Hot and Sweet Ch. 11

Story Info
Monday and Tuesday.
3.5k words
4.72
26.8k
3

Part 11 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 11/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The upside of working in Hungary when your boss is back in the US, is that you can roll into work at 10 AM and nobody gives you any grief about it. The downside is that you can be most of the way through a bad day before your boss has even woken up and you end up working late quite a bit in order to report to the home office.

I got into work on time for a Hungarian that Monday (around 9:30). The weekend had been great and I was ready to work with a will. Natasha was dressed to the nines in a white cotton dress that came to just above her knees and a clearly visible white thong. I could just make out the large, dark circles of her areolas through the thin fabric. I did my best not to stare as she gave me the third degree on my date Friday, what we did, whether we saw each other on Saturday or Sunday, and whether I got lucky. She could tell by my answers that I had, but not how lucky I'd gotten. I tried to turn the tables on her by asking about her weekend, but got mostly nowhere.

Natasha spread the word, so at our morning coffee break, I was the recipient of a series of jokes getting increasingly bawdy and finishing with me telling the entire staff something close to the truth -- that I'd fucked the girl, her sister, and a hot friend all at the same time and repeatedly. Nobody believed me in the end, but it was fun to watch the shock on Mia's face as she tried to figure out whether I was lying or not.

Around 3 pm, Natasha was transferring a call from Jana in to me and said, "She sounds cute. You should have her stop by sometime. I'd like to meet her."

I told Jana this and she made me describe Natasha in great detail. "So do you want to fuck her?" she asked me.

"Maybe at some point. But I'd rather not shit where I eat," I replied.

"You mean because you work with her?"

"Yes. She's hot, and I'm sure she'd be enthusiastic. But it just causes too many problems."

"This is Hungary," she told me. "Things are different here. It happens all the time. In fact, she may get angry if you don't make a pass at her."

"That's a risk I'll just have to take," I said.

"We'll see. What are you wearing?" she asked.

"What you saw me wearing this morning. What are you wearing?"

"Well, I'm lying here on your bed," she told me, "and I took off my blouse and my bra and my panties and shoes. So all I'm wearing is my long black skirt and stockings."

"Are you touching yourself?" I asked feeling my erection growing. I got up and shut the door. I knew I'd hear about it from Natasha, but I didn't care. The alternative was worse.

"Do you want me to?" she asked, feigning an innocence that I found incredibly arousing.

"Yes," I told her. "Squeeze your nipples." She moaned.

"Now touch your pussy. Rub your pussy," I commanded. "Is it wet?"

"I'm doing it," she breathed. "My pussy is all wet."

"Tell me what you're imagining," I said.

"I'm picturing you fucking Natasha," she said. "I'm watching your long, hard cock filling her pussy as you fuck her from behind on your desk." I moaned in response, incredibly turned on both by the thought of Jana lying in my bed and masturbating and what she was masturbating to.

"Tell me more," I said, "that's so hot!"

"Her skirt is off, she's just wearing thigh-highs and heels. I can see her tits bounce each time you shove your big cock in her."

"Oh god!" I moaned. I couldn't help it - I pulled out my cock and began to stroke it. "I've got to jerk off too!"

"Oh, yes!" she shouted. "Fuck that hot little tramp! She's cumming! She's cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming too!" I heard her squeal and scream as her orgasm took her. I just barely managed to grab a tissue and cover up before I exploded in orgasm too.

"mmmm that was fun," she said after we'd caught our breath.

"Yeah," I replied. "I just have to figure out how to clean up without making things too obvious."

"It'll be okay," she told me "Like I said, this is Hungary, not the States. Things are different over here. I'll see you tonight sometime?"

"Yes. I should be home by 6 or 7. In time for dinner, anyway."

"Jol," she said ("good"). "Don't be too late, or I may decide that you've been cheating on me with Natasha."

"Won't happen, honey."

"We'll see," she said. "Bye."

"Viz lat," I replied and we hung up.

