Hostile Takeover Ch. 01-05

Story Info
Two TGirls use extreme methods to climb the corporate ladder
3.4k words
4.2
17.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fitstr8
fitstr8
8 Followers

Prologue:

This story is set in the year 2045. By 2020, gene editing, stem cell treatments, and many other next generation treatments have advanced sufficiently to be available in general medicine in rich countries. Due to ethical concerns of such medical technologies, specifically the fear that they would lead to the wealthiest families utilizing these new medical technologies and treatments to develop designer kids, a number of international treaties were signed and ratified in the countries these treatments and technologies were available in that governed their use. International law forbade their use to create designer children, as well as for most cosmetic uses in the general public. The one demographic that was excluded from these restrictions were transsexuals, specifically, the male to female transsexuals.

For them, these new treatments were a true godsend. These new treatments, combined with modern medicine and governments recognizing that most transsexuals realize they are transgender at a very young age, allowed male to female transsexuals to be completely indistinguishable in appearance from genetic females. By starting these new therapies at a young age, they never developed any masculine characteristics like a man's height, frame, voice, hair, and other masculine characteristics. Indeed, the treatments were so effective that if started sufficiently early in life, a medical professional would not be able to tell the difference between a male to female transsexual and a genetic female's skeleton with the transsexual skeleton even having a female pelvis.

Governmental laws soon caught up to the effectiveness of these treatments and would allow transsexuals to change all government documentation related to their gender so that even the government had no way of knowing they were born a different sex. Thus, legal discrimination, housing, and employment discrimination for transsexuals born after 2020 was largely eliminated, no one knew they were born a different sex other than their personal physician.

The possibilities for transsexuals born into very wealthy families were nearly endless in regard to these treatments. Because of the exception in international law regarding these treatments for transsexuals, they could use them for purely cosmetic purposes as well. That is, if they had the money to pay for it out of pocket. While insurers were required to pay for treatments, surgeries and medical procedures that were required for transition, they did not have to pay for purely cosmetic treatments. Thus, those treatments were only available to transsexuals who were born into very wealthy families. For those fortunate male to female transsexuals born after 2020, if they decided in their teens that they wanted larger breasts, they could have them. If they wanted a bigger, rounder ass, they could have that. Even if they wanted a larger penis, they could have that. There were few limits if you had enough money. They only real limits were ones imposed by the medical community. For example, if breasts were so large that they would almost certainly result in lower back issues. Thus, you could not go beyond a k-cup in breast size. Obviously, the limits were very broad. The maximum penis size you could have was limited to 15 inches, once again showing that the limits were very broad. Many transsexuals opted to keep their penis and testicles because they could now have the benefits of testosterone like greater red blood cell counts, faster healing in some cases, and of course, much higher libido, without the downsides testosterone has for a male to female transsexual as the new treatments prevented those.

Those transsexuals born into wealth were able to utilize all these new generation treatments and grew up to be extraordinarily beautiful. By 2045, the first of this new generation of male to female transsexuals have left college and are in the workforce. It is in this new world that this story is set.

Chapter 1 -- The Corporation

The Memphis Group, or TMG as it was typically known, was one of the largest corporations on earth. The corporation was involved in many sectors: renewables, social networks, payment processing, investment management, real estate, they even owned whole islands. That was at least what they public knew about TMG as it was also heavily involved in the underground sex trade, and in the production of some underground drugs, including even a popular date rape drug.

Mia didn't know that when she was hired right out of college to work in the Global Business Operations Division of TMG in their Memphis, TN global headquarters. She had been with the company for 3 years and had risen through the ranks at an astonishing speed, having just attained the title of V.P. General Operations. Despite her quick rise, she had reached the glass ceiling at TMG. At TMG, all the C level executives, including the CEO and President, as well as the entire corporate board were men. To add insult to injury for Mia and everyone else under that glass ceiling, they were not just all men, they were young men, none of them over 30. The entire corporation was ran by men no more qualified than she was and that at most had just a few more years of experience than she had. They justified this by calling themselves an "Evangelical Christian company". Unfortunately, decades of a very conservative judiciary had weakened legal protections against sex discrimination enough for them to be able to do that. This glass ceiling Mia was under led to her initially resenting and eventually utterly despising the men in positions above her. She faked being nice to them at work, but deep down she hated every single one of those men above her.

Mia was 25 years old and absolutely gorgeous. She had blonde hair, a beautiful face with deep blue eyes, flawless skin with a natural tone to it that made her look like she always had a light tan, and a body that was frankly, like a pornstar's. She was 5'5 with shapely legs, a thick round ass, curvy hips, a small waist, and huge breasts that most people assumed had to be implants. What no one other than her parents and physician knew though, was that she had been born male, had started treatments at a young age, and had benefited from all the cosmetic treatments her rich family could afford, including a thick 12-inch penis and large smooth testicles. Despite having the libido of a teenage boy, she had no boyfriend as she resented any man in power and thus any man that earned as much or more than she did. Of course, having a sex dungeon in your home didn't help with that either being most guys would be very intimidated dating a girl with a room like that right off of her bedroom.

