Hosts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gkg325
gkg325
12 Followers

The Alien knew how to get control of Todd, and She was now helping him do it. One of his babies was moving into her mouth and would love Todd soon.

The lump moved past her lips while she kissed him hard still looking into his eyes and another alien entered Todd's mouth. Todd could feel something moving into his mouth that was different then her tongue, but could do nothing about it. The thing crawled into the back of his mouth and moved down his throat. He felt a slight pain at first then that to went away, as the creature continued down, down, and dropped into his stomach then moved to his balls area and stopped moving. Suddenly Todd felt good; as a matter of fact his cock got even bigger as all thoughts left him except one. He was going to fuck his sister big time, and drive his cock so far up her cunt that she would squeal with delight. While she was kissing him he reached up and pulled down his suit and his 8-inch cock sprang up and out rubbing against her pussy covered lips. He began to move his cock back and forth feeling it rub her wet lips causing his cock to become wet with her juices. Todd reached up and pulled her crotch aside and moved his dick now bigger then it had ever been into her wet lips moving his ass back and forth. She was moaning now as she felt his skin against her lips and moved with him sliding over his cock matching him stroke for stroke. The Alien inside of him told him to sit down on the kitchen chair pulling her onto his cock. He did what he was told knowing nothing else. his mind had since been taken over in a matter of minutes anyway. He was now thinking of nothing else but fucking his sister. He sat down hard and pulled her onto his lap causing his cock to enter her past the pussy lips into her cunt burying it to his balls.

Nancy was in bliss as she was impaled onto his extra large cock feeling it go in so deep, she moaned out loud saying. Oh Todd fuck your sister, fuck me good Todd, oh shit yes take me I’m yours, fuck me. She moved up and down faster and faster, he had never felt this good in his life. So this was fucking I don’t want it to stop he was thinking oh yea, this is so hot, fuck my Nancy he said out loud. yesssssss oh yeeeessssss fuck me Todd I’m going to cum so big. She was riding up and down so fast and hard that her hair was bouncing over her face the up then down over her face as she fucked him. Oh Goddddddd Sisssss I’m cummingggggggggggg he screamed as he pushed his cock deep into her stopping as his hot white cum filled up her cunt forcing some to squish out on his balls. oh Yea he moaned. He was then done and she stood up and replaced her suit over her cum leaking crotch. He stood up and said I know what I must do now Nancy he said. Yes brother you do she said smiling at him. Meantime he reached for his cock with his hand and moved it up and down maintaining the AlterNet feelings. His eyes flashed blue for a second as he stood smiling. and moving to his room to shower..

Hey what’s going on in their kids? Suddenly their father yelled from the pool. Nothing dad Nancy yelled out the door I’ll be right there. Now she know how she was going to change his mind about letting her out tonight. This will be a breeze she thought as she walked out to the pool still feeling her hot brothers cum squishing inside her as she moved to the pool. Her father was in the pool and she walked right up to the edge as he hung on the edge from inside the pool. He looked up noticing how wet her crotch was and figured it was because she had gone to the bathroom and her pee leaked onto her tight, tight suit. God he thought I love seeing her wear this suit. He looked closer seeing the outline of her pussy lips outlined in the crotch of her suit. Nancy then kneeled down with her crotch inches from her father’s face. Suddenly he could smell, he couldn’t put a name to it but it smelled good. As a matter of fact his cock started to grow even while he was thinking of what the smell was. Nancy moved close to the edge and spread her legs so that her father was now between them as she moved her crotch-covered suit close to his face. I was impossible for him not to smell her juices she thought now. Now he would be mine she smiled down at him noticing him becoming more uncomfortable with her closeness.

He couldn’t understand it at all, his cock was growing so rapidly that he couldn’t get out of the pool even if he wanted too. He knew she would see his hard on. Yes she thought daddy you’ll love me, and you’ll eat me out before were through smiling at him. His cock was so big now he could feel it wanting to burst right through his tight suit. Oh god he thought she is so pretty, but I can’t have her she’s my daughter, but that smell. He couldn’t help it as he moved his face closer to her crotch until his nose was just about to touch her crotch. His breathing was getting harder and harder to control. He was taking in great deep breaths loving that smell. Then it hit him it was her, it was his daughter Nancy that was smelling so good. Nancy seeing his face move closer then stop decided it was time to take him and make him her slave. She moved her crotch into his face so now his nose and mouth were touching her cum soaked, pussy-juiced nylon covered crotch. He couldn’t get out of the way fast enough as she moved her crotch into his nose and face. All he could do was take a deep inhale of her sweet cunt area and his hand moved to his suit and started rubbing his cock back and forth as his lips made contact with her crotch. Instinctively his mouth opened and his tongue came out and licked up her crotch, as he beat his meat faster and faster. Daddy eat me she begged as he licked up and down breathing hot air into her suit. She reached down and moved her nylon covered crotch away from her pussy lips and his tongue darted inside licking up his sons cum and tasting her juices. When he finished with licking he began to suck on her clit with his lips.