I milked the sperm from my cock into the tissue, wadded it up, and tossed it in the trash. I put away my deflating cock and zipped up, then started working again. After fifteen or twenty minutes, I checked to make sure I hadn't leaked any more and then opened the door and went to ask Mia a question about one of the accounts.

As I passed Natasha's desk she said, "That must have been quite a conversation if you needed to shut the door for it."

"I just didn't want to disturb you with all of the sweet nothings I was whispering to my girlfriend."

"Oh, so she's your girlfriend now? You do move fast. And what makes you think sweet nothings would disturb me?"

"Sweet nothings in America are different than the sweet nothings here, or so I'm told." We laughed and I went on my way.

I managed to the leave the office relatively early -- back home they hadn't finished processing my reports yet -- so I made it back to the apartment around 6. I found Jana lying naked in the bed, pretending to be asleep. I slipped into the room, stripped naked, and climbed between her legs. I ate her out until she came.

As I started fucking her she said, "I want to visit you at work tomorrow to meet Natasha."

"Why is that?" I asked.

"If she's as hot as you say, I want to watch while you fuck her." She was fucking me back, lifting her hips to meet each of my thrusts. "I want you to cum inside of her. I want to lick your cum from her dripping pussy." This thought was too much for both of us, she began cumming as I fired my sperm into her tight, wet cunt. Her fingernails raked my back and her teeth left marks in my shoulders. Our orgasm seemed to last forever.

When we were done, we rested, then got dressed went to Doc Watson's for dinner. Mila was there and was happy to meet Jana. The girls chatted in Hungarian, I admired the view. Dinner was good.

Jana and I fucked again before going to sleep. This time, Jana told me she wanted to lick my cum from Mila's tits. I didn't really understand why she kept involving other women in our fucking, but it turned me on so I wasn't going to argue about it.

The next day, Jana got up early to go to work. I lazed in bed for a bit longer, then got up and had breakfast at the bakery. Jana didn't acknowledge our relationship, so I didn't either. But I enjoyed watching her ass move underneath the long black skirt. I went to work and enjoyed being tormented by Natasha. She was wearing white pants and a blouse that exposed a delightful expanse of cleavage.

Around 3 pm Natasha passed a call from Jana in to me with the words, "Better close your door now!" I told Jana that if she arrived at the office around 4:30, she'd be able to meet Natasha and the rest of my co-workers. Then I suggested that we could go for an early dinner, because I was going to have to work pretty late that night. She agreed and we hung up. I told Natasha to expect Jana and went back to work, pointedly leaving my door open.

At 4:30, the doorbell rang and Natasha got up to answer it. I stood in the doorway of my office to watch them meet for the first time. Natasha opened the door and said something in Hungarian that I took to be, "You must be Jana?" in a friendly voice.

Jana said (also in Hungarian), "Yes I am. And you must be Natasha?" Natasha agreed and let her into the office. The two looked at me and began speaking in Hungarian to each other. I assume at least one joke at my expense was made because of the way they looked at me and laughed. Jana was wearing a lightweight white shirt with a push up bra, a suede skirt, stockings, and black go-go boots. I wanted to bend her over and fuck her right there.

My co-workers came out of their offices and we all talked in the main area for a while, I even understood some of the Hungarian that was being bantered about. As it got to be 5 o'clock, I suggested that Jana and I go to dinner and invited my colleagues to join us. Natasha and Andras decided to do so, but the others begged off.

We went to a restaurant nearby and had a great meal with lively conversation. I knew I was in for trouble when the girls conspired to slip an ice cube down the back of my shirt. After the meal, we all walked back towards the subway station near the office. Natasha and Andras went down into the station; Jana and I began kissing goodbye.

"Let's go up to your office," she said to me. I led her past the security desk and into the elevator. We necked all the way up. By the time we reached our floor, I was rubbing her wet pussy through her pantyhose with one hand and pinching one of her nipples with the other and she was stroking my raging cock through my slacks.

