Hostile Family Takeover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scot1234
Scot1234
493 Followers

Elizabeth had learned quickly her position in the regime and had learned impressively quickly just how he liked his cock sucked. His mother would learn too but for a moment he enjoyed his grandmother's skills. Back and forth like this went his cock between the two women, both of them dealing with his forcefulness in very different ways. While his grandmother revelled in it his mother feared it and wondered what had become of her mother and what would become of her.

Tony knew, however, that with two women sucking his cock for the first time ever, he wasn't going to last long. Soon enough he felt his balls start to tingle and his cum to quickly rise up his cock. Pulling out of his grandmother's mouth he aimed his cock at her face first as he took over pumping it with his own hand.

The first spurt hit her across her nose before he turned to his mother and shot right between her eyes. Back and forth he went between the two of them, rewarding them for their efforts by covering their faces with his cum until he was finally spent and his mother and grandmother were barely recognisable as the previous pillars of society.

"Well done, ladies. You may both get up but, mother, I think it's time you removed the rest of your clothes, don't you?"

Sally got to her feet, horrified yet again at her son's words. As if it wasn't bad enough that his cum was all over her face and that some had even gone into her mouth. As much as she had tried to stop herself from swallowing it, she could still taste the salty flavour on her lips. Now he wanted to see her naked, in front of her own mother; no, she just wouldn't do it.

"But I'm your mother, Tony. You surely don't want to see an old woman like me without any clothes. Surely there are girls of your own age that you'd rather watch undressing."

"Oh, for God's sake, Sally. Do you still not understand? When Tony tells you to do something, you do it. Otherwise we will all be homeless and penniless. Is that what you want? Of course it isn't. Now do as you are told; strip for your son."

Sally was used to being spoken to like this by her mother but it had never happened before in front of her son. Her mother was right, she didn't understand. She didn't understand why her own mother was going along with this and allowing them both to be used like a pair of sluts. She didn't understand why her own son would treat her like this. And she didn't understand why the unfamiliar tingle between her legs just wouldn't go away. Even when she was being debased by her son as he used her mouth, she had wanted to touch herself and now the need was even more urgent. He seemed to know just what to say and do to increase these unwelcome urges in her own body and she didn't understand why.

Realising that she seemed to have no choice, and with her mother and her son watching her intently, she began to quickly open the buttons on her silk blouse.

"Take your time, mother; there's no hurry. We've got all the time in the world to watch you strip."

Having never, ever, done anything like this before, not even for her late husband, Sally was thoroughly ashamed. Once again his words caused one of those strange feelings between her legs and her legs nearly gave way beneath her but she slowed her trembling fingers as her son had commanded.

Once the buttons were opened and both Tony and his grandmother could see Sally's white bra, Elizabeth smiled to herself proudly. Her daughter's breasts may be firmer than her own but they were also at least a couple of sizes smaller and she knew her grandson liked a good handful when he was fucking his lovers. Even so, she could only look on with an envious heart as she noticed how Tony seemed transfixed by his mother's striptease.

Once she had dropped her blouse on the floor, since neither of her maids were around to take it from her, Elizabeth's hands moved hesitantly down to her black skirt. Both she and her mother wore the same silk blouses and the same designer business suits when they were in the office. It had become a sort of unofficial uniform and Sally prided herself in the fact that none of their employees would ever be able to dress so finely. Even so, when the skirt had fallen from her hands and lay around her ankles, it no longer mattered what it had cost because it no longer offered any protection from her son's searching eyes. Now she stood in front of him, in front of her own mother as naked as the day she was born and she wanted to cry just as loudly as she presumed she had that day.

"Very nice, mother. Very nice indeed."

Tony rose from his seat and, with his cock still hanging from his trousers, began to circle his naked mother. She nearly jumped when he reached round from behind her back and cupped her breasts. First caressing them then squeezing them, he quickly latched on to her nipples, more engorged than she could ever remember then and much more sensitive.

"We're going to have fun, you and I, mother, but before we do that I think we should let grandmother get involved again. Lie down, mother, and spread your legs."

Sally wasn't sure where she was supposed to lie down but, as the only other option was her son's desk, she lay down on the floor, the thick carpet welcoming her naked body. Grandmother, why don't you kneel down between your daughter's legs?"