While the government and your employer had no way of knowing if you were a transsexual, transsexuals typically knew which of their friends and coworkers were transsexual. They just would pick up on it somehow. For example, Mia knew that Emma in Finance was a transsexual like her, and that she had been born into a wealthy household the same year was. She had even seen Emma naked as they were working very late one night, and both happened to go up to the empty company fitness center to work out. Mia had seen Emma coming out of a shower stall before Emma had her towel all the way around herself and Emma was obviously even more hung than Mia.

Mia became good friends with Emma and knew that Emma hated all the men in upper management there as much as she did.

Chapter 2 -- Company Secrets

Utter carelessness and incompetence, Mia thought looked at the stack of printouts left on top of the printer. Right there at the top for anyone to see was a presentation with "Confidential -- For the Corporate Board Only!".

Even for her boss John, the Chief Operations Officer, just leaving those on the printer was exceptionally careless. This is what you get when you promote a 25 year old guy to COO that spends more time in the company gym working out and looking at the asses of women than doing any actual work, she thought to herself. She thought how much of a condescending prick John always as was to her.

Quickly she picked up the stack of paper the presentation was printed on, stuck them into the feeder on top of the printer, and scanned a copy. A second later her phone chimed, the copy already sent to her personal Gmail account. She set the presentation in the "Left on the Printer" tray, picked up the spreadsheet she had printed and went back to her office.

When she got home that evening, she poured herself a glass of wine and sat down in her living room with her laptop. She opened her Gmail and found the scanned presentation. It was pretty long, as it provided an overview of TMG's entire operations. There was page after page detailing current real estate holdings, user growth in their social networks, their worldwide payment processing operations and so on. She found several grammatical errors as she flipped through the presentation. That only further confirmed her assessment of John's competence.

A little more than halfway through he presentation she reached a section with the heading "Illicit Operations". She couldn't believe what she was reading as she flipped through this section. TMG was involved in the global sex trade and had smuggled women in from Eastern Europe and parts of Latin America to be sold as sex slaves. Even worse, the company was the world's largest producer and distributor of X-Nol, a drug with a notorious reputation of being the world's most popular date rape drug and even kept a large supply of it onsite at the corporate office.

Mia finished reading through the presentation and closed her laptop in disgust. She only thought she hated the men running TMG before. She utterly despised them now.

Chapter 3 -- The Plan

The next evening Mia invited Emma over for drinks at her house. They both wore sexy blouses and short skirts that flaunted their large breasts and sexy curvy figures. Over glasses of wine, she showed them the confidential presentation.

Emma "I knew something was up at TMG. We always had far more money coming in that what we could account for in our traditional operations. When I pointed this out to Chris the CFO, he would condescendingly say that I had made an error in my analysis."

She paused and added, "I only thought I hated those fuckers running TMG before. We have to do something about this"

Mia "I agree. There needs to be changes in upper management."

Emma "How is that going to happen? The incompetent boy's club there is in all the C level positions and has all the seats at the board. We will never climb any higher than we have already at TMG."

Mia "We will never climb any higher using traditional means."

Emma "What do you mean?"

Mia "I mean if we want upper management changes, we are going to have to use a different method of climbing the corporate ladder at TMG."

Mia paused, stood up, and said "Follow me".

Emma followed Mia back to her bedroom. There was a door off the side of Mia's bedroom that had a deadbolt lock. Mia picked up a key and unlocked it. She opened the door. It opened to a dark stairwell that led down to the home's basement. She followed Mia down the stairwell. At the bottom Mia turned on a light that illuminated the stone basement. It was a sex dungeon complete with a St. Andrews Cross, sex swings, a sex bench, a discipline bench, and a cage. On the walls hung whips, riding crops, and massive cock shaped dildos.

Mia turned to Emma "We will climb the corporate ladder at TMG by breaking the men at the top to the point where we own them."


Just the thought of this had Emma so hard that her massive cock now lifted her skirt, and stood hard, a full 14 inches. Emma looked at Mia "We will fucking own them."

Chapter 4 -- The CSO

The biggest problem Mia and Emma had initially with their plan was who to start with. They knew that ultimately, they had to take a majority of the board, but they couldn't start with board members as they would never even be able to get close to them. It was like beginning a war, you had to decided where you would attack first. After several happy hours together discussing their next move, they decided that they needed to start with Alex, the Chief Security Officer. They would need him out of the way, or better yet, they would need to use him to hit other members of senior management.

TMG had a literally security force. It was almost like a para-military. Their official rational was that they routinely had to conduct business operations in areas of the world where terrorism was common and in some cases in the middle of a civil war. At TMG the primary responsibility of the CSO was to direct TMG's security force, and to provide security for TMG's offices and upper management. Alex was former military and had served in combat in the Middle East. Unlike much of TMG's upper management, he was competent. Though, like the rest of senior management, he was a womanizer. It was that weakness that Mia and Emma planned to exploit.

