Hostile Takeover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MIA:

Whoooa! Ack!

Page 9 (5 panels)

Panel 1: Focus on Vega and Minerva, who are staring bewildered at what just happened.

VEGA:

It's not done?

MINERVA:

Apparently not.

Panel 2: Focus on the bed. The alien is releasing thousands of thin black threads that flash with electrical charges and whirl around Mia's body. Trinity flinches away from the foot of the bed, giving the alien some space.

TRINITY:

Whoa!

Panel 3: Close-up on Mia's chest. The threads, flashing with electricity, reach down, and touch onto her skin.

MIA:

Ah! Please, take her... off...

Panel 4: Same as Panel 3. Mia's already feminine physique starts to change, complete with growing breasts, and nipples poking out through the skintight suit.

MIA:

EYAAAA!

TRINITY (OP):

Did her voice just get higher?

Panel 5: Pull back, looking over Mia from head to toe. The threads are retracting, no longer sparking with electricity, their work done. Mia is still pulled into a spread-eagle pose by the tentacles attached to her wrists and ankles. Her jaw is dropped, as she's panting and convulsing on the bed. Her body has been completely feminised: she now looks very much like a green-skinned Asari from the Mass Effect games. She got a noticeable small bulge around her crotch, as though the alien has sunk into the living suit permanently attached to Tom's genitals.

SFX/MIA:

Pant...

Pant...

Page 10 (5 panels)

Panel 1: Focus on Kayla and Priscilla. Kayla is bouncing on her heels, clapping her hands, giddy at the sight of Mia like this. Priscilla is more subdued, but also visibly turned on and intrigued, hand on hip, seductively leaning.

KAYLA:

What a show!

PRISCILLA:

Lovely

KAYLA:

An actual green-skinned alien babe!

Panel 2: Close-up on Mia's face. Her eyes are rolled back, her tongue has flopped out of the side of her mouth, and she's drooling. She's completely whited out.

TRINITY (OP):

What's next?

Panel 3: Focus on Vega.

VEGA:

We still got time for a blast at Millenias club tonight

MINERVA:

Yup! More fun!. Biocorp lab rats will sort this mess for us

Panel 4: First person view, from Vega's perspective. Vega is bending over Mia, casting her shadow over her. The tentacles binding Mia's arms and legs to the bed are retracting back into her skin, but she's still passed out, not moving; even with her eyes open, she can't focus and see Vega lording over her, not with her head lulled to the side.

VEGA:

Thanks for the fun, baby.

Panel 5: View from behind collapsed Tom/Mia's body in the foreground. Love Angels are observed to be leaving the room through the doorway wearing their new/fresh party outfits. Their stained with Tom's sperm latex outfits are seen scattered around the room

Page 12 (7 panels)

Panel 1: 5:00 AM that morning. First person view from Mia's perspective, She's being moved on a stretcher down a corridor within some modern research facility. Two women in white lab coats, surgical masks, and goggles are moving him across the hallway, Ethelind looking down at her, Tomoyo looking straight ahead.

ETHELIND:

Poor thing. How did this even happen?

TOMOYO:

According to the sources, the alien attacked the host while he was asleep.

Panel 2: Insert panel. Everything goes blurry as Mia loses consciousness.

Panel 3: 7:00 AM. Tomoyo and Ethelind have moved to a different laboratory. They are drinking coffee and having a chat while looking at a large monitor that illustrates vital signs and other statistical data about the host. The monitor shows: Specimen: 337-78a. Status: MUTATED. Host: UNKNOWN. Host age: 22. Host sex: MALE. Host vital signs: STABLE. Host status: VIRGIN. Chip status: ACTIVE

ETHELIND:

Anything known about the host?

TOMOYO:

I'm sorry. Excella ordered all details about the host and the project to be classified.

Panel 3: Midday of same day. In the foreground, Mia is resting on a sort of hospital bed. In the back of the room is a computer station where Ethelind and Excella are standing. Ethelind's typing, while Excella is looking at Mia. Excella is wearing her executive outfit, and Ethelind is wearing her lab coat.

CAPTION:

Later...

ETHELIND:

Although the specimen's formed a protective layer around the host's body -

Panel 4: Closeup view of Ethelind's hand, as Excella grabs her wrist and pulls her away from the mouse. The cursor on the computer screen is hovering over a button reading "RETRIEVE"

ETHELIND (CONT):

- retrieval should still be possible thanks to the microchip I installed when we first brought the alien here.

Panel 5: Ethelind is looking up at Excella with surprise. Excella is pulling Ethelind's hand away from the mouse, and the computer. Mia's bed is visible in the background.

EXCELLA:

It would be too big a loss to Biocorp, and we're already behind. Leave it on

ETHELIND:

But there was no consent, and the subject is still a virgin...

Panel 6: Insert panel. Closeup of the computer screen, with the cursor over a button reading "LOCK." Excella clicks it.

SFX/MOUSE

Click

Panel 7: Same as Panel 5. Excella is fixing the front of Ethelind's lab coat, giving her a reassuring smile. Ethelind is looking at Mia with sympathy and pity.

EXCELLA:

It'll be fine. I just need as much control as I can get through that chip of yours.

Page 13 (6 panels)

Panel 1: Unclear how much time passed. Mia is having a dream about Mary giving her a blowjob. Despite the alien still presumably swallowing her cock, Mary is blowing her as though Mia were always a green skinned alien babe with ample breasts and a throbbing cock. They're laying back in a bed of pink clouds, Mia lounging back into the clouds while Mary lays down between her legs, as the entire background is hazy and dreamlike.

MIA:

Oooh. Oh! Mary! I am gonna cum...!