TOM what are you doing to her mom yelled from the kitchen. Dad didn’t even stop to acknowledge her, and just kept sucking my clit and blowing hot air into my cunt, while I held his head in my hands pulling him into my wet pussy lips. I knew then that he was mine to do with what I wanted. Oh Mom Todd said what’s going on out at the pool? She spun around and said Todd don’t go out there she stated looking at him standing there wearing his Speedo's and was she seeing things or did he have such a large dick inside that suit. She walked back into the kitchen saying look Todd that’s when she noticed a wet spot on his suit where the head of that enormous dick’s head stopped. Look Todd I don’t know what’s going on out there, but I’m about to find out, when she smelled something suddenly filling her nose. Oh my she thought that smells so good.

Oh god what is that smell, its sooooo goooood she began to think. Ah Todd do you smell something in here she asked. No mom I don’t as he moved closer to her the smell she was smelling was getting heavier till she almost swooned right there in front of her son. She had to lean against the sink to stop from falling. I ah, they ah, out at the ah, she couldn’t think straight any longer for some reason. But for some reason she was feeling very wet in her pantyhose like she was in heat or something. She was breathing heavier, taking in the smell with every breath she inhaled. I, Todd I feel funny like I’m, ah coming down with a, ha what was she thinking suddenly not being able to think at all as she openly stared at the bulge in her sons bathing suit. She was breathing harder now not taking her eyes off his nylon covered cock which seemed to be growing and the spot getting wetter. Mom are you Ok he asked? Oh ah yes I’m just thinking of, still staring at his cock, swimming and changing my ah, my clothes. Todd moved closer to his mom knowing full well what he was doing to her. Mom can you give me a hug please as he reached out his hands. Oh ah sure dear she moved to him and pulled him into her hugging him, then the smell hit her very hard and she pulled him in tighter. She couldn’t let go of him, he smelled so good, god he smelled so good and she was so wet her juices were running down her nylons on her inner thighs.

Todd smiled as his head was pulled into her breasts and his hands moved to the back of her skirt moving down to the hem. He lifted her skirt and ran his hands up the back of her pantyhose towards her crotch. Oh god he smells good, I’m so wet I can’t feel this way for my own son she thought, the she felt his hands on her ass-covered pantyhose. She sighed Todd what are you doing she was getting dizzy with each second passing. Todd slowly knelt down moving his body down the front of his mother’s suit till he was kneeling at her waist lifting her skirt higher with his hands. She sank into the sink harder as his hand lifts her skirt over her crotch up to her waist. Then he did something that she can only say could happen in a dream. He placed his face into her pantyhose and kissed her mound and licked his tongue down over her wet lips causing her to moan out loud. Oh Todd you must stop this, we can’t do this pushing him away from her and he fell to the floor. She turned to leave when Todd said Mom look at me and help me up. She turned to him and saw his eyes had turned a bright blue and she couldn’t move a muscle . She just stood there rooted to the spot looking into those beautiful eyes.

Todd then said Mom kneel down and help me please. she did so never taking her eyes off his. She was now on her knees and he stood up still looking at her eyes. His crotch was now even with her face as he move to a mere inch from her face. Suddenly all she could do was smell that great smell and her head began to swim round, and round. Todd moved closer and now had his suit touching her face as she was forced by the closeness to take in a deep breath. He knew she was putty in his hands. He reached down and pulled his suit down and his 8-inch cock sprang free bumping into her lips. She had not taken her eyes of his and when his cock touched her lips smelling so good she opened her mouth. Seeing that she had opened her mouth he pushed his hips foreword causing his mother to take his cock into her mouth. She couldn’t help it and began to suck and lick his cock up and down never taking her eyes off his.

Dad had pushed his suit down with his hands and his huge 10-inch cock had sprung straight up waving at her. He had never seen it his cock so large before. Nancy seeing this slipped into the water between him and the edge of the pool feeling his cock move between her legs. He couldn’t help it and reached up taking her shoulder straps off her shoulders and pulling down her suit past her hips. and the suit just floated away. His cock now was rubbing up against her hot box feeling oh so sexy as he pumped back and forth. His hands were all over her large tits, rolling her nipples between his fingers and pulling on each noticing how long each nipple had become. He bent down and place a inch long nipple between his lips and began suckling on it tasting her milk as the nipple became tender and relaxed. Oh shit it was so sweet sucking and tasting her milk all the time humping his cock between her legs feeling her hot lips caressing the head of his dick.

