Hostile Takeover Ch. 01

Story Info
He was just supposed to be in town a short while.
5k words
4.56
25.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me to stop."

His voice was hot against her neck as Tony kissed her there passionately. He had her hands pinned above her head as he pressed her against the wall. His tongue tasted her skin as she writhed beneath him. He moved his pelvis into her and felt her squirm and her breath catch. He raised his head to her face once again.

"Just tell me to stop, Michelle."

Her heavy breathing was the only audible sound as she glared at him through her half-open eyes. This man had set her body on absolute fire! Michelle couldn't remember ever being this turned on before and now...this man? He was the complete opposite of the type that was usually interested in her. He was tall, dark, very handsome, and very masculine. Michelle bit her lip as she looked into his gorgeous brown eyes. "What do you want?"

"You know what I'll have." He held both of her hands above her head with one of his as the other began tracing down her body. He kissed her mouth as his hand crept around and cupped her buttocks firmly and raised her to him. "But you tell me to stop...and I will."

Her chest heaved, making the buttons on her silk blouse strain against the fabric across her chest. She half-heartedly tried to wriggle her arms free of his grasp. He grunted as he pressed his body into hers against the wall. "You don't want me to let you go." He kissed her deeply, his tongue plundering her mouth as he tightened his grip on her hands. "You want to be taken. You need to be taken, don't you?" His Italian accent was very distinct as he spoke against her cheek while he pressed his groin into hers. She could plainly feel his impressive erection through his pants and she whimpered at her need for him. He took one hand from her wrists caught her hair in it. Tony turned her face to his as he spoke against her lips. "Let me take you, Michelle."

They stood like that for what seemed like an eternity, but was really only a couple seconds. She stared into his gorgeous brown eyes, her words of surrender on the tip of her tongue. Something wouldn't let her. Something kept stopping her every time she wanted to throw herself at his feet and beg him to take her, to fuck her, to own her. His mouth took hers again in a deep, wet kiss as he held her head still by his hand in her hair. Michelle was in such a high state of arousal she pressed her pelvis back into him unconsciously, even as she tried to free her hands still pinned above her head. She moaned into his mouth, wanting so much to give in...to let go...to lose control. "I...I can't Tony." The words were broken and whispered against his lips.

He began trailing his lips down her neck again. "Yes you can...and you will." He released her hands, yet she kept them above her head as he began trailing his fingers down the sides of her body.

"I..." Her breath caught as he undid the first three buttons on her blouse. "It's...I don't even know you...I work here..."

"So?" He didn't look up at her as he buried his face in her cleavage and began nudging her bra down with his mouth. His hands cupped her ass as he pressed his groin into hers once again, forcing a moan from deep in her throat as Michelle felt the heat between her legs grow even more intense. She arched her chest up to him, freeing the majority of her breasts from the strapless bra and inviting his hot mouth to them. He moaned as his tongue flicked one...then the other, making her shudder. "You will be mine...you know this...you want this."

Her head was swimming as he began sucking on her left nipple harder and harder. She was whimpering with need, desperate to feel this man taking her. She began pressing her body into him harder, wanting him to throw her across the table and fuck her brains out...but not having the guts to tell him that. His hands were going wild across her firm frame as his mouth ignited a whole new fire inside her.

Her shirt was completely unbuttoned now as he cupped her breasts in both of his hands. He rubbed one while sucking the other as Michelle moaned and ran her hands through his hair. Her knees were getting weak as his occasional nip on her breasts made her gasp and press them into his mouth harder. He moaned against her as one of his hands crept up her leg, raising her skirt. She spread her legs for him as his palm found her hot mound. She gasped as he began rubbing circles over her underwear. He could feel the wetness that had soaked through her panties and continued rubbing and pressing his hand against her. Michelle began moving her hips against his hand as he raised his face to hers again. "Come on Michelle. Let me take you." His voice was husky with need as he traced her lips with his tongue. Her head was back, eyes closed, arms clinging to him as he continued rubbing her aching pussy through her soaked panties.

She opened her eyes as looked at him, feeling a bit scared. "But...but I...."

