Hostage in my Own Home Ch. 03

Story Info
Simon punishes me for my disobedience.
2.7k words
4.08
94.4k
18
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked cautiously down the stairs, again dressed in my sheer tube mini dress and five-inch heels, fresh from a cold shower. My boobs bounced a little with every step, the long pointy tits stretching against the material of the dress. I rubbed a hand over my ass, still sore from my spanking, the scratchy material irritating the red marks on my ass.

"Touching yourself without my permission?" Simon asked sarcastically, watching my descent from the shadow of Dad's office. My father brought a lot of work home, and his office was off limits at all times to everyone.

"You shouldn't be in there," I said softly, looking down.

"And why not?" he drawled.

"No one's allowed in."

"I see. There's some Chinese takeout in the kitchen. You have ten minutes to eat and be back here without that dress on. Go."

I walked as fast as I could, aware of his eyes watching the sway of my round ass. The tip of the marker pen I had shoved into my asshole protruded slightly, clearly visible. I hurriedly gulped down noodles and some dumplings, before slipping out of my dress, leaving it strewn on the kitchen floor. A fresh wave of shame came over me, as I stood naked in my own kitchen, already bizarrely turned on as I wondered what Simon would make me do this time.

I snapped to attention, and half ran to Dad's office, wondering how long I had taken.

"Stand in the middle of the room," came the sharp order. "Hands behind your head, chest out, legs spread as far apart as you can."

I obeyed, displaying myself wantonly for him. The cool air of the air conditioning tightened my tits, turning the soft nipples into hard buds.

"I said ten minutes, you took eighteen. Do you know what that means?"

My heart sank.

"Another spanking, sir?"

"You need the discipline. But this time I'm going to be generous. Since your ass already had a good beating, would you prefer me to spank your tits or your pussy?"

I blushed at the thought of him touching either part of my body.

"The former."

"Which is? Say it, and don't forget your manners or that's more spankings for you."

"Please spank my tits, sir."

He walked around me slowly, eying the firm pale globes jutting out proudly from my chest. He put a on my left tit and pressed it deep into my breast, making me rise on my toes to try and soften the pain.

"You like that huh? Slut."

A hand swiftly whacked the underside of my left breast, making it bounce. I winced in pain. I could still see the faint markings of the "Simon's Slut" he had forced me to write across my boobs; my bath had washed off most of the marker's writing.

"I don't think we'll spank your boobs," he said, spanking my right breast and watching it bounce.

"I think we'll cane them. Would you like that? Ask me to cane your boobs and tits, slut."

I had never been caned in my life, and the mere thought terrified me.

"Another ten strokes for not obeying. When are you going to learn? Ask me to cane you, NOW."

"Pl- please cane my boobs and tits, sir," I stammered in fright.

He disappeared for a minute behind me, and I held my position, not daring to move a muscle. Swish! A sharp stinging on my left ass cheek made me cry out.

"Just a teaser," he grinned. "Now, I want you to hold both your tits with your hands and pull them as far out as you can. Stretch your boobs out nicely for me."

I grasped both nipples with my forefinger and thumb, and pulled them out rather painfully.

"Shake them like you did in front of the camera."

Blushing hotly, I shook my tits up and down, making my boobs jiggle.

"Very good. Now stand with your legs closed and stick your chest out further."

I obeyed.

"You were eight minutes late, so that's 16 strokes on each boob. And you hesitated to obey an order, which cost you ten strokes per boob. I am going to cane you thirteen times on each boob: six underneath, six on top, and a free stroke, which means I simply swing the cane and see where it hits. Count them off and thank me for each one. If you let go off your tits without my permission, we'll start over and add an extra ten."

"Now pull your tits out harder."

He stood at my right side, swishing the cane menacingly. CRACK

I jumped, crying out loudly. "ONE! Thank you sir."

CRACK it caught the underside of my right boob again. "TWO! Thank you sir." I counted off all twelve strokes on the underneath of both boobs, before he let me massage my tender breasts gently.

"Pull your tits out again. I'm going to cane the top of your jugs now."

CRACK "THIRTEEN. Thank you sir," I said, crying openly as a red welt appeared on my left tit. CRACK "Fourteen. Thank you sir." Again and again and again until at last, at last, CRACK "Twenty four. Thank you sir."

