Hostile Takeover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Touche," I say. She leans back up and kisses me, sending her tongue deep inside my mouth. I feel her hand reach down and wrap around my cock, she gently rubs it up and down her flower garden. I pull away as I grab her legs and lift them above my shoulders and slowly push my hips forward as my cock sinks inside that lovely hole of hers. She moans as I thrust inside her. I pin her legs against her chest as I press my lips against hers.

Her left-hand grabs my bicep as her right reaches around the back of my neck. Our tongues play with each other as I slowly pull my cock out to the tip, rubbing it against her clit. Her grip tightens around my neck as I push forward, sending my dick deep inside her. Her head falls back onto the pillow as she gasps for air. I lightly kiss her neck, sucking in some of her skin as her hand slides up my neck, ruffling through my hair.

Her hand falls from bicep and slips down my back, giving my ass a squeeze as I begin to rhythmically grind my hips back and forth. I hear her gasp and moan with each thrust. The tension between us is electrifying. I brace myself as I begin to pound her pussy full on as she starts to scream out in pleasure. "Oh fuck me, Pete!"

I can feel my dick get hard as I draw closer to exploding with every thrust. "I'm cumming!" she yells. "Oh fuck!"

Before I know it, my cock starts to pulse, an explosion of cum paints the inside of her. I let her legs fall to the bed as I collapse on top of her. Her arms wrap around me as she kisses my shoulder. I pull out of her, leaving a trail of cum and roll over to my back, pulling her on top of me.

She leans up and gives me a kiss and then rests her head on my chest.

"Can I ask you something, Pete?" she whispers to me.

"Sure, anything," I say to her.

"Have you ever thought about living a normal life? Going to high school like everyone else?" she asks so innocently.

I look down into those sweet brown eyes. "Why? So people can tell me stuff I already know?"

She leans up and brings her face closer to mine. "What about all the fun stuff you're missing out on? Like high school dances, all the cool clubs and organizations, sports and all that other rite of passage stuff."

"Hmmm, I guess I never thought about it, I've just been so busy trying to fulfill my father and my dream to build an android that will help people," I tell her. "It was his dream and now it's my duty to fulfill it. Before he died, he would let me into his shop and show me he's cool inventions and all the ideas he had that could make the world a better place. He was so passionate about robotics and so am I."

"I'm sorry about your dad, Pete. I'm sure he's proud of you," she whispers as she rests her head back on my chest. I gently brush my hand through her hair. Before long she's asleep and I soon follow.

Chapter 3

"Uuuuh, fuck!" I open my eyes and Sarah has my cock in her mouth. I can feel her mouth tighten around my shaft as she sucks hard. I hear a pop as my dick comes out of her mouth.

"Morning!" she says as she kisses her way down my shaft and takes one my testicles into her mouth.

"Oh god, that feels so good!" I moan. She rubs her tongue up around my balls. She then climbs on top of me, bringing her lips against mine. Her tongue rushes into my mouth, bringing in a slight taste of musk. She wraps her hand around my cock, rubbing it up against her pussy before it slips inside of her.

A soft moan escapes her lips as our tongues continue to dance. My hands run up her thighs and grab hold of her hips. She starts to bob up and down on my cock. Her hands travel up my abs, giving my pecks a squeeze before moving north. One hand rushes through my hair as the other grabs my shoulder for support.

I buck my hips, sending my dick deep inside of her. She gasps in pleasure, bringing a smile to her face as she looks into my eyes. Those brown eyes sparkle in the darkness. I start to slowly thrust my hips up into her. Her hand slips down from my hair and cups my cheek, brushing her thumb against my lips.

We become in sync, her bobbing up and down as I thrust my hips up. The sound of our bodies smacking against each other fill the room. Each thrust elicits a moan from her lips. She once again starts kissing me deep and passionately. She clenches up around my cock, sending me reeling in pleasure.

"Ooooh fuck!" She screams as her climax pushes her over the edge. I soon follow as my cock explodes inside of her.

She collapses on top of me, kissing my neck. "We should probably get cleaned up and ready for work," she whispers in my ear.

"Yeah, that's probably not a bad idea." She softly caresses her thumb against my cheek as she leans up to look deep into my eyes with the most delectable smile I've ever seen. I lean up and press my lips against hers. Her tongue slides between my lips and zips across the top of my mouth, sending jolts of electricity through me.

