Hot (American) Apple Pie

Story Info
Two friends finally have sex, and are joined by a thrid.
2.8k words
3.76
43.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn it! Which shoes should I wear? I must have at least 40 pairs of heels -- maybe I'll try the green ones. I was so glad that David called. Even though it's way later than I expected, I was afraid he had stood me up, so it was a relief to hear his voice and have him invite me out for pie.

I already had a dress on, one with a nice, snug fitting bodice and just short enough to cover the merchandise, but long enough to get away with in a business meeting. I know I always look good in black, and the crème colored top with black piping looks great with my long, dark hair and totally accents my big boobs. He'll never be able to resist me.

Ok, Bobby, we've been over this before. I told you I was going out for pie with a friend, and that I would be back later. No, your pouting isn't going to stop me. Damn it, grow up! Bye. Now if the car will only start. Good. Oh, this is going to be fun. I can't wait! Seems like I'm always waiting for some man to do this or that or just get off the dime. I am so glad David called!

Geez, this is a dark parking lot. You would think a national pancake restaurant chain could afford a light or two. Not my problem tonight. Oh there he is! Will he kiss me hello, or just hug? Just a hug -- well, we shall see.

He looks so cute sitting across the table from me. I know it's late, and he's a lot older than me, and probably tired, but he's not showing it. God I love talking with him. It's so nice to find a man that can stay up with me, although I have to admit I love it when he gets distracted by my cleavage. So we'll get some pie. Since we all know what putting your fingers in a warm apple pie feels like, I'll bet apple is his favorite. Oh my god, it is! Funny that it's mine, too.

His touch feels divine. I wondered how long it would take him to hold my hand. Makes my pussy wet just feeling his touch. I wonder how he does that? Is it just me, or is there something about him that just makes me wet to see him and feel his arms around me or his hand in mine? God, we haven't even had sex yet, and he makes me feel like we have been fucking for years!

He eats this pie like he's eating pussy. I can tell he loves it, he's savoring every bite, mixing a little pie with ice cream, chasing it with milk -- milk with ice in it. I love that! What is wrong with me? I'm married -- to Bobby -- and I feel like I'm about to lose my virginity!

It's two o'clock already? They're kicking us out of the restaurant? We've only been here two and a half hours? Yeah, I guess they do have to clean up for the five o'clock opening. That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard, closing for three hours in the middle of the night. Might as well stay open and clean around people. Isn't that what grocery stores do?

So he drives an old Mercedes -- my god, these seats are huge. I could have a lot of fun in the back seat of one of these. What's this -- David is turning on his laptop to show me a picture of his girlfriend. That's using the term loosely, but I'm not sure what else you would call her. She's not really an ex, but not really his girlfriend, either. Maybe fuck buddies works best in the circumstances. There's her picture -- she's beautiful. I can see why he can't let her go. I could totally get together with her, especially knowing how sexual she is. He just told me they started fucking again two weeks ago. I think it's been six months, and now they have started up again. And she's engaged? Holy shit! Oh, and her fiancé is a submissive, and he is thrilled and horrified that she is fucking David, but it gets him off.

So the two of them go and fuck in the bedroom while the doctor waits in the living room, listening, keeping an eye out for the kids. And then he comes in, and she makes him clean her up! Wow!

Now he's telling me about last weekend...his FB went to New York with her fiancé to spend some time with his family, and David went and had a little fun with her sister and boss? So the FB's friend has a little store, and FB and her sister and the friend all work there. The sister and the friend make out all the time, and ignore the store and its customers.

So David, ever the opportunist, goes over there just as the store is about to close and is getting all chummy with the two of them. He is rubbing their asses and crotches, and before you know it, he has taken off the friend's bra and has his hand up her shirt. She's loving it, and puts up no resistance when he lifts her shirt and begins sucking on her nipples.

They lock the door and all three drop trou and begin masturbating for each other. It's pretty hot, and after a little banging they are satisfied and leave. No one has been fucked, but the store still smells like sex.

