Hostel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was replaced almost immediately by someone else as the guy in my pussy started to cum. I felt him push deep into me and the amazing feeling of warmth as he came inside me, I pushed back onto him, my pussy pulsing, milking his spurting cock before he pulled out of me.

I could feel my panties which were now very wet, get pushed to the side again as a third guy penetrated me from behind.

I heard Sarah gasp. I looked at her and she sprayed the guy's load out of her mouth choking on it. He just smiled at her and said, "Good girl." She caught her breath then spat out the rest of his load onto the floor.

"Fuck off," she snapped back, as she wiped the residue of his load from her face.

I just smiled at her as my mouth got filled again with seed as he came onto my tongue. I swallowed his load and opened my mouth for the next who didn't take long to take the hint.

"No way, not two," Sarah said, as a second guy tried to get into her mouth.

"Mouth or arse," he said.

"Arse," she answered with no hesitation.

"Seriously?" he quizzed, looking at her. She just nodded as he moved behind her and added, "Dirty bitch."

"Oooooo shit, slowly..." she gasped, as she was taken anally. She arched her back, I assume to change the angle to a less painful one as she took one up the arse.

Both blokes in me came almost at the same time, distracted by the guy cumming inside me I was taken by surprise by the one in my mouth which caused me to choke. I gasped for air as I spat his load all over him and onto the floor. "Sorry," I said.

"Hehehe," he laughed, "well trained bitch, you are okay though," he added, as he stepped away.

I opened my mouth as another guy came in for a blow job. I let him slide into my mouth and as I closed my mouth around him I tasted a bitter disgusting taste. I tried to pull my head back, but he stopped me and just held his dick in my mouth. I saw Sarah visibly gag as she worked out what he had just done and she looked away.

I felt myself heave as a dick that had moments earlier been up my best mate's arse rested on my tongue. I fought back the gag reflex and controlled my breathing to stop myself throwing up.

"Oh that is fucking wrong," I heard one of them say, "you just gone ass to mouth with her mate?"

I gagged again, as I was sure I could taste what I really didn't want to even think about tasting.

"She is gonna be sick..." one of them said.

"Out of her nose maybe," the guy in my mouth said, "her mouth is full."

"Tight fucker," one of them said.

"Speaking of tight fuckers try her mate's arse, fucking yeah baby," he said and started thrusting in and out of my throat.

"You have already ruined her mates, I want this one," one of them said, slapping me on my bum.

I reached behind myself to defend my bum, "No, no, no," I mumbled as best I could with a cock in my mouth.

As I defended my back door the guy in my mouth started to cum. His creamy seed exploded into my mouth, which was a welcome change to what I was tasting until that point. He grabbed my nose and pulled out of my mouth, "Swallow!"

I tried to move away but couldn't, so I swallowed his load to get him to let go of me. He stepped back just far enough to be at the perfect distance, so I took the opportunity and swung my hand around forming a fist which perfectly connected with his balls.

"Bitch," he gasped, as he dropped to the floor clutching his balls.

"You deserved that," one of them said.

I felt something push against my panties and then felt them get pulled down to my ankles. He pushed against my anus, which I reached behind to defend. My arms were grabbed and pinned to the table leaving me helpless, as he slowly pushed himself against my back door.

I clenched as hard as I could, but the excitement mixed with several loads of semen were more than enough lubrication, as he slowly but surely started to force his way up my anus.

"No, please, not there," I begged, but it was already too late. I felt my back door surrender and his penis slip deep into my bowels in one sudden movement.

I heard myself yelp and squeal as I tried to wriggle free, but I was well pinned down and was going nowhere. My bum erupted with pain and a stretched feeling, as he held himself balls deep inside me. He started to pull out of me which caused the pain to erupt again, "Ow, not yet," I gasped causing him to stop where he was.

After a few minutes he slowly started to pull out again, before slowly pushing back in. The grip on my arms relaxed and I just lay on my front as he fucked me up my bum. It was a strange sensation, I had never had it up there before. I had experimented with toys, but none of real size and none this long. He gradually picked up the pace and it was then I realised that he was going to cum up there.

I could feel my bum gripping him as he slid in and out of me, I could tell that it was super tight and although it felt weird, it wasn't particularly painful anymore.

"Gonna cum," he whispered into my ear.

I felt a ripple and then a pulse as he came inside me. The sensation was again, not particularly bad, but it felt very wrong as a warmth flooded places it didn't normally. I can only describe it as having a really embarrassing accident with really tight fitting underwear on. He slid out of me with an audible pop, immediately followed by a dribble of his deposit, which ran down my leg and over my foot before dripping onto the floor.

He was replaced immediately by a second guy pushing against my anus. I clenched again as I pleaded, "Fuck, no, please no."

He ignored me and my already tortured arse stretched even more as his dick pushed against it. He felt massive, causing sharp pains to pulse up and down my body, originating from my rear entrance. He slowly pushed harder and harder, my resistance being overpowered by the intruder.

He stopped pushing and leant down to whisper into my ear, "Relax, or this is gonna hurt when it goes in."

Almost before he finished his sentence he pushed harder against my anus, which I physically felt stretch open as his big head popped in overcoming my resistance and sliding deep inside me.

"Shit shit shit..." I gasped.

"Not for a while you won't be," he sneered from behind me and drove his cock as deep as he could into my bowels.

"No, stop, please," I squealed, as he violently pounded my ass with his cock.

"Will someone stick a cock in her mouth to shut her up?" he said, grabbing my hair and pulling it so that I lifted my head and faced forwards.

Within moments a dick slid past my lips and into my throat causing me to gag slightly as I got spit roasted. Much to my relief, I felt the guy behind me pull out, allowing me to concentrate on the guy I was sucking. He also pulled away and left me on the table, but before I could move I was lifted off it allowing one of them to lay on it and then I was laid on top of him as he guided his dick into my pussy.

"Oo yeah," I moaned, as I felt him slip deep into me, grinding my hips around him to stimulate myself.

"You got her?" one of them said.

"Yeah, she is all yours," someone else answered, as once again my arms were secured.

Someone leant down from behind me and whispered into my ear, "Airtight time."

"Fuck right off," I protested, as I tried to escape, but was held in place as he slowly guided himself into my ass from behind me.

"No no no..." I moaned feeling my arse stretch and once again surrender to invasion, only this time there was someone in my pussy as well.

Someone stood in front of me and offered themselves to my mouth, which I just opened and let them do what they wanted, I didn't move, I didn't do anything, I just let them use me, all holes filled at the same time.

I could hear myself moaning as they screwed my brains out, and it wasn't escaping my attention that I was getting very turned on. The tightness caused by someone being up my bum as well, felt amazing as all three of them slid in and out of me at different times and speeds.

I felt my body twitch and I released a soft, but long moan as I orgasmed. I felt my pussy and anus grip both men who were inside me, my mouth falling open, moaning my way to orgasm.

"Did the dirty bitch just cum?"

"Yep, she did... and now I am..." one of them behind me gasped, as I felt another ejaculation go into my bum.

He held himself inside me while his penis pulsed, each pulse firing another shot of semen into my bowels.

"No!" I exclaimed as he started to pull out, "stay in."

He pushed himself back into my bum and held himself deep inside me as my pussy got pounded. The guy in my mouth pulled out and took over with his hand, cumming onto my face and hair, before putting his cock back into my mouth, which I then obediently sucked dry.

I supported my weight using my elbows as I felt the guy beneath me nearing his orgasm. His first ejaculation felt like it was going to cause damage as it exploded into my pussy, "Oh wow," I gasped, feeling myself go cross eyed.

He violently pounded in and out of me, his dick blasting spurt after spurt into me as I shuddered to a second orgasm. He held himself inside me and waited for my pussy to stop pulsing before he pushed me to the side so he could get out from under me.

I curled up on the table naked, my hair and face covered in cum, the last two deposits leaking onto the table from my anus and pussy.

They got dressed and left the room, leaving me still on the table laying in a mix of their cum. Sarah closed her legs and stood up, which caused what looked like a lot of cum to dribble down and off her body onto the floor.

"Wow," Sarah said, using her t-shirt to wipe the cum off her, "did you cum twice then?"

"Yeah," I said blushing, which considering what I had just done was a little late for a bit of humility.

"Dirty bitch," she said smiling," and you claim you don't like it up the arse?"

"I don't,... no, why, do you like that?" I asked looking at her.

"Isn't too bad," she said, "would rather that than suck... dirty bitch, you swallow it all?"

"Yeah," I answered, "can't believe he stuck his cock in my mouth that had been up your arse."

"Ewww yeah," Sarah replied, "good shot on the nut punch though."

"Hehehehe, yeah, landed that one okay," I smiled back at her.

"Yeah," she said, putting her hands out and helping me to my feet, "what did it taste like?"

"Like he had just stuck his cock up my mate's arse then straight into my mouth," I said back, smiling at her.

"Gross," she said, as she heaved slightly.

"What the fuck you heaving for?" I playfully snapped, to which she just smiled at me.

I shivered as the pooled cum that was settled on me was disturbed and ran off me.

"Gross isn't it," she said.

"Not a nice feeling," I replied using my t-shirt to wipe the cum off me before covering myself with the covers off the bed.

"You have nowt to wear do ya?" Sarah said to me grinning.

"Not that isn't covered in cum no," I replied back.

"Dare you to..." Sarah started.

"No," I interrupted her, "not naked and smeared with cum. Dare you to."

"Paper, scissors, stone it?" she suggested.

"Loser goes to the locker to get our stuff?" I clarified.

"Yep," she nodded.

"I am naked though, you at least have panties on," I argued.

She covered herself with the other end of the bed clothes and dropped her panties onto the bed. "There ya go, if you lose you can put them on, if I lose I will put them back on."

I sighed, one of us had to go and get the stuff and there was no way either of us were going to volunteer for it in our state of undress. "K," I agreed.

"Best of three?" Sarah suggested.

"Yep," I said, as I looked at her and twisted around to face her, "Three, two one go yeah?"

"Yep," Sarah said, starting the countdown, "Three, two, one, go!"

12