Hostage to Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LittleTom
LittleTom
163 Followers

I dove off with a zip of tires on the gravel. I never drove this fast and after a bit slowed down. That was the insidiousness of what they'd done. I couldn't even kill myself without knowing Jules would be killed. It didn't take long to get to the salon. I'd never been there, but it was one of the posh modern ones in the centre of our small town. As I walked from the car I didn't know whether to tug my skirt down or pull it up. My belly being exposed left me feeling almost naked.

I was also sure someone would recognise me. We didn't spend much time in this town, but neither were we unknown. No one looked, no one pointed. I wasn't sure whether I was glad or horrified. I got to the salon, and, expecting them to laugh, but got fussed over.

"Your sister told us it was time for you to get all grown up. We'll make you proud, I promise. She told us everything you wanted. Don't you worry about a thing." Not knowing what to expect I was surrounded by activity. My hair was washed, trimmed then done up with gunk and small bits of tin foil. Then, my head under a head lamp, my finger and toe nails where worked on. That done my hair was finished off, a sort of dirty blond appearing. I was then whisked away to a back room, and had my ears and belly button pierced. I kept control, just, but hated every second.

Somehow I managed to survive doing the shopping. The mix of fear, adrenaline and shame was not a brew I'd suggest. By the time I got home, well in time for Jules clock, I was exhausted.

I walked in, weighed down with carrier bags. All was pretty calm. One guy, I still couldn't tell them apart, was on the computer, another I could make out reading a book on the terrace, the third was curled up on the sofa was Jules. Her head was resting on his shoulder, though when she saw me she sat up with this mix of guilt and embarrassment. He just grinned at me, pulled her back down and took the neck collar off.

I just hurried over to the kitchen, wanted to get done and disappear again. I hurriedly started putting things away, noticing Jules walking buy with one of the bastards. His arm was protectively around her. They went upstairs and I heard the shower go on. I kept on unloading the car and the bags.

As I did a hand landed on my shoulder and I jumped. Immediately I felt stupid and once again ashamed at myself. I was a grown man, I shouldn't jump because someone touched me. "You get some beer?" I took a breath, calmed myself, and got him one out. "Cheers." He just grinned and turned away. "Nice doo by the way." I shut my eyes and took another calming breath. "Oh, steaks for dinner I think." Another breath.

Movement attracted my eye and I looked up to see Jules going down to her knees in the shower in front of the guy. I so regretted going open plan. It had seemed a good idea at the time, but now it left me nowhere to hide. I busied myself with doing dinner. I prided myself on being a good cook, but was tempted to ruin it. Problem was I suspected that meant punishment for me or Jules or what the hell.

The other guy came down the steps, and shortly afterwards Jules in this fuck me black corset, stockings and tiny knickers. She flashed an embarrassed look at me, but came and helped with laying the table. Then she stopped and did a double take.

"Wow. I didn't expect..."

"Yeah, not bad." "Not bad at all." "Still too young for my taste." "Too young, yeah."

I served up the meal, watched as one sitting beside lay a hand on Jules leg, then ran upstairs and threw up. I stayed there, trying to block out the laughter, then the other sounds.

Sometime later it went quiet but for the sound of the telly and men quietly laughing and talking to each other. Someone stood at the door to the dressing room. It was dim, I'd not bothered with a light. Jules turned it on. She was still in the corset, but the bra cups where curled down and she had lost the knickers. Cum was slashed on her tits and down her legs. In her hands was one of the prods. Her feet did this little fidget dance I knew too well. It meant she had to do something she didn't want to do.

"Uhmm, don't hate me."

"I don't" I didn't, and it was heartfelt. I couldn't hate her.

"Oh god, uhh, don't use that voice, talk softer, higher, OK?"

"Yeah."

"Uhmm, you're supposed to... oh god... lick me clean."

"Jesus no." My voice felt as hoarse as my emotions.

"You have to, otherwise I've got to use this." She held up the prod.

"Jules, please, don't let them do this to us."

"I'm not." That steel entered her voice. "They have us, you know it, I know it, they know it. We have to play their game, win some time, get them to relax. Work with me, don't fight! God knows I've drunk gallons of the stuff, you can lick a little off."

I looked down, trying to get my emotions in control. She actually lifted the prod. "All right!" I moved over and sat at her feet. I took a deep breath, another, then leaned forward and put my tongue out. Some of the slime slid onto my tongue.

I turned, rushed to the toilet and vomited again. Jules was there, a cold cloth in her hand, she wiped my face, stroked my hair, helped calm me. Then she stood, took my head in her hands and pulled my face forward. "They might be watching."

I started, held down my gorge, licked their cum off my wife. It wasn't so much the taste, or even the texture, it was the thought.

I cleaned her, then she helped me undress and we showered. "We can still make love, you know that, we just can't have sex." I nodded and we slowly washed each other. We got out and dried each other off.

She handed me a new bra and knicker set. "We're to throw out anything we've worn. They want us in new cloths all the time." I nodded understanding and hate at the same time. I expected to put more cloths on and go downstairs to clean up.

Instead I was led over to a mat on the floor I hadn't noticed before. "Its where you're to sleep. I'm with them. Lay down."

I didn't understand, "I still have to clean..."

A finger went to my lips. "Relax. Its my time to... what did they call it? Milk you." She giggled, making me snort. I lay down and she slid a soft set of eye blinds over my head. Then her soft hand reached inside my pants, no... my knickers. "Close your eyes." I did and heard a buzz. She moved a cold, but slick and vibrating thing against my cock. The joint feel of her hand and the vibrator made me go stiff.

Another buzz started and her other hand moved between my legs. I gasped as she put a tip against my anus. "Shh, relax." Using both she took me to an orgasm that was frankly pretty incredible. I made a mess, a big one, and she smiled at me triumphantly. "Huh, baby liked that? I wasn't sure, but I'm glad you did."

We cleaned me up. I changed into yet another bra and knicker set, then a floaty dress thing. She put on new lingerie and hand in hand we went downstairs.

"Hey baby!" I looked down, they'd been watching, listening. "Like that?" All three laughed.

"Don't! Its bad enough what you're doing. Don't tease!" They kept laughing, but one pulled Jules down over her lap and she was playfully spanked as she kicked and yelled at them. One of them, eventually bored, tapped at a prod and Jules went still.

I kept cleaning, knowing I couldn't help, couldn't intervene. She was stood up and turned around. Three set of hands began to roam over her. "Hey Baby." It was obviously my new name. "Come here."

Suddenly nervous I did. Jules was being put down on her knees. She was flushed, whether from arousal or anger I didn't know. Maybe it was both. The one behind slipped out of his shorts, it was all he was wearing. His cock started to grow.

"Pull her knickers down for me." Another humiliation. I felt like fighting, but one of them tapped a prod against his leg and nodded down at Jules. Do it or she would be punished, it was a very clear message. I knelt and after a useless calming breath, pulled her knickers down. "Guide me in." His cock was hard.

I'd never touched another man's cock. I wasn't homophobic, I had gay friends. It was just I could look at a nude man and at most be mildly critical. I'd look at a nude woman and be instantly turned on. The prod went tap tap tap against the other guys leg. Swallowing my pride yet again I reached out and took ahold.

It twitched and I jumped. My head was patted, "Baby's scared of a little old cock!" Grimacing I reached out again, took hold and guided it to my wife's pussy. He didn't push in much, just got the tip in place. "Move around front. Look her in the eyes. Kiss her and tell her its OK. She's been holding back. We don't want her to. Give her permission."

"Please..." I heard the begging in my voice. I couldn't believe what they were asking me to do. "Please..."

Tap tap tap. The threat was so simple. Its what made it so effective. If it was my own pain I could manage, but they were threatening Jules. I moved around in front of her, took her face in my hands as our eyes locked into each other. Hers grew wide and it was clear what was happening.

"God... I don't..." She shook her head.

"Tell her."

My voice sounded as broken as I felt, "Its OK darling."

"Oh god... is it... is it..." He was speeding up. "Kiss me... love me..." I kissed her, our eyes staying open and I felt her body shudder as the orgasm pushed the air out of her lungs into mine. I pulled back, to see her panting.

One man moved back another forward. Again her eyes grew wide. "Oh please... no... I don't..."

I felt a tear form in one eye. Taking her face again, I lightly kissed her. I so wanted her to resist, but they were watching. Better she feel pleasure than pain. "Its OK." She came again. I knew her, once in the grove she was multi-orgasmic.

"Feel her up, you probably know how. We want to see how far she can go now she's warmed up." Our eyes still locked I moved my hands down to her swaying breasts. Lightly rubbing her nipples I saw her come again. Number two moved away and number three moved up. Again the eye widening. Again the soft protests. Again she came.

I was moved aside and a cock was put to her lips. "Look up at me girlie." Her eyes left mine and they moved upwards to the man in front. She came again. The killed me the most, her cumming while her eyes where locked on another man.

Softly sobbing to myself I went back to cleaning up. With them still at it I went up to my mat and saw a baby doll nighty laying on it. Still sobbing I cleaned up, changed, and lay down. Never in my life had I cried myself to sleep. I suppose I didn't that night either as I didn't really sleep. Getting interrupted once to find Jules crouched over me, lowering herself on my face while one of the bastards watched didn't help. Still, I must have dozed as I was functional enough the next morning to get myself up and dressed in time to get breakfast ready.

The next week is this weird blur. More of the same, more humiliation, more pain. I lost it a couple of times, though seeing Jules get punished checked me each time. I got spanked if I did the littlest thing wrong. The bastards switched it so that Jules spanked me, though they spanked Jules.

Lots of stuff started arriving. New high tech audio visual stuff, we had only the smallest telly that we had used for the news. Exercise gear we had to fit into our small gym at the bottom of the garden. Mostly I had used free weights and Jules wanted the floor sprung so that she could do aerobics. Now I did aerobics too with Jules, plus things I'd never done like on a stair climber. The guys used the free weights and the heavy weight gear.

A big supply of all sorts of vitamins arrived. Some for the guys, some for Jules and some for me. They took the labels off, which made me suspicious, but they made sure I took mine every day. I think Jules knew, but she dodged the question.

Some big items arrived that made sense only if you had a warped mind. First was a full laser hair removal kit. It took us a while to work it out, then Jules and I spent the next weeks slowly defoliated each other. I didn't want to, really didn't want to, but Jules told me she secretly loved the thought of me without hair.

The second big item turned out to be for colonic irrigations. The guys used it on themselves, though thankfully Jules and I weren't made to help. She and I were told in no uncertain terms to do ourselves daily. It was odd, at first slightly painful making you feel cramped and bloated. Then though, I found myself with more energy and feeling somehow lighter. Weird.

Jules was tasked with "making me girlie too". She had to teach me make up, how to do my hair, how to walk, how to sit, all sorts of incredibly tedious things. Sometimes they watched and made her use the prod. Sometimes when they weren't there she pretended to use the prod and I quickly learned to fake it. Still, I had to learn it.

"Milkings" happened at least twice a day, sometimes more. I both loved and hated those times. For one, it was a time for us to be alone, but god how all I wanted to do was bend her over myself and push in. Instead I got these hand jobs and played with using vibrators and probes. She started pushing things up my ass, and when I protested told me to relax, that I had to. She never said more than that, and it scared me. I didn't want to think about why I had to. Yet... though at first it left me sore, the more she did it, the more it felt good. I didn't want it, but she was always good at reading my pleasure, she knew how to make me like it.

I still remember the night she got me on my hands and knees, then slowly eased something in. She never let me see what she used, but then I didn't really want to see it. Her hands slid over me, then centred on my chest. I'd become so sensitive there, but didn't want to think about that. She talked to me all the while, its helped. We'd never really talked much during sex, so that was new to me. IT was all rude stuff, it was her soft and loving voice. It helped me clear my mind in ways I never had before. Not thinking about it brought things on. The combination was intense, and I was soon panting.

I came, and only then realised I'd done it without her touching my cock, or my even getting hard much. I thought she'd stop, but she didn't, "Shh baby, I think you can get another one... Relax..." She'd never called me that in private before, but she was right, I came again.

She kept on like that, putting things in my ass to make me orgasm. I think they got bigger, I was never entirely sure. As she did it all so slowly, it didn't hurt really. Sometimes it burned, but mostly to my amazement and shame, it made me feel good.

One night it got really strange. I was on my hands and knees, keeping my eyes closed. I felt her slowly push something inside me, then a hand wrapped around to touch my chest, then another. The vibrator in my anus still moved in and out. How was she doing that? "Like it baby? This way we can cum together." I didn't understand and really didn't want to think about it. Still, we did cum together, and I liked that. It wasn't a masculine way of having sex, but it felt loving. I needed that right now far more than anything else.

Worst was the continual sex. A few things happened that kept me destabilised and insecure. The first happened early on. Jules came to me early one morning and apologised for having to leave for the day. I asked why, nervous about being alone with the guys and was stunned when she said they wanted her "enhanced". She seemed scared, and had always been critical of women who did that to themselves. We talked it through, but it was clear she'd accepted it. She hinted at the threats that had been made against me if she didn't.

She went away, and I spent a weird day. They mostly ignored me other than asking for things, but I caught them jerking off alone and together a couple times. Jesus, they were bloody insatiable.

She came back late that night. Poor thing was groggy and in a bit of pain. Thank god the bastards left her alone and let me care for her for the next day. That was about all they gave her though. Putting on body covering corsets and leather gear to hide her bruises she went back to them. I was shocked at how bruised she was, shocked even more at how big she was, plus she had bigger lips and thinned eyebrows.

It was agony. As the bruises disappeared a new uber Jules appeared. Though I'd never complained, Jules had always had a hot body, she'd gone from nice Cs to big firm Jordan size breasts. Having a dream version of your wife always within touch, but never touchable was bad enough. Having to watch other men grope and maul the breasts you drempt about was worse. Far far worse.

The next horror happened not long after she healed. I was putting some things away when Jules walked in, looked over her shoulder then literally shoved me into a cupboard and pulled the door shut. Her hand shot into my knickers as she turned around.

"They want to fuck my ass. I can't say no, but I want you in there first. Shove, fast."

I was instantly hard just from her hand, the news was horrific yet what guy wouldn't get turned on. We fumbled and with a feeling of triumph and relief I felt the tip of my cock get lined up and started to push. "Don't worry about me, I don't care if it hurts."

Then the door opened, and one of the bastards pulled us out, laughing. I saw a prod lifted and didn't get a chance to think much more as the pain overwhelmed me. I came to finding Jules collapsed over me, crying. We were both lifted and taken down to the living room.

I had no fight left.

Jules was instructed to undress and get down on all fours. I was handed a small thin vibrator. "You get to prepare her. Take some time, rim her out, heat her up. Work things up in size." They lounged around and watched as I knelt and slowly touched that perfect ass. For the next three hours I was made to carry out their explicit instructions. I kissed, licked, probed and penetrated her bottom until they deemed her ready.

Then one came over, I was made to lube up his cock, then told to sit in front of her and kiss her face. Tears streaming down my face I saw her eyes go wide as she mouthed my name. I'd turned her on, kept her on edge and had been watched very carefully to ensure she didn't cum.

As his cock pushed in her ass, she did. I had to sit there and watch my wife cum as another man took her final cherry. On top of all the other humiliations it was perhaps the worst.

It was a horror, watching them circle around her like sharks. They made me help and I got over my squeamishness of holding cocks. They didn't ask me to do more than point it here, move it there thank god. I had to clean her up all the time, and I also got over my squeamishness about that.

How far I got over it hit hard one day. My new name was called and I went over to find Jules on hands and knees, one of the lugs kneeling behind her. "Lube me up Baby!" I squirted lube on my hands from one of the many containers scattered around the house, and reached out to grease him up, then pointed him at her ass. As he slid in it hit me like a punch what I'd just done.

I felt pale, and looked to see Jules grinning back at us. The bastard put his hand around my waist, casual contact from the guys was becoming frequent. "Hey, do her." Jules looked wide eyed up at him in shock, then blinking, reached back up under my skirt. She started rubbing my cock through the thin silk of my knickers.

I actually whimpered. It was so deeply humiliating, and yet... and yet... I got aroused. This guy was ass fucking my wife and she was giving me a hand job through girls silk knickers and I got aroused. I jerked away and ran sobbing from the room. Later Jules came and found me, layed me out and without undressing me, lay against me, put a hand up under my skirt and began playing with me again. "Darling," She only called me that in private, "I know it was a shock, but... it would be better for your if you didn't resist. They think it would be funny to have you aroused from them doing things to me. If you resist they'll work it harder and harder. If you give in, let it happen, it becomes normal and they'll relax about it. Do you understand?"

LittleTom
LittleTom
163 Followers