We tumbled out of the elevator, I unlocked the main door to my office and we went in. The cleaning crew had already been through and turned off the lights. I turned on the lights in the main area and we went into my office where I turned on those lights too.

"So this is where you spend your days," Jana said sitting down in my chair. She looked over her shoulder at me and pulled up her skirt just a little. "Was this where you were when we had phone sex?"

"Yes," I said.

She picked up the phone and leaned back in the chair. She put her feet up on the desk and lifted the front of her skirt. She wasn't wearing panties and I could see the dark patch of pubic hair through her pantyhose. "Like this, Jim? Was your cock right where my pussy is now?" She began rubbing herself through the pantyhose. "Did Natasha know what you were doing in here? I bet she would have wanted to watch."

My only response was a soft moan. My eyes were glued to her hand as it moved back and forth across her pussy lips. She hung up the phone. Turning to face me, she took off her shirt and her bra. Leaning back in the chair, she put her feet back up on the desk. She began squeezing her nipples and rubbing her pussy again. "Do you like to watch me touch myself, Jim?"

"Yes, very much."

"Do you think Natasha would like to watch me masturbate? I'd like to watch her sometime. I bet she screams when she cums. What do you think, Jim?"

"I don't know. I hope so, it always turns me on to hear a woman in the throes of passion." I couldn't take it anymore. I moved around the desk and knelt before her. I began sucking on her tits and slid my hands along her pantyhose covered legs. She pushed me away and stood up.

"Sit in the chair. I want to give you a little show before you fuck me. I want you to remember me here, naked in your office. When I call you tomorrow, I'm going to remind you of how you saw me and what we did. I want you to jerk off right here over what we did tonight."

I sat down in the chair. She hopped up on the desk and put a foot in my lap. "Unzip me, Jim." I unzipped her shoe and held it as she pulled her foot free. That foot ended up on my shoulder and the other one landed in my lap. "Again," she commanded and I complied. Both feet were on my shoulders now. I leaned forward and pressed my face into her crotch, breathing deeply of her scent and flicking my tongue across her pantyhose-covered pussy lips. After just a few licks she pushed me back.

She unzipped her skirt and, laying back, she put her legs straight up and pulled the skirt off. I admired her pussy as it was framed by her thighs. She tossed the skirt at me and put her legs back down, resting her feet on my knees. Slipping a hand inside of her pantyhose she said, "You've got me so wet, Jim. I love the thought of you jerking off while remembering me here. I should really give you something more to jog your memory though."

She pulled her pantyhose down to mid-thigh and picked up my pen from the desk. She ran it back and forth along her slit several times before slipping it inside her pussy. She pumped my pen in and out of herself until it was completely coated with her juices. Then she laid it back on the desk, saying "Let it dry tonight and tomorrow suck on it while you're jerking off so that you can taste me."

She stood up and turned around so that her back was to me. Again I admired the sight of her pussy framed by her ass and thighs. She pulled the pantyhose off and tossed them to the side. She sat back down on the desk and, spreading her thighs as wide as possible, she began stroking her pussy lips. "Do you want to fuck me now, Jim?" she asked.

"God yes!" I stood up and dropped my slacks and my boxers in the same motion. I slid the tip of my cock along the lips of her pussy and said, "Do you want me to fuck you, Jana? Tell me. Tell me how you want me to fuck you!"

"Please, Jim. Fuck me now! Fill me up with your big hard cock," she reached between us and guided my cock into her sopping wet pussy. She lay back and I lifted her ankles up to my shoulders. I began fucking her with a steady rhythm. Her pussy lips clung to my cock as I slid in and out of her. "Yes! Yes! Fuck me harder!" she moaned.

I grabbed her ankles and bent them towards her head. I began pounding her cunt, drawing a moan from her with each thrust. "Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she cried, her knuckles were white as she held onto the edge of the desk, her head thrashed back and forth as my cock pistoned in and out of her hot, wet cunt. Her screams sank to moans as her orgasm peaked and then faded. I released her ankles and continued to fuck her, but more slowly now.