"Enough." His tone turned brisk and demanding, as his hand suddenly stopped its delicious torture. "You know you need this. You know you need me." She stopped her movements as he stood in front of her, his face inches from hers, but otherwise not touching her anymore. "Either you tell me no right now, in which case I will leave and never bother you again...or you become mine." He stared deeply into her eyes. They stood there like that, Tony staring into her eyes. Michelle returned his stare and finally nodded at him. He questioned her with his eyes and she nodded again. "Good." He kissed her roughly and whispered in her ear, "undress."

Michelle gasped, and nearly laughed as she surely thought he was joking. I mean...they were in a conference room at her office. Yeah, everyone else had gone home for the night, but she had just met this man a few hours ago. There had been an intense attraction between them all afternoon, which was only bolstered by the trip to the bar down the street. She had left her colleagues there to fetch some work she had left in her desk. Next thing she knew, Tony came up behind her and pushed her into the conference room. They were all over each other instantly. Michelle was even startled at her reaction to him, as she was normally MUCH more reserved than that. But, when he grabbed her hair and crushed her lips beneath his as he bent her over the conference table, she couldn't remember a time when she was more aroused. It wasn't until he had her pinned against the wall that she woke from her hormone-filled phase. Now, here he was...standing in front of her telling her to undress. She took a shaky breath. She couldn't deny that she wanted him to fuck her. None of the sweet, slow, sensuous love-making stuff...she wanted him to take her, to own her, to fuck her like no one else ever knew how.

"Tony...I..." She bit her lip and looked down.

"It's ok that you want to, Michelle." He voice was so deep and calm. "It's ok to do something you're not used to." He stepped closer so his face was right in front of hers. "You know you ache to be taken." He nuzzled her neck as his soft words floated to her ears. "You want someone strong...someone who can please you...someone who will take you and make you do whatever they want." She moaned as his tongue flicked her earlobe. "You want that don't you? You want to be dominated, don't you?"

"Yes." Her whisper was barely audible.

"Then let go." He stood back and looked into her eyes.

"But, I...I work here." She glanced up at him and saw the desire in his eyes.

"I'm not going to tell." He lifted a corner of his mouth as her hands slowly went around his waist. She lifted her mouth to his as he met her waiting lips. He plunged his tongue into her mouth and felt her knees go weak as he clamped his arms around her. She moaned in his mouth and he cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples. She shivered and began pulling at his shirt, wanting it off him. "No." he broke their kiss. "No...you will undress for me."

She stopped. "Are you serious?"

He nodded.

She looked around nervously.

"There's no one here." He touched her face. "You want me. God knows I want you." He kissed her deeply. "Take your clothes off for me." He kissed her again and ran one of his hands up her leg. "Let me see you."

The thought that if it were any other man on the face of the earth asking her to do this, Michelle would have told him to take a flying leap...did cross her mind. But, the thought of Tony not touching her...not being inside her...not wanting her was more than she could bear. She had this innate need to please this man. She loved how he made her feel...so alive, so sexual, so womanly.

Tony took his mouth to her breasts again, making her throw her head back and thrust her chest out to him. He suckled her hard, nibbling and licking, mauling them with his hands. Michelle was moaning and gyrating her hips against him when he stopped. "Last chance, love."

She made the decision in her head and took a deep breath. She leaned back against the wall as she slowly worked her arms out of her blouse. It slid off her shoulders and floated to the floor. Her breasts were already out of her strapless bra, so she reached to her back and unsnapped the hooks. It fell to the floor. Tony's eyes hadn't left her yet as she found the zipper on her hip for her skirt. She pulled it down and felt the skirt fall away from her as she stared back at him. She hadn't worn nylons, so all that was left were her panties and high heels. As she worked her thumbs underneath the waistline, she heard a strangle groan come from him. He was smiling as he took off his suit coat and began loosening his tie. "Wait. Not yet."

Michelle froze, and watched him unbutton his white oxford shirt. His chest was nothing short of magnificent as he discarded the garment in the corner. He stepped out of his shoes and unbuttoned his pants. They fell to the floor, leaving him only in his boxer shorts. He stood in front of her then. "You should always be naked with me, little one."

She felt a rush go through her. She nodded as her eyes took in his incredible body.

"You say, Yes Sir."

She cleared her throat. "Yes, Sir." What she was actually saying didn't dawn on her. She just knew she needed this man right now, in this moment.

"Take your panties off. Leave your shoes on."

