Hostile Family Takeover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scot1234
Scot1234
492 Followers

Tony smiled when he saw how her body had tensed up as she felt his hard cock resting on her cheeks.

"Not today, grandmother. We'll save that for a special occasion."

Elizabeth shuddered at the thought that her perverted grandson really did intend to sodomise her. The fact that he wasn't going to do it today, she knew, was only putting off the inevitable. So she was actually quite relieved when she felt his finger slide back in between her pussy lips. She knew she was wet, she could hardly deny it, but what was worse was the fact that her grandson seemed to know exactly how to torment her.

"Well, grandmother; if I didn't know any better, I'd say you wanted me to fuck you. You're pussy is dripping."

When Elizabeth refused to answer, simply shaking her head furiously at such a vile suggestion, Tony withdrew his finger. She couldn't help the moan of disappointment that escaped her mouth and she blushed in humiliation when she heard him laugh at her slutty behaviour.

"If you want it that badly, grandmother, maybe I should get you to beg for it. Beg for my cock, grandmother. Beg your own grandson to fuck you."

His goading brought Elizabeth to her senses and she tried to push herself up from the desk in a rage. But Tony had never really expected her to beg; he just wanted to see how far he could push her. He pinned her to her own desk once again, her struggles just inflaming his desire even more.

Elizabeth had to wait no longer to feel just how inflamed he was as he thrust his wide cock deep into her in one almighty thrust. Her body shook with shame, humiliation and lust. As she felt her grandson throbbing inside her, wondering what he was waiting for, he began to move slowly in and out.

Tony wasn't surprised when he felt how tight his grandmother's cunt was. She up always been uptight about everything and he hadn't expected her body to be any different. Even so, the juices flowing from her neglected pussy were lubricating him very nicely as he began to pick up the pace and pushed harder and deeper into her.

Elizabeth now had no control over anything, not her business, not her family and certainly not her body. As her grandson pounded her in a way she had never known before, her moans became louder and much more obviously sounds of pleasure rather than sounds of complaint. And although Tony was enjoying every little indication of his grandmother's submission, he couldn't allow her to scream the office down when she had her orgasm. Because he was determined she was going to cum on his cock and, he realised, what he wanted was what he got from now on. Slipping out of her hungry pussy for just a moment, he snatched up her knickers from where they lay and pushed them into her open mouth.

Elizabeth was too surprised, first by the absence of her grandson's cock and then by him stuffing something into her mouth, to complain. When she realised what it was that was now hanging out of her mouth and when she realised exactly what the tangy taste on them was, she began to struggle once again.

Tony, however, loved his grandmother's feeble attempts to fight against him and rewarded her by plunging back into her open pussy. Pulling her arms behind her back, he resumed his fucking and laughed when he saw her pushing back against him. His grandmother was no longer trying to fight him. She wanted him; she wanted him deep inside her and she didn't care who knew it.

Letting go of one of her arms, he reached up and pulled her back by the hair, causing her back to arch and allowing him to gain the depth inside her pussy that they both craved at that moment. He knew that they were both close now, even if she didn't, and he thrust into her cunt, harder, faster and deeper than anything before.

Suddenly Elizabeth was overtaken by a wave of unknown pleasure. It was as if she had died and gone to heaven but was still alive and enjoying every minute of the experience. She screamed into her knickers and, for a moment, was glad her grandson had had the foresight to stuff her mouth. He was holding her hips now, still moving in and out of her, still fucking her, and Elizabeth knew she never wanted him to be anywhere else.

Tony recognised his grandmother's final submission and that was enough to send him over the edge. His balls tingled and he felt his cum surge up his cock, flooding his grandmother's pussy and sending her into a new orgasm, the like of which it would take her a long time to recover from.

By the time she did recover, by the time she did slide off her desk and slip to the floor, her legs like rubber and no longer able to support her, Tony was already dressed and waiting for her.

"I'm going home now, grandmother. I'll be moving into your suite and you can have my single bed. Mother will be home soon so I want you there to assist me in bringing your daughter under control."

All Elizabeth could do was nod compliantly.

"Yes, Tony. You're in charge."

Scot1234
Scot1234
492 Followers
12