Finally, she pulls away and gets off of me. "Lights," I say as the room all of a sudden lights up, as the walls show off a beautiful digital sunrise over an ocean so blue the sky would be jealous. It's as if the entire wall was built out of glass, just the way I programmed it.

Sarah pulls me into the bathroom, which is completely made out of stone. She turns on the shower that instantly heats up to the temperature I like it at and pushes me inside. Before I can adjust to the hot water, her hands are all over me. Slipping around to my back, before traveling south to my ass. She gives it a good squeeze, then gently rubs her finger around my asshole before pushing it inside. "Woah, really?" I gasp as I feel the intense pressure that feels almost painful.

"Trust me, you'll come to love it," she says as she starts to push her finger in deeper making me squeal and gasp for air. Surprisingly my dick was as hard as ever. "I knew you would like it."

Finally, she pulled her finger out, then pushed me down on my knees. She draped her leg over my shoulder as she pushed her vagina in my face. I gladly started to eat her out as if this were a pie eating contest. My tongue did circles around her clit before diving deep into her pussy. I brushed my tongue all around the walls of her love blossom causing her to moan like crazy. I pushed my finger inside her as I brought my tongue out to that magical bean of hers. Her hand grabbed my hair as she gyrated her flower against my face. As I finger fucked her pussy, my tongue played with her clit, occasionally making a lap around her sensitive vagina.

"Auuughh fuck, I'm cumming!" She screamed as a flood of clear liquid shot out all over me. Her body shivered uncontrollably. Her leg slipped off my shoulder as she collapses next to me. Her eyes are half shut as she tries to catch her breath. "Fuck... You have such a magical tongue."

She looks over at me as our eyes connect. She caresses my cheek with her hand, before slipping it behind my neck. She pulls me in for a deep, passionate, kiss. Then she pushes me against the wall, sending me on my ass. I readjust, bringing my legs out from underneath me. Then she brings her head down to my dick giving it a light kiss before wrapping her lips around it. A moan escapes my lips as she starts to suck.

'Ahhhhh!" I scream out as her finger rams up my asshole. It sends a jolt of pain up my spine. She starts to pull out, then slams two fingers in as she bobs her head up and down my dick. She then starts to finger fuck my asshole. A mixture of pain and pleasure ripples through my body. Her fingers rub up against a spot that floods me with pleasure, sending me over the edge. A burst of cum shoots out of my dick, filling up Sarah's mouth. She lets my dick fall as a string of semen follows. She looks me in the eye as she leans up and kisses me with my own cum still in her mouth. It floods past my lips, causing me to gag, but I force it down. The salty thick taste of my own cum sends a shiver down my spine.

I look up at her as she pulls back, leaving a trail of cum connecting our lips. "What the hell was that for?" I ask.

"Oh relax, I'm doing you a favor. Besides, I think it's so sexy when a man is willing to try new things," she whispers. "You have no idea how much it turns me on to see you drink your own cum."

"Really?" I ask.

"Absolutely!" she says as she licks her lips. "Was it really that bad?"

"No, I suppose not," I admit. Come to think of it, it didn't taste as bad as I thought it would be. But still, I have no desire to do that again.

"Look at you, overcoming fears, trying new things. You've really come a long way since I met you." she gave me a wink as she got to her feet and helps me up. Come to think of it, I'm almost a completely different person since she came aboard. There was no chance I would ever swallow cum before I met her, let alone allow someone to stick something up my butt. Sarah opened my world up to new experiences. Before I met her I was reclusive, socially awkward and lacked confidence. Now I feel like I can take on the world as long as I have her by my side. She brought me out of my shell. She was the one that convinced me to go all in on my dream of creating lifelike robots that will help save people. I owe her everything.

She fills her hand with body wash and starts to scrub it all over my body. I push my lips against hers as I wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her tightly against me. We kiss passionately.

Chapter 4

After we finally get out of the shower and get dressed, I grab two premade breakfast wraps and give her one on our way out. My driver picks us up outside my apartment building. "You mind if we quick visit my mom before we head to work?"

"Yeah, that would be great," she says as we take off. I tell the driver to take us to the assisted living where my mother is at. It doesn't take us long before we arrive.