Michelle leaned down to step out of her underwear. When she rose, Tony wrapped an arm around her waist and roughly pulled her against him. She felt his erection rubbing against her stomach as he kissed her deeply. She melted against him as he ran his hands all over up and down her sides, then roughly grabbed her breasts and mauled them in his hands. He picked her up and sat her on the conference table, standing between her legs. Their mouths were going crazy on each other as he reached to the aching wetness between her legs. She squeaked when he ran a finger up her slit. He leaned back and looked at her.

"You're so wet, baby." He kissed her gently as another finger joined the first one and began to run up and down her wetness. She arched into him as he urged her on. "That's it, pet. Let it go. Feel it there." When he curved them and inserted his fingers into her, she moaned and thrust her hips up to him. He grinned. "You are just a little sex kitten hidden in a business suit aren't you?"

Michelle smiled as she gyrated her hips in time with his fingers. "Yes, Sir." She was panting and moaning as he picked up the pace.

"Or maybe you're just a little slut who hasn't been properly disciplined?" He began thrusting harder into her, making her shake and wince at the biting pleasure. "Are you?" He kissed her as he started going faster. "Are you a little slut, baby?"

Her eyes were closed as she threw her head back and felt something stirring in her core. "I...oh God...yes I am."

"Yeah...yeah you are, aren't you?" James began egging her on as he sensed her orgasm was close. He watched her face as he added another finger to the mix, pumping them in and out of her ferociously. "Only a slut would cum like this, you know."

Michelle bit her lip and nodded...all of her pretenses gone, knowing this man was giving her exactly what she needed. "Yes...yes...I am your slut!"

"Mmmmmmm...yeah you are." He bent down and took a nipple into his mouth as his fingers fucked her even faster and harder. "Cum on you little slut...cum all over my hand."

"I..." Michelle felt it beginning and she grabbed his arm as she felt her vaginal muscles clench around him. Higher and higher, she climbed to her peak as his fingers kept strumming her body. She wrapped her legs around him as she tried to bury her face in his chest as she knew she wouldn't be able to hold her cries of pleasure in. "Ohhhhh God yes I ammmmmm!" Her whole body shook as one of the most violent orgasms she had ever had over took her. She screamed into his chest as her nails dug into his arm. Her pussy gushed with her juices as his fingers continued their blissful torture. He caught her mouth in a deep kiss as he continued pumping them in and out of her. He moaned in her mouth as she whimpered and moved her hips against him.

Finally...his pace began to slow as she breathed heavily against him. He brought his hand up to his mouth and held his wet fingers to his lips. Michelle watched him suck each one clean while he stared at her. She unconsciously licked her lips. He smiled. "Do you want something in your mouth?"

Michelle bit her lip and nodded. "Yes, Sir."

"Get down. On your knees."

Michelle immediately hopped off the table and dropped to her knees in front of him. He ordered her to remove his boxers, and he stepped out of him. He stroked his thick cock in front of her face a couple times. "Do you want this?"

"Yes, Sir." She nodded emphatically, staring up at him.

"You sure you want this?" He stared down at her, playing with her hair.

"Yes Sir." Michelle longed to taste his cock.

"Ask me for it." Tony looked down at her, stroking his thick, hard rod.

"Please, Sir." Michelle begged him with her eyes as she looked up at him. "Please let me suck your cock."

"Why do you think you deserve to have it?"

"I need to show you, Sir...I need to show you what a good slut I will be for you."

Tony grunted as she continued. "I want to suck your cock better than anyone ever has." Michelle bit her lip. "I want to taste your cum on my tongue, Sir. I need to feel your perfect cock in my mouth. Please. Please let me taste it."

"Suck me then, slut." James let go of his cock as Michelle pounced on it. She used one hand to stroke it as her mouth enveloped the head and began working its way farther down his thick shaft. He took a deep breath as she ran her tongue under the sensitive spot on the bottom side of the tip. She was moaning all over his cock in her mouth as he started moving his hips back and forth. He was gentle at first, then started pushing further back into her throat. He felt her gag the first couple times he did it. After that, she began holding her breath when he pushed in...making it much easier for him to fuck her throat. He groaned the first time she took him in deep. His cock was wet and shiny from her mouth and was throbbing hard. She kept sucking him hard into her mouth. Tony clenched his teeth and kept urging her on as she licked and sucked up and down his thick rod. "Yeah...oh yeah...like that." He leaned his head back as she took him in her throat again. "Ohhhh fuck yeah, my fucking slut...suck it like that."

