Hostage to Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LittleTom
LittleTom
164 Followers

Then there were her fantasies. One of her most powerful was of being raped by my best man at our wedding and me not knowing. Another was showing up to dinner with some of our male friends, my not showing up, and her getting gang raped.

Worse yet was that my best man, hell my best friend and her had been carrying on some heavy flirting. She said she'd stopped it going very far but that it had gone to kissing and gropping. She admitted she'd been debating asking me about doing threesomes for years. Her own reluctance at seeing me with another girl had held her back on that front, and she suspected I would have struggled with her and another man.

In return the confessions ripped from me were mild in comparison. My fantasies where about her, though threesomes with other girls had entered my mind. I wasn't opposed to homosexual sex, just not interested in myself, yet I found sex with the guys increasingly exciting. I had not played around on her, and what little flirting I had done had been discrete.

It all left me so confused. I wasn't sure who I was anymore. Certainly I remembered being a man, being Jules husband, yet here I was sucking and getting fucked by cock. I had tits and wore sexy lingerie. I even kissed these guys.

Some days later, when we were lounging in a tangled pile after an athletic session I wasn't surprised when they started discussing my tit size. When one of them looked me in the eyes and said it was time to go get bigger I felt my mind shrink a little more, but I knew it had been coming. They explained the procedure, that I'd be gone a few days. I was surprised the clinic was in Taiwan, but that was explained away as the hot bed of cosmetic surgery these days and that they wanted nothing at all to go wrong with me.

What did surprise me was being handed Jules passport. She shook her head at my naeitivity and led me to a mirror. We weren't identical, but with the same hair styles, and we'd always been the same height, the resemblance was remarkable. We looked more alike than some sisters.

She helped me pack a small bag, and I got dressed in surprisingly conservative cloths. Sure, underneath was a sheer white thong body with underwired cups, a suspender belt and stockings, but over was a plain white blouse, a short plain grey wool skirt and a matching small jacket. Looking at the smartly dressed woman in the mirror I just didn't recognize myself any more.

A taxi was waiting, and giving Jules a deep lingering kiss, I left.

I'd done a lot of flying over the years, and it was pretty routine, yet what was new was the stares and double takes I got. Everyone stared. I got hit on twice just as I walked to the lounge. Thank god the boys paid to put me in business and I got one of the new flat bed seats that where blissfully private. It was a long boring flight, even the movies I'd watched. The boys loved their DVDs.

I slid through immigration with just a sneer from the old woman border guard. A small man with a name board was waiting, and I followed to his taxi. It was straight to a discrete clinic on a side road with a reception room that any five star hotel would have approved of.

A woman who spoke little English sat down with me and got me to sign multiple different forms. They were all in Chinese, but I was assured it was all as I'd asked for. It made me scared, but they had Jules and it had been picture clear what would happen if I failed.

I wasn't even given time to bathe or rest, I was just led into a clinical change room, given one of those foolish small gowns that open in the back, then laid down on a gurney.

I don't remember much more. No, that's not entirely true. I had vague halucigenic memories. Hearing voices, seeing lights. I remember pain, but nothing specific. It seemed to be all over my body. Once I think I must have started to wake up, but a Chinese nurse fussed over me and I drifted off immediately.

Its all mostly a blank until I woke up slowly. My arms and legs where spread wide and I was bound to a soft bed. Groggily I looked around and made out that it was our house. How had I got back. I turned my head and saw Timothy sitting reading. He must have caught my movement out of the corner of his eyes.

"Hey guys, she's awake." He came over and knelt on the bed. His hand reached out and I looked down to see these two huge mounds on my chest. His grip made me cry out, I was so sensitive I wasn't sure if it was pain or pure pleasure. Both tits where groped and I flailed my head from side to side, moaning.

"Yes..." "He did good" "The doctor."

He lifted his body over me. I felt his cock trail down my flat stomach. I was confused, what was he doing. The it slipped past folds of flesh I knew I didn't have. It pushed in, and suddenly I fought, tried to get away, but I was bound tight to the bed.

His cock pushed in where a cock couldn't push in. My mind tried to make sense of sensations that I had no reference for. I didn't understand, but inch on inch he slid deeper.

"Fuck," His voice was horse, "This is grade A. Tight as a vice, hot and slick." He went deeper, the tip of his cock opening me deep inside. Then it was like he was pushing at a rubber band way deep in there. I'd only rarely let Jules play her hand against the aroused flesh under my foreskin. It had been painfully good. It was pleasure, but such pleasure man wasn't meant to feel.

This was that pleasure. His tip felt like Jules soft hand, slick with oil, rubbing against my tip. He pulled back an inch, then slammed in. "Oh god help me, its better than promised boys. Its like a little home made just for us. Deep enough only for us. Oh fuck!" He kept slamming in, again and again. Each time was like a pleasure I couldn't understand.

I heard the others talking, heard it, but didn't just then understand. My conscious mind had gone away. It was only later than I remembered and processed the words. "Cool, doc said," "yeah, use a bit for a clit and bury the rest," "Just for us."

My body was rippling under him. His weight was crushing me, each thrust pressing him against my huge breasts sending even more sensation to wrack my body. When he finally came, and it didn't take long, the hot splash of his cum sent me off on and orgasm that I though would break my mind into a thousand pieces.

I lay, limp, as he pulled out, and whimpered as the next one climbed between my legs.

I must have passed out after the third of them. Next I remember is waking up alone in the bed. There were sounds of the telly, of typing, of their usual chatting and joking.

My arms feeling like jelly I managed to lift my body. There was a note beside my bed. "Shower, we left cloths out."

I sobbed, and put a hand between my legs. Gone... it was gone. I dragged myself to the shower and let the hot scalding water wash me clean. It helped, my strength slowly came back.

Afraid to look and afraid not to look I finally went to stand in front of a mirror. Jules looked back at me. My nose had been shaved, my lips where thick and full, something had been done to my throat, even my ears where just a bit different. I now had these two big firm breasts. The change in my weight made walking feel odd. Then, down below, just the hint of a slit. I was their thing, completely.

I felt numb and wondered where Jules could be. The cloths, well, it wasn't cloths. First was a dark blue corset, no cups, just these rounded shelves my breasts rested on. Sheer blue stockings with eight stockings a side to the corset. Then a tiny pair of knickers. I shivered as I pulled them up my legs. Whimpered as the flat front slid snugly up against me.

I slipped on the heels, brushed out my hair and stopped at the door. I shook myself. There was no where else to go. One foot out, then the other. I moved down the stairs.

The three looked up, hungry pleased grins grew on each face. They stood up as one and walked towards me.

"Where's Jules."

"Getting the same" "Op" "We want matching custom" "Pussies"

They surrounded me. A hand went to a breast, my bottom was slapped, then fondled, one turned my face up and I was kissed. They spent the next hour touching me, feeling me, kissing and licking me. I was made to cum from a mouth between my legs, made to cum from my breasts being toys, made to cum from a finger sliding past my new lips and circling a new nubbin of flesh down there.

One of them lay down. I was lifted, and despite my soft protests, slowly lowered onto his cock. A cock brushed past my lips and I suckled like a baby on a nipple.

A week passed. I was continually used. As a new plaything they had limitless time to explore me. I was left no time to think, no time to be alone. Even in sleep I was surrounded by big hard male bodies.

I didn't know when Jules was due back, but one day when I was straddling one I wasn't surprised when she walked in. She looked dishevelled, jet lagged.

Her face screwed up in confusion. She walked around, looked at me from behind, then her eyes found mine. She fainted, collapsing onto the floor.

They hadn't told her.

In an instant I was left empty. The boys carried her upstairs, hungry eager looks in their eyes. They tied her down to the bed, but let me cuddle her face in my lap.

She came to, our eyes met. "I didn't know!"

"Shh."

One of them moved on top of her and I watched her eyes widen, then a short while later widen further, a gasp escaping her mouth.

"Just as good boys!"

When they'd sated themselves on her and each wandered off, I helped a very shaky Jules over to the shower. When she'd regained some sense of reality she looked at me. A hand went to my cheek.

"Are you OK?"

It was a silly question, and in her asking it the floodgates broke. I cried and she pulled me into her arms. As horrible as I felt I also felt out two sets of large tits push against each other. It was erotic in a way I wasn't sure I wanted to experience. She was crying too, which oddly helped. That she felt the horror too made a difference.

Eventually she pulled me back, then looked me in the face, her eyes darting around. "Its like looking in a circus mirror. I see my face sort of morphed with yours."

I felt puzzled, "What do you mean."

She was taken aback, but we turned off the water and she pulled me in front of a mirror. It struck me I had not really looked at myself. I hadn't wanted to. We stood side by side, dripping wet and I wasn't sure I could believe my eyes.

We weren't absolutely identical, but we were bloody close. My shoulders were a bit wider, and my hands and feet very slightly so. She was right about our faces, they weren't exactly alike, but with the changes to hers, and now obvious sculpting on mine, there were very close. I now had breasts to the same size and shape as hers, and though my waist was slightly thicker, my ass was identical.

Only the closest look would find the differences, and even then it would be assumed we were sisters. It was freaky, and what little hope I had drained away.

"They meant this to happen didn't they?"

"Maybe not at the beginning, I think to start they were just having fun. This though, god."

"Jules, I'm not a man any more. I can't... we can't..." I started crying again. "Can you? What did they do?"

She reached out and held me, "Shh, its bad, but maybe not as bad as you think. I... ahh... took precautions. The stuff they showed me said that a man could become fertile again so long as he stopped taking hormones within the first year. But, just in case, I took aside some of your stuff from the early milkings and took it to a medical storage facility."

"Did you? How did you know where to take it? I wouldn't have..."

"Uhmm, remember way back in college when I was ill for a couple weeks?" I nodded, vaguely remembering. "I'd just read a story on women and fertility loss. I went and had some eggs harvested and frozen."

A glimmer of hope re-entered my soul. Was there a reason to live? If one of us died, the other probably died. If both of us died those children would not be born. I couldn't be a proper father any more, but perhaps, just maybe I could see them born. That was worth living for, and other than seeing Jules one last time it was the first thing I'd had to hold on to.

"We need to go down. You know what they're like, a little break and all they want is more." I nodded and we went to find some bits and pieces to put on. It was a bit freaky when we realised we could wear the same things. It was too much, and I insisted on wearing different lingerie. That actually made Jules laugh, which after the fact was a bit funny. Its not the sort of argument you expect to have with your wife.

Hand in hand we went to the stairs. Sure enough, three heads turned up to look at us. Three big grins grew. They came up, surrounded us, a hand slipped inside my knickers as another did in Jules. My bra was taken off as my neck was nibbled. I felt a hard cock brush my behind and my tummy flipped. God help me I wanted it inside.

When one of them lay down and I was guided on top I felt an eagerness that scared me. I slid down the long pole waiting for that burst of pleasure when it was deep. Being pulled forward didn't shock me, only a second cock slipping between my ass cheeks shocked me back to reality.

With a sense of déjà vu Jules was holding my face, her eyes incredulous as I felt my own lids slam open in shock as a second cock entered me. She had talked before of the incredible feeling of being double penetrated. I never ever expected to understand. They'd waited until she was back to do me. I hadn't understood that, but then the last week little of my mind had made sense of what was happening.

God. I came.

LittleTom
LittleTom
164 Followers