Hostess

Story Info
Wife perfoms for her husband at party.
2.8k words
4.17
229.6k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ukin
Ukin
29 Followers

I smile as I watch you lean over the table to choose an open sandwich from the silver plate. I watch as I see the red dress, so short, rise higher upon the backs of your legs. I watch as I see the hemline ride to expose the commencement of your buttocks.

I know for certain, that I am not alone in my observations either. I see other eyes glancing at the free show you are giving, a free show that I want you to give, shows that I, in fact, revel in.

You are the perfect hostess, never standing still for too long, ensuring that the guests eat the food, drink the wine, the beers. Ensure that their glasses never become empty for too long. The ice buckets, continually topped up for the cocktail drinkers. Yes, the perfect hostess.

My mind often drifts back and forth to the times when you have afforded me, and other onlookers sights of your breasts, nipples and of course, that wonderful ass.

Just like now, as you lean further, your ass cheeks visible.

I chat merrily away, drink the offered cocktails, talk of the latest round of golf I played with my chatting partner, Tony. He describes his and we decide that one day, soon, we will have a game and of course the customary little 'side wager'. My eyes spot your form, the red dress so striking against your dark skin. Your hair, shining, as it hangs down your back. You laugh at a comment made to you. I see your nipples are firm, poking the material outwards. The thrill that I have, is to know that underneath the dress, you are totally naked, naked and free. The thrill I have is I know, that under that calm exterior, under that red, clinging dress that hides your nakedness, you are sexually excited. I know that your sweet pussy is wet. I know that you know that I know.

You ate the small delicate pieces, your lips, full red lips, licked after every mouthful, teasing, not just me, but anyone and everyone around you. I see eyes dropping, gazing staring at your erect nipples. You know that men, and some women too, are staring at you. You enjoy their gazes. You also know that not only is my cock hard, but other cocks are too. You certainly know how to tease. You certainly enjoy the aspect of teasing. Just as you did on our way for that weekend, the stop at the gas station, the gas attendant's eyes agog as you alighted the car to go to the bathroom. His eyes firmly on your breasts, on your nipples. Who knows, he may have had a glimpse of that sweet pussy too, who knows, only he knows. You hoped he did. How you hoped he did.

We stood in a group of six. Two females, four males. We laughed, giggled told a few jokes, had more drinks. Your nipples still standing proud. I smiled as your hand brushed the front of my trousers. Yes, it was still hard. you smiled and then a subtle, but sexy wink. I knew, right there and then, what was going to happen upon the ending of the party. You had been building up to this all night. The teasing, the casual ass flashes, the hard nipples, then the soft brush of the back of your hand across my trousers. Yes, I knew and you knew that I knew too.

Kirk,6 feet 5 inches tall, his blue eyes. Eyes that kept glancing at your nipples, down the front of the dress. Height does have an advantage. Even more so as you leant over to place you half empty glass on the coffee table. Even I could see your nipples as the top of the dress parted. I knew that he had a fuller view. I smiled, an inward smile as you stood back up, tossed a few peanuts into your mouth.

As time drew on, the party guests left, hands shook, cheeks and lips kissed, goodbyes and thank you's said numerous times. 'You did well Laura, you did very well' I tell you as the remaining guests dwindle out of the door, leaving just Kirk, Sally, Brian and us two. We all begin the clearing up. No, we hadn't asked for their help, but we got it. I noticed that neither Brian nor Kirk's eyes were very far away from either your cleavage or from your hemline.

Yes, the teasing mode was in full swing. I looked at you and smiled. So gracious, so happy.

Once all was cleared away, we all sat down, a glass of brandy poured for each of us and a toast made to you for the wonderful party. Following the glass of brandy, Sally and Brian departed to one of the guest rooms, leaving you, me and Kirk to chat, to laugh and to giggle. Tiredness never came to the mind, even though it was 1.30 in the morning. How could we be tired when you are sat opposite, your legs tucked under you, the dress so high upon your dark legs. You excused yourself for the bathroom and reappeared in a change of dress. "Oh, this feels so much better" you say as you sit back down. Gone the red dress, replaced with the short light blue skirt and an almost see through blouse. had you forgotten to do the buttons up I thought to myself. As you leaned forward, the blouse opened. Nothing, absolutely nothing, was hidden from our eyes. I saw you looking at me. Were you waiting for a smile? You certainly got one Laura. A smile that said. "Petal, you look so good, so hot" And you did. Your nipples adorning your large full breasts. hard nipples, erect nipples. As you sat back, you stretched your arms over your head, your legs straightened out in front of you. Your strong thigh muscles tightened. The skirt, so short, rested just below your womanhood. I could see you, Kirk could see you too. You looked at the both of us. A smile formed on your lips. I had seen that smile before, the wicked, sexy smile.

