Hostage Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers

"Cock."

"Cock," she says as she lifts off me and moves around to straddle me again but headed in the other direction. "That's a word they never taught us in English class in school." She gets right above my cock and gets it against her pussy and moves back and forth a little, rubbing it against her, then starts sitting down, taking me up into her. "Aah," she almost moans, "I knew I wanted this as soon as I saw it. But I don't have pills here so let me know before you, uh, erupt is it?"

I don't even answer because she starts bouncing on me, leaning back and forth and moving up and down some, giving my cock a real work out as she tries to work it fully into her. She's so tight I'm surprised it feels that good to her, it should hurt some. But she finally sits on me, taking all of me inside her, and grins down at me. I reach up to hold a breast and tweak the nipple as she starts slowly riding me, leaning forward some and moving her hips back and forth, sliding herself on my cock.

She obviously enjoys all the feelings as she moves herself on my cock. She looks up and maintains a big smile on her face. As she gets more and more aroused and starts moving faster I move my hand to start diddling on her clit. She looks down at me with a stare as if she's in a trance and starts bouncing on me as fast and hard as she can. Her mouth falls open as her insides start flexing on my cock. Her movements slow down and she finally gives a low moan as I can feel her vaginal muscles rippling on my cock and she emits more fluid. She stops and sits on me and looks at me and has a big grin on her face.

I start sitting up, finally make it up so she's sitting on my lap. my cock still in her, her legs around me. I have to use an arm to help push me up but I stand. I hold her butt to keep her in position and she helps by wrapping her arms around me and trying to lock her legs on my hips. I take a few steps to get to the door, the smoothest part of the cement block walls. I press her against the wall to help hold her up so I can start fucking her seriously, shoving my cock up into her and then backing off and shoving up again. It's as if she's almost supported only by my cock. She drops slightly as I ease back and I lift her by shoving my cock into her. Over and over and over. I feel as if I could fuck forever. I'm grunting, she's grunting. Fortunately the door is very solid and isn't rattling on its hinges.

I don't know how long I last, it seems to me to be a long time, just animal fucking, no romance or tenderness involved. I can feel the beginnings of my cumming starting to build. "I'm going to cum," I tell her and pull back and out. As I do this, she slides down my body some, gets her feet under her but slides on down onto her knees and grabs my cock and gets her lips around it. I would think she's be worn out, I am, from all that fucking but she's sucking on me like she really needs it. And she gets it. I start shooting into her mouth. I can hear her breathing as she gulps or swallows, still sucking. When my last dribbles come out, she licks and cleans my red, sore cock and then sits back a little. She's sitting on the floor, her back against the door, her feet on the floor, her legs bent and spread so I can see her pussy, also red and glistening.

She looks at me with a grin on her face. "Now that was perfect. That was more than I've ever got before from Val, my husband. I hope we can do that again."

"Not for awhile," I say. "I'm worn out."

"So am I," she replies, still sitting on the floor with her leaky pussy on display. "Later. I couldn't handle it right now."

I lay on a cot, recuperating. She gets up off the floor and lays on another cot. I think we may both fall asleep. When I finally feel slightly recovered, I pick up the metal plates and spoons and put them near the door so they can be collected when they bring the next food. I get the bucket and bring it to the door, hoping they'll take it and empty it when they next come. It also enters my mind that maybe the smell of our waste, piss and shit, at the door might mean they won't be able to smell the remnants of our sex. It's entered my mind that someone of our captors had to be aroused by Veronica naked, enough to want to fuck her, rape her, so I'd just as soon not get them thinking of sex. That's both to protect her but also to keep her here for me to enjoy.

Maybe four hours later the armed ugly dude showed up to open the door and we got two meals. Well, two plates of beans. I managed through sign language to get him to pull the bucket through the door, which he then closed. I'm assuming they'll soon bring the bucket back. Which they do. Looking in it, it's obvious that all they did was empty it, not wash it. But at least it's not quite as odorous as it had been.

