Hot & Horny Ladies Hockey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dilcy
dilcy
9 Followers

All of the girls were so excited and horny, they could not wait to get started again, and this time some of them allowed their pussy to be licked briefly to maximise the taste and hopefully secure a good fucking as all of them were now horny as hell. This time I straddled the goalkeeper, a young swarthy man with a goatee beard. He seemed so anxious to get going that when I lowered my pussy close to his face, he almost rocketed off the floor to get at it. I gently restrained him and reminded him of the rules and he lay back again. I tickled his beard and his nose with my pussy lips to get him excited and I could see him throbbing and twitching like crazy. When he guessed correctly, I was quite startled and this time I congratulated him and turned about to lower my sopping pussy onto that throbbing cock.

He looked like he was going to explode with excitement and by lowering myself completely off his cock and coming down again with some force, I had him so horny he exploded just as I lifted off my pussy and he moaned as if in pain while his cock shot cum all over his chest and my belly. That was the end of him and he was therefore disqualified.

All of the girls were thanking Laura for her wonderful idea as they rotated round the room being hungrily eaten or fucked on demand by their naked slaves. The guys who were disqualified were now sitting on the bed shouting encouragement to their colleagues and fully enjoying watching this wonderful exhibition of fit horny girls fucking their naked friends and teasing them to exhaustion.

Soon enough there were only seven left at which point we changed the rules, as there was now one guy for each girl. This time, we selected our sex partners at random and slowly lowered our now well drilled but throbbing pussies onto the faces of our remaining studs, all of whom had performed brilliantly by their staying power. We removed the panty blindfolds from their faces and threw them to the other seven eager onlookers.

We then had each to fuck our partner into submission by either forcing him to come as quickly as possible or being brought to orgasm ourselves. The last to cum from each team would participate in a fuck-to-the-death final, the winner being the last one still standing so to speak.

I made a move for the captain, and was disappointed to see Laura get there first and straddle him, smiling hungrily and looking for action. Each of the girls adopted their preferred position and removed the panty blindfolds on my instruction. I immediately lowered my pussy onto the nose and mouth of my new young stud and simultaneously grabbed his cock in both hands. I caressed his tight balls as he squirmed, and wriggled under my pussy and he was hungrily eating me in turn. I lay down on top of him and now raised his throbbing cock to my lips and began flicking his knob with my tongue. He could not resist and within a few minutes he was thrashing his face into my pussy, chomping on my bum and eventually spurting come over his belly.

I had won this round and arose victorious to much applause from the over-excited audience. As soon as I joined the others on the bed exhausted, there was some tentative caressing, feeling of many hands and fingers exploring all over my body. I was again being overwhelmed with erotic pleasure as I could feel all of these hands and fingers playing, teasing and caressing my nipples, as I lay there throbbing with pleasure, then the fingers were joined by hungry mouths as several began sucking on my nipples, and one gently and slowly licking my pussy which felt so good after all of the hard fucking of earlier. I kept my eyes closed which seemed to heighten the sensation as I was unsure who was kissing, licking, teasing and biting my body all over.

The other girls paid little attention and fucked their partners furiously, using all of their skills in caressing, giving blowjobs, and simply fucking the brains out of their sex slaves. Each looked delirious with erotic pleasure as one after the other either came in a series of loud almost violent thrashing orgasms, and allowing themselves to be helped over to the beds to join the rest of us in anticipation of the final.

The growing group of girls who were resting on the bed, eyes closed, naked, exhausted and full of sexual satisfaction, were now also being treated to the pleasure of being teased, kissed and caressed by unknown hands, fingers and mouths, as they let out a series of little whimpers of enjoyment at the pure pleasure sensation.

Soon, there was only Laura and the captain left. She was good, I have never seen another woman go so berserk like that before, and the other girls were cheering for her. I was cheering for the captain, as I still wanted to fuck him and was now totally aroused again at the thought of doing so with the full attention of both teams on while we fucked.

The captain had now got Laura's left nipple in his teeth with his left hand squeezing the other and had his other hand deep between her bum cheeks while she straddled him. The combined sensation of both nipples being bitten and squeezed, while her bum was being teased and her pussy being royally fucked all at the same time was eventually too much for Laura and she came with a series of full-body spasms and loud moans as she sank on top of him.

It was now my turn to get and give the works with the captain. He smiled as he beckoned me over to join him in the floor and everyone waited to see what would happen next. I lowered myself onto him as Laura had done, determined not to give way to my orgasm just yet, but I was soon being carried away by the sexual charge of being fucked and teased by the best lover in the room, and having the heady sensation of knowing that my whole naked body, heart and soul was on display for the whole audience who feverishly cheered every move.

It was almost like having not just my pussy or my tits brought to orgasm, but my entire mind was being overwhelmed by the pure erotic sensation of it all. It was no good, I could not hold on, and I bucked wildly as my whole body gave in to the orgasm I had been building up to all day. My pussy was completely sodden and still throbbing as I sank down onto his chest. When I looked up the girls were all cheering me, for the captain had unknown to me actually come seconds before me, and he was now graciously congratulating me with a wide grin on his face.

I raised my now exhausted body off him and was immediately surrounded by my cheering girls who were now jumping up and down still naked, and beaming with pride.

The captain, honourable as ever accepted defeat and invited me to name my prize. I thought for a moment and then whispered to the girls what I had thought. They all agreed and I advised the captain that each of the girls would take two of the guys each back to her room, where the guys would be her sex slave for the remainder of the evening and perform the same caressing, kissing and probing that I had enjoyed earlier in the bed. In the morning the guys would prepare breakfast naked for their lady master and then both join her in the shower to her bidding there as well.

The captain translated for those with weaker English and they all developed cheeky wide grins at the thought of getting into bed with such hot and wild Irish beauties all over again.

I of course took the captain and also my bearded young stud with me and had a most enjoyable private experience all to myself.

End.

dilcy
dilcy
9 Followers
12