Hostile Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nehkara
Nehkara
74 Followers

Alie's heart gave a thud when he mentioned loneliness. She was so lonely. Her expression wavered, a few tears rolled down her cheeks, and she dropped the draw on her bow. After a moment her anguish-filled voice continued, "I am very lonely but I cannot trust you. You are a man. How do I know you won't kill me, hurt me... rape me? I am all alone and I have to defend myself."

Jake stood for a moment with a shocked look on his face. Kill her? Rape her? Hurt her? He couldn't see himself capable of such things. It took him a minute or so before he responded, "I can give you my word that I will not do anything to harm you... but all I really have is my word. If you want I will I leave for now but I will come back tomorrow. I am not willing to be lonely if there is an alternative. Before I go, would you tell me your name?"

"Yes. You should go. I will talk to you tomorrow if you want but you must come just like this, no weapons, and you must stay on the far side of the river. My name... my name is Alie."

With a nod and a thankful smile to her he said, "I am happy to have met you Alie. Have a nice evening." Then he slowly turned and walked back up the hill and disappeared down the path.

Alie dropped to her knees and let heavy sobs flood over her. Her fear, loneliness, and wanting all overwhelming her.

Alie cried in silence, though her shoulders heaved with each sob, for several minutes before she got control of herself. Once her emotions were somewhat under control again she picked herself up, dusted off her knees, and walked back to her hut. She stashed her bow, stripped off her clothing, and lay on her bed under her blankets.

She thought about the man, what he had said, and about his body. His smile. His bright teasing blue eyes.

She only occasionally masturbated but thinking about the man's body made her tingle inside and feel like she was almost on fire. She wasn't sure why she felt this way but it felt good.

Alie's hands began playing across her skin, tickling and caressing. One hand pinched and rolled her sensitive nipples while the other dipped between her thighs. She was surprised to find that she was dripping wet and almost painfully sensitive. She caressed her inner thighs and began to rub her fingers through the folds of her labia, moaning as she felt the pleasure course through her. She was already very aroused and she felt a demanding need for her release.

Alie's fingers now started rubbing the length of her slit with more urgency, bumping her clit at the top of each caress, eliciting a gasp. Her touch shifted to the base of her clit and she felt her pleasure rise. When she could feel that she was on the edge she briefly dipped her finger under the hood and rubbed her small node directly and she shattered. Alie's whole body began shaking and her cries of pleasure signified her release as pleasure flooded through every nerve in her body. She drifted off to sleep smiling as she could still feel aftershocks of pleasure, accompanied by twitching muscles in her abdomen.

Nehkara
Nehkara
74 Followers
12