Hostile Takeover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulls me close and plants her lips against mine once more. Then she pulls back and looks me in the eyes. "Pete I want to be yours."

I grab her hand and pull her up the spiral staircase to my bedroom. We enter the mahogany wood floors with electronic LED walls and we both kick off our shoes. I pull her into my arms, bringing my lips to hers as I pull her suit coat off and start to unbutton her shirt. She moans softly as my lips move down to her neck. Her hand cradles the back of my head, softly brushing up against my hair. I yank her shirt off and unstrap her bra as I push her back onto the bed.

My hands travel behind her skirt, slowly unzipping it and pulling them slowly down over her tight ass as she bucks her hips up. I slowly move my fingers beneath the soft fabric of her silky thong. I take my time bringing down her thong, kissing the skin it leaves uncovered. She lets slip a soft sigh as the thong drops below her feet. My lips softly travel back up her legs, leaving kisses and playful nibbles up her thigh.

Finally, my mouth arrives at the ever so beautiful flower bud waiting to be ravished. My tongue slips across her magical bean, eliciting a gasp from her lips. I grab her breast as my tongue dives in between her southern pair of lips, running laps against the inner walls of her vagina. My fingers travel north up her neck, finally arriving at her mouth. I slip one in and she sucks enthusiastically as my other hand plays with her nipple, softly pinching it.

I pull my finger out of her mouth and trace it down her stomach as if I was drawing a picture of her. I hit all the sensitive spots on my way down, causing her to squirm as my tongue starts to spell out the ABC's. She grabs the sheets of my bed, moaning ever so softly. She squeezes her thighs against my head as I press my finger up against her asshole. It pops in as she bucks her hips up, grinding that pussy against my face. My finger goes all the way in her ass. "Oh fuck Pete! Fuck my ass!" She yells.

Without hesitation, I flip her on her stomach, bending her over the side of the bed and spread those beautiful cheeks of hers. My tongue races up the crack of her ass and back down to her stary hole. I press it against the entrance of her ass. I get her hole nice and wet as I finally push my tongue inside. "Ooooh fuck!" She yelps out.

I unbuckle my pants and take off my clothes as I tongue fuck her asshole. As I pull my tongue out she gasps for more. "Don't stop!"

I spit on my hand and rub it all over my cock. I lean down to her and whisper in her ear as I rub the head of my cock up and down the crack of her ass. "Tell me if you feel any pain. I don't want to hurt you."

She leans back and looks me in the eye. "I love you, Pete. I'm yours, take my ass! Fill me with your seed!" I lean down and kiss her deep and passionately as I press my cock against that rosebud of hers. She groans into me as the head of my cock pops into her back door. I slip my tongue into her mouth as she moans with every inch of my cock I push into her.

I brush my tongue up against the roof of her mouth causing her to squeal as my cock finally sheaths itself all the way inside her asshole. After I let her butt adjust to my cock I start to gently gyrate my hips back and forth, slowly bringing my cock in and out of that tight butt of hers. I bring my hand up to the side of her face, softly caressing her cheek as my tongue discovers the inside of her mouth. She continues to moan with every thrust. I slowly start to pick up the paste. I'm so close to exploding my load inside her ass. She pulls back from our kiss and looks me in the eye. "Fuck me hard Pete! I'm going to cum! I want you to dump your load inside of me."

I slowly bring my cock out to the tip of her ass and slam it back inside, causing her to grunt loudly. But I don't stop there. I really start to fuck her ass hard. Slamming my cock deep inside her with every thrust of my hips. She gasps and groans each time I pump my cock inside her. My cock tenses up and I know I can't hold out any longer. I give her one more thrust before sinking my dick as deep as I can inside of her. She shouts out frantically. "I'm cumming Pete! Oh, fuck!"

My pole explodes inside of her, shooting rope after rope of cum deep down her ass. "Fuck!" I shout out. I collapse on top of her, both of us are breathing heavily. As I catch my breath, I softly kiss her neck. My cock has gone flaccid inside of her and I slowly pull out. As my dick finally pops out of her ass, a trail of cum follows, falling down the side of her leg. I notice the sheets underneath her pussy are soaking wet.

I climb onto the bed and pull her into my arms. She looks up into my eyes before our lips meet once more. Her hand brushes up against my cheek and travels through my hair to the back of my head. Finally, she breaks away from our kiss. "Pete that was truly amazing. Next time I want you to tie me up before you fuck my ass."