I squeezed one of her breasts and leaned forward to give her a long, sloppy kiss. She wrapped her legs and arms around me and said, "I want to ride you while you sit in your chair."

I slid one hand behind her back and the other below her ass, then stood up with her clinging to me and my cock still inside of her. Carefully, I lowered us down onto the chair. She swung her legs to my sides and began riding me slowly. We kissed deeply and I began rubbing her clit. She pushed my hand away and said, "Hold on." She swung her leg up over my head and around, executing a 180-degree turn without lifting her cunt off of my cock. She swiveled us around so that we were facing the open door to my office and then lay back on my chest with her feet on my knees. I began stroking her clit with one hand and squeezing a breast with the other.

She reached up over her head and draped her arms around my neck. We kissed once and she said, "Can you imagine how hot it would be for Natasha to be watching us right now? She could see everything -- my pussy being stretched wide open by your big, hard cock; my tits bouncing as I ride you. Do you think she'd start masturbating? Do you think she could keep herself from walking in and licking your cock as it plunged in and out of my pussy? Would you like that, Jim? Would you like her to join us?"

"Oh, god! I'm gonna cum!" I said.

She hopped up off me, causing me to moan in protest. She sank to her knees between my legs and began vigorously sucking and stroking my cock. "Cum in my mouth, Jim!" she said. "Shoot your load all over my face and tits!"

I did. Spurt after spurt of hot, white semen jetted from my pulsing member to land on her tongue, her cheeks, and (when she leaned back) on her tits. She milked my cum directly into her mouth, swallowing it and sucking hard on my cock for every last drop. Then she began wiping up the cum that had landed on her face and chest with a finger and sucking her finger clean.

When she was done, she looked up at with those gorgeous brown eyes and said, "What do you think, Jim, does Natasha spit or swallow?"

"I don't know, but I'm sure you'll find out somehow," I said with a smile. She smiled back at me.

The phone rang, I answered it. It was my boss. Jana began toying with my limp cock. I nudged her away, she moved back and took me in her mouth. I asked my boss if I could call him back in ten minutes since I wanted to get something to drink, he agreed, I hung up.

"Spoilsport," Jana said with a smile.

I kissed her and said, "Believe me I'd love to, honey, but I need to focus on work for a bit. Why don't you go home and I'll meet you there in a few hours." We got dressed quickly, she left her pantyhose in my desk drawer. As she was finishing getting dressed I thought I heard the front door click closed.

I looked out into the main part of the office, no one there. I opened the front door and looked down the hall. I was pretty sure that I saw Natasha in the elevator just before the doors closed. I went back inside and told Jana what I'd seen. She was turned on by the thought that Natasha had watched any or all of our recent activities. Even if Natasha had just seen her getting dressed, it still would have been enough to turn her on immensely. Aside from the trouble it could cause me, the fact was it turned me on too.

I walked Jana down to the subway station and bought myself a Coke on the way back. Then I spent a few hours reviewing the business situation with my boss and went home.

Again, I found Jana feigning sleep in my bed and woke her up with cunnilingus. This time I fucked her doggy style, smacking her ass and pulling her hair. She began moaning something in Hungarian and meeting each of my thrusts with one of her own. I leaned forward, covering her body with my own, and held two fingers against her lips. "Lick Natasha's pussy," I told her. Her tongue flicked once across my fingers and she let out a moan. "Don't stop!" I ordered. "Suck that cunt while you fuck me." She kept moaning as her tongue started working on the line between my fingers and her ass kept pushing back against my cock. "Do you like that? Do you wanna suck her pussy while I fuck you?"

"Yes," she said. "Oh god, yes! Yes! Yes!" She began cumming. I pressed her face into the pillow to drown her screams of orgasm. The contractions of her pussy pushed me over the edge and I began firing my cum inside of her. When we were done, we collapsed on the bed, me still on top of her. We lay there until my softening cock slid from her pussy's grasp. I rolled off of her, pulled her close, and slept.