I think the meal gave Veronica more energy because once she finished she came over to me and started sucking me, I guess as a form of dessert. She's really a very good cocksucker. Maybe not in technique but in the way she enjoys it so much, really loves doing it and must relish the taste or food value of cum because she never loses a drop. To repay her for that I start working my way over her body, kissing and licking and feeling. She has a truly sexy body. I end up back at her delicious pussy, which is starting to have a very slight stubble. If she stays here long enough, I might see enough pubic hair to discover whether she's really blonde or not. Actually, I know she is. Maybe not quite as blonde as her hair is now but there are no dark roots showing up. However, it's only been a couple days.

Once she's all juicy and orgasmic, I stand her up leaning against the wall, legs spread some, and get into her from the rear, reaching around to play with her breasts as I fuck her. She cums over and over before I do. I help some by moving a hand down to diddle her clit some. Finally we're back laying on our cots, sated for the moment. At least I am, I'm not sure she ever is.

This pattern goes on for, I think, eleven more meals. That's, what, maybe five days we've been fucking? It's weird to measure time in meals instead of hours but that's what's available. Maybe an hour after the last meal, when she has my cock in her mouth, we hear movement at the door and she pulls off and sits back and we both watch the door open. The ugly armed dude is there plus another armed guy and they point at me and motion for me to come. They lead me down stairs and out a back door into what must be a car port or something similar. They load me into the trunk of a car and slam the lid.

I lay there in the dark wondering what was going to happen now. Am I getting freed? And then I hear noises and the trunk lid opens and they're back with Veronica and it's obvious she's to climb into the trunk, too. Just with her hands she indicates I should roll onto my back, so I do. She climbs in, head to toe and lays on me as the lid slams shut. I'm on my back, my knees bent and splayed out slightly. Her head is right at my cock. She has hold of my cock and is starting to lick it. In the dark, I reach up and get hold of her butt cheeks and realize her pussy has to be right there so I pull my head up a little and start licking her.

The drive is bumpy. I can feel her teeth hitting my groin occasionally and my nose and mouth get jammed against her often. I have to admit, my mind isn't feeling very sexy and I don't give her as good an eating out as I should. She doesn't seem to have that problem, she sounds as if she's loving it all, slurping and sucking on me. However, she cums before I do, so I must have done something right. It's a long enough ride that I would have fallen asleep but it's impossible as we get bounced around so much. She never really leaves my cock alone. Her actions vary a little but she does something with her fingers or mouth all the time we're riding. We finally stop and the lid opens. The sun seems unusually bright. I should have an erection, which could be embarrassing being marched at gun point, naked, but I think she had drained all possibility of an erection out of me by then.

We're in some form of camp. Perhaps a dozen small buildings, or shacks, all pretty much under tree cover. Probably not easily visible from above in an airplane. Outdoor fireplace or cooking spot, sort of like a back yard barbecue we could have at home, except this one isn't powered by gas or electric. We're led to one of the shacks.

It's slightly smaller than the room we used to be in. Dirt floor. Wood frame with some boards nailed on to form walls. Not very solid walls, we can see out between them. I'm sure we could break out except what do we do then, naked in an unknown location? Hammocks instead of cots. With all the concern about being hostages and wondering what might happen, Veronica's first reaction as the door closes behind us is, "How do we have sex in hammocks?"

I have to smile. "I'm sure you'll figure out a way, Veronica." And, of course, she does.

People have been using hammocks for centuries and lots of kids have been born so it certainly is possible to have sex. You have to be a little more careful and not get unbalanced. And, of course, it's still possible to fuck standing up or on dirt floors. So it turns out that sex is not an impossible problem. We both end up with dirty knees from eating each other and some dirt on our backs but we also probably had the woven pattern of the hammocks pressed into various parts of our body from fucking in them.