No words were said as you brought your hands down to your breasts. Kirk and I both watched as your fingers undid the remaining few buttons. We watched in total silence as you opened the blouse, slipped it off of your body. Your breasts, large and firm naked, your nipples pointing outwards, so firm. We watched as your fingers stroked your nipples, watched as you took them in your fingers, rolling them, twisting them. We watched your eyes close, heard the sigh escape your mouth as you lay back. Your legs parted.

I made a move. You stopped, whispered in a voice that sounded sexy, demanding. "No, stay and watch" you said as your fingers rubbed your breasts on their way down to the zipper of the skirt. Standing, the skirt slid over your hips, down to the floor. You stood facing us. Totally naked. My eyes fell to your pussy. I smiled as I noticed that you had shaved, leaving a strip above it. I smiled as your fingers ran over your body as you sat back down. Your legs splayed wide. Your pussy lips opened as you spread your legs, further aided by your fingers. We watched, in silence, both with hard, solid cocks.

Your fingers glided over your pussy lips, you moaned as the forefinger touched your clit. I could see, and so could Kirk, that your pussy was already wet, already the juices forming.

We watched you take an ice cube, run it over your hard nipples. the water dribbled down your stomach. We continued to watch 'your' show, saw you insert the ice cube deep inside your wet, hot pussy. we heard you sigh as it slipped inside, the cold meeting the hot melting. We watched as your fingers slid into join the ice, moving in and out of your wet pussy, sliding in and out, the cream of your juices already coating them.

My hand moves to my cock. You look. "No touching" you say as you stand and walk out, returning with two vibrators. One I knew from the past was going to invade your tight ass. Kirk moved, he like me, was getting uncomfortable fully clothed. I think you knew this.

You sat back down, opposite us again. Your tongue darted out, licked the large purple vibrator. We watched as you took it deep into you mouth, you moaned, groaned as you sucked upon it. We both watched as you placed it on your nipple, turning the top, it started to hum. We watched as you stroked your nipples with the tip of the humming cock, watched as you moved it down your body. We watched as your legs opened, your lips spreading, we saw the tip enter you, then suddenly, one thrust, it sank in deep. "Ohhhhh" you moaned out loud as the full 10 inches sank inside you. "Fuckkkkkk yes" you moaned again as the speed was turned to full. Your first orgasm came so quick, so powerful.

You moaned as your body tensed, as the orgasm ripped through your body.

We watched as you brought the vibe to you mouth, watched you clean your juices off of it, watched as you sucked it clean before inserting it again.

Raising your legs high, the vibe sank inside you. We watched as your fingers stroked your ass. I knew what was next. Reaching for the smaller, slimmer vibe, you licked the tip, the larger one hummed in your pussy, sunk to the very base of it. Opening your ass cheeks, the smaller one touched your entrance. You sighed as it slipped inside your ass. We saw, and heard, the two vibes fucking both your holes, we watched as you took hold of them both, we watched as you expertly fucked both holes.

You screamed out as another orgasm hit you, ran through your body. Your whole body shuddered as you came again. Your fingers, ramming the vibes into your pussy and ass, deep and hard.

The torture of sitting here was immense. Two hard cocks waiting, wanting to be plunged into your pussy and ass. You weren't finished your torment with me.

Taking the vibes out of you, you lay them on the floor. You stood, walked over to us. Looking at me, your fingers rubbed your clit as you walked, your fingers squeezed your taut nipples, making them stand out even prouder.

Sinking to your knees, you looked at Kirk. Your fingers stroked his thighs, moving higher and higher. Your eyes met mine, they smiled, as did your mouth. "You fucking tease" I thought to myself. I watched you fingers reach his cock, I saw you stroke it and then watched as you unzipped his pants. Your hand delved inside, your brought him out. You gasped. Big, so big and fat.

I watched as your hand slid up and down his shaft, your fingers barely able to encircle it. I groaned as you lowered your head, as you opened your mouth as you took his cock inside, just the tip to start with, then lowering your mouth down, his whole length slid in.

