Hostess at Ladies Night Pt. 03

Story Info
Samantha joins Debra and Kath to be taught manners.
9.9k words
4.49
20.9k
14

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a second, I felt very conflicted about how to respond, as I just ended the kiss with the butch lesbian I was straddling in that extremely nude, slutty collection of clothes you could call an outfit, and Debra waving a wad of cash at me as I looked over my shoulder.

I was speechless. Just as I thought I was nearing the end of this completely derailed adventure, she offers me yet more money, for something I, once again, didn't think through at all? This time, in my defense, I didn't actually have a chance to think it through.

Was she seriously expecting me to come with her, to her place? And for what, exactly? Not knowing what I was getting into seemed to become a trap I was falling into over and over.

Then Kath appeared right after Debra, already wearing her coat, her purse under her arm, apparently ready to go, looking at me expectantly.

Donna was softly, eagerly caressing my stockinged leg as I kept sitting there, straddling her lap, and looking at Debra with a sheepish look on my face.

"What, is there a problem?" Debra said, still having that piercing, almost forceful look in her eyes.

"No I.. ehm.."

"It's Kath isn't it. Yeah you don't like her, we know. You're such a fucking princess, aren't you, thinking you get to choose your customers all the time."

"Think you gotta go now, baby," the butch in front of me said, as she pushed against my leg, which felt as if she urged me to get off her lap, even though she smiled as she said it.

I just looked at her for a second, having almost forgotten that I was straddling some woman's lap, practically naked.

I just gave her a somewhat stupid smile. "Heh.." as I finally slid off her lap, and stood up carefully on the very high heels, and turned to face Debra and Kath.

"Is that it?" Debra continued in her accusing tone. "You hate Kath?"

"What? No I -" I defended myself, thinking admitting such a thing would be a very impolite thing to do.

"Well then how about you stop acting like it, and get dressed, like I told you like a year ago," she said.

I hesitated for one more second, looking into Debra's eyes, but she seemed very, very inclined to not let me go anywhere else but to her place.

It was Kath who then walked up to me and handed me my thong, the only piece of clothing I took off ever since I walked up to the woman at the end of of the room, the birthday woman.

"Say bye to the ladies," Debra said, as she then reached out to my upper arm, gripped it, and turned me that way, facing the others.

"Bye everyone," I managed to tell them, and even put on my fake smile mask.

"Bye sugar," Donna said, while her partner just nodded at me.

The birthday woman looked at me as if suddenly aware of the idea that I'd be gone in a second.

"So your name was Crystal, right?" she asked me. I nodded. "And you work at The Stiletto, at ladies night?"

"Yeah usually," I answered awkwardly.

It felt weird, admitting that after having worked there for one night only. But it seemed every person in the room had that idea about me by now, and it would seem strange to explain the actual situation. Especially after what just happened.

She nodded, and now seemed even nice to me.

"Thanks for the show, it was very nice," she said.

"Thank you," I answered awkwardly, not really sure how to respond any other way, but feeling as if I said something very contradicting. My 'show'.

She waved at me, and I finally turned. Both Debra and Kath then walked with me as I walked back to the bedroom I changed clothes in when I first came in, still wearing just those black stockings, high heels, the belly chain and the choker, carrying the small black thong in my hand, and my ass definitely still feeling sore. Sure, there was lots of lube, but still, jesus, that deep probing in that steady rhythm, lasting for minutes.

Walking down the hallway with these two, it almost felt as if I was captured by them, in a way. Even though from the outside, it must have looked consensual. I was just not assertive enough, or perhaps simply scared, to go against them. Becuase I was definitely not going along into this entirely out of my own urge for adventure this time.

"Here," Debra said, as she finally handed me the wad of bills.

Somewhat reluctantly, I took it. I felt that I had no choice. She was so pushy, so determined. I just couldn't find a way or a moment to stand up to her somehow. To simply refuse her offer. To make up some kind of realistic excuse. To explain that this wasn't what I was after.

I finally disappeared into the bedroom where I changed earlier, and closed the door behind me, separating me from Kath and Debra, who simply stood in the hallway, waiting.