We're there something like a week when they come and take Veronica away. I could see out through the walls that they put some clothes, look like Army fatigues, on her, blind fold her and sit her in a car. The same one we came in, I think. An older Toyota. Then drive away. I lay in my hammock. In a couple hours a woman brings my regular plate of beans and a bottle of water. She's one that I've seen sort of hanging around outside, one of my guards I guess. Maybe I'm going stir crazy or maybe I'm just horny but in my mind she's the best looking one I've seen, peeking out through the walls. Sort of small and trim, Dark hair, of course, like everyone it seems like around here. Maybe not a beautiful face but an open, friendlier one than some. I've seen her smile at others on occasion. Looks like she might even bathe, unlike some of the guys I've seen. A really grungy, dirty bunch of people. The armed ugly dude is at this camp now. He helped load Veronica into the car.

I finish my beans and lay down on the hammock, wondering what is going to happen. Am I ever going to get out of this? I wonder what happened to Veronica. Did she get back to her husband? The female that brought me the beans comes back in. She comes towards me and starts to talk. She sounds like she's being friendly, not angry. I sit up and get my feet on the floor. "Sorry. No habla espanol." I'm sure my accent is horrible, I really don't know this language at all. "I only speak English."

She looks at me like she's worried, trying to figure out how to say what she's trying to tell me. She steps out of her thongs or whatever those shoes made of old tires are called. She unfastens her belt and drops her fatigue-type pants and steps out of them. She unbuttons her shirt and shrugs out of it. No bra. She's standing there just in underpants. She has a very nice body. Very trim, probably not an ounce of fat. Not huge breasts at all but they're real, nicely shaped, standing up proud, look good on her. Dark nipples, almost black. Her whole body is brown. She says something else. I stand up and she doesn't back off an inch. I shrug, I don't know what she's trying to say to me but she's very attractive, almost naked. She takes her hands and starts pushing her panties down, steps out of them. She has black pubic hair, although it looks as if she's trimmed it. It's not a huge, wild patch but very neat looking.

She says something and then reaches with her hand and touches my lips and then moves her hand to her breasts. Then she touches my lips again and then reaches down and touches her pussy. Then she touches my cock and then touches her pussy again. I think I understand what she was saying. She's watched Veronica and I and she wants to experience the same as I did with Veronica. So I smile and I touch my cock and then touch her lips. She grins real big and shakes her head 'yes" saying something I did understand, "Si, Si".

So I point at me and say, "Robert" and then point at her. She grins again and says, at least I think she says, "Evita" but it's with an accent and said quickly. I step closer and put my arms around her and lean down a little, she's as short as Veronica was, and she looks up and I kiss her. As we kiss I run my hands down her back onto her butt and press her close against me. When we break our kiss, I put my arms under her arms and lift her a little, turn and place her on a hammock, her butt on the hammock. I start lowering myself as I kiss her shoulders. I get a hand to each of her breasts and feel them gently, moving to play with her nipples a little as I kiss down onto her breasts.

After kissing and licking and sucking on her breasts, I work my mouth down across her stomach. Interesting, she's sitting there but she's so firm there are no rolls on her stomach, she's really fit. Then I kiss onto her legs, using my hands to spread them more open. I kiss on the inside of one thigh and then the other and then look at her pussy. I use both hands to pull her open some. Pink and glistening inside. She might be a rebel and my guard but she's all female. I lean forward and start licking her. Once my tongue is in her, I use my hands to get one leg over my shoulder and push the other one into a further spread, stretching her pussy open to me as much as possible.

I then go to work on her as I had Veronica and before that, Diane and before that, others. I used everything I'd ever learned to get her into not just one orgasm but at least three before I stood up some so I could aim my cock at her pussy and start pushing my way in. She made lots of small sounds, almost mewing like a cat, but no loud noises up to now. She's tight, as tight as Veronica. I'm sure she'd fucked before but not a whole lot. I almost expected to break a hymen she's so tight. Her little mews turned into moans and I'd think I was hurting her but she was pushing her hips at me as much as she could, laying back across a hammock.

Once I was fully in her and pulled back slightly and pushed in again, her moans got jerky and I could feel her insides grabbing me, she was having another orgasm. I moved slowly for about three pumps and then started speeding up a little and making longer and longer strokes. She was "Ugh, ugh" with each stroke. Her hands were at each side, grasping the hammock netting. I started really pounding into her. Se had another orgasm and made a very small scream, enough that I wondered if anyone outside could hear. But I kept pounding into her. I planned to keep it up until I came. Which I finally did but I bet I fucked her for ten minutes. I didn't pullout. I shot into her and she made no indication that she wanted anything other than that.

