Hostage to Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LittleTom
LittleTom
163 Followers

The boys where putting up ropes and had brought in other things. Feeling nervous and scared we went out, hand in hand. Quickly we were grabbed. Our ankles were cuffed and a bar put in to spread our legs wide. Hands were slipped into cuffs and pulled up tight over our heads.

I hadn't really been bound before, and the feeling over complete vulnerability was frightening. Sure, Jules and I had played with light bondage before, scarves and soft ropes loosely tied. It had been fun, though I almost exclusively had done it to her. We'd tried it on me and it had left me cold, whereas she loved it. This time we were both bound up.

One of them was laying out a series of sex toys like a surgeon his knives. There were multiple small steel vibrators, what looked like alligator clamps, attachments of various types for the vibrators, a ping pong paddle, a cat and the things that sent shivers up my spine, a prod.

"We're going to play two games. One is simple. Truth or dare. We ask questions, you answer. Tell the truth and you get pleasure, tell a lie and you get pain. We've got a voice stress analyser to tell us when you tell the truth or lie! The second game is a bet. At any time you can ask each other to beg one of us to fuck you. If you both hold off begging for the next four hours you both get a little holiday of a day to yourselves without serving us. If one of you holds off then the other gets a day off. If neither of you makes it, then we get to devise a suitable payment." It was the longest I'd ever heard one of them speak without interruption.

One of them moved up to me. "So, did you orgasm each time one of us took your cherry last night?"

I hung my head in shame. "Yes."

"Is the right answer." They moved in on me. One cupped my penis in his hand with a vibrator. The other inserted a small vibrating probe into my anus. The third started slowly massaging and stroking my tits. I gasped, it happened all at once and was major over stimulus. I reacted, feeling my self get aroused, not wanting it, but unable to deny it. They kept at me, then just as I was getting close to cumming they all pulled back simultaneously.

One moved up to Jules, "I think you found our raping your husband's ass arousing. Yes?"

Jules looked at me, "Yes, but..."

"Is the right answer." Two moved in unison on her, using the vibrators and hands to do to her what happened to me. She writhed and bit her lip. One came up to me and moved a vibrator in small circles around one nipple.

I looked at him and bit my lip. "We want you to enjoy each other's enjoyment."

Again, as Jules got close to an orgasm, they pulled away.

He turned to me, "Do you fancy this woman?" He pointed to Jules.

I grinned, "Yes."

"True." I was played with, as was Jules, again until just the point of orgasm.

"Do you fancy this woman?" He pointed to me.

Jules smiled shyly at me, "Yes." We both get played with.

"Look at my face." I do, "Does it arouse you?"

"No."

"Look lower." My eyes settle on his chest. I have a flash back of seeing it close up, his body crushing mine. Or maybe it was one of the others. I don't know. "Lower." My eyes settle on his perfect six pack stomach. Another flash back of Jules hand on top of mine, tracing the muscles. Both hands are soft, femine with long nails. "Lower." His tight pants show the outline of his huge cock. My breath is short. "Are you aroused now?"

I pause, not wanting to answer. "Yes." Its almost a sob, I didn't want it to be true, but it was the answer they wanted. Thing was I wasn't sure it was a lie.

"The right answer." I'm played with.

"Which cock do you prefer, your husband's old one, or ours?" "Yours."

"Does it hurt or feel good when a cock enters your ass?" "Both" "A lie!" The pick up the paddles and for the next fice minutes Jules and I are lightly hit on our ass and tits. It hurts, stings, but I know they keep it just this side of damage.

To Jules, "Does she still excite you as a man should?" "No." To me, "Do you get aroused watching us fuck her?" "No... Yes." To Jules, "Do you get aroused watching us fuck her?" "Yes."

To me, "Does the sight of this excite you?" He slips a hand down my knickers. I have a flash back to one of the first times I went out with Jules. I remember looking down and see my own hand tent up her knickers. It filled me with a sense of power and possession. I don't understand the feelings that are filling me now. I whisper, "Yes," but don't understand why I said it.

He turns to Jules, "Does it excite you?" "Yes."

