Hostage Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers

The onto the hammock where I start to work my way down her body, spending a fair amount of time on those magnificent breasts. I softly tell her how great they are as I feel and kiss and suck on them. Then on down her body, onto her legs and then to her pussy, which is where she really wanted me all along. I think Evita gave her a sales talk on what I could do because she's really ready. She starts having orgasms almost as soon as my tongue starts on her. But I persevere and give her as good a pussy licking as I'm capable of. She has orgasm after orgasm before I straighten up some and shove myself into her. She's not as tight as Evita but tight enough for a good fuck. And very orgasmic. It's like she never stops. Are hers as good as someone that has fewer? I'll never know. When I finally cum, she has her legs wrapped around me, holding me to her. I lean down and kiss her breasts. She lets me go, gets off the hammock and starts getting dressed. She's been serviced, which is what she wanted, I guess.

That evening Evita is back, says something I don't understand but since it ends with "Delores" I know what she's asking so I nod yes and say "Si". Sex with Evita is better than with Delores because she seems to need it more, enjoy it more. Delores is just getting her fix, like a sex junky. Anyway, for a week or so, it's Evita in the evening, Delores in the morning.

Then one morning when Delores leaves there are several people outside. I can hear yelling. I try to look through the slots and holes in the wall and I can see it's a man, a man with a mustache, who's arguing with Delores. I hear the name Evita and then she's there, too. And she's arguing with the man. Fifteen minutes or so later he slams open the door, yells at me something I don't understand and tosses some clothes at me. Army fatigue type clothes plus those flip-flops made from tires. I get dressed and he hauls me out and into the same old Toyota.

I don't know whether I'm about to be shot for messing with his women or what. I'm not blind folded, though. I can see the jungle or forest we're going through and then into the outskirts of a town and then on into a large city, lots of traffic. I'm about ready to jump out and make a run for it when the car stops and he turns to me and gruffly shouts at me, indicating to open the door. So I do and I get out. The car drives away. I'm free. But where am I.

I look around and on the window of the door right behind me I see writing in English. It's the American consul. So I open the door and walk in and a very interesting several days starts. They're as surprised to see me as I am them and just as happy as I am about it. I've apparently been on the news, they've been trying to find a way to get me back and here I am. No money was ever paid. I think I got kicked out because they didn't want me fucking their women. Fucking them better than they did, apparently. I'm surprised I didn't get shot. But in lots of interviews on the news I never, ever even hinted at any sex between me and anyone. My being with Veronica was raised, of course, but no one brought up the subject of sex and neither did I. We were just both prisoners of the same group of rebels.

I'm back with Diane and the sex is better than ever. She missed me. I told her how much I missed her and never mentioned anything about sex with anyone else. But when I get the chance, I think I'd like to get to Prague and visit Veronica again. Maybe relive old times.

ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers