Hostel Ch. 01

Story Info
His vacation in Romania takes an unexpected turn.
1.7k words
4.18
56.5k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inamanica
Inamanica
30 Followers

I'd seen the movie. Actually both of them. But that is what it was, a movie. The thought of staying at a hostel in Romania didn't scare me at all. I wanted to visit Romania, but I wanted to see it on the cheap. By staying at a hostel it would save me so much money that I could use for sightseeing and souvenirs. I had enough money to go to one place and I figured I'd do something different by going to Bucharest, Romania. Most people want to see London or Paris, but I figured I'd take the road less traveled. But would it make all the difference?

I flew out of JFK airport on a nonstop flight into London's Heathrow Airport and then caught a connecting flight into Bucharest's Henri Coanda International Airport. From there I took a taxi into downtown Bucharest. First thing I did was to get settled in my room at the hostel. It was in the heart of downtown, close to everything. I figured the first night there I would just hang out in my room and get some much needed rest after spending twelve and a half hours in the air. Tomorrow I wanted to see it all. The museums, the architecture, and maybe even the red light district.

I wasn't big and had trouble with the ladies. I wasn't ugly by no means but I just didn't seem to attract them to me. I'm 5'7" and 150 pounds. Women usually like a bigger build on a guy. If I had breasts and long hair, I might be mistaken for a girl. In the red light district I might be able to get a woman for the night, or at least pay for one. I went to bed that night with no idea what I would soon be in for.

The next morning I decided to start my adventure exploring the city. I had plans to see Parliament Palace first. It is the second largest building in the world, only beat out by the US Pentagon. I was also going to visit Revolution Square and check out all the cool architecture. After that all the museums would be next. Did I mention I was also kind of nerdy? As I headed down the stairs and into the lobby of the hostel I noticed a lot of young people that looked like they were from all over the world. The lobby was big with couches and TV's everywhere. Everyone was just hanging out drinking their coffees or lattes. As I made my way towards the front door I saw two beautiful young women. As they caught me looking at them they both gave me a big smile and a wave.

"At me?" I whispered to myself.

I waved back and hurried for the door as my anxiety level was going up.

"We love American boys!" one of the girls yelled as the other one giggled.

I figured they may have just been teasing me. Hot girls like that never smiled at me like that. And they surely never yelled anything like that to me either. Even as I checked out Parliament Palace, the architecture of Revolution Square, and all the museums, I still couldn't get the thought of those two women out of my head. What would they want to do with a person like me?

Being that it was October, nightfall comes early. I decided to grab some McDonalds for dinner and head back up to my room to watch some TV. Yes, can you believe McDonalds in Romania? As I walked into the lobby of the hostel I noticed the same two girls that I had seen in the morning were still there. Only this time they were dressed different. They were both wearing short dresses and high heels. They looked like they were dressed to go out to a club. As I got closer I saw that they were both wearing stockings too. I love a woman in stockings. It makes their legs look so sexy. One of the girls noticed me walking in. She jumped up off the couch and ran up to me. I was stunned!

"Hey it is our American friend again. I am Amelia and that is my best friend, Nadia." the one girl said as the other came over too.

"Hi, I'm Mark. I am from New York." I replied trying not to break out in a sweat.

"We love NY!" they both yelled which made me laugh.

"McDonald's?" Amelia asked me looking at my bag. "You come all the way to Romania for McDonald's?"

"Yeah. I didn't know where to go for some good local food so I went with what I know." I answered.

"Why don't you come with us and we could make you a proper Romanian dinner. After all we did get dressed up for you." Amelia said

"For me? But why?" is all I could stutter.

"We want to give you a proper welcoming to our beautiful country. Wouldn't you want to party with two pretty girls, Mark?" Nadia asked.

"Of course I would love to. It's just that this doesn't ever happen to me ever. You know being hit on by gorgeous women."

"Is there something wrong with you Mark?" Nadia asked.

"I'm not big, strong and" I said before being interrupted by Amelia.

"You see Mark. Here in Romania we don't get so caught up on image. We like nice guys. Plus we have never hung out with an American boy. Plus smaller boys are easier to handle." Amelia responded.

"Easier to handle?" I thought to myself. I wondered what she meant by that?

Before I knew it I was hopping in the back seat of their car and we were off. We drove on the E60 north to a small town of Otopeni. The entire trip I couldn't get a smile off my face. I was going to party with two gorgeous Romanian women that had incredibly sexy accents. I couldn't wait to get to their house.

Finally we pulled into their driveway. It was nicer that I thought two young women could afford. It was near town but far enough away. The closest neighbor was a tenth of a mile away. We went into the house and Amelia poured me some wine while Nadia started dinner. After a few glasses of wine I relaxed a little. I figured I would just go with the flow and let them take the lead.

During dinner we had even more wine. We talked about everything you could think of. After dinner we hung out on the couch in front of the fireplace where a fire kept us warm. I sat in the middle with one on each side of me. We all kissed and played with each other. After a while Amelia took my hand and led me to the bedroom. I was so nervous but the wine helped me relax. Amelia told me to get naked while she changed in the bathroom. I was naked within seconds. When Amelia returned she was only wearing black stockings and her black heels.

"Kneel down and put your arms behind your back." Amelia requested.

I knelt down and put my arms behind my back. She pulled some rope out of her closet and went behind me. She took my wrists and securely tied them together. I was her prisoner now. Amelia sat down on the edge of the bed in front of me.

"I tied your wrists because I want you to eat my pussy without using your hands." Amelia said.

I immediately put my mouth to her clit. I had never given a woman oral sex before but I knew where to put my mouth and what to do. And by her moaning, I must have been doing something right. She held my head to her pussy and gave me directions as need be.

A few minutes later Nadia came in also wearing the same outfit, just stockings and heels. I tried to look up at her but she told me just to focus on what I was doing and not worry about her. The whole time I was between Amelia's legs I could hear Nadia getting something prepared. I could sense that she was kneeling down behind me.

"Just relax Mark. You are going to like this a lot." Nadia said.

I could feel her putting some lube on my ass. I could feel her putting something against the crack of my ass. As I wondered what she was going to do, she started to push the dildo into my ass. She pushed it in slow. Once it was all in she started to fuck me hard and fast. It hurt a lot but it turned me on so much. I was being raped by a strapon dildo.

"Keep eating her pussy. If you slow down or stop I will split you wide open." Nadia demanded.

I had no choice. With my hands tied behind my back I couldn't stop her. Ten minutes after my anal assault started I could feel Amelia tense up and orgasm all over my face. After licking her clean she got up and left the room. Nadia just kept pumping away inside my ass. After a while the pain went away. Nadia reached around me and started jerking me off.

"Let me know when you are going to cum." Nadia requested.

I said OK. Within minutes I let her know that I was about to cum. I shot all of my load into her hand which she caught. She immediately put it up to my face and told me to clean her hand. I ate all my cum out of her hand. I was exhausted. I heard Amelia enter the room. I could see out of the corner of my eye she was holding something. Nadia pulled out of me in one big thrust that caused me to scream. When I screamed Amelia ran over to me and put a towel over my face. What was going on? I tried to fight her but my hands were still tied behind my back.

Nadia grabbed me and held me with her arms as Amelia continued to hold the towel to my face. I started to fade in and out. I realized this must be chloroform. I was helpless to fight them off.

"Just go to sleep Mark. Don't try to fight us. It won't go over well with us." Amelia said

"Your new life begins tomorrow." Nadia laughed.

Then everything went black.

Inamanica
Inamanica
30 Followers