God, it went on and on, question after awful question. They were meant to humiliate, to shame, to both break us apart and bring us back together. As much as I distantly understood what they were doing, it still broke my mind apart. The awful truths from Jules, the truths they ripped out of me. Sometimes they said we'd spoken truly, but it was the wrong answer. The punishment was extreme, these light slappings with hands and paddles. My skin felt flushed afterwards.

Plus they played with us. I'd never ever in my life been kept so close to an orgasm without achieving one. Even the punishments merged with the pleasure in a way my conscious mind couldn't comprehend.

Finally, Jules was bent over, her arms twisted up but her head resting on my shoulder. "Baby, ask them to fuck me, I can't take it any more." She was sobbing, overwrought.

So was I, but not quite ready for that yet. I couldn't deny her though, "Please, fuck her."

One walked behind and I watched as her mouth turned into an "O", her eyes widened. As she was entered, hands played with my tits, one was cupped down under my knickers.

My questions continued, "Do you ever fantasise about her having sex with other men?"

"No." "True, but the wrong answer." Jules was pulled upright and my breasts where lightly slapped, while a vibrator buzzed my ass and a hand played down in my knickers. I didn't know which way was up.

"Do you want her to cum?" "Yes." "Do you want to cum?" "Yes." "You know what to do."

I shut my eyes tight, it was intense, too much. "Jules, ask them."

"Oh baby, yes! Fuck her, please fuck her!" Oh god, what had I done? I was lifted, turned so that Jules could see. A hot tip slipped between my cheeks. "Oh... he asked for it! Its so beautiful!" It slid in, deeper, deeper.

There were wet slaps, shreaks, shouts and firm grips. It was like that first night, except far far worse. My mind felt like it was shattering.

When the boys where done and multiple orgasms had been ripped from both Jules and I, we were let down. Jules was led off to the house by two of them, me to the shower by the remaining. I was weak, my knees barely able to hold my body up. Yet he wanted a shower, and an oblique reference to the prod made it clear what my options were.

We entered under the hot stinging jets. It felt good and for a moment I let the water wash the remains of cum dribbing down my legs. Then I was handed the soap. I couldn't look him in the eyes, I felt demeaned, small. Standing and washing his rippled chest confirmed how much taller he was. I ran my soapy hands over that hard chest, remembering when I had the same, then had a flashback to that memory of a hard chest crushing me. I shivered, my body running pins and needles.

He chuckled, his equally soapy hands running over my now soft chest. I shivered again. I washed him neck to toe, hating and at the same time perversely aroused by washing his long soft cock. Had this one been just up my ass? I couldn't know. I started on his back, working down. When told to use my tits I hesitated, then soaped them up and moved forward. I had shared showers with Jules so many times, had felt her do the same with me. The reverse service was odd, offputting, and... arousing. I felt my nipples go hard and the sensations running through them.

I moved down, not understanding how I could get off on doing this. It was wrong, a large part of my mind told me that. Then, worse, "Rim me." Something I'd never had done to me, had never done.

I stopped, sobbed, then moved my face forward. He had his hands on his hips, didn't shift as I nuzzled my face inwards. Disgusted I brought my tongue out, smelling the soapy musky scent. Thankfully he seemed to clean as well as we did, yet the thought of what my tongue was probing was awful, horrible.

I was eventually allowed to move away, to finish washing his legs. I felt ill, but managed to get through it. This flip flop between arousal, humiliation and sheer normality was leaving me reeling.

We got out and dried each other off. As we walked into the small gym Jules came in. She was nude bar a big black pair of knickers. With a double take I looked back down and saw a large cock jutting out of her loins.

She blushed, "Uhmm, its what I used when I was... well, milking you. It lets me feel good too baby." She sounded defensive, and it didn't help when the guy with his arm around his waist laughed. Thinking back I'd turned my mind off from how she could penetrate me while she played with other parts of my body. It made sense, and I wasn't sure if the thought of her doing it to me made me feel better or worse. Better in that it meant the guys kind of weren't first, worse in that it was perverse, wrong. I'd never even heard of a woman doing this to a guy!

"Now, you two stay in her until our little darling here can deep throat. Practice makes perfect!" He slapped my bottom and walked out. Jules shifted from one foot to the other, looking both nervous and flushed.

"Look, we have to work on this. Please don't make an issue of it otherwise I have to..." She nodded to where a prod was left in a neat array of sex toys.

I went over and stroked her cheek. "Darling, don't let the situation get between us. You where told what to do." I knelt as she looked vastly relieved. "Uhmm, how do you... I mean when they push deeper I gag..."

She began to explain how you could control the gag reflex. It took some hours, but I started to be able to control it, and eventually was able to get the whole cold length down my throat. It seemed to turn Jules on, and someway through she explained that inside the rubber knickers two similar dildos where up inside her.

It wasn't easy and my throat felt, not raw, but stretched. We used a flavoured lubricant that made it easier, but I wasn't sure I'd be able to eat a cherry with pleasure ever again.

When we both thought I was capable I helped her out of the perverse pants. She was pretty worked up, and as I stood her hand went between my legs and we were both a bit surprised to find I was thick under the silk of my knickers.

"We... have a few minutes and you deserve a reward for good behaviour." I was pushed against a wall, and Jules lifted a leg. It didn't take either of us long, but it was good. Giggling we washed each other off, feeling we'd got one on the guys, then hand in hand walked back to the house.

Entering the big glass doors we found one of them lounging against the kitchen counter munching on something. He grinned at me, then nodded to the floor in front of him. I took a deep breath, and felt Jules' hands massage my shoulders as I sank down in front of him.

Lifting his soft cock it struck me for not the first time how large the guys were. Even soft his cock was not much shorter than mine had been erect. I put my tongue out and licked at the tip. His cock twitched and began to grow. My hands where pulled behind my back and cuffed, my ankles the same and both clicked together. I licked and sucked at the tip until he was hard.

Jules body pressed up against my back, her breath hot in my ear. "I don't know whether to cry or cum, but... Jesus..." Her body ground against mine as my head was tilted back and inch after inch of cock was fed into my mouth. As my lips wrapped around the base she was jerked away from me, but from her breathing I knew she was close.

"Look at me." I opened my eyes to look up the long hard body to his face. "You're ours now. I can keep you here as long as I want and you won't protest." I couldn't breath, my throat was filled with cock. "Play with yourself." I shook my head, not wanting to get any enjoyment out of this. "Play with yourself." Our of the corner of my eye I saw Jules, impaled on a cock of her own, but her man holding a prod. I put a hand into my knickers, feeling my own poor cock semi hard and sensitive.

As I came close to black out he pulled back long enough for me to get a desperate breath of air, then shove back in. Again and again he kept me there. My vision tunnelled down until all I saw was his eyes, my hand twitching against my own cock as his filled me.

I could feel his cock thickened, his balls pulling up in anticipation. My own orgasm was close, my body tingling from lack of air and the sheer perversion of the act. I came and felt the orgasm blind me into black out, my body falling as I arched in spasm.

I came too, my head in Jules lap. Her hand stroked my hair. "They did the same to me when I first learned. It's a hard lesson. Was your orgasm intense?" I nodded, wanting to cry, but not giving them the pleasure. "Mine too. It almost hurt." Then I did cry, not quite knowing who I was anymore.

She led me upstairs, and this time I was the one bathed, though I was too numb to get aroused at her soft attention. Later, dressed in not very little we went downstairs and prepared dinner. The boys kept us busy, so that though they ate, we got little.

Then another spin that I was defenceless against. I was sent up and told to put on a dress. Though mildly confused I felt oddly grateful for the chance to cover up. Walking around semi nude was part of what kept me on edge and feeling uneasy and humiliated. Funny, feeling grateful for being allowed to put on a dress?

I came down to appreciative grins and wolf whistles. Expecting it not to stay on long I was surprised when one of them, Tim I think, took my hand in his and led me outside. I was a balmy summer evening, just beginning to dim.

We just walked, hand in hand. He asked me what certain flowers where, commented appreciatively on a sculpture I'd done, pointed out the border designs he liked. Then he started talking about the three of them, the hard life they'd grown up in. He wasn't asking for sympathy, he was just talking because the mood had hit him.

At some point we sat on one of our bench seats overlooking a small pond I was especially proud of. His arm went around my shoulder, and again, we just talked. As it got darker he pulled me closer, but didn't do anything else. Then at one point, we were talking, facing each other and I was explaining about how two elements of design met in a part of the house, and found him looking at me.

I didn't understand the look. It was warm, deep, his face slowly moved closer, then he kissed me. I was shocked, didn't fight it. Though I'd been kissed during the past couple days it was usually almost coincidental and hard, forceful.

This wasn't, it was soft, our lips slowly opening up to each other. It was like how I kissed Jules. I wanted to pull away, but his hand was behind my head. He didn't do anything else, at least not then, just kissed me. At some point I noticed his hand was inside my dress, lightly caressing me. I hadn't even noticed it happening.

I don't know how long we made out, my mind was dizzy. To my amazement at one point he went down on me, not taking off my knickers mind, but licking me. That had happened a couple times before. The guys weren't shy about touching me, though them if felt like to was to deliberately humiliate me, but this was different.

He didn't do it long enough to make me cum, just moved back up my body and started kissing at one bare breast. He kept on at me, softly, smoothly. Never once did he force me to do something, or move my hand or head to his cock. Yet somehow I found his cock in my hand. Somehow I found myself lifting myself over him, sliding my body down onto him. It wasn't at all like any of the times before. He left me to choose the speed and rhythm, to move to my own arousal. Distantly I knew what was happening, but my mind was so cracked, so far gone, I couldn't fight it. He came with me in what my mind later figured out was a bravura display of control, but at the time seemed amazing.

When done, we walked back into the house, me cradled against him. I didn't know what to think. These late night one on ones in the garden had happened a number of times with Jules. She'd always shot me an embarrassed glance when she came back in held firm against one of the guys like I was now. I'd always assumed it was because of the sex.

Now it was me who shot her the embarrassed glance. I expected the intimacy to continue, but he just patted my bottom and walked away. Jules came over to me, wide eyes. "Did he... force you?" I looked down, shook my head. One of her hands shot to my shoulder so she could steady herself. Then she crushed against me, her lips hungry on mine.

Later that evening, up in the big bed, I lay spooned back against one of them, his cock deep inside me. Beside us Jules lay underneath another. She was looking up at him with that face I know and loved so well. It made you feel you where the centre of her universe, except now she was looking at another man that way and his brother was fucking me.

Its hard to describe the next few days. A part of my mind tried to keep track of it, to intellectually understand it, but it was impossible. It was like the guys stepped everything up a notch. Jules and I were effectively never left alone. Though the guys took kips, we were left little sleep. Sometimes the sex was slow and intimate, sometimes hard core with bondage and rough handling. Sometimes it was mundane with Jules and I doing very normal household tasks, just in a state of near undress. Sometimes it was just sitting and talking. Then sometimes it was more "Truth or Dare"

It was the last that was the hardest to cope with. From Jules I heard things I knew and weren't bothered by. Then there were things I didn't know and weren't bothered by. Some where a bit surprising like just how many partners she'd had before we met. We hadn't ever really talked about it, I mean you don't investigate past partners much do you? I'd assumed she was on par with my 8 or 9 lovers, yet she had a real past. She actually couldn't say how many it had been, only that it was 40 or 50.

I learned things that were a big surprise and wished I'd known, like that she had been bisexual. Not only that, but when we'd been going out I had been only one partner of 4 and two of the others had been women. I learned she had had flings since we married, but only with other women. It really didn't bother me, though I'd wished I'd known.

Then there where the things that did bother me. It was her bisexuality that meant she still found me attractive. That was one body blow, but the other was that she was no longer attracted to me as a man. That she still had penetrative sex with me because she wanted to please me, but that it wasn't sexually satisfying for her, though it was emotionally. I think I understood that, though it hurt hard. Perversely she said she still found sex with me hugely satisfying, but in ways that engaged her mind like with her female partners. In particular that she found sex with me and the guys to be the best she'd ever had.

Another hammer blow was her reaction when she was asked when she had last mentally referred to me as her husband, and with a horrified look she couldn't answer. That made the guys laugh and we were instructed to call each other "Sis" from them on. Afterwards Jules whispered to me to say "sis" with my mouth, but think "wife" in my mind. It helped, but it was just another humiliation on top of all the others not to be able to call her with her name or as my wife. Plus there is power in names. When Jules first gave me one of these friendly side hugs I know she gave her friends, I almost cried.

LittleTom
LittleTom
163 Followers