Hot & Horny GILF Ch. 01

Story Info
She's cute with a hot body and just happens to be over 60.
3.1k words
4.61
63.6k
68

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,411 Followers

My back was mostly feeling better but I must have still been a bit gimpy when Becki saw me in the hallway and asked me about it.

"I tweaked my back a little over the weekend," I explained, "so it's a bit knotted up."

"You should get a massage," she suggested, "as long as it isn't injured, that should help."

"I've actually got one scheduled for next week," I told her with a smile.

"What are you going to do until then?" she asked.

"It's actually been feeling a little better every day," I said, "so I'm just going to tough it out until then."

"I'd be happy to see what I can do," she replied, "I might be able to loosen it up enough to help you make it to next week."

Becki was really cute and had a kick-ass body and, although I guessed her age at just over sixty, I was quickly approaching fifty myself so her age didn't bother me. She didn't sound like she was flirting or putting a move on me; it sounded like an offer made out of genuine concern for my well-being. It was tempting but it was also not appropriate for the office.

"I appreciate the offer," I said, "but I don't think HR would be okay with that."

"Let's just go somewhere where HR won't find out," she said with a shrug then beckoned me to follow her. She led me to one of the more remote focus rooms that had very little foot traffic nearby so no one would be likely to notice us entering or leaving. She slid the door closed behind us then had me show her where my back was still feeling a little tight. She had me lean on the desk, bending forward just slightly, then stood behind me and started working on the muscle. It was definitely helping and it was clear that she knew what she was doing.

"I might be able to work it better if you were to take your shirt off," she finally said, a little hesitantly. This time I was wondering if she was sincere or if she just wanted to get her hands on my bare flesh as long as she was massaging me.

"I will if you will," I replied, thinking that she'd probably just laugh but also figuring it'd be a good way to determine if her intentions were entirely innocent.

"Oh please," she said, continuing to massage my back, "no one wants to see an old topless grandma."

"Really, Becki?" I replied, genuinely surprised, "You're not only ridiculously cute but your figure is rockin' so I'm sure there are a lot of people besides me who'd be interested in seeing you naked...I mean topless."

"You'd want to see me naked?" she asked, sounding sincerely incredulous.

"Absolutely!" I replied, maybe just a bit too enthusiastically, "In fact, if you can make my back feel even better with my shirt off then I'll show you how much appreciate it with your shirt off...and whatever else needs to come off."

I went ahead and pulled my polo up over my head and set it on the desk then resumed my position. She went back to massaging me with a little more intensity and my back just continued to feel even better. When she finally stopped, I straightened up, twisted and bent and didn't feel any more tightness.

"Wow, you're a miracle worker," I told her, making her smile, "and, as promised, I'm going to show you how much I appreciate it."

She didn't resist and in fact raised her arms as I reached for her blouse and started to raise it, revealing a pretty flat stomach then a heavy-duty bra. Her tits were really quite large and, though she didn't particularly try to show them off, it wasn't as though she could hide them. She may truly have believed that no one was interested in seeing them but I was excited both to see them and to get my hands on them. I set her blouse on the desk with my shirt and reached out to fondle her big beauties through her bra. I could feel her hard nipples through the material and, since I wanted to see her tits and lick her nipples, I reached behind her and unhooked more hooks than I was used to encountering. I slid the bra along her arms as her tits were revealed and my attention was fully on them. They did drop a fair amount once the support of her bra was gone, but they very full, her nipples thick and hard and I couldn't stop staring at them.

With her bra set aside, I reached for her bare tits and caressed the soft smooth flesh before lowering my head to lick and suck her nipples. She let out a soft moan and was running her fingers through my hair so she was definitely into this. My cock was a steel rod in my pants as I alternately licked and sucked each of her hard nipples while caressing the soft, smooth flesh of both breasts. I knew that, if I wanted some relief for my hard cock, the odds would be better if I could make her cum first. After fondling her tits while licking and sucking her nipples, I suspected that she was probably on her way already.

"Are you wet?" I asked, whispering.

"Dripping," she replied, practically gasping.

"Why don't I go ahead and take care of that," I suggested, "since you took care of my back for me."

