Hostage to Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LittleTom
LittleTom
163 Followers

I'm laying on top of Jules, her pussy inches from my face. Her tongue is bringing unbelievable bliss to my own cock, yet just inches above another is lodged inside me. There is one in front of my face, deep inside Jules. It pulls out and lifts to my mouth. A hand stroked my cheek. I open my lips, unable to fight.

Jules eyes are just inches from mine. We'd be kissing but for the cock between our lips. A look I don't want to understand is in her eyes. She pulls back and points the cock to my lips. As it enters my mouth she licks where my lips are wrapped around the shaft.

My eyes fly open. I'd been asleep and the dim light of dawn filters in. I didn't understand for a while where I was. Slowly my mind filled. My head was resting on a strong firm chest. An arm was wrapped around me, resting on my curved hip. When had I got a curved hip? My own arm was slopped across a male body, my hand on a hard chiselled chest.

I had been fit, but I'd never had the definition these men had. My mind felt like it wasn't working right. I knew something was wrong. I wasn't supposed to be resting my head on a chest, I was supposed to have a soft head resting on my chest. I watched puzzled as my hand traced the line of muscle.

A body snuggled up behind me, soft breasts pressing up against my back. Jules hand rested on mine, she began guiding my trace of that body. "Incredible, isn't it? Feel down here. Look at those abs. I almost cum just looking at them. I so love hard defined six packs." My fingers trace the outline of the muscles. I feel Jules slowly grind her pelvis against my soft ass.

She moves our hands lower, slipping the fingers down the front of his pants. This is wrong, I try to pull back. "Silly, don't be shy! The guys like us reaching for them." Our fingers slide lower, wrap around a long soft length. "Ahh, he's still sleeping. We tired them out good! I seldom do that on my own. Its such a relief you made the final step. Come on, lets shower."

She stood, helped me stand. Jules was nude. I had on tattered stockings and a suspender belt. I still wore my thong, though it was goey and crusted. I looked down and sobbed, there was strands of crusted white stuff all over me.

She led me, smiling, towards the shower. "Yes, shower. I need to be clean." I sobbed again. She helped me strip, and we went into the shower. It felt good, so very good. She sponged me down, helped me get clean. I still felt dirty inside, but the shower felt good.

On her knees she grinned up at me, then took my cock in her mouth. I fell back against the glass wall, shocked. "We don't have to worry any more. They'll let us do anything now so long as we behave and they can watch." She sucked at me and I felt my cock stir and try to go hard.

"Huh, its got smaller hasn't it?" She sucked more. It felt so good, and I wanted it to get all stiff and hard. "Don't worry baby, we can still have fun with it. I don't think its hard enough to go inside me though." She giggled, "That's OK, we have enough cock to keep us satisfied. You know I used to think your cock was lovely and big before the guys." She sucked at me again, draining what little masculinity I had left.

I came, but it felt dull, a waste. A little clear fluid squirted out on her face as she laughed and licked it. "Does that make you feel better?"

I said nothing, what could I say? My mind was numb, confused, knowing this was all wrong. We got out and dried off. Jules rummaged through the cloths, then threw me a high cut thong and wrap around lace skirt. "No bras I think today. The guys like us being naughty and they wouldn't stay on long anyway." She giggled again. Jules was happy, like this was a good thing.

"Darling... I can't. This isn't me, this isn't what I want."

Her face turned puzzled, "Its not what either of us want, but its for the best. I'm so glad we've got you here and that you so enjoyed last night. I just loved the way your face looked when you cummed from Robert taking your cherry. So few girls have a good experience the first time. This way at least you enjoy it!" She came over and took the knickers from my hand, kneeling in front of me.

I lifted a foot, not quite sure why I was. She helped me into the thin clinging material, tucking me in and out of the way. "No... Jules no." Grinning she stood and helped me into the wrap.

"Normally you'd put the slit to the side, but we'll do it around back. It won't get in the way if we wear it like that." She went and put on a matching set. She wasn't listening to me, or at least wasn't hearing me. Yet when she took my hand I meekly followed her downstairs to the kitchen. It helped to do something normal like make breakfast. The thing was, my chest, now free and bouncy for the first time, kept getting in the way.

I was making the tea when someone stepped up behind me, hands reached around and grasped my chest, pulling me back against a broad firm body. Lips nibbled at my ear. "Morning." I went stiff, but all that did is make the guy chuckle. I still couldn't tell the difference between them the way Jules could.

Jules giggled again, "Hey, you go play. I'll finish up."

A hand went around my waist and I was pulled away and over to the sofas. He sat down and pulled me down to sit across his knees. "Put your arms back." I did, and felt the click of soft padded cuffs being done up. So, it wasn't only Jules who would be bound up now. I had my knees tightly together and he roughly pulled them apart. "No no... that's not allowed. You've always got to keep them spread. Always. Understand?" I nodded once. "Girlie found it hard at once. She didn't like the way other men tried to look up her skirt when she was out." Poor Jules, she was always fairly prim and proper. Little by little I was starting to see how she'd become broken. It wasn't just one thing, it was all of it.

He put his hand on my leg, slowly teasing it up between them. I gasped, unable to stop myself as the tingling feelings ran up my spine. He played with me that way for a while, making me squirm. Finally his hand went fully upwards, cupping me between my legs. How could he do that, touch me like that. Where they gay?

I hated the way the guys chuckled at how I reacted to things. How could they find it amusing? "You like that don't you? Who would have thought you'd be as much of a little minx as the Girlie?" His hand kept massaging me there, then pulled away a bit.

My body reacted without thought and my hips jerked forward a bit trying to keep contact. "Ha, excellent! Keep doing that, bring yourself off." God, what had I done? I closed my eyes, feeling my teeth clamp into a corner of my lip. Knowing I had little choice, and knowing it would feel good I rotated my hips once, then again. Soon I was rhythmically humping against his hand.

I felt a soft hand on my shoulder and my eyes flew open to look up at Jules. Her face was this odd mix of sadness and excitement. "Its OK, don't feel bad. We can't resist them, you know that."

His hand pulled away and I found myself lifted to my feet and turned to straddle his legs facing away. "Help out Girlie."

Jules knelt and I looked back to see her free his massive hardon from his pants. "No... not yet..." His hands on my hips pulled me backwards. Jules had a look of amazement on her face as my ass was pulled back. She slipped the thong of my knickers aside and having quickly lubed him, pointed his tip at my ass.

As the tip relentlessly pushed in I saw her hand slip down the front of her knickers. How could this turn her on, seeing her husband fucked by another man? It did though. "Oh god baby, look at that. I never knew it would look that way. I trained you in the dark, it was so different. Oh god!" She came as inch after inch disappeared into my bowels.

"Four?" "No six." "Done." It sounded like a bet, and must be about me. HE set the pace, first slow, then faster. I wanted to resist it, wanted it to stop, but then Jules moved around and began licking at my soft cock in it silk cage.

I came, though he didn't stop. A high five and rowdy teasing explained the bet. It had taken me four minutes. I came again, then again when I was finally roughly jerked downwards and felt the deep spray of his cum in my bowels. His hands left my hips and I experienced the slow pull of unimpaling myself as I stood on shaky legs. Jules dodged between my legs and began licking at the cock I released.

I looked around, uncertain, to see the second guy sprawled beside the first. He leered at me, then pointed to the floor in front of him. It was clear what he wanted. I couldn't, just couldn't until he reached for the dark length of a prod.

Feeling cum leak out of my ass, I walked the few steps towards him, then slowly went to my knees. Jules smiled at me from where she kneeled between the legs of the first. I wasn't certain what to do, so Jules leaned over, took my hand in hers and guided it down the front of his pants to grasp his cock.

We pulled it out, then her other hand pushed gently on the back of my head. "Just remember what you used to like." It was simple advice, but it was one of those moments when I felt like a fist landed in the pit of my stomach. Remember what I used to like.

I lifted the slowly hardening cock to my lips, opened and slid the tip in. "Touch yourself." I looked up, that far too familiar sinking feeling in my stomach. He meant it, he wanted me to masturbate while I gave him a blow job. I shook my head slowly, not speaking with his hard rod in my mouth. His grin widened, "Touch yourself." I shut my eyes tight, and even so felt a tear begin to form in the corner of one eye. How far could the humiliation go?

I slid a hand down my belly and under the band of my skirt and knickers. I hadn't masturbated in months, they hadn't allowed it. Other that a quick wash I'd kept my hands far away. My cock was soft under my fingers, unfamiliar. It wasn't the cock I was used to. Still, the slide of my long nailed fingers against it sent shivers up my spine.

"Tits too." Tits, I had tits. It was a word I not used in my own mind. Yet that's what I had now. They'd done this to me, made my body grow tits, made my hips smooth out and my ass swell. Another tear forming I cupped one. It did feel familiar to my hands as they were a similar size to what Jules used to have. Yet the corresponding tingles and the sheer sensitivity of my nipple made me gasp around the intruder in my mouth.

A hand stroked my hair. I looked over to where a grinning Jules was licking up from the bottom of a shaft. "Watch me, I'll help you learn." There was that sinking feeling again. I could barely believe my own wife had just told me she was going to teach me to suck cock.

But she did. Somehow I managed to concentrate on what she showed me. The sight of her feeling herself up while she gave a blow job was an oddly disconcerting one. That I was copying while masturbating just made my mind crumble. On top of that I kept getting flashbacks from the night before, from the first cock in my mouth. Was this the same one? I honestly didn't know.

Sometime later she and I went up to the shower again. I was tired, but my body was buzzing. It was a sensation I wasn't used to. I was both sated and horny simultaneously.

We turned the water on and I started by slowly scrubbing her down, the dribbles of sticky cum here and there to wash off. As we progressed I found myself behind her. Looking at her perfect back, down to those fit firm ass cheeks my mind snapped back into focus. It was a sight that had always used to turn me on, and I felt my own cock rise.

Looking down it was hard, but I didn't really recognize it. The shaft was thinner and my think mushroom head was sort of pointed now. Yet it as there. I moved up behind Jules.

She looked back smiling. "Someone wants to play?" Her hand drifted back and her smile turned wicked. Bending over in a way she had never done before, but was pure sex I felt my heart thump. She kept her upper body almost upright resting against the glass wall of the shower. Her lower back curved out, the dimples in her ass accentuated.

I moved forward and she guided me in. Oh... it was so good. It felt like home. She squeezed me in ways she never knew before and being able to hold on to her hips and start to thrust was sheer heaven. It was a bit disconcerting to look down at our joining through my two... tits. Still, nothing was going to take this away from me.

I sped up, feeling an old style orgasm build. It was going to be good, and with a shout I felt myself cumming.

Not much came out, not like my old buckets of cum. I stumbled back and Jules grinned, stretching and turning. It struck me she hadn't cum. We always came together, it had been a point of pride between us.

She came up and cupped and stroked my cock. "Baby had fun didn't she?"

My wife had just given me a sympathy fuck. Never in my entire life had I been given a sympathy fuck. The black depression that had just briefly lifted settled back down on my shoulders.

Then she looked up at me, that sad sympathy still in her eyes. "Don't worry, he'll grow back to normal once we're free."

"I'm beginning to wonder if you really want to get free." I regretted the words the second the left my lips. I had poked what I knew was a red sore wound in Jules. Hell, poke it, I'd just kicked it.

Her face froze, she stepped away. "I'm not the only one who enjoys a good fuck. I never thought my husband would too." She stormed away, and the tears overcame me as I collapsed to my knees.

Somehow I pulled myself together, somehow I choose cloths, somehow I managed to walk down the stairs. I found Jules curled up with one of them, the two making out. As she stroked his hard cock, she shot me a look, then sat up and deliberately straddled him, a moan escaping her lips. Whether real or faked didn't matter, it curdled my stomach.

One of the other guys pulled me down beside him. I looked at him, then probably to our mutual surprise kissed him hard. He pulled me into a crushing embrace, a hand slipping up between my legs. What was I doing?

Jules and I barely talked to each other the rest of the day. We barely interacted other than at direct command of the guys. I felt horrible. It was bad enough having my first day of getting routinely fucked in the ass or mouth without having the one person I leaned on completely angry with me. The guys clearly noticed, and at first were amused, then bored, then annoyed.

It ended with one of them grabbing us each by an arm and marching us towards the gym at the bottom of the garden. "Stand facing each other! Slip a hand between each others legs! Hold a breast! Kiss!" We did, and he marched out of the room and locked the door.

We broke apart. "You told me to let go, told me to enjoy it!" The confused angry hurt in her voice boiled up.

There, she said it. "Yes. It was that or watch them torture you. But look at me. Jules LOOK AT ME!" I held my arms wide. "I am not a man any more!"

"Don't tell me you don't enjoy it. I've watched you."

"There is a difference between want and pleasure. I might have found I liked being blue, but it doesn't mean I'd choose to go die my skin. I didn't want this! I don't want to feel pleasure from it. Its like my body is betraying me. I didn't want this!"

She looked at me, then looked away. "What they wanted to do first was send you off, stick some breasts on you, then fuck you senseless until your mind broke. I begged them not to. Instead they said that if I feminised you, they'd take it easy. They showed me stuff on the internet on how to do it." She snorted, "You resisted at the start. I was proud of you, but you folded in the end, just like I did."

My arms dropped. I had given up. I couldn't deny it. Part of me was weak.

I went to her, held her hands, forced her to look at me. "Can you forgive me for telling you to let go? I hated it, but felt that the other option, having them torture you would kill us."

"It might have been kinder. Oh darling, there's nothing to forgive." She hugged me, but then her voice went horse, "Can you forgive me for..."

"No," she went stiff, "and yes. I would forgive you anything, I would die for you. I love you more than my own life. I would have killed myself except for the fact it would leave you here in a worse situation than if I live. I just... I just wish you had talked to me. I probably wouldn't have said no, but maybe we could have fooled them, maybe..."

"There's no maybes, they would have seen through anything we tried, just as they have already. I should have talked to you, but I couldn't face you hating me for it, and now you hate me for it."

"I don't hate you Jules, I couldn't hate you. We just have to find a way to get out, to get away from them."

We kissed, we hugged and I felt closer to her than I had in months. We may not like where we were, nor the path we'd taken to get here, but at least the air was clear and we were together again.

Somehow we found our way to the floor, and moving naturally like we used to so long ago, somehow I found myself on top of her. I wasn't as big, nor as hard, but at least this way I could help her get there.

As I slowly ground against her, our hands groping each other's bodies, I pulled my face up to grab her eyes. "Isn't this better? Isn't this more than just sex? Doesn't our love make it all whole?" I felt so good, felt so in love with her, and saw the love reflected back.

Yet her response, though right, still left a tiny doubt in my mind in the way she said it. "Love... yes love..." It wasn't even so much the words as the way her eyes unfocused for a moment, "And I love you so much!" Her eyes refocused, her attention returned to us, and she kissed me in such a familiar way that my doubts started to disappear. Yet... yet...

It was love making, and this time we came together. The world did turn, the fireworks did blow. It was making love like we used to. Well mostly.

Later I held her in my arms. That doubt had stayed in the back of my mind, and I had to know. "Do you love them?"

She went silent, and ever second's silence was like a dagger in my heart.

"No." I breathed again, a single word had never meant so much to me. "I hate what they've done to us, the way our wonderful has been turned inside out. Yet... I find it hard to hate them." She rushed on, "I've never experienced such raw power before. They've just come in and made us dance their tune. They have such perfect bodies, such stamina, and against our will they've made us their things. Maybe it's a girl thing, but it has grabbed at me in a way I can't explain. I'm drawn to them, can't resist them."

"When I saw Robert pull you down onto his cock this morning, despite your protests, then made you cum. I have never been so deeply aroused by a single act in my life. It was raw complete control. I'm powerless against it. I hate what they've done, but I'm finding it hard to hate them. I'm in awe."

She turned towards me, took my face in her hands. "You feel it too, I know you do. They've made us both into their things. Getting away from them will be easier than becoming ourselves again."

We lay there silent then. I didn't feel it. I couldn't. I was a man, despite the tits. I'd given in because they threatened us. I wasn't their thing, was I?

We made love again, softly, quietly. It was so familiar it hurt. As I kissed her I realised how little we'd kissed and how much I'd missed it. Then we slept in each others arms. I'd been alone so much that I'd forgotten how much better I slept with her.

I woke up to the sound of the door opening. The three of them trooped in.

"Aww," "They made up" "Isn't it lovely." "Still," "Object lesson time" "Yes it is"

"Go grab quick showers."

Jules nabbed my hand and pulled me towards the small shower room we had out here. Something in her told me she was scared. We quickly washed each other down. As we dried ourselves off she whispered to me. "Remember the times they've teased me until I did what they wanted?" I nodded, those had been horrible to watch. There was no pain, no force, just hours of arousing and teasing until Jules was left quivering and begging for release. She nodded out the door.

LittleTom
LittleTom
163 Followers