Hostile Takeover Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony grunted as he entered her, sinking his full eight inches deep into her wetness. Michelle arched against him and moaned as he split her open. He was the biggest she had ever had, and she loved the tinge of pain there was with his cock owning her like this. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back and her mouth opened. Tony grabbed her hips and kept her still as he began to thrust in and out of her. She felt each millimeter of his skin as he moved back and forth. His teeth were clenched as he groaned. "Such a tight little pussy you have, baby." He pounded into her again.

"Oh God!" Michelle moaned as she pinched her nipples, feeling his pounding move her whole body. "Yes...yes...yes Tony!" She squirmed underneath him as he began to go faster and deeper inside her. She could feel the tip of his cock hitting her cervix. "Yes...Sir...please!" He went faster...harder still. She began begging him to never stop as he panted and groaned.

"Look at me." His voice was raspy as he held her legs in his arms while he fucked her hard. Michelle met his gaze as he continued pounding into her. "You want to get fucked?' Michelle moaned and nodded. "You want to get fucked good and hard?" She nodded again. "Like a slut gets fucked by her Master?"

"Yes!" She was nearly sobbing at the intense pleasure he was making her feel. "Please! Please fuck me like that!"

He moaned as he lifted her legs higher...putting them on his shoulders and wrapping his arms around her thighs as he held her in place. His cock sank even deeper in her as his balls slapped against her ass. Michelle moaned and begged for more as he picked up the pace. Soon, he was slamming his groin against hers as his powerful cock owning her dripping wet pussy. Their bodies slapped against each other as he took her hard. She began screaming that she was about to cum as his fat cock plowed inside her. He growled and began going faster and deeper, watching her tits bounce and shake with each powerful thrust. He looked into her eyes as her body began to convulse. Her pussy tightened even more around him as he felt the rush of liquid around his pulsating cock buried deep in her.

"Fuck yeah...oh fuck yeah....ohhhh fuck yes!" Tony began fucking her like a mad man as she felt her orgasm crest. She screamed and moved back against him as much as she could as he pounced on her, releasing her legs, letting them fall to the sides as he held her hips still and fucked her savagely. She felt the sting from his hip bones hitting hers, but didn't care as it was overpowered by the incredible waves of pleasure he was generating in her. He slammed his cock deep in her one last time as his body shook. Michelle felt his cock pulse and erupt inside her as he came down on top of her, still pushing his cock deeper in her. He groaned and she saw the veins in his neck as his eyes closed while he arched above her. No one had ever been this deep inside her as he pounded his hips forward one last time while she felt another stream on hot cum erupt inside her. Finally his arms began to shake as he opened his eyes as looked down at her, breathing heavily. "God damn, baby."

His rested his face on her stomach as his breathing slowly slowed. Michelle caressed the back of his head as she tightened her vaginal muscles around him...wanting to prolong his pleasure as long as possible. He kissed, then gently bit the skin on her stomach as he raised himself up on his arms again. "Mmmmmmmm...you will make such a good slut for me." She smiled at him as he lowered his head to kiss her deeply. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she caressed his tongue with hers. He moaned in her mouth as he broke the kiss and stood. She whimpered when she felt him withdraw from her. He stepped back a bit and caressed her legs. "Come clean me off, slut."

Michelle was a bit taken aback by his demand, and gave him an inquisitive look. "Hmmmm?"

"Do not make me ask you again." His tone was firm as he stared at her.

She sighed and slowly raised herself up. She scooted down to the end of the table and stood before him. "Yes, Sir." Slowly, she got to her knees and took the tip of his still semi-hard cock in her mouth. She gently licked every inch of it, tasting herself, tasting him...getting more turned on by the second. By the time he gently pulled her head away by her hair, she was on fire all over again and wanted to suck him until he was hard. "No, slut. There's no time."

"But..." She looked up at him, begging for more.

He chuckled. "You don't decide when you get this cock." He caressed her cheek. "I decide when you get it."

She sighed, disappointed, as he stepped back and bent to help her up. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her pouting lips. She pressed her body against him as he whispered in her ear. "There is one more thing we need to do before we leave."

Michelle grinned, holding onto him, her eyes closed. "What is that, Sir?"

Abruptly, he broke their embrace, took her by the shoulder and bent her over the table he had just fucked her on. Michelle gasped as the wind was nearly knocked out of her. He kept one hand on the small of her back as she began to struggle. His voice was firm and calm as he spoke. "I told you, you would be punished if you hesitated to obey me, darling."

He brought his right hand down squarely on her left butt cheek. Michelle screeched at the sting and continued struggling against him. His hand smacked her again, this time on the left side. Her breath caught in her throat as tears sprung to her eyes as the surprising pain. He repeated this over and over, and she began to feel a warmth coming over her. She felt the wetness building between her legs and found herself moaning after feeling the sting of his hand. Her hips began moving and arching up to meet his firm hand. Tony switched hands halfway through and continued her punishment until a twenty blows had been dealt. Michelle's face was wet with tears as he gently rubbed her red-hot buttocks. Tony leaned over her and left a trail of wet kisses on her back as he attempted to soothe her aching backside. He helped her up and took her in his arms, comforting her.

"You did good baby. You did well for your first punishment."

Michelle tried to stifle her tears as she pressed herself close to him, reveling in his embrace.

Tony leaned back, running his hands up and down her arms. "You have much to learn, pet. But I know you will."

At her puzzled look, Tony chuckled. "Did you think this was it?"

"I...I don't know. I thought you were only here temporarily..."

"No. I'm permanent now. And..." he lifted her face to his. "You and I are going to be very happy I expect."

She couldn't tell whether she was more excited or afraid as she realized she hadn't just committed herself for one night. "Oh my..." she thought to herself. "What have I done?"

12