I brought my lips to hers as I started to unfasten her jeans and, by the time I slipped my hand inside to caress the front of her panties, we were making out. The only thing that could have gotten me to stop was the promise of seeing and licking her pussy. As damp as her panties felt, I knew she wasn't kidding about how wet she was and I was eager to lick up her flowing juices so I started to slide her jeans down. I dropped to my knees as her panties were revealed so I could help her step out of her jeans and was pleasantly surprised by the cute panties she had on. She could say all she wanted about no one wanting to see an old topless grandma but she looked awesome standing there in just a pair of cute panties with her big tits hanging out. She was smiling down at me looking a little dazed so I figured I'd better get to it. I slid her panties down and revealed a meticulously groomed dark brown bush peppered with a few random gray hairs. She was obviously a natural brunette but I suspected that the hair on her head, though the same color, may not have been completely natural.

Once again, I had to give her entire body the once-over now that she was fully naked and, again, she did not disappoint. When I leaned in to kiss her lower abdomen and hips, I reached around to confirm that her ass felt as good as it had looked wrapped in her jeans and it absolutely did. Getting up, I had her sit on the edge of the desk and lean back while I pulled up a chair and sat between her parted legs. I ran my tongue along her slit, tasting her abundant juices while eliciting a soft moan. She reached down to hold my head so I had to glance up because I knew that her tits would be squeezed between her arms. Knowing how wet she was, I wanted to fuck her but, seeing her tits squeezed together, I wanted to fuck them. I was thinking that, if I did a good job of making her cum with a great deal of intense pleasure, I might get a chance to do both, maybe even on an ongoing basis.

After lapping up her flowing juices for a bit, I slipped a finger into her then followed it with a second as I started to lick and suck her clit. A soft gasp escaped this time and I had a feeling that, had we been somewhere more conducive, she'd have been a lot more vocal. As I slid my fingers in and out of her hot, wet pussy, it only reinforced the notion that I really wanted to fuck her. This was not the most ideal location but, given that I hadn't even considered the possibility of this happening when we'd entered the room, I was going to be perfectly happy to slip my cock into her there. In the meantime, though, I was thoroughly enjoying the opportunity to eat her pussy and would have planned to do it for much longer had we not been at work in a focus room with a door that didn't lock. Instead, my goal was to get her to a quick but highly pleasurable orgasm that not only would lead to me fucking her then and there but also inspire her to want my face between her thighs on a regular basis.

As I continued to devour her pussy, she began to tense up as soft noises would occasionally slip out. Even if she let out a loud moan, anyone close enough to hear it might wonder what was going on or where it came from but it wasn't likely that anyone would investigate. At least I knew that she was experiencing something that she was having trouble controlling, which I thought was a pretty good indication that an orgasm was imminent. I would have had a pretty good sense based on how much wetter and more engorged her pussy was becoming but in keeping things discreet the clearer signals were getting lost. When she suddenly went limp and her body started shaking, it was obvious that she was cumming even though she managed to remain silent. I continued to lick and suck her clit as my pumping fingers were flooded with an increased flow of her juices. I didn't necessarily want to be finished eating her pussy but my cock was achingly hard and in need of some attention so I hoped that my efforts would prompt a return invitation when I could devote more time. I raised my head once I was certain that she had finished cumming but before I could even open my mouth to see what she wanted to do next, she was already letting me know.

"You're going to fuck me now, right?" she asked, making me smile with her directness.

"If that is what you want," I replied, "I am more than willing."

As she remained reclined on the desk with her legs spread, I stood and opened my pants then pushed them and my underwear down far enough to free my rigid cock. I guided it to her pussy and slipped it easily inside, both of us moaning softly. Hooking her legs over my arms, I started to slowly fuck her, relishing the feel of her hot pussy engulfing my throbbing tool. Once I had a good rhythm going, I reached up to fondle her tits as I fucked her, caressing the soft, smooth flesh while brushing my palms over her hard nipples. She reached down to caress her clit as I was sliding my cock in and out of her, obviously aware that we still did not have the luxury of time and making sure that she would cum. I was not in any immediate danger of cumming too quickly but her pussy did feel pretty awesome and I was so worked up after eating her that it probably wouldn't take long.

It was tempting to just fuck her hard and fast in the interest of finishing up without getting caught but I had to savor how amazing her pussy felt so, while I wasn't necessarily fucking her slowly, I also wasn't fucking her too quickly. I had a good steady rhythm going, giving her the full length of my cock, as I continued to caress her tits. My attention was still mostly on them, providing me with visual stimulation as her pussy provided tactile stimulation to my stiff cock. I did glance up occasionally at her cute face, which looked even cuter because she was smiling and looking like she was experiencing a high level of pleasure at the same time. I couldn't help but smile, too, seeing that she was enjoying this at least as much as I was. Her pussy just continued to feel better so it wasn't long before I could feel the stirring of my orgasm and hoped that she was getting closer, too. Little did I realize how close she actually was.

I was so focused on her tits and on the pleasure that I was feeling that I didn't realize how furiously she was massaging her clit. I could see her arm moving pretty rapidly but it just didn't register until after the fact. It was like she suddenly went completely limp and still, including her arm, then her body started kind of vibrating but the smile never left her face. I continued fucking her as she was cumming, relishing the additional flow of her natural lubrication, but there was definitely something else I now wanted to do once she finished cumming. Rather than feeling as though we'd pushed our luck so far, I was feeling like things were going so well that I wanted to keep riding that wave of good fortune. When she let out a sigh, indicating that she was done cumming, I let go of her legs and had her slide backward a little on the desk, my cock slipping out of her. I climbed up onto the desk and straddled her, laying my cock between her big tits then squeezing them against it.

I started to slowly fuck her tits, again nearly moaning out loud because it felt so amazing. She was watching as my cockhead peeked repeatedly from her cleavage but I doubted that she was really getting much out of this. Of course, since she had cum twice already, I didn't feel bad about that. I kept a slow, steady pace, not wanting the desk to start making any noise and not wanting to cause her any discomfort by fucking her tits too hard or too fast. As my orgasm resumed building up, I was certain that I could get used to experiencing this kind of pleasure. I was fondling her tits as I was fucking them and gazing down at those big beauties, too. When I took a quick glance up at her face, she was still smiling but she also had her tongue sticking out, as though waiting for me to start spewing and blasting a load toward it. It occurred to me that I had not slipped my cock into her mouth and it looked as though she'd probably welcome it so I decided that I'd finish off there rather than on her sternum.

I fucked her tits for a bit longer, savoring the experience on the off chance that it would be my only opportunity but, when my orgasm was close but not quite imminent, I released her tits and moved forward, aiming my cock toward her mouth. She opened up and wrapped her lips around my tool, inhaling it as I slid it forward. Her hot mouth felt incredible even after having fucked both her pussy and her tits so I knew it wouldn't be long before I was spewing into it. As I was sliding my cock into her mouth, she was raising her head to accept as much of my length as she could, which was a significant amount. My orgasm continued building due to the intense pleasure while I was looking down at this mature cutie sucking me off. She grasped the base of my cock and was gently pumping it as she continued blowing me which only caused my orgasm to build even faster. While I was definitely savoring the intense pleasure, I wasn't trying to hold my orgasm off to enjoy it longer, nor did I think she was trying to draw out the pleasure, either.

My cock swelled even more as I was getting closer to cumming but it didn't faze her at all; she continued to take my cock just as deeply. Even when I started spewing into her mouth with a gasp she just kept sucking me off while swallowing my load. It took a real effort not to moan loudly as I was cumming because it felt even more intensely pleasurable than anything leading up to it. She continued sucking my cock until I was fully spent and had climbed off of her then off of the desk. I dropped into the chair and she sat up, looking like the cat that ate the canary.

"I can't even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed that," she finally said.

"I know exactly what you mean," I replied, "I don't think I've ever enjoyed a day at work more."

"You think we pushed our luck today," she asked, "or do you think we can do this again?"

"I think if we're careful and discreet," I replied, "we can definitely do this regularly, assuming you're interested something regular."

"I'm absolutely interested," she said, "and very flattered that you are, too."

"How could I not be after that?" I asked, "Plus, you're cute as hell and have a kick-ass body. Have you ever taken a naked mirror selfie?"

"What like taken a picture of my reflection when I'm standing naked in front of the mirror?" she asked.

"Exactly," I said, "but based on your reaction I assume you haven't. I was just thinking that I'd love to see something like that if you're willing to give it a try. I'd definitely show you my appreciation or whatever else you'd like me to show you."

"I've never had sex at my place of work before," she said, "so I'm feeling like giving something else new a try could be beneficial."

I could have sat there all day, staring at her naked body as we chatted, but we decided we'd better go ahead and get dressed and get back to work. I checked her out as much as I could before she was fully covered again but, before we left the focus room and after we'd exchanged mobile phone numbers, I took her in my arms and we made out a little bit. There was no one even around as we cautiously slipped out of the focus room and headed back to our desks. I couldn't stop thinking about her and how she looked naked and what had just happened and was hoping to receive some photos when she got home that night. I soon learned that she had been thinking a lot about what had happened, too.

To be continued...

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,411 Followers