On our way in Sarah locks her fingers between mine, taking my hand in hers. I give her a gentle squeeze as we make our way inside. We get to the front desk and I wave to Trisha as she looks up from her computer. "Hi Mr. Reyes, it's so kind of you to visit your mother as often as you do. If she could speak, I'm sure she'd tell you how much she appreciates it."

I sign in and thank her as we make our way back to my mother's room. As we walk into the room, my mother's sitting in her chair blankly staring outside the window, exactly as she was the last time I visited.

"Hey mom, you remember Sarah, right?" As if she could reply. Seeing her like this is hard. I remember a time when she was as lively as a spring field of wildflowers starting to blossom. She used to be so happy and chipper, but ever since my dad died, she hasn't said a word. It's like the soul inside her died with him.

"Hi Mrs. Reyes, it's good to see you again," she says.

"We're pretty close to finishing the prototype lifelike android assistant. Dad's dream... My dream is so close to being achieved. I'm hoping we can finish the AI for it within the next couple of weeks," I talk to her as if she's listening. But as I watch her, looking for any kind of response. All I see is emptiness. An empty shell, voidless of life. A tear slides down my cheek. If only my dad was still here.

"I love you mom, I'll come back the day after tomorrow. I promise." I look up to Sarah and she gives me a nod of acknowledgment, giving me a gentle squeeze. I follow her out of the room and we head for the exit. I give Trisha a wave goodbye as we leave.

"I can't imagine what you're going through, if you ever need to talk to someone, I'm always here for you," Sarah says as we get into the car.

"Thanks, Sarah, but it is what it is, let's just get to work."

We arrive at the lab just before 9 am. A late start to the day, but hopefully I'll make up for it with progress. As we enter the lab, I see Mitsugi frantically at work on her computer, with a slew of cuss words coming out of her mouth.

As soon as she heard us coming she lit me up with a flurry of words. "About time you got here! Abe never showed up. I've been working my ass off with this programming and I still can't figure out the command prompts for each individual response."

"Wait, slow down. Where's Abe?" I ask.

"How the fuck am I supposed to know? What you're asking is fucking impossible."

"Let me take a look." I glance down at her computer screen and notice her if-then condition only accounts for one response and not leaving it open for multiple responses depending on the command prompt. I scoot in and get to work on fixing the mistake.

It doesn't take long for Mitsugi to realize what I'm doing. "That makes total sense! Why didn't I think of that!?"

"I can imagine you were going to end up with that conclusion eventually, but the current circumstances didn't allow it," I reassure her. She is a bright programmer, just too tense. She needs to lighten up a bit. Besides, Abe missing in action doesn't help the situation. And I probably shouldn't have come in so late.

"You really are brilliant," she says.

"Ah thanks, now without Abe here I really need to work on getting the motor controls adjusted so it doesn't accidentally break someone's hand with the titanium steel skeletal structure. I'm trying to work the wiring in like a Central Nervous System would be in a normal human."

I have Sarah try to contact Abe, while I spend the rest of the day trying to do the work of two people. Ultimately getting half as much done setting us further behind. It's late into the night when Mitsugi slams her fist down on the table.

"I can't take this any longer!" She stands up and kicks the chair away.

"Woah Mitsugi, take it easy! Relax,"

"Don't tell me to relax! What you want is impossible. It's too complicated. There's no possible way to account for all the commands a person will give," she says as she crosses her arms, scowling at me.

"I know we can accomplish it, John Farrell built an AI that can not only fulfill any request it is given but predict actions before they've happened," I tell her.

"Well I'm not him and neither are you," she stammers.

"Why don't you go home and get some rest and come back tomorrow and tackle it when you're refreshed."

"Yeah, like that's going to help," she replies as she walks off.

I rub my temples to mull the pounding in my head. It's been a rather long day and it'll probably be a long week. Where the heck is Abe?

I see Sarah walking into the room with a puzzled look. "What's up with Mitsugi?" she asks.

"She's just a little stressed, that's all."

"It looks like she's not the only one," she says as she walks up behind me, placing her hands on my shoulders, tenderly messaging them.

"I just didn't expect it to be this difficult. When I created the headband it all just seemed to fall into place."

"Relax, it'll all work out," she says. The touch of her hands caressing the tension away from my shoulders makes the stress melt away.