David tells me he will be picking up the FB and her fiancé from the airport, so I ask him to do me a favor. I want him to make her suck him off while they drive home and the fiancé watches. He said he would go one better, and says he will call me so I can listen. I tell him I will be at work, but he says they will do it anyway and it will be on my messages. God, I can't believe the friends he has. I am so jealous!

I am so wet I can't believe it. I think my dress is getting wet. It's already after three a.m. We talk about sex, about my husband who I adore but many times hate, about the church, about sex, about positions, about work, about families, about just about everything. Somehow it always feels sexual. I don't know what it is about this man, but I like it. Maybe he's just a sexual guy.

The sunroof is open, the windows are down, and a little streetlight and a little moonlight are streaming in. There's a voice outside, and with a shock I realize that it's a cop. He asks David to step out of the car and takes him out of earshot. Another cop materializes at my door and starts asking me questions. I get out of the car as well and see that there are four cops surrounding us. What the hell?

They want to know if I am here against my will. They want to know if David has harmed me or forced me to do anything. Of course, all we have been doing is talking and looking at some harmless photos, so nothing illegal has been happening. God thing! So they question David for about 15 minutes, and keep asking him the same questions over and over, and eventually I guess they get bored with the answers, so they let us get back in the car and tell us to leave. I have to pee so bad my tongue is floating, and I tell David as we are driving out.

We pull into the local Fairfield Inn hotel, and make straight for the lobby. He asks where the restrooms are, and I head to it. David also did, and we wind up coming out together. We walk back to the lobby holding hands, and it's divine. I wiped my pussy dry after I peed, but already I can feel my juices starting to drip out again. We stop at the front desk and chat up the clerk for a bit, and I move over closer to David, rubbing up against him in as sexual a way as I can. Pretty quickly his hand is on my ass, rubbing, squeezing and kneading.

Soon he is standing behind me and I can feel his hard cock pressing into my ass. He thrusts against me, and it's all I can do to keep myself together. His hands reach around and fondle my tummy, and just below the counter, out of the clerk's line of vision, he is rubbing my crotch over my skirt. And then, in clear sight of the clerk, his hand is on my breast, and all three of us are gasping for breath.

I can feel his hand slip under my skirt and lift it up, and before I know it, his hand is on my bare ass under my scanty panties. His hands roam my ass, and then around my tummy to my pussy, and he can feel my almost bald pussy. Just this morning I shaved it into a "landing strip" just for him since I know how much he likes that. I wink at the clerk, then slip my own hand under my skirt and right into my soaked pussy. Then I take my finger and hold it over my shoulder for David to lick off, and he sucks on in ever so sensually -- it feels like he is giving my finger a blow job.

He has lifted up the whole back of my skirt when I hear a zipping sound, and I can feel the warmth of his hard cock against my bare skin. I can see the clerk's eyes -- she is watching me intently -- drift over to the security monitor and see my naked ass. I feel David bend his knees just a bit, and I unconsciously step slightly, spreading my feet ever so much. His cock has now rubbed across my asshole and slipped between my legs, getting wet on my pussy juices as it moves against my pussy lips.

"Oh god, he is in me!" I exclaim to myself, feeling his hard cock thrust into me. I stop talking in mid-sentence, the clerk stops talking, and her jaw slowly drops as she "gets" what we are doing. David is grunting as he fucks me from behind. My hand drops to my crotch again and I start rubbing my clit.

I lean forward on the counter, oblivious to the whole world, except for the wonderful fucking that I am getting. The clerk stands up and comes to me, takes my hands in hers, and massages my hands as she watches us fuck. I become aware of her stroking my hair and my face, even reaching down to feel my tits. She turns my head to the side and kisses my cheek and tongues my ear. I feel David's hand push mine to the side and he rubs my pussy as he slides his cock in and out of my dripping pussy.

The clerk and I are kissing, softly at first, but then her tongue presses deep into my mouth and I am sucking on it. We go back and forth, tongue fucking each other's mouths and faces. She takes my finger, covered with my cum, and sucks it clean. I feel this incredible pressure in my pussy, and suddenly I begin cumming, my whole body spasming and throbbing, squeezing David's cock and sucking the Clerk's tongue, and then I pass out.