With a tense feeling, I put yet another $400 in my wallet, next to the money I already earned in the last hour. Or at least, I think it must have been an hour. These amounts of money were ridiculous.

I finally got out of that extremely sexy, nude outfit I was wearing, and got back into my own, comfortable clothes. Once I got back into my regular underwear, jeans, sweater and sneakers, it was hard to believe that just moments ago I was walking around practically naked in front of a group of women I hardly knew, wearing just the black stockings, high heels, the belly chain and the almost decadent looking silver choker.

But this adventure was not over. I couldn't believe what I was going to do. Coming with Debra and Kath, the two women I first met in the club, and already treated me so possessively this afternoon, wanting me for themselves at last. I didn't even want to imagine what they had in mind, with their talk about wanting to teach me manners. Sure, it was all a game. But especially with Kath, it was sometimes hard to see what was her playing a game and what wasn't. I remember clearly that she said out loud that she didn't like me, and that she thought I looked arrogant. Was that part of a game? Or was it a very personal attack? And yet, I somehow didn't manage to say no to their offer to come along with them. This adventure was slowly getting out of hand. For the second time, I promised myself that when this was over, I really, really wouldn't let myself get into more of such adventures.

Once dressed, I took my travel bag over my shoulder, and opened the door to the hallway.

"Alright, let's go," Debra said as soon as I stepped into the hallway, and both of them immediately headed for the front door. I walked behind them.

It felt strange to let the front door fall into its lock behind me, and follow the two down the stairs of the apartment building, and onto the sidewalk. No one said a word as we headed to a small parking lot, and it felt as if everyone was staring at us. As if everyone knew what was going on, as if everyone knew why I came with them.

Debra unlocked one of the cars while we were walking, and the three of us stepped inside a decent looking family car, me on the backseat.

As we started driving, Kath finally started talking, to Debra.

"What time is Eve going to be home?"

"I think at about 6, I'll text her later."

I just sat there in the backseat, quietly, not being talked to, and watching the city area pass by.

"Do you want me to drop you off at Lincoln street when we're done, or can you go home by yourself?" Debra then asked, while looking in the rear view mirror.

"Oh, no, I took Uber, so I'm fine."

She just nodded.

"How long is the ride? Do you live far from here?"

"Oh I live near Southwestern University, not that far, it took about 20 minutes to get to Lincoln."

It was awkward to even make an effort to talk casually. As if this was something out of character. Out of the character they were paying for.

Kath didn't talk to me the whole time, and the two of them hardly talked to each other either. It was probably the most awkward drive I ever experienced. Here I was, in a car with the two women I ran into in a strip club, thinking I was some kind of stripper, where I didn't even think they were really approving of me, and just leaving a party where I was treated literally like some prostitute by five women, while all I thought would happen was stripping, or some fondling at most, on my way to yet another adventure which I was completely unsure of, and which felt almost against my will, even though I couldn't set myself to stand up to it. To simply refuse it. Which is what I should have done.

I sat there pondering, doubting, trying to find an escape, while staring out of the window of the car. I knew that they were serious, and that this was not going to be any softer than what I just experienced. In fact, the amount of money they paid, and Kath being there, and the vague indication of what they wanted to do, didn't give any indication of this being playful and fun. They were literally thinking of me as a hooker.

The car finally went up the driveway in front of a decent, spacious, suburban house, where we stopped. The three of us got out, and all of us walked to the front door, me following Debra and Kath. So this was Debra's house.

Debra unlocked the door, and I walked in after Kath as Debra held the door open. She locked it again, as we walked through the hallway, along a stairway, towards the living room. Everything was neat, clean, a typical family home.

Both of them set their purses on the dining table in the back of the living room, and Kath hung her coat over one of the chairs. Debra walked towards me, and pointed at my backpack.

"Can I see what else you brought?"

"Uhm, yeah," I answered with a polite smile.

I wish I didn't put on that polite smile so easily. That I would be able to stand my ground when confronted with people like her. That I could flat out refuse. That I'd be more upfront. More honest about what was really going on, and getting out of this mess that way.

