Hostile Takeover

Story Info
A sci-fi forced feminisation story.
5.3k words
3.47
17.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi all. Enjoy reading my comic book script. Please feel free to leave comments and shoot me a message if you find this story especially interesting for you.

Synopsis: A corporate spy finds himself becoming the unwitting subject of Biocorp's research when the alien lifeform he stole is forcibly attached to him by Biocorp mercenaries. Not only is he detained with no hope of escape, the attachment has started causing physical changes that, if not taken back soon, may not be taken back at all.

Tags: Forced Feminisation, Transformation, Femdom, Latex, Tease and Denial, Slave Training

Characters:

Biocorp - A leading global bio-research corporation that is fully owned and operated by women. Rumours are saying that it achieved its success due to aggressive strategies such as hostile takeovers, sabotage, and blackmail. The corporation collaborates with its pharmaceutical partners and even the military through its research on extra-terrestrial life forms.

Corporate dress code: strictly black and white, mostly trousers, mostly stiletto heels (mid-length up to 12 inch).

Makeup: modest

Excella Qubec (24) - A dominant and smart woman from an aristocratic family. She uses aggressive strategies to climb the corporate ladder, as well as tight family connections with the corporation. She never accepts failure and always gets what she wants, by hook or by crook. American background.

Tomoyo Yuki (26) - A lead bio-research scientist at the corporation. A true genius when it comes to bio-tech and research. Japanese background.

Ethelind Leloup (22) - A junior scientist within the department of bio-research. One of Tomoyo's assistants. Although unknowingly restraining Tom with her controlling device, she feels empathy and pity for him. French background.

Love Angels gang (24): A gang of 6 beautiful spoiled girls from aristocratic families that were contracted by Excella to retrieve the stolen alien specimen. They sic the alien onto Tom as their attempt to have fun by humiliating him. They are as beautiful, as tall, and as fit as top-models. Members: Minerva, Kayla, Veda, Ivy, Trinity, Priscilla.

Their outfit - a tight black shiny latex catsuit with a nice breast cleavage, a nicely fitting latex corset, black latex gloves, black latex high heel boots

Tom (22) - Before the symbiosis with specimen 337-78a and becoming Mia, Tom was a 22-year-old male. Naturally skinny and feminine looking. He is insecure and feels shy and inferior around females, due to his looks, financial hardships, and bad luck with relationships.

Mia (22) - A transformed version of Tom that is a result of a symbiosis with specimen 337-78a. During the symbiosis, the alien trapped Tom in the living suit. Although the process is reversible, Excella has locked the function until further notice with the help of Ethelind's microchip. Mostly human female body shape, but with absent anal and urethral orifices given its nature as a living suit. Skin colour: dark green. Latex outfit, when worn, covers whole body up to the chin.

337-78a - A dark green alien that was captured by Biocorp during their expedition to a distant galaxy. Ever since, it's a property of Biocorp. The alien's affinity to symbiosis was confirmed when it gained control over Tom's genitals and his whole body with the help of Love Angels gang.

Mary (22) - a Tom's crush. Although they've only had two dates, neither of which went beyond the restaurant and a goodnight kiss, Tom/Mia often fantasizes about her.

Main location of the story:

New Troy - a fictional American megapolis, in the style of Los Angles

Page 1 (5 panels)

Panel 1: Excella and Tomoyo are standing in front of a high security vault door (off panel) leading to where the alien specimen was supposed to be contained. Excella's name badge reads "Excella Qubec - Research Administrator". Tomoyo's name badge reads "Tomoyo Yuki - Lead Scientist." Tomoyo is talking to Excella, while reaching forward with her other hand to tap a keycard against the electronic lock on the vault. Tomoyo looks distressed, her lab coat wrinkled and her collar misaligned, while Excella seems calm.

TOMOYO:

Excella, I don't think you quite understand just how devastating this is. Not only did our stakeholders invest a fortune in finding "Trojan..."

TOMOYO (CONT):

And not only are we having difficulties getting it to show is symbiotic properties...

SFX/KEYCARD:

Ding

Panel 2: Larger panel showing the room in which the alien was being kept. Tomoyo and Excella are off panel, their shadows stretching into the dark, unlit room. An empty glass tank that contained the alien is in the middle of the room. Two computer screens hang from the ceiling next the tank. One monitor shows a picture of the alien specimen. The other monitor has a readout of its description, "Specimen 337-78a. Class - Symbiont," its origin as "Gamma 5 Galaxy," and its status as "MISSING"

TOMOYO:

...But now "Trojan" is gone! Stolen, no doubt corporate espionage to enrich our competitors after we did the hard work of finding her!

