Hostess with the Mostest Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,968 Followers

This was exactly the publicity Goldwing wanted. The hostesses standing in front of the world's most classy airplane, looking gorgeous, sexy and provocative. There were no male flight attendants nor the hostesses from 'cattle class' in the lineup, only the scantily clad hosties from first class and the flight deck crew, who no one rally cared about really. All eyes were on the hosties.

Megan made them stand like that for what seemed like an eternity, smiling like Stepford Wives, providing a background while the Goldwing executives gave interviews, first to television reporters, then the press. The press photographers made no attempt to hide their interest in the hostesses and some of them even put their cameras at ground level to get the long-legged girls best attributes and hopefully a glimpse of knicker. Some held their cameras up high so they could get 'tit shots' looking down the low cut blouses and jackets of the hostesses.

There was all sorts of fanfare and a musical tribute by some celebrity until finally the hostesses followed the flight deck crew up the boarding ladder waving at the gallery as they went. The cameramen fought over who could get the best position to photograph the hosties climbing the steep stairs in their high heels and mini skirts.

"Thank fuck that's over!" Millie said as she and Candi went around conducting their pre-embarkation routine in the first class cabin.

The 747 lumbered over to the boarding gate and the passengers started to embark. For the maiden flight of the Skyliner, the first class passengers were all celebrities and high ranking businessmen. Candi had plenty of experience with celebrities at the Bocca di Lupo restaurant so she wasn't quite as starstruck as Millie as they greeted the passengers and got them settled in.

Most had already imbibed in free champagne in the Goldwing 'High Flyers Lounge' and some were quite frisky. Candi had to gently remove the odd roving hand from her legs and breasts as did Millie and the other hostesses. There was an art to doing this without embarrassing the passenger. The girls had to be firm but polite.

Megan DeVille oversaw everything from the seating, to ensuring pre-flight drinks were provided, and that the 'welcome aboard packs' were distributed. She made the pre-flight announcement and soon the Goldwing Skyliner was airborne.

Once the plane was airborne, any preconceived ideas that a hostie's job was glamorous were soon put to rest. Candi and Millie were constantly on their feet attending to the passengers; and as Candi had predicted, climbing up and down the spiral staircase in their high heels soon became quite excruciating.

They provided drinks, snacks, towels, meals, blankets and everything and anything the passengers could think of. The first four sleeping pods and the bar area upstairs were smoking areas and the ashtrays required frequent emptying and replacement.

The hostesses had staggered breaks and eight hours into the flight, when most of the passengers had gotten over the excitement of the flight and settled down either into their pods for a nap or were sitting comfortably in the lounge, Candi was allowed a half hour break.

"I'm going for a piss, a ciggy, and little sit down," Candi said to Millie who smiled wanly.

Millie couldn't take her break until Candi returned.

Candi used the toilet and fixed her makeup while she was there and then started to make her way down the first class aisle. Flight stewards were not permitted to smoke in front of the passengers so they had to smoke in the little galley at the front of the economy cabin.

A hand shot out from one of the sleeping pods, grabbed Candi by the wrist, and pulled her inside.

At first Candi was about to politely admonish the passenger but in the spilt second as she was pulled into the cabin she noticed it was a woman's hand with long, elegant fingers, and manicured red fingernails.

"Cruella!" Candi yelped, letting slip the nickname the hosties had for Megan behind her back.

She blushed and was about to apologise when Megan smiled up at her and patted the seat beside her. Megan had used the controls to convert the oversized seat into a double bed.

As Megan was the purser for the flight she was not required to wear the light blue uniform of the other first class flight stewards. She was dressed in her navy blue stewardesses uniform. The form-fitting jacket with the gold piping along the lapels, pencil skirt, white satin blouse and her shapely legs clad in gossamer black stockings and her feet shod in four-inch black patent leather high heels.

She was, as usual, perfectly coiffed, not one hair of her black shoulder-length mane was out of place. Her makeup was perfect and she exuded elegance. Candi knew that Megan had worked as hard as any of the hostesses, probably harder, managing the first class cabin but she looked like she'd only just dressed for the day.

"Sit," Megan nodded to the space she was patting and Candi sat for the first time in eight hours and sighed with relief.

"I'm sorry about the Cruella thing," Candi winced, expecting to be admonished.

Megan gave her an engaging smile; her pearly white teeth framed by her red lipsticked lips.

"Don't you think that I know that you all call me that? I know everything Miss Pops," Megan offered her a Benson and Hedges and took one for herself.

