Hostages at the Sorority

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came out of the closet and he was leaning against his forearm on the bed. He smiled and stood up when he saw me. I couldn't help but smile back when I saw that he was pleased.

"That's what I like to see," he said pulling me into him and grabbing my tit.

He pulled my dress down slightly and my nipple popped out. He bent over to put it in his mouth. I held his head against me and arched my back offering it to him. I moaned as he kissed it with his mouth open. Suddenly, he bent me over the bed so my ass was in the air and my pussy was visible to him. I spread my legs for him.

"Mmmm that's my good little slut," he said as he easily slid his finger into my wet pussy.

I moaned as he fingered me. He stuck two fingers in and started to move in and out of me faster. Just as I was going to cum he pulled them out and pulled me off the bed. He pushed me to my knees and held his fingers out for me. I looked up at him as I opened my mouth and sucked his fingers clean. When I was done he pulled them out of my mouth and smiled at me.

"Get up. I few things to check on downstairs," he said heading for the door.

I carefully followed him down the stairs. Amanda was still naked and looked completely drained. The guys around her were putting their clothes back on as she laid down in one of their laps.

"Ay Terrell, did you hear from Justin or Andre?" one of the guys asked.

His name was Terrell. It felt weird knowing his name. I had just fucked this guy and I didn't even know his name.

"Nah, I'm gonna check up with 'em now," he said.

Terrell grabbed his phone and walked into the other room with him and the other guy. The guy with Amanda's head in his lap, stared at me. He began to pinch her nipple as he looked at me. I crossed my legs and rolled my eyes as I sat in a chair across the room. Terrell had left me dripping wet and my pussy was aching for him.

"Get up bitch," he said to Amanda.

Amanda slowly pushed herself onto her side and got to her knees. She slowly unzipped his pants and took hold of his huge cock. He was still staring at me as she took him into her mouth. She was much more experienced at it then I was and within seconds she had his entire cock down her throat. He started smiling at me as she sucked him.

"You like watching this little bitch suck my dick?" He asked me.

I squeezed my legs tighter and I could feel my pussy dripping. I rolled my eyes again and turned in my chair so I wasn't looking at him anymore.

I heard Amanda yelp and looked back to him pulling her off the couch by her hair. She crawled on her knees, quickly to keep up with him as he dragged her closer to me. He stood directly in front of me as he shoved his cock back into Amanda's throat. Fuck, where the hell is Terrell, I thought.

The guy in front of me, pulled hard on Amanda's hair with one hand and held the back of her neck with the other as he fucked her face. I stiffened in my seat, scared. I felt bad for Amanda until his dick popped out of her mouth. She turned to me and licked her lips and moaned as she took it back into her mouth. She looked like a whore.

As he continued to fuck her face he reached his hand out and caressed my cheek. I quickly jerked my head away from him.

"Aw baby, don't be jealous. I'm just getting my dick nice and wet for your ass." He said laughing.

I lunged from my chair but was quickly pulled back. Within seconds I was face first on the couch with him on top of me. His body held me down as his hand pushed the side of my face into the couch.

Amanda sat on a chair in front of me. She spread her legs as she started to massage her tits.

"You are finally going to get what you deserve bitch." She hissed at me.

I wiggled, trying to free myself from the guy on top of me.

"Oh ya slut, grind that white ass into me," he moaned.

I jerked against him and he let me raise up enough to get his hand under me. His hand found my pussy and he growled in my ear.

"You're so fucking wet. I saved my load for you," he whispered as he rubbed my pussy.

"Get the fuck off me!" I screamed as I bucked against him and threw my elbows into him.

I saw Terrell come around the corner and I fought harder against the guy on top of me.

"Marcus. Get off her," Terrell said calmly.

The man on top of me slowly let me up. He threw his hands up and laughed as he shrugged his shoulders at Terrell.

I quickly fixed my dress and hurried to Terrell. He pulled me in front of him and wrapped his hand around my waist.

"She's mine. Nobody touches her," he said

"Go upstairs and wait for me," he whispered in my ear.

I walked toward the stairs and saw Terrell nudge Amanda and tell her to keep her boy happy.

"Do you want me to keep you happy next?" Amanda asked as she grabbed his cock. Terrell just stared at her until she shrugged and turned away. She sank to her knees in front of Marcus and started to suck him again. Marcus stared at me angrily as he held the back of her head. I turned and walked upstairs to wait for Terrell.

When Terrell finally came upstairs I was sitting in a chair in my room practically hyperventilating. He stood in front of me and I wrapped my arms around him hugging him close to me. He stroked my hair, trying to calm me down. I need him so bad and pushed his beater up and lightly kissed his stomach. I unfastened his belt and looked up at him. His face was very serious and I heard him swallow hard as I pulled out his cock. He wasn't completely hard yet and it was easier for me to fit him into my mouth this time. I sucked him up and down until he was really stiff and I could only fit half of him in my mouth. He pulled me up and stared into my eyes as I continued to stroke his cock.

Terrell quickly turned me around and lightly pushed me onto my knees on the chair. He kissed my neck and he pulled my dress down, making my tits pop out. I arched my back and pressed my ass against him. He slid into my pussy slowly so I could adjust to every inch of him. He started to fuck me hard and grabbed hold of my hair as I collapsed to hold myself up with the arm of the chair. With his other hand he reached around and pinched my nipple. It was too much for me and I was going to cum.

"Please, can I cum on your cock," I moaned as Terrell fucked me harder.

He rubbed my nipple before pinching it again. He let my hair go but grabbed my throat to look at me while he fucked me. His hand slid down my body and rubbed my clit.

"This is my fucking pussy now," he growled.

I moaned in agony. I was completely his and he knew it.

"Cum." He commanded

I immediately came on his cock. My back arched and curved as my pussy squeezed around him. I moaned and screamed and he held my throat tighter and stared at me while I came. I could feel his cock slipping out of me as my pussy pulsed but he continued to push it back into me deeper.

He started to grind into my pussy and he clenched his jaw. I knew he was going to cum so I fucked my pussy on his cock. He let go of my throat and grabbed my hips and he took one last hard stroke into my pussy. I felt him shoot his cum inside of me and I collapsed over the arm of the chair as I slowly rocked my hips.

"Go clean up. You have company coming," he said kissing my shoulder.

12