Panel 3: Tight in on Excella and Tomoyo. Excella is comforting Tomoyo by fixing the collar of her lab coat

EXCELLA:

And I don't think you have to worry so much, Tomoyo. I told you, my girls reported back to me a few hours ago. They've found the alien...

Panel 4: Meanwhile, in a nearby hotel room, Tom has stepped out of his room's shower, and is toweling off with one hand, while speaking on his phone to a mysterious woman.

EXCELLA/CAP:

...and the thief!

TOM:

Yup, it was easy-peasy. Just dressed as one of their staff, and the bitches even didn't notice a thing.

MYSTERIOUS FEMALE (Electronic Word Balloon):

Excellent. We'll meet tomorrow in the lobby as per the plan. Ciao.

Panel 5: Close up of Tom, as he towels off his hair, smiling, in a chipper mood, as he calls Mary.

SFX/PHONE:

Beep. Boop

Page 2 (5 panels)

Panel 1: Tom is on the phone in a chipper mood speaking to Mary as he is leaving his shower room. His towel is wrapped around his waist, covering his genitals.

MARY (OP):

Wow! The lottery? Really? Unbelievable!

TOM:

I know, right? Wanted to celebrate, tonight. Dinner at Belluci's. Wanna...join me?

Panel 2: Meanwhile, in Mary's apartment, Mary is getting dressed in her bathroom, looking into her mirror as she applies makeup. She's towelled off, and is in a sexy pair of underwear. Her phone is set on the counter, Tom on speaker.

MARY:

Awww, that's so sweet! I would love to!

TOM (OP):

H-Hey, cool! See you at nine!

Panel 3: Back to Tom's hotel. Once Tom has entered his bedroom, he is standing in stupor and horror, as the Love Angels, 6 beautiful women dressed in tight black latex outfits, are already waiting for him. The girls are seen at the foreground while Tom is in the background. The sheets of Tom's bed have been tossed aside to the floor, replaced with black latex sheets the girls have brought in.

MARY (OP):

See you then, bye!

Panel 4: Trinity and Ivy have jumped Tom, grabbing his arms, Trinity grabbing him by the back of the head with her other hand. Tom winces, dropping his phone as it clicks silent. The towel that was covering his genitals is also falling down. The girls are smiling with their enigmatic smiles.

TRINITY:

Sorry, but you won't be making that date tonight.

Panel 5: Tom is shoved onto the bed, on his back. Priscilla takes a knee next to his head, holding up a pair of shackles, one end already attached to the head of the bed. With her other hand, she's grabbing Tom's wrist, keeping his arm spread. Minerva is doing the same to Tom's ankle, intending to shackle him to the foot of the bed.

PRISCILLA:

Don't even try to resist us.

MINERVA:

Consider that a friendly warning.

Page 3 (5 panels)

Panel 1: Tom is now laying spread eagle on the bed. His right arm and left leg are already shackled to two of the four corners of the bed. Priscilla is shackling his left arm, while Minerva is shackling his right leg. Trinity positions herself behind the head of the bed gently holding Tom's head. Despite his fear, Tom's erect. Vega is standing in front of the bed in a dominating posture with her hands on her hips facing Tom.

TRINITY:

You fucked with the wrong corporation.

VEGA:

We know that you're hiding something that belongs to our client.

Panel 2: Vega takes a seat next to Tom's head, holding a small 100ml bottle of Eromac drug. The rest of the girls are teasing, smiling, and laughing at Tom, most of them off panel, but Ivy and Kayla visible in the background.

TOM:

I d-d-d-don't know what you are talking about...!

VEGA:

Don't think that we're idiots. Where is it?

Panel 3: Insert panel, close-up of the bottle in Vega's hand. The label reads "Eromac. Improves erection and recovery after ejaculations. Allows multiple ejaculations. Increases magnitude of orgasms and rate of sperm production. Note: Do not exceed 5 mg in a 24-hour period."

Panel 4: Vega is forcing the bottle into Tom's mouth, making him unwillingly consume the whole bottle.

TOM:

Ughh ughh!

Panel 5: In the foreground, Vega is grabbing and firmly squeezing Tom's penis with her free hand, his penis releasing a small viscous drop of seminal fluid that is slowly dripping down. Vega is starring at the process with her confident smile. In the background, strange noises are coming from a closet. Three of the girls are looking towards it.

VEGA:

You can't imagine what we can do to you.

SFX/CLOSET

Skkrtch Skkrtch

IVY:

He couldn't even "imagine" a good hiding place.

Page 4 (6 panels)

Panel 1: Kayla and Ivy are by the closet, bending over and grabbing the alien from a container in the closet (a view from near the closet's floor). Both girls are looking at the alien with caring and loving faces. Folded around the alien's container is Tom's disguise from when he stole it: a woman's lab coat, as well as a skirt and padded bra.

IVY:

Aww, here she is!