I come to on the sofa in the lobby. David is holding me and caressing me. The clerk has taken off my panties and is licking my inner thighs, cleaning all my cum and pussy juice from them. When she feels me awaken, she smiles at me and dives into my pussy. She eats me for a few minutes while David and I kiss, and then we change positions. I get on my hand and knees on the sofa, and David takes me doggy style. The clerk has removed her pants and crawls under me. She starts licking my pussy again, and I look down and see her legs spread and her pussy under my face, begging to be licked.

I have never tasted pussy besides my own before, and I want to taste hers badly. I lower my face to her mound, and extend my tongue. She rolls her hips up, and her pussy fills my mouth. I suck deeply and then start licking and sucking her. I suck her clit, roll it I my tongue and make it hard. I tongue her pussy, sliding it in as far as I can make it go. And then I lick down her perineum and to asshole, and rim her good.

David has started fucking me very hard, and with the clerk's eating me out, I can feel another orgasm building. Just then I feel David's cock pull out of my cunt and the tip of it nosing against my asshole. I have never had anal sex and am afraid of it. Yet my body presses back against him, and the lube from my pussy lets his cock slide in. He stops when the head of his cock is just inside my asshole ring, and he waits there for a minute to let me get used to it.

My orgasm continues to build from deep inside me, and then I feel it expand to a point where I can't stop it. David starts fucking my ass, and my orgasm strikes, rolling over me, shaking me, engulfing my body in waves of pleasure and ecstasy. I scream out in pleasure. I quiver, I shake and cum and cum. My ass is on fire and it's exploding with unbelievably exquisite pleasure, and he keeps pumping my ass. Then I feel it -- that hot stream of cum fill me up. He groans and groans with pleasure, fucking me and filling me up.

David and I are cuddling now on the sofa, and the clerk has licked his cock clean, and shared some of the taste with me. She is now cleaning up my ass, and I love how her tongue feels on it, and how it feels to have her lap up his cum from my ass. Her work has his cock getting hard again, but I want it for myself. I tell her thanks for the fun, and that we will be back soon to have more fun with her. She says that she can hardly wait.

We walk out to the car, parked under a streetlight, and I sit on the trunk with my legs parted. "Fuck me, please," I ask. Then I beg, "Fuck me now, please. Please fuck me again." David comes to me and stands between my knees. He takes my face in his strong hands once again and kisses, softly at first, then deeply. I unzip his fly and find his cock hard and ready. I pull on it and he steps closer, and then he is inside me again.

"Oh god," I sigh, "Oh god, you feel so fucking good. Fuck me again. Fuck me hard. Make me cum again." And he does! He strokes his cock in and out of me, taking me and filling me then leaving me empty, then filling me once again. God I love how you fuck me. I didn't know what I was missing. I start rubbing my clit while he is fucking me, and it feels so wonderful. Now I am cumming again, pleasure overflowing, intensity exploding out from my full pussy to my whole body, pleasure so strong on convulse and cry out in ecstasy.

He's telling me he is about to cum, and I want it for myself. I slip off the trunk and onto my knees and take his cock into my mouth. It tastes of my pussy, and is so wet and slippery. Yum. My hands are in his ass, pulling him deep into my mouth, and now I feel him tense up. A cry escapes his lips and I feel the first spurt of hot cum in my mouth. I swallow it and suck harder. He thrusts into my mouth, and with each thrust I get another shot of cum. Three, four, five, six thrusts, and his hardness breaks, and I feel his cock and his body go limp. I swallow his cum and continue sucking him gently, milking out the last drops and hearing him moan softly.

I stand up and kiss him, and we moan together, tongues softly probing and tasting, sharing our delight and intimacy. We get into the car and he takes me back to mine outside the pancake restaurant. We kiss goodnight (or is it good morning) and I drive home.

Bobby is not going to like what I have done. Tough.