She lit their cigarettes with a gold lighter. Candi drew deep on her cigarette and blew smoke at the ceiling.

"Yes. Wonderful to take a break isn't it," Megan smiled and placed a hand on Candi's knee.

Candi remembered what Peter Snodgrass had said at the 'Stew Zoo' about Senior Flight Attendants: 'they say any hostie who's been around long enough to earn her gold wings isn't married for a reason. She's either too ugly or a lezzo.'

Candi began to feel uncomfortable because Megan was definitely not too ugly.

"This pod was paid for by a rather large and unhealthy businessman millionaire who had a heart attack in the High Flyers Lounge just before take off. Goldwing didn't have time to resell the seat so I have purloined it," Megan grinned.

"So take a load off and have a smoke with me Candace," her smile widened.

"Thank you Ms DeVille," Candi smiled back nervously.

"Oh when we are alone, and only when we are alone, you can call me Megan," her smile reminded Candi of a wolf's grin.

Megan's fingers inched further up Candi's short skirt and she leaned in and put her lips to Candi's earlobe.

"You're thinking about the saying the pilots have about hosties who have been around long enough to earn their gold wings aren't you? About us being lesbians. Why, you're shaking Miss Pops," Megan whispered in Candi's ear.

Megan's breath in her ear was quite disturbing but also arousing and Candi was trembling. She leaned forward to ash her cigarette, hoping to disengage a little from Megan but Megan leaned forward with her and crushed out her cigarette and put her hand over Candi's and made her snub out her cigarette too.

"Ciggie break's over," Megan snickered.

Candi was relieved. Megan was stunning for her age but Candi was worried that she would have to decline Megan's advances for obvious reasons.

But Megan didn't disengage. Her fingers dug into Candi's upper thigh and she wrapped her free arm around Candi's shoulder and eased her back onto the bed.

Candi sat with her legs closed and her eyes screwed shut wishing with all her might that Megan would stop.

"You're not afraid of me are you? A gorgeous twenty-two year old woman like yourself could easily fight off an old maid like me," Megan leaned into her again and Candi inhaled the heady smell of her perfume.

Megan pressed her lips onto Candi's mouth and as much as she would have loved to have kissed the mature attractive hostess back she knew it would be suicidal. Her lips were as tight as her legs.

Megan grinned and slid her tongue along Candi's closed mouth then bit her earlobe.

"I admire your resistance," she breathed into Candi's ear.

Megan forced her hand further up Candi's thigh until it came to the V of her panties.

"Mmm you're wearing your panties over your pantyhose as per our dress code. It looks so much smarter if you accidentally give the punters a little peek," she nibbled on Candi's earlobe and Candi felt herself becoming aroused.

Megan's fingers grazed the front of Candi's panties and Candi gasped and inadvertently opened her legs just a little.

Megan grunted with victory and drove her fingers into Candi's crotch, then inside her panties and opened the gusset of Candi's pantyhose with a sharp fingernail. Candi paled as Megan's fingers slid over the thin panty liner that covered her gaff.

"Does it work?" Megan stunned Candi as she pulled away her gaff and Megan's fingers gripped Candi's semi tumescent penis tucked between her legs.

"Does what work?" Candi mumbled.

"Does this work. Some of you trans girls are so fucked up on hormones that it doesn't work," Megan squeezed Candi's semi tumescent penis again.

"You knew?" Candi was stunned.

"I told you I know everything," Megan smiled and squeezed Candi's growing erection.

"And it is true what they say about me behind my back. I am a lesbian. But you are absolutely gorgeous, young and cute. Forbidden fruit, just my type. If it's any consolation if you were a real woman you would still be here with me, being seduced."

"But this is even better. A stunning young girl who has a cock!" Megan pulled Candi down on the bed and reached out to darken the sleeping pod.

The two stunning hostesses kissed, their lipsticked lips locked and their tongues entwined. Candi had surrendered; she saw no point in resistance, Megan knew her secret. Candi began to realise that she missed making love to a woman with a vagina; well just a little. So why not take up Megan's offer which was really a demand anyway.

"We've got fifteen minutes honey. Why don't you scratch Cruella's itch!" Megan grinned and pulled down Candi's skirt.

Candi kicked the skirt out of the way and knelt at the foot of the bed, her erection proud and rampant. Candi slipped out her tongue and licked Megan's slim stockinged ankles, taking her feet in her hands Candi massaged Megan's calves and sighed. Candi slid her tongue along Megan's legs and spent a few minutes teasing the fine wrinkles in her stockings at the backs of her knees. Megan shuddered and she twisted her fingers in Candi's scalp.