KAYLA:

So, we found the specimen, but what should we do with the thief?

Panel 2: Vega tightens her grip on Tom's penis as Ivy and Trinity sit down next to her, flanking Tom from either side while Vega is between his legs. Ivy is holding the alien in her hands. Vega and Ivy are looking at the alien, while Trinity is looking at Tom. Tom is looking at the alien with fear.

TRINITY:

I don't think that we can let him go this easily.

VEGA:

Are you girls thinking what I'm thinking?

TOM:

No, please!

Panel 3: Close up of Tom's penis, as Vega grips onto it, and Ivy brings the alien closer, letting the alien touch the head of Tom's penis with its mouth.

VEGA (OP):

Relax! It's gonna be fun!

Panel 4: Same as Panel 3. The alien has closed its mouth around Tom's penis, and begins slurping.

SFX/ALIEN

Slllurp. Suuuurck

Panel 5: Vega removes her hand from Tom and steps back, as the alien swallows down to the base of his penis. The alien has also engulfed Tom's testicles into its second orifice near its mouth. The alien is releasing 6 long tentacles from its body.

Panel 6: The alien, now attached to Tom's genitals, is securing itself on Tom's body in the following manner: one tentacle around Tom's right leg, another around his left leg, the third around Tom's abdomen. The other two reach around his hips and to his back, fully securing itself on his body. As Tom writhes in agony, the Love Angels watching with mocking awe and affection, Kayla and Ivy really laying on the mocking schmaltz. Vega just contents herself with watching with a condescending smirk.

TOM:

Aaaaugh! No, no, ow!

KAYLA:

Aww, she loves him!

IVY:

It's so romantic!

Page 5 (7 panels)

Panel 1: Close-up x-ray view of what is happening to Tom's genitals - Tom's penis is sitting snuggly inside of the alien's mouth, the tip sitting in a receiving chamber. A number of the alien's mouth muscles are stimulating Tom's penis, his scrotum sitting in another compartment with alien's stimulating receptors growing on the scrotum's surface.

Panel 2: Tom is bouncing off the sheets, crying out as his ejaculates into the alien's mouth. Bits of his cum leaks out from the alien's mouth, dribbling down his legs and onto the sheets. Trinity and Minerva are in view, sarcastically clapping and cheering.

TOM (Big):

AAAAUGH!

TRINITY:

Wooo! Bravo!

MINERVA:

Encore, encore!

Panel 3: Insert panel. Another close-up x-ray view of what is happening to Tom's genitals - his sperm is flowing with great speed and force into the receiving chamber of the alien's mouth.

Panel 4: Time has passed. Tom's hips are lifted off the bed, but, otherwise, he's collapsed, exhausted, unable to put up any more of a fight, his body basically shut down to accommodate his non-stop orgasms. He's orgasming again, another powerful, leaking gush of cum into the alien's mouth and down his legs, onto the sheets. Ivy and Priscilla are standing close by, watching with amazement.

CAPTION:

10 minutes later...

TOM:

Please... Please, no more... Take her...take her off... oooh...

IVY:

Oh my god! He's still cumming!

PRISCILLA:

I think he's up to 32, and it's still coming out like water from a hose!

Panel 5: Focus on the alien. Underneath its mouth, from another orifice, pops out a gray, fleshy egg, covered in slime and Tom's cum.

MINERVA (OP):

Hey... Eww, what's that?

Panel 6: Further focus on the egg. It hatches, revealing a small creature resembling a miniature version of the alien. Its skin is a lighter shade of green than its mother. It sits there, mutely, adjusting to the light.

Panel 7: Same as Panel 6. The creature suddenly jumps off, practically launching itself out of the panel, barely in view. It takes off from its starting point with great force.

Page 6 (5 panels)

Panel 1: Focus on Tom's face. The small alien has launched itself into his face, slapping against his mouth, its tentacles wrapping around his head. His eyes are wide in alarm and horror.

SFX/ALIEN:

SCHWHAP

TOM:

Mmph!

Panel 2: View from Tom's chest, looking up the alien's backside and into his face. The creature starts growing, spreading across Tom's face, going up over his nose, towards his eyes. Tom starts to go a little blue in the face. From this angle, the creature looks like a face hugger from the movie Alien.

TOM:

Ohm...ohm!

Panel 3: The creature has now fully enveloped Tom's face like a mask, or a hood, without any openings. Tom's head starts to change shape, as he's being transformed into Mia.

TOM (small, weak):

Mmph...! Hmm!

Panel 4: The "mask" develops openings for Mia's eyes, nose, and mouth. She lifts her shoulders off the bed, desperately gasping for air after being suffocated by the alien.

SFX/MIA:

GAAAAASP!