"That's pretty much what I said to Mitsugi," I laugh. She slides her hands down and wraps them around me.

"Want to grab some food?" she asks.

"Yeah, I guess so. I'm starving," I reply.

I feel her hands move down my chest, slowing reaching beneath my pants. "How about a little appetizer before the main course?"

I brush her off, pulling her hand out. "I'm not in the mood right now. Maybe after dinner?"

"Huhhh, I suppose." She gives me the pouty face.

"It's been a long day. I still need to find out why Abe didn't show up. Hopefully, he'll be back tomorrow, or at least we'll get some answers."

We head over to a local Japanese restaurant and order food. It's a small little-known treasure Sarah and I love to eat at every now and then. They have some of the best sushi you can find. The restaurant is filled with little Bonsai Trees, giving it this earthly feel to it. Japanese symbols that I can barely translate because my Japanese is out of practice, decorate the walls and hang from the ceiling. It's nice to have something that reminds me of my heritage.

"I'm sure something came up, Abe wouldn't bail like that," Sarah says.

"You're probably right," I admit.

"Of course, I'm always right!" She smiles that all so sweet honey smile as she grabs my hand, messaging her thumb against my palm. "Don't worry Pete, everything will work out in the end. I'm sure of it."

"I wish I had your optimism," I say as I turn my head to look out the window.

"God I love the way your silky, mess of black hair just flows so naturally with the way you move," she says causing me to blush, I turn back to meet her gaze as her eyes pour over me like rain.

"Ahhh... Thanks!" I tell her. "Hmmm... and... Your hair looks great too!"

"You're truly gifted with words, Pete." She gives me the sort of smile that comes at the end of a joke.

"What can I say, I'm a modern day Shakespeare!" She laughs and gently squeezes my hand.

The waitress brings us over a big plate of sushi rolls we ordered. It's a sample platter with lobster rolls, salmon, tuna, seaweed. The plate is lit up with different colors, from pink to orange. We dig in. It tastes so amazing! Each bite is just a flurry of different tastes and flavors.

"We probably shouldn't be eating out like this, when our financials are so tight," I say after I finish a delicious lobster roll.

"You probably also shouldn't have a personal driver and a penthouse suite, but you only live once, right?" she gives me that sweet innocent smile that I can't refuse. I know I'm only 18, but this has to be love. I can't picture being with anyone else. She's just perfect! The way she looks at me with those eyes full of life. She's one of the few girls on earth who I can talk to, like... really talk to. She just knows me. Truly knows me. And I feel like I know her pretty well too. The bond we share is unlike anything I've ever experienced.

After we finish eating we head back to my place. Sarah practically lives there. In fact, we've never been to her apartment, come to think of it. She has her own closet full of clothes at my place, so she's never needed to go over to hers. I should ask her to move in!

As we enter my apartment, the lights slowly turn on as it sensor's our movements revealing a sleek grey marble floor. "Sarah, I was thinking."

"Well don't leave me in suspense, what were you thinking about?" She smiles at me patiently.

"How would you feel about moving in?" Her face lights up with a smile.

"Really?"

"Yeah, you spend more time over here than at your place. It only makes sense."

"I would love to," she says as she slowly steps closer to me, her eyes stare into mine. A string of blonde hair falls in front of her face. I reach up and gently slide it back behind her ear. She leans forward and our lips meet. Everytime we kiss it feels like a lightning bolt goes right through me.

"If I'm going to move in with you, I suppose you might as well know my secret," she says as she pulls back. She tares her gaze as she turns away from me as if she's embarrassed to even be seen by me.

"Whatever it is, it's not going to stop me from loving you," I say to her.

"If only you knew the truth," she whispers.

"Come on Sarah, it can't be that bad." She turns back to me, meeting my stare.

"Pete... I... I'm... I'm a submissive," she says.

"A submissive?"

"Yes... I like to be tied up and dominated."

"Wow... I didn't know." Holy shit! This is news to me. I would've never guessed. Now I feel like I don't know Sarah at all. What else is she into? But still, that doesn't deter me. "Sarah, that's definitely surprising, but it's not going to make me love you any less."

"You don't mean that. You don't even know me. How could you love someone you hardly know?" She drops her gaze away from me.

"Let me in, let me get to know you better. There's nothing that would ever make me love you any less."