Mia invited Alex to a bar near her home for happy hour drinks after work. She made sure she wore a shit skirt with a blouse that showed a lot of cleavage that day to work, drawing stares from her male coworkers all day because of it. When Alex arrived at the bar, Mia jumped up and gave him a deep hug, pressing her large breasts into him and giving the appearance that she had already had a few drinks. He sat down at a small table with her, and they ordered drinks, Alex a beer, and Mia a Mojito. The server quickly brought their drinks and they talked as they drank.

Mia "You know, I have talked to you a few times at parties and we have interacted a bit at meetings, but I got to tell you, I am super fascinated about what you do."

Alex "Thank you. A lot of people don't get how integral security is to everything at TMG."

Mia touched his arm "I know right? I am a V.P. in Operations, but we could not operate in a lot of areas without adequate security.

Alex "That is exactly right."

They continued to talk for a couple of hours, Mia laughing at his jokes and getting very giggly and touchy with him. Making sure she touched his arms often, moved her chair closer to his, touched her leg to his and so on. After they had been there together about 2 and a half hours, Mia said she need to go home and got up to leave. She started digging through her purse for her keys, then dropped them on the floor once she found them. Alex seeing all of this asked, "Are you sure you are OK to drive?"

Mia "I think so" and giggled.

Alex "Why don't I give you a ride home."

Mia "OK, I live close." and then winked at him.

Mia was only about 5 minutes away. When he pulled up to her house she asked him "Would you like to come in for one more drink?"

Alex "Sure" and smiled.

Mia led him into her house, and he sat down at her kitchen bar while she mixed them each a scotch and soda. As she poured Alex's drink, she slipped a small amount of X-Nol, just enough to knock him out about 20 minutes or so.

Chapter 5 -- A Broken CSO

Alex woke up naked and gaged. He tried to stand, but found he was strapped face down to some sort of padded bench, his head forward, his ass in the air behind him. He looked around, the room was lit by what seemed like hundreds of candles, it was some sort of a stone basement. There was a sex sling hanging in front of him and whips and paddles on the walls.

Alex tried to call out "ommmmmfffuhhhhh", but he couldn't speak through the gag. Then he heard the clicking of heels coming from behind him. The clicking approached him from behind, stopped, and it sounded like someone was picking something up. All of sudden he felt a butt plug pushed into him. He bit down on the gag "ommmmfuffhhhhh". Mia spoke: "It's OK, we just have to get you prepared for the interrogation. More clicks from her heels and she stepped into view.

She was wearing a cupless leather corset, her large breasts spilled out over the top of it and both of her nipples were pierced. She had on a black thong that fit like she was wearing a cup up front. She wore high stiletto boots and held a riding crop. He tried to yell through his gag again "ommmmffffffuuuuhhhhh". With lightning reflexes, she struck him with the riding crop and said "Quiet! I am talking to you." She stepped just out of his sight and picked up something off a table. She stepped into his view to show him. It was his .357 that he always carried with him. Mia said, "I bet you think this is a big gun you have." She pointed it around the room and set it down. Mia said, "I have a gun too, would you like to see it? Boys like you love big guns, let me show it to you." She stepped out of his view again, he could hear her pulling her thong off. She stepped back into his view. He tried yelling through his gag again "ommmmmmmmffffuhhhhh". Mia held her huge 12 inch cock and said, "I know, it's a big scary gun, but I haven't really showed it to you yet." She started to lube it saying, "A responsible gun owner always keeps their gun well lubricated." She stepped out of his view saying "I know you are dying for me to really show you my gun. Boys like you love big guns."

She stepped behind him and pulled out the but plug, letting it fall to the floor. She started to push it into him. He bit down hard on his gag "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....."

She pushed it further into him saying, "This is sliding right in, have you done this with girls before?" He mumbled "Uhhhhhhhh..uhhhhhhhhhhh"

She pushed it all the way into him, leaning forward over him, grabbing his shoulders, her big tits pressed against his back. He mumbled loud as he could "Uhhhhhhhhhhhh...uhhhhhh...uhhhhhhhhh"

She started to thrust, slow at first, and then hard. He kept biting down on his gag, mumbling "uhhhhh...uhhhhhhh.....uhhhhhhhhhhhhh......"

Mia whispered into his ear as she pounded his ass "If you think my gun is big, you should see Emma's, show him your gun Emma."

Emma walked into his view. She was naked other than heels and nipple clamps on her huge fake tits. She stroked her 14 inch cock. He yelled through his gag again "Uhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Mia said "Look he loves our guns, I think he is about to cum"

Soon Alex came all over the floor as Mia pounded his ass. Mia then pulled out just as her cock exploded, shooting all over his ass and back. She picked up a towel and wiped him off, then she walked into his view again and said "You are to call us mistress from now on. Do you understand?" He nodded yes and she pulled off his gag. He was breathing hard, gasping for air.

Mia "Now, let's start our questioning."

Mia "Who do you work for now?"

Alex "You mistress"

Mia "Who owns you now?"

Alex "You mistress"

Mia "That is good. This was even easier than I thought it would be."

Mia put the gag back into his mouth and said, "I almost forgot, Emma hasn't showed you her gun yet."

Author's note: This story is obviously still in progress. I will be up uploading several more chapters.

fitstr8
fitstr8
8 Followers