"I never knew you liked anal so much," I say to her as I caress her cheek. She let out a soft little sigh, smiling up at me as she gazed into my eyes. Those beautiful eyes of hers seemed to sparkle in the dim of night.

"I love it! Especially if I'm tied up," she says excitedly. Wow, she really wants to be tied up. I'm just completely surprised by this. I would have never guessed.

"If that's what you want, I'll do it! Anything for you, Sarah." Her face lights up as her hand brushes against my cheek. I gently place my hand on top of hers. Before long, Sarah's eyes close as she falls to sleep. I can't help but notice how beautiful she looks as she lies there so innocently. Looks like an angel in human form.

Chapter 5

"Uhhhhh... Fuck!" I open my eyes to see Sarah's mouth wrapped around my dick. She's sucking hard as if she's desperately trying to get my seed out from my balls. The sound of a loud pop hits my ears as my dick falls from her lips.

"Good morning!" she says with the happiest smile I've seen from her. I place my hand on the back of her neck and pull her up for a deep kiss. As our tongues play with each other, my hand ventures down to her delicious ass and I give it a gentle slap. "Uuuuooooooh!" She moans, pulling back from me with the look of surprise, but a smile quickly takes its place.

"Good morning," I say to her.

"Have I been a bad girl? Do I need to be spanked?" she asks with such a devious smile.

"Maybe? Do you want to be spanked?" I ask awkwardly. I'm not used to being the assertive one.

She nods excitedly. "Yes Pete, please spank me! I've been such a bad girl."

I gently slap her ass once more, eliciting a soft gasp. She leans up and gently plants a kiss on my cheek. Then she straddles my waist, grinding her pelvis against my dick as she continues to leave a trail of kisses down to my neck.

Her fingers wrap around my cock as she lines it up with her those pussy lips. She slowly lowers herself, submerging my shaft deep inside her flower garden. I trace my hands up her thighs, grabbing her hips as she gyrates her hips back and forth, bringing my pole in and out of her pussy.

She places her hands on my chest as she begins to thrust her hips up and down at an increasingly faster pace. A slew of moans, groans, and gasps escape her lips. Her gorgeous blonde hair falls onto my face as she leans over me. She leans down and smashes her lips against mine in a wet sloppy kiss. Our tongues fight each other to gain access to the other's mouth. I submit and let her in.

I can feel her tense up on my dick. I can tell she's close. I'm not sure how much longer I can go. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" she moans in my mouth. The walls of her vagina tightly constrict against my cock, pushing me over the edge.

"Oh shit!" I shout as I buck my hips up into her and unleash a torrent of cum inside of her. She collapses on top of me. Both of us are desperately trying to catch our breath. Her hands gently squeeze my pecks as she brings her lips against my neck. "I guess we should take a shower and get going, I'm really hoping Abe will be there with a good explanation of why he didn't show up yesterday."

She sighs. "Do we have to?"

"Oh come on, you've never been one to slack off."

"That's before we started having sex." She smiles and gives me a wink. I lean over a plant a kiss on her forehead before leaving the warmth of our embrace.

"As much as I want to stay in this bed with you, the android's not going to build itself."

She meets me in the shower and we wash each other off and of course, we have a little more fun doing it. After we get something to eat, we make our way to the office. Sarah and I part ways as she goes to her office to check her emails and create an agenda. I head down to the lab and get to work on the circuitry on the android. Hopefully, I can finish it by the end of the day.

I get to work on wiring the circuitry from the circuit board attached to its spine to each of the pivotal points, throughout its body. Mitsugi finally walks in. "Still no sign of Abe?" she asks.

"Nope, not even a phone call," I tell her. "And of course he's not answering any of our calls."

"Figures..." she mumbles.

As the day went on, I spent much of it finishing the circuitry to give the doid motor controls. Now all that's left is to put an exoskeleton to protect the hardware, then cover it in a synthetic skin along with hair and all the other cosmetics to make it look human and lastly upload the AI. When we finally get the AI finished, that is. It was starting to get late and Mitsugi has already left. Sarah came down as I check the circuits over, making sure everything was connected the way it should be.

"Pete." I turn around to see Sarah walking in. "The investors called after I sent them the progress report. They want to meet tomorrow."

"Oh great... I suppose we can't reschedule?" I ask.

"Unfortunately no..." she says.

"But on a positive note, I've got a surprise waiting for you at your place," she says in a sultry tone.