Elizabeth knew that Tony's question was only a rhetorical one and that she was expected to do exactly as he had suggested. Even at this point she didn't really believe he would make her go through what was obviously in his perverted mind. It was just a test for her and her daughter to see how far he could push them. If her experience with men had been limited, her experience with other women was non-existent as she wasn't really sure what she should do next.

Tony knew exactly what she should do and told her.

"Kiss your daughter's thighs, grandmother. Let her feel your lips on her soft skin."

Elizabeth knew she had no choice and bent down to do as she was told, trying hard not to look at her daughter's hairy pussy which she knew was just waiting for her mouth. She planted a kiss on one thigh then the other, hoping against hope that her grandson would be satisfied with that, hoping against hope that he would turn his attentions to her aching cunt instead.

"I didn't tell you to stop. Keep kissing her and move higher, as high as you can go."

Sally could have died with embarrassment. Her own mother was kissing her inner thighs, her naked inner thighs, and she knew where was headed, to the very place that she had forbidden anyone to go near for many years now.

"That's nice, grandmother; now taste her. Taste your own daughter's pussy and savour the delights of her juices."

Elizabeth hesitated only long enough to receive a firm slap on her bottom and she one was more than enough. She threw herself at her daughter's wet pussy and began to run her tongue up and down Sally's thick lips. She didn't know what else to do. She had never done anything like this before and was repulsed and excited in equal measure. She felt her daughter's body tremble beneath her and presumed that she was doing it right.

"Wonderful, grandmother. But don't stop there; use your fingers too."

Again, without any further instruction or experience to lead her, Elizabeth just did what came naturally and stroked her daughter's slit with one finger, as she concentrated her tongue on her lips. In her heart of hearts she was pleased with Tony's praise and wondered if she would be rewarded. Maybe he would do the same to her. Maybe he would order Sally to do it. She wasn't sure where that last thought had come from but it caused her pussy to tingle again.

As her mother pushed her finger deeper and deeper into her and as her tongue now seemed to be concentrating on the most sensitive button on Sally's body. She felt as if something big was about to happen. She no longer felt in control of her own body and, much as she hated her son for forcing her to submit to this depravity, much as she hated her mother for going along with it, her pussy was loving every second of it.

While her mother, her own mother, was licking where only one man had ever touched, Elizabeth warmed to her task. As she was afforded a very close view of another woman's pussy for the first time, she wondered why she had waited so long to do this. Desperate though she was to plunge her tongue in as far as it would go, she had learned from her grandson how much better it was when your lover took their time. She slowly licked her way up and down the full length of her daughter's slit, proud and sure that she was the first person to ever do this for the woman she gave birth to.

Sally could sense that her mother was teasing her yet she could also feel that she had never been so wet before. She could never have believed that another person could give so much pleasure. She could never have believed that the person could be another woman. She most certainly could never have believed that the other woman could be her own mother.

She felt her body rising off the floor to meet her mother's tongue and, when her mother suddenly replaced one finger with two, Sally felt a wave wash over her, a wave of pleasure, a wave of lust and she gave herself up to it, riding the exquisite sensations for what seemed like an eternity. Her juices coated her mother's face as the older woman continued to lick her daughter through what was probably the first orgasm of her whole life.

Elizabeth always wanted to be the best at whatever she did and now she knew her daughter would always remember her as the first woman to lick her pussy, the first woman to make her cum and the first woman to drink her copious juices and to savour every last drop.

The two women may have thought that this was the end of their ordeal but, after watching his grandmother eat his mother's pussy, Tony was more than ready to start again and his cock was straining to join in.

"Payback time, mother. Time for you to reward grandmother for making you cum and time for me to get what I've always wanted. Grandmother, sit on my desk. I want to watch your daughter licking your cunt while I fuck her own."

Elizabeth didn't know if it was her heightened sense of arousal, if it was her grandson's filthy words, or if it was the thought of her daughter finally giving her pussy some much needed attention, and she didn't care. She hopped on to the desk as ordered and lay back on the hard surface.

Sally meanwhile couldn't believe that this was going to happen. It was bad enough that she had been forced to submit to her own mother licking her most private place but surely her won son didn't want to do this. She was his mother, for God's sake. And yet, as she watched her mother clamber on to the desk and lie down, she couldn't deny the seemingly insatiable hunger that had erupted between her legs as she saw her mother's pussy for the very first time.