She took the bag from me, and opened the zipper. She fumbled around in the bag, where my belongings were. She grabbed my small beauty case, and without looking into my eyes, she handed it to me. I took it, and she continued to go through the bag. Finally she held the very small pink bikini bottom in her hand, held it up, and studied it. As far as I could read her, she seemed pleased. She handed it to me. She then pulled out the very high, transparent platform high heels, one by one, and handed them to me as well. The ones looking like the ones I was wearing at the club. The second pair I brought. No mention of the bikini top.

"Alright. How about you go upstairs, take a shower, and come back down. And do your makeup real heavy, Kath loves that look."

She didn't tell me I should wear the clothes that were just handed to me, but I got the hint.

I nodded. "Okay."

Kath had walked off to the kitchen it seemed, while Debra instructed me.

"That way, and up the stairs, second on the right."

I nodded again, and walked towards the door, and soon disappeared into the hallway, closing the door behind me. I walked up the stairs in this place I really didn't anticipate to be today. This was so very much unplanned.

Carrying the ridiculously small bikini thong, the high platform stripper heels and my beauty case, I arrived upstairs, and walked straight to the second door on the right.

The bathroom, like the rest of the house, was tidy, clean. It was a bit cold, as it appeared the window was open. But it felt good, having a cool breeze over my body. I got out of my clothes, and laid them neatly on a chair next to the bath. I got under the shower, and let the water run. Where I'd normally relax a bit while taking a shower, I just couldn't, this time.

I noticed how sensitive, somewhat painful even, my ass still felt while I was cleaning myself with a cloth I found right next to the shower on a shelve. And to think I just got touched, fingered, fondled, by 5 women. Well, except one. It felt good to be able to at least freshen up a bit. But ahead of me, there was yet another adventure, and by the looks of it, it wasn't going to be exactly innocent.

After taking the shower, I dried my body carefully, while it felt odd to realize that I was going to be seen naked again soon enough. In fact, I didn't have much to wear. You could hardly call this 'getting dressed'. While I felt the cool breeze from outside hit my naked body through the slightly opened window, I took the pink, tiny bikini thong, and pulled it up between my cheeks, and with some effort, tied the laces on both sides on my hips. The triangle in the front barely covered my blonde landing strip.

I started doing my makeup shortly after. As requested. My eyelids excessively dark, my lips bright red, a bit more foundation to look perfect, and I seriously looked like a hooker. I guess that was the look that they were after.

Finally, I carefully stepped into the high, transparent stripper heels with their platform soles, and my extremely slutty look was complete, as I assessed the complete picture in the mirror. This wasn't the look of an even remotely innocent girl. It was a bad girl look. A hooker, plain and simple.

I felt reluctant towards doing this even when I walked towards the bathroom door, and carrying my small beauty case, I walked down the stairs in that very skimpy outfit. In Debra's house. How did it even come to this. There was no denying that I would be seen as a prostitute. I wondered how much of this was still my own idea. For some reason, I still didn't want to admit that I was pushed into this.

I reached the ground floor, and my high heels knocked on the tiles. I opened the door, and peeked inside. When I saw both Kath and Debra sit on the couch in the living room, I walked in, closing the door behind me. They were quiet, while I walked towards them, seeing and almost feeling their eyes glance over my now very exposed body. My bare breasts dancing slightly with every step, my downright extreme makeup, the tiny pink thong drawing attention to my crotch with the laces seductively tied on my hips, my long bare legs accentuated by the incredibly high heels, and my polite, somewhat nervous smile.

"Come here," Kath said briefly, literally commanding me, as if I wasn't already walking towards them.

When I came closer, I saw what they had prepared for me. There was a towel spread out on the low coffee table right in front of the couch, which seemed to have been pulled closer to the couch than it was before. Looking closer, I saw the accessoires that were laid on the towel in a neat order. Two vibrators, a long, thin riding crop, a bottle of lube, and a thing that I didn't identify immediately, but which I figured out soon enough as being one of those.. gags. I felt a strange, heavy feeling in my legs while my eyes ran over it only briefly. This was going to be very, very kinky. A gag? Seriously? And what about that whip? They weren't seriously going to hit me with that, were they? But I felt as if I had to be prepared for the worst. I wouldn't even know how to prepare for something like that, even if I had the time.

"Here," she said as I came closer, and pointed right in front of her, to the small space between her and the coffee table.