"Yeah? I take it you're going to make me wait to find out..."

"Of course! What fun would a surprise be if I told you what it was beforehand?"

"Huh, sometimes you drive me crazy..."

"And you love it!"

"You got that right!"

I turn away to finish checking every connection.

SMACK! I jump up as Sarah's hand grabs a hold of my butt and gives it a squeeze. "Huhhh... Asians have such a great ass, it must be genetics," she sighs as she continues to play with my butt.

"Ahhh... Thanks!" I say, feeling the heat as I blush.

"Maybe one of these days I should get a strapon and go to town on this tight ass of yours!" Sarah says with absolute lust in her voice.

"Ahh... Nnna... No thanks!" I stutter nervously as the thought of her pegging me up the ass releases the butterflies in my stomach.

"Oh come on! I know you would love it! Your ass was made to be fucked," she smirks as she grabs both cheeks and spreads them. I hesitantly pull away and turn around to her, but one of her hands still has a handful of my ass. She has that sex-crazed look in her eyes. "I let you fuck me in the ass..."

"I don't know..." I say pulling my eyes away from her intense stare.

"Okay, fine... but sooner or later you're going to be begging me to fuck that ass of yours!" she pulls me into a kiss, pushing her tongue inside my mouth. The more I learn about Sarah, the less I feel I know about her. When I first met her she seemed like such a sweet and nice girl. And now she's like a totally sex-crazed nympho. Don't get me wrong, I love this woman. She's one of the few people on this earth who understands me.

"Shall we head back to your place?" she asks.

"Yeah. I think it's time to call it quits anyways. My mind is starting to shut down. We should probably get something to eat first."

We head out and grab some quick food before going back to the apartment. Walking into the apartment Sarah asks me for my phone.

"What do you want with my phone?" I ask.

"I think it would be so hot to make a video for us to watch later. Our own private little porno!" she says excitedly.

That doesn't sound exciting to me at all. "I don't know, what if it gets leaked?"

"Oh live a little! Who hasn't made a sex tape in this day and age?" she asks as we make our way up to my bedroom. I finally relent and hand her my phone. Before we got to the bedroom she grabbed a lace blindfold off of the doorknob. "Put this on, please."

I give her a questionable look. "Trust me, this is apart of your surprise."

Hesitantly I comply and wrap the blindfold around my head, covering my eyes. "No peeking!"

"I'm not peeking..."

I hear her open the door and drag me inside. "This will only take a few seconds. Just be patient."

She starts to take off my clothes, leaving me completely naked.

I hear her start to take her clothes off as well. After a few minutes, I start to get anxious. There's something about wearing a blindfold that so nerve-racking and yet it's exhilarating. Then I hear the sound of velcro. "The surprise better not involve putting something up my butt!"

I hear her giggle in the distance. "Don't worry, we're not going to do that today."

I hear her get on the bed. "Okay, count to 20, then you can remove the blindfold."

I do as she says and I start counting. I finally hit 20 and take my blindfold off. I can't believe what I see. Sarah is on the bed with her hands bound behind her back and her feet bound together. She's got a ball gag in her mouth. I get an instant boner. She wasn't kidding yesterday when she said she wanted to be tied up. I slowly make my way over to her. She stares up into my eyes, completely vulnerable. I trace my hand up her thigh, lightly brush up against her stomach and pinch her nipple. She squeals at the sensation.

I lean down and press my lips against her forehead and leave a trail of kisses down to her neck. My hand grabs her breast and lightly squeezes it as I softly nip her neck. She moans into the gag.

I drag my tongue across her skin, down to the right boob. I take her nipple into my mouth. Gently biting and sucking on it. She cries out with lust. I don't stay there long before making my way further south, leaving a trail of kisses. Finally, I find the garden of Eden and I intend to discover every inch of it as if it was my first time there. I lift her legs up and pin them against her chest, leaving her vagina and butthole exposed. My tongue gets to work covering every inch of her nether regions in saliva. A slew of moans and groans get muffled out by the gag in Sarah's mouth. My fingers journey into the depths of her tight little flower garden as my tongue presses against her clit.

I pull my fingers out and they're nice and wet. I press my index finger against her butthole and I can feel her tense up. She gasps as it pushes past her sphincter all the way to the knuckle. My tongue goes swimming in the ocean of her pussy as my finger starts to fuck her asshole. Her muffled moans start getting more erratic and louder. I slip two fingers in that tight ass of hers. I can tell she's close to an orgasm. I spit on my hand and smother it all over my dick and then I flip her on her stomach.