"You seem to know what you are doing Candace Pops," Megan groaned and shucked out of her own skirt.

Candi continued the journey up Megan's elegant legs stopping at the tops of her stockings to explore the dark welts and the smooth creamy skin of her thighs. Megan guided Candi's face to her crotch and Candi licked Megan's mound through her black satin panties. They were moist and pungent with her juices.

"Don't take forever! You know what I want!" Megan pulled aside the gusset of her panties and forced Candi's face into her sex.

Candi's tongue explored Megan's labia and found her hooded clitoris. It was erect and as soon as Candi licked it Megan pushed Candi's face into her groin and writhed against her.

"Ohh!" Megan moaned.

Candi licked Megan's clitoris with long slow strokes and gradually increased the speed; her wet tongue lapped Megan's sex and Candi tasted her sweet secretions. Megan's heels were drumming on the bed and Candi knew she was close to climax. Candi frantically suckled Megan's sopping vagina ensuring her tongue teased her clitoris. Candi grasped Megan's hips and forced her face into Megan's sex as she suckled, licked and caressed her.

"Oh god you are good at this you little hussy!" Megan entwined her fingers tightly in Candi's hair and forced Candi's face into her vagina as she orgasmed.

Candi licked and sucked Megan to climax and then she slowed down as Megan began to come down from her orgasm. Megan's clitoris became sensitive after her orgasm and as Candi continued to lick it she pushed Candi's face out of her groin. She pulled Candi's face up to hers; Megan's face was glowing and her mascara was smeared. Megan kissed Candi; exploring her mouth with her tongue.

Megan opened her legs for Candi and she slid between them; their nylons rustled as they rubbed together in the quiet pod.

"Put it in me Candace! Fuck me!" she moaned and reached down and placed Candi's penis at the entrance to her hot wet vagina.

Megan lifted her legs and wrapped them around Candi's flanks and pulled Candi to her. Candi's rampant penis slid inside Megan's warm, moist cunt and Candi began to slowly fuck Megan.

Candi's turgid member slid in and out of Megan's buttery cunt and almost immediately Candi felt her orgasm approaching. Megan was coming again too; she panted with lust and desire, her sweet breath huffed in Candi's ear, whispering obscenities as she drummed her heels on Candi's back to encourage her to fuck her harder. Candi emptied her seed deep inside Megan, she ground the base of her penis against Megan's pubis, stimulating her clitoris.

The two lovely hostesses rutted and fucked against each other, whispering obscenities in the dark pod until they were both sated.

Candi kissed Megan and held her close until she became aware that Megan was struggling beneath her.

"Break's over Miss Pops! Back to work," Megan grinned in the gloom extracting herself from underneath Candi.

Megan turned the lighting back up and the two hosties adjusted their clothing. Megan brushed her hair and then handed the brush to Candi and began to fix her makeup. Candi borrowed some of Megan's cosmetics and fixed her own makeup.

They checked each other out, brushing out wrinkles and wiping at little stains here and there.

Megan shot her hand under Candi's skirt and patted her groin.

"That thing isn't going to fall out halfway through dinner service is it?" she joked.

"I'll get my handbag and put on some new pantyhose and slip in another panty liner," Candi replied.

Megan put her hands over her ears and pulled a face.

"Far too much information Miss Pops," she said; now firmly back in control as the purser.

"Carry on then. That's all," Megan suddenly found something interesting on one of her fingernails.

"Just one thing Megan. How did you know?" Candi looked at Megan quizzically.

"That's Ms DeVille to you dear. Now get back to work," she ordered.

The rest of the flight was actually quite mundane and by the time the announcement was made for passengers to take their seats on the approach to Changi airport, Candi and Millie were quite exhausted and looking forward to a long shower and a sleep.

"Ladies and gentlemen this is the Captain. We are now on our final approach to Changi airport in Singapore and those of you on the left side of the cabin have a marvellous view of the Royal Navy's Flagship, the aircraft carrier, HMS Ark Royal docked at Sembawang. It's good to know that the Empire is still represented in South East Asia," the tannoy announced.

Candi and Millie were sitting side by side in their jump seats next to the forward passenger door and had a clear view out the window.

Millie leaned over and looked out the window.

"It is quite impressive Candi," she gasped.

"I don't care if there's a fucking flying saucer from Mars down there; I just want some sleep," Candi replied and Millie giggled.

To be continued.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,968 Followers
12