"Very good, bitch. Now put your hands behind your head for the last two."

I resumed the position I had taken when I first entered the room. My boobs had long, thin red welts on them, obviously marking me as a slave more effectively than the faint "Simon's Slave" and "Fuck Me" signs written on my chest and pussy. Who else but a wanton slave, a submissive, would allow such grotesque abuse?

Swish CRACK! "FUCK!" I screamed, as the tip of the cane caught my right nipple.

Swish CRACK the cane caught across my entire right tit again, stunning me from its swift ferocity.

I was wailing and crying like never before, unable to bear the pain of my burning tit. It felt as though it had been ripped into two, torn from the two lashes it had received.

"Did you just curse? How dare you say 'fuck' to something I do to you. AND you didn't thank me for the last two strokes. Crawl to the kitchen, now."

Simon pulled my long hair, forcing me to get down on my knees. I crawled slowly into the kitchen, feeling the marker pen jutting out of my ass.

"Stop," he commanded, as I stopped on all fours in front of the large kitchen table.

"Get up and get into spanking position over the table."

I stood slowly, feeling dizzy. I bent over at the waist over the kitchen table, pressing my assaulted tits painfully into the table. My legs were spread wide, ass jutting out, and my hands were gripping the far corners of the table.

I felt Simon tie something around each ankle, before he pulled my right ankle further out, stretching my legs painfully. Then he did the same to the left. He must have tied my feet with the ropes he'd used earlier, and bound me to the kitchen legs, I assumed.

He then proceeded to do the same to my hands, tying them stretched out to the outer legs of the table. The entire process was done in silence. I was so nervous, sweat was dripping off me despite my recent shower.

He completed the last tie, and stood at the side, watching me spread open obscenely. My asshole and pussy were exposed to him, my ankles tied so widely open that my ass cheeks were spread.

Running his hand over my ass, he tapped the marker sharply. I couldn't even buck, I was stretched out so tightly.

He began fucking me with the marker again, before pulling it out completely.

"You have been nothing but disobedient and stubborn," said Simon. "Spankings don't seem to teach you anything, so I'm going to try and leave a more lasting impression on you."

I could hear his soft footsteps as he walked away, heard the fridge door opening, heard drawers being pulled open and shut. Then silence.

It was very uncomfortable, lying like that, unable to see what was happening. My entire body was tense, waiting, expecting, dreading. It wasn't long before he was back again, caressing my ass cheeks, rimming my hole with his finger, then sliding it in.

"This will be a good lesson, slut. I'm going to leave you here for half an hour while I go buy some supplies. I expect a full apology when I get back."

I saw him leave from the corner of my eye. But there was something slim still inside my ass. If it wasn't his finger, what was it?

My ass. A slow, deep burning was spreading through my ass. Slowly. Slowly. Heat was coursing through my back tunnel. A hot fire, sending waves of heat from my sphincter, wrapped around the slim intrusion, all the way into my asshole. I clenched tightly, only to have the burning intensify by threefold. I quickly unclenched my asshole, trying to squirm to ease the pain, but unable to move from my firm position.Oh fuck, it was getting even hotter, if that was possible. I concentrated on not clenching my ass, though it was a reflex. Sweat was pouring down my body and tears streamed unstoppingly down my cheeks, but I hardly noticed, the pain was overwhelming all my other senses. I squeezed my eyes shut, forcing myself to take slow, deep breaths, to try and overcome the burning, flaming heat buried deep in my ass.

"Well, don't you make a pretty picture."

Simon! My eyes flew open, but I couldn't see him. He must have been standing behind me.

"Did you enjoy that? It's called figging. A piece of peeled ginger or fresh ginger juice has been known in history to subdue even the most disobedient slaves."

He squeezed my ass cheeks, clenching them roughly, before moving a finger to my pussy.

"They also stimulate your sex organs."

He slid a finger into my soaking wet pussy.

"Cheap cunt. You'd take anything."

The finger left.

"Do you want the ginger out?"

"Yes sir."

"I'll have to replace it with something else. We can't leave your ass empty after being full all day, now can we."

"No, sir."

"Well, my little titty slut, what do you suggest?"

"The marker?"

"Ask me nicely, whore."

"Please take out the ginger and put the marker pen back into my ass, sir," I forced myself to say, helplessly facing the wall.