Panel 2: Mia suddenly wakes up, ejaculating in her sleep. She's laying on bed with black latex sheets, in a big, round, bright, and completely white room. Instead of being "naked" in her her skintight suit, she's dressed up in another, black catsuit over her green "skin." The suit covers her whole body below the chin. Long black latex gloves are pulled up over her arms, and tight high heeled black latex boots are pulled up to her knees. There is a grey, Biocorp logo over her breast, with a serial number printed under it in silver letters: 337-78b. On her "Asari mask," there is now a small, metal socket in the centre of her forehead. Her eyes have also changed to bright blue.

MIA:

- Aaaah!

Panel 3: Mia is sitting up in the bed, and is looking at her latex covered hands while sitting on the bed. A big mirror is seen on the wall far on the background

MIA:

Oooh... Where am I now?

Panel 4: Looking into the room through the other side of the one-way mirror. Two female scientists are looking in, one of them grabbing the other's shoulder and giving it an excited shake. Mia looks towards the mirror, not seeing the two ladies on the other side.

SCIENTIST (whispering):

Quick, quick! She's woken up!

Panel 5: Reverse of Panel 4, looking over Mia's shoulder as she looks into the mirror. As she looks at her reflection, flashbacks of what's happened to her start appearing in the mirror around her. These visions include Vega grabbing onto Tom's penis, Trinity and Minerva jeering and teasing Tom, and the alien swallowing Tom's penis.

Panel 6: Close-up of Mia, as she grabs the back of her head, curling into a ball, screaming in terror and alarm, eyes closed shut.

MIA:

AAAAAHHH!

MIA (CONT):

What... What happened to me!?

Page 14 (5 panels)

Panel 1: Same as Panel 5 from Page 13. Mia has pulled herself off the bed, standing up next to it. The mirror has changed into a video presentation, featuring Excella is addressing her message to Mia.

EXCELLA:

Hello. My name is Excella.

EXCELLA (CONT):

Welcome to Biocorp - the largest global bio-research corporation.

Panel 2: Focus on the video presentation, slightly angled. The presentation is showing two lines of images. The first line starts with the alien on the left, a male stick figure (like you'd see on bathroom doors) on the right, and a "+" sign in between. An "=" sign separates the two lines. The second "line" of images is just Mia's face, with a description written underneath: "TEST SUBJECT: Mia. GENDER: Special"

EXCELLA (OP):

You acquired our alien specimen, and attached it to your body -

EXCELLA (OP):

- making yourself a research subject, and legal property of our organization.

Panel 3: Same as Panel 2. The footage has changed to an x-ray image of Tom's genitals sitting snuggly inside of the alien living suit.

EXCELLA (OP):

The alien is in full control over your body -

EXCELLA (OP):

- It feeds on your reproductive system.

Panel 4: Same as Panel 3. The footage has changed to a list of bullet points:

DO NOT: *Disobey orders of Biocorp staff

*Attempt to harm the alien

*Attempt to take off your outfit

*Touch staff without permission

*Communicate with the outside world

*Refer to self with a name other than Mia

EXCELLA (OP):

Remember to follow these rules, or else you'll be punished.

Panel 5: Footage of the video presentation, head on, down the barrel. The footage has changed to show Excella speaking to Mia, hand over her heart, giving Mia a disarmingly genuine smile. Ethelind and Tomoyo are standing at Excella's sides.

EXCELLA:

We hope that you will enjoy your stay with us.

Page 15 (6 panels)

Panel 1: Mia in profile, looking at the screen, grabbing her crotch, as realization sets in: they probably know she was the one who stole the alien as Tom, and probably have some wicked plans for her. In the background, the doors to the room open, and Excella enters, flanked by two nurses in tight black latex uniforms.

MIA:

Oh... Oh no...!

Panel 2: Focus on Excella and the nurses. As we get a closer look at them, the nurse uniforms look very much like the Love Angel catsuits, only with their hair done up and tucked under a nurse's cap, and with the Biocorp logo and the word "NURSE" written across their breasts, similar to Mia's serial number. The nurses are also wearing surgical masks and opaque goggles. Nurse #2 is touching her own cheek, gushing over Mia's appearance.

EXCELLA:

Good morning, Mia. I must say, you wear your Biocorp uniform well.

NURSE #1 (Response):

She does!

NURSE #2 (Response):

It was design and made specially for you!

Panel 3: Looking over Excella's shoulder. Mia grabs onto her mask in a desperate attempt to take it off. Excella is smiling and lifting up a touchscreen tablet.

MIA:

Oh! I gotta get out of here! I got a date soon!

EXCELLA:

Wrong move.

Panel 4: Insert panel, close-up view of the tablet. The screen has a list of buttons, obscured by Excella's arm, but we can see her tapping on a button labelled "MILD PUNISHMENT."

Panel 5: Focus on Mia. She's collapsed to her knees, her crotch thrust out, her arms limp at her sides. There are buzzing sounds coming from inside her suit, at the crotch. Excella has approached Mia, bending over her to smugly talk in her face.

MIA:

Ooooh!

EXCELLA:

I've got to confess, we got some control over the alien. Some control over you...

Panel 6: Looking down Mia's body. The nurses have lifted Mia off the floor, and have laid her back on the bed, strapping her down to it, leather straps pulled over her arms, stomach, and legs. Mia's head is rolled back, drooling as she's continued to be vibrated and shocked in her crotch. Excella is standing at the foot of the bed, lording over Mia, smirking at her, backlit by the light coming in through the open door.

Mia:

Oh! Oooh! Make it stop! Please...!

EXCELLA:

We have big plans in store for you...

***To be continued

12