Your cheeks bulged as you sucked so heavily on his cock, your hands finding his balls. You stopped, stood.

"Undress Kirk" you told him as your fingers toyed with your clit. "I want you to fuck me" you said matter of factly. You looked at me and smiled as you watched Kirk undress. We both saw his heavy balls, his thick long cock come into view. You told us both. "Bedroom" so dominant, so much in control. We, naturally, obeyed. I watch you take Kirk by the cock, leading him into our bedroom. I watched your tight ass as you walked.

You guided Kirk to the bed, you told me to strip and sit upon the chair. I did as told. I at there. my cock standing proud, so hard, wanting to be touched like you were touching his, the way you were stroking his.

You lay Kirk upon the bed, his thick cock in your hand. I watched as you straddled him, watched you guiding his cock into your pussy, heard you moan as his thick cock split your pussy wide. I watched as you started to lower yourself onto his cock, taking it inside your pussy inch by inch. All I could do was sit in that chair. I wanted to stroke myself, but I knew you didn't want me too. All I could do, all I was allowed to do was to sit and watch his cock sinking deeper into your pussy, watch your face, your smile as you sank deeper onto him. Watch as his big hands cupped your breasts, as his fingers took your nipples, tugged on them, twisted and turned them. You began to ride his cock, slamming your hot pussy up and down, taking him deep and hard. I saw his cock glisten with your juices as moved up and down on his cock. I saw his hands massaging your breasts, kneading them.

I heard you moan "Yesss Kirk, give me all your cock baby, fill my cunt"

My cock twitched, my balls ached, I was getting out of control, I needed something, I needed that cunt you were telling Kirk to fill with his monster cock. I watched and heard you cum again. I watched as you threw your head back, your long hair covering his face, you back arched as his cock rammed harder and deeper into. I saw you tight pussy being spread to the limit. The shaven pussy lips spread wide as his cock slammed into you, his tempo of sending that fat hard cock into increased. You screamed. The orgasm came, how it came, how you came. It flowed out of your pussy, down over his cock, down over his big hairy balls. You screamed out as it ran through your body, s his fingers dug harder into your breasts. "Yesss, fuck my cunt with that monster, squeeze my tits Kirk" you growled as you rode his cock so hard so fast.

He quickly flung you onto the bed, roughly got you on all fours. His cock, no finesse, slammed deep into your pussy again. The force of his fucking you was intense. I watched as his hands grabbed you dark mane, pulling your head back as he slammed his hips into you, his cock, pumping in and out of your pussy.

You turned you head, looked at me. "Lick my cunt baby, come and lick my cunt."

I moved to the edge of the bed, slid under your body, my cock inches from your mouth, my face, inches from your pussy. I watched a close up of his cock slamming in and out of you, the force of the cock as it moved in and out. I saw his cock, smothered in your juices. I moaned as your lips touched my cock. I groaned as you lowered your mouth over my shaft, taking me deep as Kirk's cock hammered into you. I watched.

"Lick me lover" you moaned as you released my cock. My tongue darted out, I licked your clit, stabbing it with my tongue. His cock, an inch from my mouth. I saw it ramming in and out of you, I felt mine being swallowed by your mouth. I sighed as you sucked it, swallowed it.

He drew his long cock out to the tip, my tongue slipped inside your wet pussy, tasting your cum, tasting the juices. I watched his cock twitch then slide back in. My tongue touching your pussy and his cock. it felt smooth, you felt smooth. I gasped as your throat sucked harder on my cock. You were close again, he was close. His grunting, groaning became louder.

"Yes, yes Kirk, cum into my pussy, fuck me harder, fuck my cunt harder, faster Fuckkkkkk meeee" His hips thrust, his cock violently pounded into you. My tongue, tasting both of you, licking both of you.

Suddenly, powerfully, you both came. His balls bounced as his cock sank in hard. His balls bounced as his cock exploded deep into you. My tongue tasted both of you, sweet tastes, intermingling with each other. Unable to hold back, my cock too exploded, sending my juices deep into your throat. You sucked at my cock like it was your first, swallowing every last drop. His cock slipped out of your pussy, touched my lips. It felt so smooth in my mouth a I cleaned his cock, cleaned his and your juices off of him, just as you were doing that to mine, cleaning, sucking my dry.

Sleep came so easy.

Ukin
Ukin
29 Followers