"No, let's try something new. Let's see what I bought from the store, shall we?"

A rustle, the sound of a plastic bag being rummaged through.

"You'll like this, my pet," said Simon.

He forced a finger into my ass, digging around roughly before grabbing the ginger. I was so humiliated at being intruded like this, but was more relieved at having the ginger taken out to care too much.

He pulled it out. His hand went back to my wet pussy, rubbing the soft folds with his palm before replacing his hand with a funnily shaped object. He slid it up and down my pussy slit, before pushing it into my cunt.

It was bigger than the marker had been, about three times the width. I grunted, feeling the full intrusion as he pushed it deeply into my soaking wet hole. I groaned, as he worked it in and out of my pussy, the plastic object getting nicely wet.

"You're going to love this butt plug. and even if you don't, too bad, you don't have a choice."

Butt plug?! But I knew better than to protest. The ginger might have been removed, but the inner walls of my ass still had a muted burn.

Simon pulled the plug out of my pussy with a squelching pop, and ran the object up and down from my pussy to my asshole, leaving a wet trail. He put the tip of it at my rear entrance, and began forcing it inside. I groaned loudly, my moans turning to shrieks as he pushed it roughly, forcing it in. I felt it move in inch by inch, but instead of remaining the same size or tapering down, the plug was getting wider and wider, the deeper he pushed in. Wider and wider and wider until "ARGH!!" I wailed, feeling the massive intrusion pop into my hole. My asshole closed around a thin handle, sealing the massive width of the butt plug into my ass. It was so full and so painful, I thought I would die before I could walk again.

I barely even noticed as Simon cut my ties, releasing me from my position on the table.

"Go upstairs."

I could barely walk. I had to keep my legs spread open slightly, but the full plug was so uncomfortable that nothing helped.

Climbing up the stairs was nothing short of torture. With every lift of my leg, the plug moved inside me.

"Hurry up, whore."

Simon tapped the handle of the plug sharply, and I almost fell over right there. I climbed the last five stairs as quickly as I could, letting out a sigh a relief as I reached the top.

"You can sleep on the bathroom floor," Simon said, pointing to the attached bathroom in my bedroom. "I'll take your bed. I don't want to hear a sound from you, and if you try to move from the room, I will give you another figging."

I nodded tiredly.

"Come kiss me goodnight," he ordered, sitting down on the bed.

I walked over to him, till I was standing in between his legs, and bent over to kiss his cheek.

"Not like that you stupid slut."

His hands around my waist, he pulled me down so I was sitting on his lap. FUCK. The butt plug was jammed up further into my ass as it met his thigh. he laughed at my yelp, fingers already pulling on my sore tits.

"Kiss me properly. And don't irritate me, I'm annoyed enough with you as it is."

I raised my face to his, stretching my torso out as I reached up to kiss his lips. This was familiar - we had kissed many times during our brief relationship. My lips met his, and I took his tongue into my mouth, swirling around it with my own.

"MMMPH!" My shriek was muffled by his tongue in my mouth, startling me out of my brief comfort of familiarity in his kiss. He had yanked at my tits sharply, pulling them painfully.

He broke the kiss, and moved his lips to my ear.

"Never make the mistake of thinking I'm going to let you relax," he whispered softly, his fingers still cruelly tugging at my nipples. "I am going to make you pay, bitch, and you are going to beg me for my cock by the end of this little holiday."

"Now, finger yourself on my lap like the whore you are."

I forced a finger into my tired pussy and began moving it up and down, my body moving with the movements, rocking myself painfully on the butt plug as I fingered myself for him.

His fingers kneaded and pulled my nipples, before he replaced them with his lips. He sucked them gently first, and I found myself drawing in gasps of pleasure before he suddenly bit my right tit, clamping his teeth down hard on it.

I fingered myself harder while trying not to shriek aloud at the pain.

"How quickly you forget what I just told you. I'm not going to let you relax, you bitch."

He pushed me off his lap, my finger still in my pussy.

"Get on the bathroom floor and stay there till I come for you in the morning."

I turned around to walk to the bathroom.

"Crawl."

I got down on my hands and knees silently and crawled towards the door.

"Nice view. Remind me to take a picture of that in the morning."

My butt plug was proudly waving in the air as my ass swayed.

I ignored him, and settled down on the cold floor. It was going to be a long night.