I did as she asked, and then stood right in front of them, almost completely naked except for the small thong.

"Take your panties off slowly, while we talk," Debra then said calmly, while Kath reached out to my hand, to take the beauty case from me.

She just casually put it right next to her, as if all that matters was that I'd get rid of it right now.

Take my panties off? The panties she even requested me to wear, and they need to go right away? But that's what she commanded me to do, and it seemed the game they wanted to play had already started. As if this was the start of 'paid time'.

I hooked my thumbs under the tiny pink thong, while Debra continued talking. As she did, Kath already reached out to my leg, and started to brush her knuckles over my leg right in front of her, while I started to tug a bit on the thong.

"The way I see it, you've got some making up to do, for when we," but Kath interrupted her.

"Play with that thong you slut, come on, I don't see any pussy," Kath said with a sharp, loud voice.

Debra looked at her, but seemed indifferent to what she was saying. Embarrassed, I started tugging on the thong more, and made sure I was actually exposing my blonde landing strip as I played with it. Debra continued.

".. for when we met you at the club." She paused. "I mean, you didn't want to talk to us, you didn't want to show yourself off, while we did pay what, forty bucks?"

Kath, in the meantime, reached up higher. She ran her hand up my bare thigh while I was playing with the thong, exposing myself as she had demanded, and soon enough, she reached for my pussy, suddenly taking my outer lips between her index finger and her thumb, squeezing. Not overly painfully, but definitely letting me feel who was in control. I kept playing with the thong, which felt awkward, now that she was holding my pussy. It felt intimidating.

"But we were hoping that 400 bucks would change that. Won't it?" She looked at me sharply.

"Mhm," I could only answer awkwardly.

I shouldn't have.

"Mhm?" she mimicked me, in a mocking voice.

Kath looked at Debra.

"I told you, she's fucking arrogant. Even when she gets every little thing pointed out to her and gets paid top dollar, she doesn't make an effort," Kath said, while casually tightening her grip around my lips.

"Yes, I'm going to be a good little whore," Debra shot at me, now even seeming actually annoyed, telling me what she wanted to hear.

I started to feel awkward, threatened somewhat.

"Yes I'm going to be a good little whore," I answered awkwardly, but trying to sound as sure as I could.

It felt so weird. I never intended to be a prostitute. To be a.. whore. Yet, here I was. Both of them now looked at me, to my face, so very focused right now.

"And what happens when you fuck up?" Debra continued to ask, while Kath's hand now let go off my lips, and started to caress my butt, giving me a few playful slaps, although I knew that nothing was ever actually playful with these two. Threatening, was a better word.

I stared at her, not sure what to answer now.

"What do little bitches get when they fuck up?" she tried to give me a hint.

Still, I didn't know what to answer.

"Look behind you, can you see what's on the table? Any clue of what might happen? Or are you seriously just not very bright?"

I looked over my shoulder, as if I hadn't seen it yet. The riding crop, the gag, the vibrators, the lube.

"They get spanked..?" I tried to give the preferred answer, reasoning that the whip was an indication for what they had in mind.

"Oh, no, whores like you get spanked all the time. I bet you hardly even notice when you get spanked. No, you'll feel it when you get punished. Or else, you'll never learn, will you?" Debra continued to belittle me.

I just shook my head awkwardly. I shouldn't have. There was a sudden, sharp pinch of Kath's nails high up my inner thigh, near my pussy. And she held the pinch while Debra was looking up to my face.

"I should be punished when I'm being an arrogant little bitch," Debra said calmly, while the expression on my face changed into a very painful one, awkwardly.

"I should be - ahh.. punished when I'm being an.. arrogant little bitch," I squirmed. I'd have said anything to make the pinch stop.

Kath let go off my inner thigh.

"Why are your panties still on? Didn't you have to take them off?" Kath then said sharply.

I didn't know how quickly I pulled the thong down my legs, and off, while I felt Kath's hand run over my lower back, over my ass as I bent to take it off, possessively, threatening in a way.

I felt overwhelmed, tense, as the ridiculously small, pink thong was finally left on the floor, and I stood back up, wearing only these sexy stripper shoes.