I pull those soft butt cheeks apart and start to lick that rosebud of hers with my taste tester, and I push it inside of her. It just occurs to me that I'm tongue deep in her ass. I would have never thought I would ever do this. After I lather her ass in my spit I straddle the back of her thighs. I rub my cock up and down the crack of her ass, finally arriving at the back door to her rear. I slowly push the head of my cock past her rectum. She tenses up as my dick finally breaks through and sinks in. I slowly push it in deeper. Pausing every now and then to allow her ass adjust. I lean down and leave kisses down her back. I start to pump my pole in and out of that tight ass.

She groans with every thrust. I gently brush her hair, uncovering the side of her face. The look of pure ecstasy is displayed across that beautiful face of hers. I lean down and kiss her cheek. I slide my hand under her and gently hold her neck as I gyrate my hips at a slow pace, back and forth, rubbing my cock up against her prostate. She moans with every thrust. I can feel her ass clench tight against my dick. I unbuckle her gag and pull it out of her mouth as she moans loudly. "Oh fuck me! I'm yours!" she shouts. My hand moves from her neck up to her cheek as I lean over and kiss her lips.

I can feel myself close to eruption. I start to buck faster and harder into her ass. She starts to moan louder. "Oh fuck I'm cumming!" she yells as she squeezes down once more on my dick, which pulls me over the edge. I take one more thrust and slam my shaft deep down into her ass and explode inside her.

"Oh fuck!" I grunt as I collapse on top of her with my cock still lodged inside her.

"I love you so much, Sarah..." I whisper in her ear as I pull out and roll her on her side facing me.

"I love you too, Pete," she says with such a satisfied smile on her lips. I reach up behind her neck and pull her in for a deep, passionate kiss.

"You know... I think I might leave you all tied up like this," I say as I pull back to take a better look at her. "I kinda like seeing you all vulnerable like this. It's so erotic!"

"Whatever you want, I'm yours," she whispers to me. I pull her up and kiss her deeply, my tongue wrestles with hers as we fall asleep in each other's embrace.

Chapter 6

I wake up to see Sarah still asleep. I slowly unravel myself from her and search for my phone. I find it on the dresser still recording everything. I stop the record and re-watch our hot sex. Sarah looks so sexy all tied up, taking it up the ass. I look back at her as she stirs in her sleep. I carefully climb the bed to her and undo the bindings on her ankles. I then spread her legs and softly kiss my way up her thigh, making my way to the oasis I desperately seek. My tongue dives deep inside her, she starts to shiver in her sleep. I play a game of twister with my tongue as I try to touch each of the sensitive spots of her vagina. She moans and I look up to notice her eyes flutter open.

She looks down at me as a smile appears on her beautiful face. "Good morning," she moans as I run circles around her clitoris with my tongue.

"Morning," I mumble as my tongue leaves a trail of saliva around the lips of her pussy. She bucks her hips, rubbing her groin all over my face. I decide to journey north with my lips leaving kisses along the way. My mouth finds hers and I kiss her intimately as I rub my cock against her flower bud. I push inside her, making her moan into my mouth as my tongue travels to meet hers.

She locks her legs around my waist as I thrust my hips into her. I can hear the smacking of our hips together as I start to build a rhythm, slamming my cock deep inside of her. Her moans grow louder as I start to bring my lips down to her neck. My hand journeys up her body, making a rest stop at her breast. I gently squeeze it and rub her nipple, pinching it gently before moving further north. My hand finally embraces the side of her face, sliding my thumb against her lips. She opens up, letting it pass as she sucks on it.

I continue bucking my hips, sinking my cock inside of her before pulling it out to repeat the process. I can feel we're both close to the inevitable climax. She closes the walls of her vagina around my cock and a gasp escapes her lips. That's all it takes for me to lose control, shooting a load of cum deep inside of her as I sink my shaft all the way in.

I collapse on top of her and pull our mouths together. After a long deep kiss, I finally break away. "I guess we should... hhheh... get ready for work?" I ask, still trying to catch my breath.

"If... huhhhh... You insist..." she breathes. I flip her onto her stomach and giver her ass a soft smack before I undo her bindings. We both jump into the shower and intimately clean each other off before grabbing some breakfast. Sarah takes my phone and sends the video from last night to hers.