"Please, Tony, don't do this. Don't me do this. I'm your mother. This isn't right. We could all go to prison."

"Only if someone tells the police what we are up to, mother, and I don't think anyone in this room is going to do that. Do you? Yes, you are my mother, and you have fucked me over my whole life and now it's time for me to fuck you. Get between your mother's legs and start licking."

Sally got to her feet and approached her mother. She could see that the older woman's pussy was as wet as her own.

"My own mother is dripping like some cheap whore," she thought. "What on earth has become of her? What on earth has become of me?"

Knowing she had no choice and thinking that, maybe if she would did this quickly, she would be spared her own son having sex with her. No, he wasn't going to "have sex" with her; he was going to "fuck her" as she shuddered at her son's words and bent to her task. She knew that bending over the desk like that would give her son a perfect view of the places she never let anyone see but, right at that moment, that was the least of her worries. First, she had to lick her mother's pussy.

She pushed her mother's legs wide apart and didn't waste any more time. She practically dived at her target, closing her eyes and trying not to see what her tongue was doing as she began to lap her own mother's juices.

Elizabeth's body began to tremble as she felt the first touch of her daughter's tongue, a touch that was doing unimaginable things to her pussy and her mind. She knew her daughter didn't really know what she was doing but didn't mind. She realised the younger woman was trying to bring her off as quickly as possible when her tongue moved up to her throbbing clit and two fingers slipped between her lips but she didn't mind in the least. Ever since Tony had awoken her deeply buried lust in her office she had craved someone to lick her. The fact that it was her own daughter that was doing it simply made it even sweeter.

Sally kept repeating to herself that she was being forced to do this by her evil son but found that she wanted to be just as good at it as her mother. She would finally show the older woman that she could do anything that her mother could do, and better. She ignored the fact that her own juices were running down her legs; she ignored the fact that her son was behind her, preparing to do what he promised to do and she ignored the fact that she knew one of the maids might walk in at anytime.

Suddenly Elizabeth felt her daughter's inexperienced tongue missing from her pussy and she looked up to discover why. In fact, Sally had a very good excuse as her son had just plunged his hard cock into his mother's cunt and Sally was screaming at him to stop.

Tony would never have believed that his mother's pussy would have been so wet but he was glad that it was because she was even tighter than her mother had been earlier. Still her juices had made his entrance unbelievably smooth, and he grabbed hold of her hips and began to fuck her with all the pent up lust he had been feeling ever since he had begun masturbating with her panties wrapped around his cock. Ignoring her protests, he pushed her head back down to her mother's cunt and smiled when he saw the older woman fall back on the desk with a huge sigh of pleasure.

Sally knew that she was lost in the depravity of the moment and surrendered herself up to it. She plunged another finger into her mother's pussy just as Tony began to touch her dirtiest hole and she shuddered in fear and anticipation.

Elizabeth's body was on fire as she felt her daughter's fingers being pushed deeper and deeper into her cunt by the ferocious pounding of her grandson. Sally's tongue was now circling her clit and flicking it alternately and she knew she couldn't hold back any longer.

"Yes!" she cried. "I'm cumming!"

Sally knew she was close too but couldn't say anything as her mother's thighs had closed around her head so hard that she was struggling to breathe. But then her own orgasm hit her and the lack of oxygen just seemed to intensify the effect as her body was taken over by wave after wave after wave of pleasure.

Tony watched the two women cumming and decided it was his turn now. Raising one hand to spank his mother's arse one last time, he thrust into her cunt. His balls rewarded his efforts with an enormous spilling of his cum into his mother as spurt after spurt filled her womb. He had never known a fuck like it, not even with his grandmother and he wondered if his sister could top it.

As he pulled out of her, Sally dropped to the floor, her legs no longer able to support her. It was only when she felt her son's cum dripping from between her battered pussy lips that she suddenly realised what he had done.

"Tony!" she cried. "I'm not on the pill. What if I get pregnant?"

"Well that's something else you'll have to think about, mother, isn't it? Meanwhile you'd better get cleaned up. I want us all sitting round the dinner table when my sister gets home."

And with that, he offered his still dripping cock to his grandmother. The poor woman was exhausted after her orgasm but she willingly opened her mouth to clean her grandson's cock of his cum and his mother's juices.

Scot1234
Scot1234
493 Followers
12