Todd still had his mother Nora still sucking and licking his long hard cock. Nora’s tongue moved from the large head of his dick down to where she sucked each ball sack, which filled her mouth. Nora couldn’t believe she was doing this but the smell and the taste of Todd’s dick tantalized her so much that she couldn’t stop even if she wanted to. Nora reached up with her hands placing them on Todd’s Ass cheeks pulling him into her mouth deeper why she sucked him off. Todd reached down with his hands and unbuttoned her suit jacket one button at a time while she was working on his cock. When he had finished unbuttoning her jacket he reached inside the jacket and unbuttoned her yellow silk blouse, after feeling her tits through her blouse and bra with his rubbing hands. With her silk blouse undone he moved his hands over and cupped her yellow lacey bra rubbing her tits through her bra bringing forth a moan from her lips. Todd saw that her bra was the type that snapped in the front and unsnapped it freeing her large tits seeing immediately that her nipples were hard and not as long as Nancy’s were. He also knew that would all change when he made her a host also.

Smiling he said Nora stand up. As Nora stood she realized that he had never called her by her name before but still reacted to what he told her to do. Now that she had finished suckling his dick and tasting his balls the smell had made her a zombie for more, like she was hooked on drugs, just wanting more, and more. Pulled her to him rather roughly and felt her large breasts press against his chest. With his hands he reached around to her Ass as her skirt fell down covering her again he began to unzip and pull her skirt zipper down. Once the zipper was pull all the way down he roughly pulled her skirt down past her hips then it fell by itself to the floor around her feet. Todd stood back while he inspected his mothers naked tits hanging their, her trim waist, and her pantyhose the only covering left to get rid of. Nora couldn’t move her hands were like lead weights hanging down her side with her hands opened and staring straight ahead seeing nothing but smelling that beautiful smell, so intoxicating, controlling her . Todd then walked around his mom seeing for the first time in his life just how sexy she really looked. Man Todd thought you really take care of yourself he said out loud to her. Nora heard what he said but couldn’t move or answer she did feel herself getting wetter though. Mom take off your pantyhose Todd ordered Nora reaches down and pushes her hose down past her hairy pussy lips down past her thighs and steps out of them. While doing so she shows Todd her pussy lips dripping with wet juices running down her thighs.

Nancy then moves her pussy over her dad’s cock and sits down on while holding him close and feels suddenly being filled up totally as she begins to move up and down, up and down. She leans up to her daddy’s face and kisses him deeply on the lips and again feels the familiar lump moving up her throat into her mouth, and into her dads. Tom feels something move into his mouth and tries to push it out with his tongue but it moves past it sliding down his throat. He suddenly feels warm from his head to the tip of his cock while fucking his sexy, beautiful daughter, burying his dick into her cunt deeply with every thrust, so his balls slap against her Ass hole. Yes baby he know says I'm yours to play with. Nancy says dad you’ll let me go out won’t you tonight. Yes baby I will and while your gone I think I’ll walk over to the Smiths house and see Bill and his wife Jean and their two school children tonight. Yes dad you must do that and give them the good news also she says smiling as he is smiling while fucking his daughter in the pool. His eyes glow bright blue for a second while he plunges into her hot wet cunt forcing a grunt, and moan from her lips while she smiles at him.

Come here Nora, Todd says his mother walks to her son standing there while he places his cock between her legs rubbing her pussy lips back and forth with the head of his dick. Nora moans, sighing grabbing his hair kissing him deeply on the mouth. Todd lifts his mother to the sink and moves his cock even with her pussy and moves into her causing her to moan out loud, she screams oh yes baby fuck your mother with that weapon. Nancy hearing her mother yelling out laughs saying well dad I guess moms having a fucking good time, as she moves up and down on her daddy’s cock. Todd had grabbed his mom’s ass and is pulling her onto his cock and pushing her away faster and faster. oh god baby she yells fuck me Todd, fuck your mom’s cunt with that monster.

Todd continues to fuck harder, and harder when suddenly his cock expands and out of the end slides an Alien into his mothers cunts burying it deep with in her. Nora shudders once and feels something inside of her moving and it isn’t Todd’s Cock. she suddenly stops all movement as new thoughts enter her mind. Yes Todd fuck me, I’m yours and the masters, fuck your mother boy she say. Todd then explodes sending cum deep within Nora and her pussy and cunt muscles suck it all up into her so she feels it warm and squishy running out of her cunt onto the countertop. Standing in the doorway is naked Nancy, with just as naked daddy. Tom says well Nora welcome to our new family.

Todd backs away from his mom and pulls his dripping cock out and it drips to the floor more cum. Nora stays on the countertop as cum runs out her cunny onto the counter. She reaches down and run her fingers into the cum bringing it to her lips licking her fingers clean. Oh yea daddy this is going to be great. Yes baby he says cause tonight we all except Nancy are going to the Smiths home and invite them to join our new family as the master has ordered. Nora smiles and eyes shine a blue light from them for a second oh yes Tom we certainly will. She reaches out and wraps her hand around Tom’s cock stoking it, as Nancy does the same with Todd.

gkg325
gkg325
12 Followers
12