Finally I pulled out and backed up and sat on the other hammock, looking at her. She actually hugged herself and looked at me with what was definitely a friendly smile. She sat up and said something and all I could do was shrug because I had no idea what she said. She turned some and laid back on the hammock and reached at me, bending her fingers, asking me to join her. So I went to her and carefully climbed onto the hammock so we faced each other. She put her arms around me and I did the same for her and we held each other, just enjoying our naked bodies against one another.

We held each other long enough that I was beginning to wonder if she had fallen asleep but then she moved a hand to get down between us and she started feeling my cock. My sticky (with her juices) and wilted cock. She kept fingering it and sort of playing with it until I felt as if maybe it could actually get up again. She's obviously more experienced with these hammocks than I am because I barely felt any change and she was off and standing and leaning over to get her mouth as well as her fingers to my cock. She licks up and down, gets it in her mouth and sucks on it, cleaning it up and managing to get it up and aroused again. She stays with it a while, bobbing her head and sucking me really good.

Then she looks up at me and grins and does something that Veronica and I never quite managed. She's sitting on me getting my cock aimed up into her and starting to ride me. I manage to reach and take her breasts in my hands and massage them and tweak her nipples as she rides me harder and faster. We go at it on and on. She leans forward some, leans back some, speeds up, slows down, but rides me and rides me. I know she's having orgasms. I can feel her insides rippling on me and I can feel her juices running onto me. After another orgasm she stops, lifts off and moves off and leans over and gets her mouth and hand to my cock again. She uses her lips and mouth and fingers to really masturbate me, work me towards shooting off again. I finally do and she swallows every drop, doesn't even have a single drop run out of her mouth. She pulls her head back once I'm finished and she sort of looks up and I can see her throat move as she swallows the last mouthful. Then she leans over me again, kisses me on the lips, steps back and starts getting dressed. Once all her clothes are on, she leaves.

I get up and look out but by then it had gotten dark and I can't see. Out here in the boondocks when it gets dark, it's seriously dark. No electricity, no lights. Sometimes I can see a fire, sometimes not.

The next three evenings, Evita comes in after I've eaten and we sort of repeat the first night. Actually it changes a little, she sucks me off first, then I eat her and by the time I'm done I'm up again and we fuck. Then one evening she doesn't come in. A man delivers my meal. The next morning a different girl delivers my plate of beans. I'd never seen her before and didn't think much about it. About twenty minutes later, after I'd had time to eat the food, she came back. She said something sort and quick and then paused, looking at me, knowing I didn't understand her. Then she just said, "Evita."

With that, she kicked off her floppies, lowered her pants, unbuttoned and remover her shirt and is standing there like Evita, in only panties. This girl was similar to Evita in that she was slim and trim, all muscle. Black hair. But larger breasts. Noticeably larger breasts. If she ever grows into them she'll end up heavy because they need a big body to support them. Then off come her panties and she, too, has black pubic hair. Like Evita, it is trimmed, probably just with scissors or maybe even a knife, but definitely trimmed back from what it would be naturally. She says, "Delores."

I say, "Robert" and step to her to kiss her. She's been to town or had some different background because her tongue was in me right away as we kissed, something Evita never did. As we kiss I reach around to feel her ass and she reaches between us to grab hold of my cock. If I wasn't erect before then, I became so quickly. And almost as quickly, she's on her knees starting to try and swallow my cock. She doesn't fool around at all, no licking and kissing, just suck it as hard as possible and make me cum. I think she's done this before. There's nothing tentative, she's ready to swallow cum. I imagine I taste a lot like beans by now since that's all I've eaten for several weeks. Whatever, she finds out. In fact, she does leak a little, unlike Evita. Some stray drops come out of the side of her mouth but she keeps on sucking until I quit emitting anything. Then her tongue comes out and captures the strays and pulls them back in so she can swallow it all.

ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers