Hostage to Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LittleTom
LittleTom
163 Followers

I sobbed, not wanting to reply. Her warped logic made sense, but that didn't mean I liked it. From then on her touching me while one or more of them fucked her became common. The first time I creamed my knickers while one of them slid his cock down her throat I had to run away and vomit. The first time I felt myself getting warm, my chest tingling while one of them felt her up I had to stop what I was doing as a panic attack came over me.

It was that night I first thought of killing myself. It had crossed my mind before, but even with all that was going on I had dismissed it. I felt certain we'd still get out of this. That night though I wasn't so sure. We had both changed. Jules, though she said it was just a ploy when we were alone, seemed to get along, even enjoy being with the guys. I often felt left out as they joked and played. Jules took to treating me disdainfully and even cruelly around them, though she always apologised in private. Now here I was changing too, imagine my getting aroused from another man doing my wife?

I joked about it to Jules when we were alone to have her turn on me angrily. "No, never. It is not an option. Despite the fact if you died I'd be dead shortly after, I will not let you off so easy. You will not. I couldn't live with it even if I escaped. You must not! We will get away, we will. We just have to keep them relaxed, keep them happy. One of these days they'll let their guard down, so don't give up!" She was shaking me, and it hit me suicide wasn't just a thought in my mind. We collapsed against each other, both crying. I never mentioned it again, but at least it let that little fire of hope re-ignite inside me.

Keep them happy, that was the trick.

Thing was, the guys noticed my discomfort and pressed the point. A couple of days later Jules came up and turned me against the counter in the kitchen and started kissing me while she massaged my chest.

"Jules... not here. Lets go upstairs."

"No, they want shows now." She kept at me, right there, the guys either busy or casually looking over. A hand slipped down the front of my skirt, the front of my knickers. Her hand began gently massaging my soft cock. She'd been doing this technique for a while. I didn't always get hard now when she played with me. It was embarrassing and I didn't talk about it, but she was still able to get me to orgasm. Not much came out, but some did. She just didn't do straight old hand jobs any more, and the one time I asked her she looked away and said she couldn't.

So, just there, she gave me that sort of flat palm massage, and unbuttoned my blouse to pull aside my bra and play with a nipple, and kissed me. It was arousing and off putting all at the same time. Having one of the guys come over, get a bottle of beer out of the fridge and just stand there grinning, just put me over the edge.

Next day she actually went to her knees and put her head up under my skirt. It had been months since I'd felt her lips on me. Though it wasn't a traditional blow job in that she sort of licked and nuzzled me through my knickers, I had a fireworks orgasm within minutes. I hated it and loved it, and all it did was leave me more confused.

Then I started getting this horrible nausea in the mornings. I hated vomiting, but it became common. I put it down to the stress.

Jules and I did talk about getting away, but they were good. They never lost focus, never gave us a chance. Even the PCs where locked down tight so we couldn't use them. Neither of us was very techie, so I guess that wasn't hard. I got caught one night on the PC. I was taken over the bastard's knee and spanked, then sent to bed like a wayward child.

The weeks turned into a month, then longer. I ran out of cloths and was sent out on my own to get more. Jules have me clear instructions on what to buy. Teenage, but not jail bait. I appreciated that. I ran out of cloths again and this time Jules looked at me funny, turned away and said I needed to get myself fitted.

I'd been denying it, ignoring it, but my small bras of flexible triangles of fabric had been getting tight. The pills, the nausea, the fit of my cloths changing, it all snapped into focus. The last while I'd started to struggle getting stiff, though Jules still could make me cum. I looked down, and instead of seeing my chest I saw two small, but perfectly formed breasts. They had the right shape, even my nipples had grown larger.

"Is this... deliberate?"

She nodded, still not looking at me. "They wanted to make sure you weren't competition."

"Is it permanent?"

"I don't think so. They let me look at some things on the web, so I'd know what was happening. It... will start to accelerate. If we get away, you might need surgery, but it will be reversible."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I couldn't," Her voice was soft, almost a sob. I went to her and laid my head on her shoulder. We just stayed that way for a while

"Jules I can't do this, I can't."

"OK, not yet, but its going to get worse. They want you to change, want you to look like a girl. Remember, keeping them happy is what will give us our chance. You have to help me do that. We'll hide it for a bit longer, but you're going to start to show soon."

Quietly she told me what to look for. I still needed fitting, but I could look for certain types of bras that where only a step up from a training bra and would let me look, well, like I had been, a bit longer.

I got dressed and went out. Biting my lip I entered the store. A girl, younger than me, but older than "Baby" looked came up and smiled.

"Uhmm, I need a fitting. I'm... ah... growing out of my training bras."

I tried not to cringe, and I expected derision. She just smiled sweetly and led me into one of the changing rooms. I was really only ever nude in front of Jules, bar some of the recent sort of sex Jules and I had where my shirts could get tussled and my chest played with. It made me feel really vulnerable to take my blouse and little training bra off.

The girl though was just friendly and professional. That helped a lot. It clearly didn't occur to her that I was a guy, and I just didn't know how to feel about that. It just heaped a little more confusion on the pile. She measured me up and cheerily told me I was now an 'A' cup like I should be proud of it.

She went off and brought back a number of really sexy bras. When I said I'd prefer the simpler stuff Jules had steered me too she gently teased me, but just went and got some other samples. They were more comfortable, and did somewhat hide things, but when I looked at myself sideways in the mirror the bumps where unmistakable. The young girl I saw was one I just didn't recognize. She even had hips and a fit curvy ass. What had happened to me?

I bought up a load, putting off the girl who recommended I buy less as I'd likely be back soon. I just smiled and bought the bulk load. Deep inside I knew I'd be back soon as well, and I dreaded it. I moved on and bought other cloths. I had another of those punch to the stomach moments when I caught myself holding up two skirts wondering which would look better on me. I'd never much cared about cloths before, just bought the first jeans that fit. What was going on with my mind?

I took the cloths home. Jules went through it with me and complimented my choices. When I just started crying she took me and told me to pull it together. She was right, but my emotions just ping ponged at the moment. Life in hell carried on.

Some weeks later Jules looked at me as I was getting changed one morning. "You need to go get fitted again."

"No... it fits, it does." I tried poking bulging flesh under the edges of the bra.

She came over and took me by the shoulders. "No Baby, it doesn't. You've moved on fast and the guys have noticed. Its time to go get new cloths. Don't worry, you'll look great."

"Jules... that's the problem."

"Darling, we didn't ask for this, didn't want it, but we have to survive. Take this next step. It will please the guys... a lot. If you go all the way they'll relax. They'll think they've won. We'll have to watch closely, but if they think they've changed you..."

"But..."

"No buts, go shopping, come home, show off. If it helps think of me in the lingerie you're looking at. Remember what I used to look like and what you would have liked ot see me in. Come back, strut it, show off, tease the shit out of them. You can enjoy it, I know you can. Go on." She helped me into a summery dress, then walked me out to the car. As I drove off I saw one of the guys putting the collar around her neck.

I went back to the same lingerie shop and inwardly groaned when the same sales assistant came up. Thankfully she was just as kind and professional as before. "Wow... you've grown! Those are just shy of 'C' cups. Uhmm, you're not going to fit the younger stuff. Shall we browse a bit before you try some things on?"

I nodded, and managed a smile. We went out and she was pleased when I started looking at the sexier end of the range. We picked out a few things and the first one, a sheer embroidered job, fit perfectly. She went out to find more and I just stood looking at myself in the mirror.

I didn't look like a gawky teenage girl any more. I had curves. My former six pack stomach, though still flat, had smoothed out. In a bra and hipster skirt the bony lines of my pelvis, a look I always found so sexy, showed clearly. How could that image be me?

She came back and we tried on all sorts, bras, bustiers, corsets. I suspected she was on commission and knew she was on to a winner. I didn't even look at the final bill. This one was on the guys.

Next was H&M, then other young women fashion outlets. I slowly bought my way through the most revealing, the sexiest, the show off lines. I did three trips back to the car. Next I went and did a bit of food shopping. As I got out of the car I picked up one of the bags I'd put together. Jules had been clear I was to come home in new gear.

I wasn't at all sure why I'd picked what I had. Basically it was very similar to what I first saw Jules in that morning after the guys had arrived. It had made a deep impression on me and I guess my mind made a weird link to being in captivity with those cloths. I wasn't at all sure about it, and debated with myself even as I got the bag out. Thing is, I didn't have anything that was less revealing, so it was as good a choice as I could make

Noticing the time I jogged into the supermarket toilets and quickly changed in a stall. I hadn't even hesitated before going into the women's I was so used to it. It didn't take long, though looking down at my lace enclosed breasts made me pause for a moment. It still didn't feel real to have those down there. I put the rest of the gear on, struggling a bit at the stockings, but did it. Then walked out and saw myself in the mirror. That wasn't me was it? Fuck, I looked a lot like Jules did, though not identical. Where we that similar? And the cloths, Jesus, if I saw a girl like this I'd look twice. I didn't have time though I had to get a move on.

I dashed through the isles, getting what we needed. I wasn't so busy I didn't notice the looks I got. Some admiring, some hostile. With just this little change I'd gone from anonymous teen to flirty woman. Yet another thing to not like, yet another humiliation. I didn't want people to look at me, it made me even more self conscious.

The minutes where ticking by and thank god a young assistant helped me bag my stuff and get out to the car. I ignored his eyes glued to my chest, though I felt myself flush. I unloaded in seconds, jumped into the front, and... it wouldn't start.

I had no time. I screamed, got out and kicked the wheels.

The guy came back. "What's wrong?"

"I have to get home, its urgent."

He looked at his watch, then puffed out his chest. "I'm just clocking off. Can I give you a ride?"

I've rarely felt so grateful in my life, and my look must have been payment enough. As I got the food back out of the car, he dashed off and a few minutes later drove up in an old beater. We loaded up and I got into the passenger seat.

"I'm Jason."

"Oh hi. I'm... uh... Baby."

"Cute name!" He didn't know the half of it. He kept on trying to keep up a conversation, though I struggled. It wasn't something I was used to anymore. It didn't help that he kept looking at me rather than the road. That my damn skirt had ridden up and showed the tops of my stockings didn't help.

Finally we got to our place. As he unloaded I dashed up and opened the door. I ashen Jules stood there and the look of relief told me enough. I'd got there in time.

"The car broke down."

"I'm so glad! You don't know what was going through my mind. You've never been late before!" It wasn't what she meant, but I understood. We hugged, aware of the stranger beside us. He looked Jules up and down, then me.

"Who's the friend?" Jules put her arm around me. It felt protective, helpful. I needed that right then.

"Uhmm, Jason. He works at the store and offered to help."

"Thanks Jason. My sister needed to get back, it was urgent."

I'm not sure our suddenly relaxed attitude added up, but the kid wasn't going to argue with two half undressed women. He tried chatting a bit, then giving up turned to go. Jules and I likewise turned to the house. Robert was standing just inside out of sight.

"Go give him a good thank you. A kiss on the lips should be sufficient."

I paused, mortified and saw him tap a prod against his leg. The unspoken threat, always there. I turned and walked back to Jason. "Hey, wait." I went up and steeling myself went up on my toes and kissed him lightly on the lips. I'd never ever kissed a man before.

Yet another humiliation to add to the pile. Watching him drive off with a shit eating grin, his phone number crumpled on a piece of paper in my hand, I turned back to the house.

The door was empty. My heart thudded as I walked back. It felt like I was heading to my doom. I walked in, turned into the main room. Jules was over in the kitchen heating a kettle. Two of the guys where lounging, one was leaning against the kitchen counter. All three were looking at me. I felt deeply self-conscious and tugged at my skirt.

One of the ones on the sofa patted the space beside him. "Come... sit..."

"What? No.. I have to get dinner... I..."

Jules walked over. Her eyes grabbed mine. "Baby, no. Its time for you to start helping me out. I thought you understood that when we talked earlier." The conversation spun in my mind, taking on a whole new meaning.

"No... that's not my job..."

Her hands went to my shoulders, "Yes it is, now it is. You know it was coming, we've been working so hard together to get you ready. Its time." Her arm went around my waist. She guided me towards the sofa.

"No Jules... please... I'm not that way... Its not right..." She turned me, pressed gently on my shoulders to make me sit, curling up on the sofa beside me. A large arm went around my shoulder, a hand landed on my leg. I turned to my wife, no believing. "Please, no..."

She kissed me lightly, "Its OK. You'll be all right. There is no choice, never has been." Her hands pulled up my short t-shirt, guiding the massive hand to my chest. She kissed me again, then twisted my face. Other lips touched mine.