Michelle was completely amazed at how turned on she got when she heard him call her that. She went wild on his cock, sucking, slurping, banging her head up and down faster and harder on him...taking him deeper each time...feeling his head begin to swell as she lapped up the leaking precum. Tony's breathing became deeper and harder as he grabbed a hold of her hair. "Awww fucking slut, suck me. Suck me!" Michelle tightened her mouth around his shaft as she took more of him in her mouth each time. "Fuck yeah...fuck yes....fuuuuuuuck yes!" Tony held her head still as he rammed his cock down her throat. She tried not to gag as she felt his cum spurt on her tongue and down her throat. Her eyes were watering down her face, but she kept working him with her mouth as he groaned and came in her mouth. Tony's body went rigid and Michelle reveled in the delicious noises he made as his orgasm overtook him. He thrust into her throat a couple more times as she kept her mouth and throat open. Finally, he began to withdraw. She continued using her tongue on him, getting every trace of his precious cum off his beautiful cock. He watched her lick him clean then smiled as he looked down at her. "Good girl."

Michelle beamed as he reached down and pulled her to her feet. "Lay down on the table." When she hesitated, he looked at her sternly. "In the future...you will be punished if you hesitate to obey me." Michelle bit her lip as she climbed up on the table and laid flat on her back. She didn't like being this exposed, this open. In her experience, sex was something that happened in a bed, under the covers...not in the middle of a large conference room! "This isn't like anything you've had before." She nodded as it seemed he could read her mind. "You need this, Michelle." He leaned over and kissed her deeply as one of his hands crept between her legs, feeling her wetness. "You need to be dominated like this, don't you?" Michelle nodded as she reached for him. He kissed her again as his hand flicked her clit, then came up and pinched her nipples gently.

Tony walked to the end of the table, grabbed her legs and pulled her so just her ass was resting on the table. Michelle propped herself up on her elbows as Tony slowly lowered his mouth to her wet, pulsing mound. "You do have a beautiful pussy, baby." His tongue pressed against her clit as she laid flat on her back again...moaning for him to continue. His hands pressed her legs further apart as he flat tongued her pussy, licking it from top to bottom, making her writhe and shake underneath him. He grinned. "You taste so fucking good." His tongue went back to her clit as he buzzed his lips against her. Michelle moaned his name and tilted her hips up to him as his tongue went deeper, seeking her hole. He held her pussy open with his hands as his tongue worked its way inside her. Michelle shook underneath him as he groaned and began lapping at her wetness; stabbing his tongue in and out of her while a thumb rubbed her clit back and forth. Michelle began moving her hips against his mouth, feeling that familiar feeling beginning to curl in her stomach.

Tony sank his tongue deep into her, tasting her juices and swallowing them down. He replaced his tongue with his fingers as he stood and began rubbing the tip of his hardening cock up and down her wet slit. Michelle's head rose as she breathed his name. "Please...please...Tony...please."

"Please what, slut?" He grinned devilishly as he rubbed it harder against her.

"Please fuck me." She had lost all sense of pride. Right now, in this moment, she was his slut. All that mattered was feeling him inside her, and making him cum again. "Please Sir...I need it. I need it so bad."

"Mmmmmmm...my little slut girl needs to be fucked, huh?" His eyes raked over her body as she panted and begged for him.

"Yes! Yes, I do. Please!" She felt like she would positively explode if he didn't sink his cock into her soon.

"Tell me what a slut you are." The head of his cock was completely wet from rubbing against her soaking pussy. Hard as a rock and throbbing, Tony stroked his meat again and waited for her response.

Michelle groaned in frustration as she leaned her head back, her body aching to feel him. "I am your slut. I am. I am your dirty little slut and I need you to fuck me good and hard and deep."

Tony smiled as he lined up the head of his cock with her entrance. "You are, aren't you?"

"Yes!" Michelle was practically screaming. "Yes Sir I am! Please...please just fuck me." She whimpered as her hips moved in circles. "Please, Sir...please fuck your slut."

12