Hot and Dirty Head at Work

Story Info
He discovers his wife loves to get down and dirty.
1.3k words
4.24
74.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found a dirty side of my wife I had never seen before, and boy did I love it! I work as a mechanic and many nights when the shop is backed up I stay late alone to get the cars fixed in time for the next day.

One night my cell phone rang and it was my wife. She told me she was in the area and that she wanted to drop by the shop. I was hesitant since I had so much work to do but figured she could sit around and talk to me as I worked.

When she arrived I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Usually a very causal jeans and T-shirt kind of woman, she showed up in a barely-there tight black dress. It plunged very low, exposing the mounds of her milky white tits. She had knee high stockings on and some sexy high heels. Her glasses were off, and her long brown hair was down rather than in a ponytail.

I looked at her and asked "What is the occasion?"

She gave a flirty smile "Oh, like I said just in the area."

She was running her fingers along the side of the mustang I was working on. Giving me her little fuck me eyes. I felt my pecker grow larger.

She came closer "So, what is that for?"

She pointed to my creeper.

:"I use that to go underneath the cars." I replied with a slight smirk.

She moved closer to it, lifting her dress slowly exposing her thighs. She put her foot on the creeper and moved it closer with one of her sexy heels, slowly until it was underneath her. Then she lifted her dress completely, exposing her see through black thong. Slowly, she spread her legs and dropped down until she straddled my creeper.

She sat there legs spread eagle. I could hardly control myself. I put my wrench down on the top of my tool box.

"Do you want to get out of here?" I asked her.

"No, actually I don't" She replied smiling.

At this point she was rubbing her thighs with her hands and rocking her hips back and forth. Her hands moved upwards to her tits. She took one strap of her dress off and revealed a soft brown nipple. She put a finger in mouth. After licking and sucking it she rubbed her spit on her tit, making her nipple turn hard right before my eyes.

I moved closer to her. Sweat dripped from my forehead.

"Just watch me." She said demandingly

Now she was rubbing her clit against my creeper. She didn't seem to mind the fact that it was covered in grease. Her head was seductively moving from side to side, her eyes were closed and her tongue was slowly licking her wet lips.

Her other dress strap fell off and now her dress was around her torso. Her perky little tits were free and softly bouncing up and down. She lay down slowly on her back. Her legs went up into the air. She teased me a bit by crossing and uncrossing them. When she uncrossed them, she pulled her panties to one side. She was shaved completely bare and she spread her lips to show me her wet, pink pussy. She rubbed her clit with her finger in a circular motion her other two fingers on the opposite hand in an upside down V spreading her fat pussy lips apart. I could see thin white juice dripping out of her. Then she moved the panties back over her mound abruptly stopping the peep show. She pulled down her stockings and then pulled them back up, teasing me the whole time.

I could no longer stand it. I wanted her so bad.

"I'm going to clean up" I told her.

"Oh no you are not." She replied firmly, still playing with her stockings.

She sat up and beckoned me closer with her finger.

"Drop your pants." She told me. "I want your dick in my wet mouth"

I tried to convince her to let me wash up. After all I just worked a 9 hour day in the hot shop. But she didn't seem to care. In fact she seemed to want it that way! Her lips glistened with saliva they seemed puffy and juicy, perfect to nibble on.

I did as she said and I moved in front of her. I could feel the sweat dripping down my back now. She unbuttoned my work pants. They were stained and soaked with various motor oil, transmission fluid, and sweat. I was self conscious of this until she uttered " I love it when you're dirty" She went on to tease my cock with her tongue through my boxers. Then she took it out. She rolled her sopping tongue slowly over the head of my dick. Then she licked under my shaft. She eventually got to my balls where she stayed and licked for a little bit.

"Mmmm, I have been thinking about this all day" She said coyly, still rubbing her clit.

I couldn't even talk; I was so turned on by my sexy wife. She took my dick into her mouth and licked her hand as she placed it at the base of my cock. She slowly started moving her head back and forth. I grabbed the back of her hair a bit harder than I realized but she didn't mind because she let out a soft little moan.

Occasionally she took my cock out of her mouth giving it a good lick from base to tip until she eventually decided she wanted all of me in her mouth. She got a rhythm going and after a few minutes she was furiously sucking me off. But she knew what she was doing. Her teeth were covered by her tongue. And I could feel all of the wet fleshiness of her warm mouth. She went deeper and deeper with every motion. My dick hit the back of her throat and with each stroke she moaned for more. Her big green eyes looked up at me, I wanted to cum on her face.

As she deep throated me, I looked down at her and to my surprise her thong was off and lying on the floor. She had two fingers into her sopping wet pussy and she was using the wheels on the creeper to rock back and forth forcing her fingers deeper insider of her with each motion. I could see her fingers glisten with slippery pussy juice.

That was it. I couldn't stand it. I felt like I was going to cum. Just at that moment she took her fingers out of her pussy and slowly inserted one into my asshole. She started slowly, staying near my rim, rubbing her pussy juices around my rim to lube me up. She put it in deeper and deeper until she full on finger fucked me in the ass as she sucked me off.

My legs shook. I grabbed her head and forced my cock deeper into the back of her throat. Then I came. My knees buckled. I nearly collapsed from the orgasm. I pulled out and tapped my sticky head on her lips giving her a few tiny drops of y jiz that she didn't already swallow. She licked it off of her lips like candy.

Afterwards I was still so turned on that I ate her pussy right there on my creeper. We never ended up having sex, but I was still perfectly satisfied.

The next day when all of the employees came in they asked me if I stayed late and I laughed and replied "Yes I did"

To this day I look forward to her late night calls. Sometimes we have sex in customer's cars, other times on top of my work bench. Her ultimate fantasy is to have sex in a car while it is up in the air on a lift but we don't want t plan it. We will just let it happen.