Hot Afternoon

Story Info
You enjoy a hot summer day at a hotel.
1.3k words
3.43
18.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It’s a hot afternoon at the end of June, we have just arrived at our station and can at last get off the stiflingly hot and packed train. We are both really hot as we step off the train and into a cool breeze. The breeze cools us a little but it is almost as hot and humid outside, as it was on the train.

We start walking along the lane, which will take us to our hotel. We can feel the sweat trickling down our backs, and our palms are really sweaty as we walk along hand in hand. As we reach a huge oak tree we rest in its shade for a while. After a few moments a deafening clap of thunder sounds and you jump into my arms and I hold you tight. It starts to rain, just a little at first. We decide to stay under the tree till it passes, drips from the tree cool us and the brisk breeze from the storm is a relief form the constant heat of the day. But the rain just keeps getting heaver and heavier, and the storm grows closer and closer.

The tree is the biggest thing around and is still offering some protection form the rain. Then we see a flash of lighting and thunder sounds almost instantly, so we decide to make a run for it, by this stage the rain is almost torrential. Before we get more than a few yards from under the tree we are dripping, the coolness of the water is refreshing and we run towards our hotel. But by the time we get there we are both completely soaked through and that cool brisk breeze has almost turned into a gale and we are both shaking as the wind cuts through us.

We get into the hotel and go straight to our room I get a couple of towels and start to rub you dry, I can make out your nipples pushing against your top, and I feel myself start to stir, I pull you closer to me and kiss you deeply and hold you so that our chests are tight against each other. I can feel the heat from your nipples burning into my chest through the wet tops. You pull away and say that using the towels is not making you warm and so go into the bathroom and turn the shower on, saying you really need a nice hot steamy shower to get you warm again.

While you have gone I start to strip off my clothes, but before I can strip completely, you call me into the bathroom. Which is now starting to fill with steam from the shower, you have striped to down to just your bra and panties. I’m still wearing a t-shirt and my boxers, both of which are soaked have gone see-through and have stuck to me, showing off my chest. I follow your eyes down over my chest and stomach to my groin, where through the tight, wet white material of my boxers you can see my cock slowly growing as it warms back up. I move forward to kiss you and take you in my arms, and you place your hands on my chest and start massaging it through the wet material, we kiss passionately for a while before you pull me in to the heat of the shower.

We still are wearing the few clothes we have on, as they get soaked again I can see the darkness of your bush through the thin fabric of your panties and now clearly see your breasts and nipples hard and erect through your now completely see-through bra. We stand under the hot spray kissing and stroking each other before you slowly remove my top and start kissing my chest, while you are doing this I remove your bra and grab the shower gel and start washing your back, before moving round to your front covering every inch of you playing extra attention to your hard little nipples, caressing and lightly pinching them. I turn you round and wash your back again, before jumping down to your feet and ever so slowly working my way back up, when I reach your thighs I bite hold of your panties and pull them down. I soap up my hands then wash your butt and turn you round to wash your pussy, trailing a finger across your lips every so often to get you nice and clean.

By know I’m really hard, and my soaked boxers are struggling to contain me, you take the shower gel from me so you can start to wash me. But before you can get very far, I have an idea, I know that something like what is happening now is likely to have turned you on at least a little and so I decide to play something out. I push you against the cool tiles and hold your arms down while I kiss you hard. You try and push me away from you but I’m much to strong for you and you are still suffering from the cold more than me, and so I hold you easily. I move my hand so I can still hold both of yours and have a hand free to grope u.

By now your lips have stop protesting quite so much and you are really staring to kiss me back hard as you try and force my hot probing tongue out of your mouth. I play with your breasts for a while, making sure that they are nice and sensitive, I take the shower head down and wash all the remaining soap from our bodies, and then I turn it on to a more powerful jet and spray it across your body over and over. Then I concentrate the jet on your nipple of a few seconds before moving to the other on again and again until you start to moan with pleasure from the water massaging your erect nipples, you are rubbing your body up against mine, one of your thighs between my legs moving against my now rock hard dick.

I put the shower head back up and let you go your hands start caressing my body and we kiss again this time much more gently but much more passionately, suddenly I grab you and lift you on to the soap shelf, and tease your pussy by running my hard cock up and down its length slowly letting the head inside a little before taking it back out again and doing it over and over before you beg me to enter your aching body, then I thrust all the way into you lifting you off the soap shelf as you take my full length, you rap your legs around my back and start to bite my chest, as I screw you hard.

You start digging your nails in to my back and run them up and down, and start screaming at me ‘come on you bastard! Fuck me! Hard! Harder! Harder!! Yeah that’s it make me CUM!!!! Mmmm I like that. THAT’S IT HUN, OHHHH YEAH!!!’ as you come, you drag your nails round to my front and over my stomach, the sensation caused by that makes my loose control and I explode in you. We collapse in the caressing water, and stay there for a while gently kissing before I lead you out of the shower and dry you with my lips and by stroking every part of your body till you are dry and shaking - not from cold now but anticipation. Then you do the same to me until in hard again, you then lead me by my hard dick out of the bathroom and in to the bedroom…but that’s a different story.