Panel 5: The Love Angels are staring at Mia in amazement. They weren't expecting such a drastic transformation. Trinity's even blushing, struck by how pretty Mia's face is. In the background, Priscilla is stepping forward, holding up Tom's phone. She was looking through it for the past few minutes, and was about to reveal what she found, before she, too, is struck by Mia's beauty.

PRISCILLA:

Hey, girls, look at what I fou—whoa...

KAYLA:

Wow...

TRINITY:

She's beautiful...

Page 7 (6 panels)

Panel 1: Looking over Priscilla's shoulder, as she's scrolling down a chain of texts between Tom and Mary. Vega and Minerva have turned their attention to her, while Trinity, Ivy, and Kayla keep watching Mia. In the background, the alien at Mia's crotch starts to grow larger, enveloping more of her crotch and hips.

MINERVA:

Sorry. What was that, Priscilla?

PRISCILLA:

Right, so, I was looking through his phone, to see who hired his dumb ass to steal the alien...

PRISCILLA (CONT):

You know that chick he made a date with tonight? Looks like they never got past first base! He's a virgin!

Panel 2: Looking down at Mia from the ceiling. The main alien's tentacles have reached up to her ankles, wrists, and neck, looking more like a latex suit than an alien at this point. Trinity shuffles up next to Mia's head, teasingly stroking her face. Mia's gritting her teeth as she looks up at Trinity, looking like she's on the verge of tears, she's so exhausted. The alien is continuing to suck on her cock.

TRINITY:

Aww, is that true? Are you a pathetic little virgin, sweetie?

MIA:

Nnnnhh...

Panel 3: Close up of Mia's wrist, as Trinity reaches up and frees her from the shackles. As Mia's wrist slips out of the cuffs, the tentacles start growing over her hands, looking like gloves, her fingers exposed as tentacles start wrapping around them.

TRINITY (OP):

C'mon. Let's fix that.

Panel 4: Mia is being lifted to her feet, Trinity and Ivy holding onto her shoulders, smirking derisively at him. Mia is looking down over her body; the skintight, alien suit is now completely enveloping her, from head to toe. It's hugging her every curve, showing off just how thin, delicate and effeminate Tom's body was. Mia's focus, however, is on her crotch, which still has a noticeable bulge from where its head is swallowing her cock. She gives it a weak tug, trying to pull it off of her.

TRINITY:

Right, let's see how she holds without our support... Damn, this is a really good look for her!

IVY:

Based on that disguise she wore to sneak in, she probably liked feeling like a woman. Can't blame her, it's awesome.

MIA (Thought):

I gotta take it off...before it's too late...

Panel 5: Insert panel. Close-up of Mia's crotch. Her grip on the alien is firm, but, when she tries to pull it off, the alien zaps her, refusing to let go.

SFX/ALIEN:

Zzap!

Panel 6: Mia collapses onto her hands and knees, crying out in shock and pain. As she hits the floor, Trinity lifts her foot, and plants it on her back, keeping her down.

MIA:

Aaugh! I... I can't take her off!

TRINITY:

Why would you want too, sweetie? You're much cuter like this!

Page 8 (5 panels)

Panel 1: Mia looks up at Vega, who's standing over her, dangling Tom's phone in the air in front of her, mockingly. A cruel grin is spread on Vega's face. Tom's phone has a photo of Mary open on it. Mia looks distraught.

VEGA:

See, we can appreciate you, baby. Unlike your prudish girlfriend. You can forget about your date with her.

Panel 2: Focus on Mia, as Vega drops the phone in front of her. As it lands with a bit of a bounce, Mia weakly reaches out for it, looking at Mary's photo sadly.

SFX/PHONE

Thunk

VEGA (OP):

You've got a date with us, tonight.

Panel 3: Same as Panel 2. Vega's foot comes into view, as she crushes Tom's phone with one hit from the heel of her boot. Mia stares at the crushed phone's screen with despair.

VEGA:

And we won't stand for any competition!

SFX/PHONE

CRACK

Panel 4: Pulled out view from Panel 1. Vega is attempting to wipe Tom's thick sperm from the surface of her catsuit. The other Love Angels are looking at either Vega or Mia with sarcastic grins, while Mia is looking at the floor, dejected. All except for Trinity, who is lifting her foot and looking at Mia's back with bewildered confusion: a few more tentacles are growing from her back, stretching back towards the bed.

VEGA:

Ewww, got some of his cum on me.

VEGA (CONT):

...Good thing we wore the PPE .

Panel 5: Reverse shot of Panel 4, focused on Mia and the bed. Mia is suddenly yanked off the floor, the tentacles pulling her back towards the bed. Four tentacles stretching out from her wrists and ankles are anchored to the four corners of the bed, intending to shackle her down to the bed just as the Love Angels did earlier. Mia's eyes are wide as she yelps in surprise.

12