Hot and Heavy Hiking

Story Info
2 friends go for a hike and end up having sex outside.
2.1k words
4.12
20.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful day outside for a Monday. Okay, it was a hot and humid day but Anna was a glass half-full kind of girl and she was off work today. And it had been a long weekend full of relaxing, watching movies, and eating junk food. But she told herself that sometimes enough is enough and you just need to leave the house. Not just leave the house, but actually do something productive. And it was a beautiful day. So, reluctantly, she turned to her friend Brayden and suggested that instead of lying in their own filth and continuing to binge-watch horror movies (which had been their entire weekend and their go-to when deciding on what to do together), they go to the local state park and go for a walk. Begrudgingly, he agreed that it might be time for them to actually "do something with their lives."

Anna felt a drop in the pit of her stomach- she didn't know why but for some reason she was nervous to suggest this outing. Her and Brayden had been friends for a while now, granted they were usually hanging out in a group but they managed to text at least twice a week and spent most weekends together. Still, going to a park to walk felt sort of intimate. She brushed off the notion and quickly went to get dressed and back a small backpack. Getting dressed, she kept becoming flustered. Nothing in her closet was both athletic and cute. But why did she care? This was just a friendly afternoon of walking. Just as she thought that she knew it wasn't true. Over the last few months she had notice the lingering stares, begun to enjoy the fresh scent of his cologne and even the musk of his sweat. She noticed the way her heart leapt whenever he would text her. Ignoring all of these feelings, she compromised on some typical black leggings and an off the shoulder t-shirt in maroon that would at least make it obvious that she had breasts. While this was not the most flattering outfit she did choose her cutest black, lacy thong and matching bra set as a just-in-case scenario.

By the time she was ready he was already waiting for her by the car and insisted that they get breakfast first. So, they stopped at a diner on the way to the park and enjoyed a small meal while chatting about life. Everything with him seemed so easy, so interesting. Somehow they got on the topic of high school and what they were like. She laughed and explained how she was a bit of a nerd, top of the class and heavily involved in theater while he explained that he was a jock (basketball and track) until he starting working at age 16. The meal ended with him snatching the receipt and paying. Again, this struck her but she told herself they were just friends and this was a kind gesture so off to the park they went.

When they got to the park the sun was already high and the air was thick with heat, but the slight breeze blowing through the trees and over the river made it bearable- well that and the butterflies in her stomach making it impossible to worry about anything else. It was mid-June but the heat seemed to be keeping other hikers away. They started off happily with a brisk pace and light conversation. There is something about being in nature that just seems to alert all of your senses. The birds were chirping a bit louder and the trees bristling swiftly. It also becomes easier to talk about serious topics in these scenarios and Anna and Brayden found themselves doing just that. Discussing family and past relationships, Brayden starting describing some of his more interesting sexual escapades in vivid detail to the point of making Anna blush, but to let him know this wasn't bothering him she made sure to let their hands, arms, or legs accidentally brush. She actually had to make a conscious effort to do this without it being awkward because of his height- he was tall. Not normal tall, he had the kind of height that made other men try to stand taller around him and make women intimidated. His large frame with his dark hair could intimidate anyone... if it wasn't for those crystal blue eyes and thick lips that always seemed to be smiling. It was easy for her to get lost in that and become a bumbling idiot. Focus was key.

Eventually, somewhere around mile 5, she no longer seemed to have to focus. They walked and laughed and she slapped his arm whenever he would say something too sassy. Those touches seemed to last a tad longer each time and his gaze tended to be more on her than the trail. Once they were officially in the middle of the woods, in the middle of nowhere, roughly 7 miles in he stopped abruptly and turned to face her.

"Are you okay?" She asked, worrying that the heat was getting to him.

He grabbed her roughly by the shoulders, mumbled that he could not handle this anymore, and kissed her more fiercely that she thought it was possible to be kissed. She felt her knees go weak and struggled to keep her head tilted upward to be able to reach him. Brayden pulled her hair and lifter her into his body with his other hand, taking in her scent and using his tongue to explore every centimeter of her mouth.

Anna was breathless as she took in every sensation. His mouth was fresh, crisp with the mint of the gum he had chewed recently; his lips were full and strong; his body was wet with sweat and smelled of the combination between his old spice deodorant, his cologne, and his natural musk. She felt helpless with his arms around her body holding her in the air but she knew that it was a good kind of weakness that she felt. As he began to set her back down she let out a brief moan in protest.

Luckily, they were near a picnic table so he hoisted her back up and laid her on the picnic table while beginning to move his mouth down to her neck. He kissed and bit her neck and slowly pulled her shirt off, exposing her black lace push-up bra that showed off her milky white D-cups. The bra was just thin enough for him to see that her nipples were hard and wanting.

Looking around frantically, Anna could tell there was no one around and hoped no one would show up, but was enjoying herself too much to protest. Brayden moved his mouth down to her breasts and bit her hard, enough for her to let out a soft scream as she could feel her excitement growing to point of soaking her panties. He moved his hands down to her waist and slowly eased her leggings down while she tilted her pelvis up in agreement. Brayden stopped for a moment to take in the visual. She was short, blonde, curvy and spread out on a picnic table in broad daylight wearing nothing but black lace and writhing in need for him. Pushing her panties aside, he knelt down to let his tongue touch the tip of her clit- just her clit. He let his tongue flick her only on that spot.

Anna could feel the tingle going all the way up her body but only touching that tiny spot left her wanting more. It was beginning to drive her crazy. She thrust her hips towards him in desperation and he followed her lead. Just then he enveloped her in his mouth. She could feel his lips all around her and his tongue thrusting inside of her. Brayden lifted his mouth so that he was kissing all around her clit, but also was able to insert two of his long, thick fingers inside of her. His fingers swirled inside of her while his tongue circled her greatest pleasure point. The build-up was too much. Within moments she was scraping the picnic table with her nails while curling her toes and shaking with orgasm.

Brayden pulled out his fingers and stuck them into Anna's mouth, making her taste what he just tasted. He kissed her again, then, as she frantically struggled with his pants. She could feel his cock now. It was better than she could have imagined. He was so hard she felt as though he would hurt her and he was massive. Stroking slowly she moaned "I need you now" and he wasted no time plunging himself deep inside her. It startled her, making her need to catch her breath. Brayden was still standing at the edge of the picnic table and Anna was lying on the edge, him moving slowly in and out of her while firmly grasping and pinching both of her breasts. The leisurely pace was making her feel every movement in detail. She could feel the rim of the head of his penis slowly caressing every piece of her insides, touching her opening and then her g-spot. Whining to show the intensity of her need to change pace, she began to try to push herself around him faster, moving her hips upward. He began to speed up, moving in and out and in and out so quickly and deeply that she could feel it in her stomach. She started to moan more and more loudly to the point that she was almost screaming. Brayden moved one hand over her mouth to both hold her still and keep her quiet.

Anna was shocked. He was holding her down with all of his strength which both slightly scared and aroused her even more. He was a man who took what he wanted. What could be sexier than that? Just as she was beginning to feel that she could not take any more her orgasm began to build and as she began to flail they both froze- they could hear someone coming. They grabbed their clothes and laughing, sprinted into the woods off the normal trail and could now see that there was a family walking through with their kids. Feeling this rush of adrenaline, Anna stopped Brayden and pushed him against the nearest tree. "I have been waiting too long for this for it to be over already," she said with a mischievous grin. Laying her leggings in front of her and kneeling down in the brush, she took him in her mouth so deeply that she nearly choked as his cock touched the back of her throat. Slowly, she pulled him out of her and began to lick up and down his shaft while beginning to stroke his balls with her free hand. Brayden put his hands on her head and slowly started guiding her mouth so that he was moving in and out of her mouth at the depth that he wanted. He moaned so deeply that is was closer to a growl and the pace increased.

Almost at the point of completion, Brayden pulled her away from him grabbed her swiftly and picked her up against the tree. She could feel the roughness of the tree running up and down her back and almost as quickly as he had lifted her he was inside her again. Anna was completely pinned between him and the tree and with every thrust she could feel the tree digging into her back more. But she didn't care. No amount of pain could have been bad enough for her to stop what he was doing. She could feel the strength behind him at this point and knew he could do anything he wanted to her. Pushing those thoughts away, she focused on the feeling of his throbbing cock pushing her harder against the tree until the combination of pain and pleasure sent her into a full screaming orgasm which in turn pushed Brayden to completion. He came inside her and then held her in place for a few moments, giving them both some time to catch their breaths and revel in the endorphins.

Brayden slowly set her down and they got dressed quietly, smiling and trying to keep calm. They emerged from the woods with hair tousled, makeup messed, dirty pants and with Anna's shirt stained with blood from her tree scratches. Hand in hand, they walked silently back to the car to go home.

"It was a beautiful day outside for a Monday," Anna thought and smiled.