I moaned, cried, and in opening my mouth a tongue probed in. The hand on my leg moved upwards, the cup of my bra slid down to reveal flesh. Fingers played with a nipple, a hand cupped me. My mind spun, this couldn't be happening.

"Relax, let go... Its so much easier if you enjoy it. I made them wait until I was sure you would enjoy it... That's it..." What was she saying, she'd led me to this? The sensations didn't stack up with the horror in my mind. I was getting aroused, but I couldn't be. "Don't fight... let go... good good..." Her breath was hot in my ear. Her tongue tickled me there.

I came. I was sobbing, feeling out of control. Jules pulled me away, positioned me on all fours, then sat and took my face in her hands. Behind me my skirt was lifted, my thong pulled aside. A hot slick tip slipped between my cheeks to press at my anus.

"Baby, look at me... look!" I did, her eyes, hard, cold, grabbed mine. "This was going to happen. Its better this way. You know you like it back there." The tip pressed forward. I felt myself open. It was no different to what Jules did, yet it was so different.

There should be pain! I wanted pain. There wasn't, I had had too much back there, Jules had made it easy. I felt my eyes widen, my mouth open silently. "Yes... he's in you..." Her eyes went from cold to warm and sympathetic, filled with love. I didn't understand, couldn't understand. Her hands left my face, roamed down. All the time the cock moved deeper, deeper still. "Come on baby, do it... Don't leave me alone... cum... there... its growing..." The cock slid back out, then in.

In Jules eyes I saw something I'd never seen before. It killed a bit of me inside to see she was just a little broken. Just a little, but what I'd done to her, giving her permission to cum had broken something. She needed me to cum, needed me to be on her level.

Thing was, I could feel it building. It was a small thing, but it was growing. I had another man's cock in my ass and it as feeling good. My mind was swimming, I didn't want this, yet I wasn't strong enough to stop it. In, then out, in then out. All the time Jules eye's holding mine captive. The voice I loved encouraging me, urging me on. Her hands knew just how to make my chest feel good.

God help me.

I came, as I did Jules lips met mine like she wanted to eat me. There was a chuckle behind me and the cock slowly pulled out. I gasped in relief.

"No baby, look at me." I opened my eyes and felt movement behind me. Another hot slick tip began to press in. "You can do it, you can cum again..." I felt my eyes go wide, the breath rush from my lungs. "Yesss... Feel it. They're so big, so strong. Now you know, know why we can't resist... That's it baby..." It began to build again.

"No... no Jules... I don't want it, make him take it out."

Her hands stroked the swells of my chest, "Shhh, relax... don't resist... we can't resist them... Shhh". I kept whimpering, begging, but she kissed my begging away. "Shhh..."

I came.

The cock slowly pulled out. More movement, another hard tip. My eyes go wide again, a sobbed "No." escapes my lips.

"Yes baby, we can't resist. They've all had you now. You can cum again, you know you can. We can't resist their cocks, they'll rip the orgasms from us. That's it..."

"Ugh..." No slow penetration, he pushed it in hard and fast.

Jules looked up, then moved aside. One of them stepped in front of me, knelt. Firm hands took my face. Not this, please not this. A cock tip brushed my lips. I wanted to keep them closed, but the cock behind slammed in and the cock in front slid past the gasp that opened my mouth.

"Look up!" A deep voice rumbled above me. I didn't want to, my hands tilted my head. Deep blue eyes grabbed mine. He slid his cock against my tongue. He chuckled, the cock behind me pulling back slowly, then slamming in. God... it was building again. "That's it..." it kept on, and on. The cock behind getting faster while the one in front played with my mouth. Strong hands firmly held my hips the cock behind plunged deep. I felt the unbelievable feel of a deep hot spurt.

I came.

Its hard for me to remember much after that. There are memories stuck in my mind, but I don't know what order they came in.

I'm on my back, my hips are raised, my legs splayed. Strong hands hold my wrists down, a cock is lodged deep inside me. My body, my face is crushed to the floor by a strong heavy body. Jules face is near mine. "Oh baby... I'm so happy, now you know too." Her eyes went wide in a look I'd watched with horror before, but now understood too well. Instead of my sob of shock, she made a gasp of pleasure. "Its so good..."

LittleTom
LittleTom
163 Followers