Hot and Sweet Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes were closed and she was still shaking with the force of her orgasm when the first spurt of my semen fired between her lips. She moaned around my cock, but reached up and began stroking me as I came in her mouth. I had to hold myself up on the counter as I came in my girlfriend's mom's mouth. Some of my cum leaked from the corner of her mouth and ran down her cheek. She stroked and sucked on my cock until I could feel each of my teeth vibrating in its socket. The pleasure got too intense for me and I had to pull away from her. She opened her eyes and smiled up at me, then sat up on the counter.

Jana, Dana, and Amália came over to join us. All three of the girls were naked, their clothes lying in a pile by the door. Mrs. Gecinyelo leaned forward and spat a portion of my cum into each of her daughter's open mouths, then into Amália's. She slid off of the counter and the four of them passed my cum around and around the circle while fondling each other's asses, tits and pussies. I leaned against the counter and drank in the view.

Eventually, Jana swallowed a share of my cum and left the circle. She moved over to me and we kissed. She bent over and took my limp cock in her mouth. She gave it three sucks then stood up and kissed me again while trapping my cock between her oily belly and my thigh. When we broke the kiss she said, "I love the taste of my mom's pussy on your cock."

I kissed her again. "I'm glad. I'll be happy to serve it to you that way as often as you and she like." We kissed and fondled a bit more, then watched Mrs. Gecinyelo, Dana, and Amália as the three of them played with each other's bodies. It seemed that they had swallowed all of my cum. I noticed that Amália and Mrs. Gecinyelo seemed to be paying more attention to each other than to Dana.

"This is the first time my mom and Amália have made out," Jana explained. "Amália's mom is pretty close minded about sex and, while Dana and I never really made a secret about our relationship with our mom, my mom didn't want to involve Amália until she was older. Now that she is, I'm sure that she'll be over here a lot."

Dana stepped back as Amália and Mrs. Gecinyelo got more and more involved with each other. They each had three fingers in the others pussy and were kissing and biting each other on the lips, neck, and breasts. Dana joined me and her sister. We shared a three-way kiss and grope.

"Let's get the living room set up for these two," Dana said to her sister. The three of us went into the living room. Dana pulled a blanket from the back of the love seat while Jana and I moved the coffee table off to one side. Dana flicked out the blanket. Jana and I smoothed the corners out. Dana called to her mom and friend in Hungarian. A few moments later, Amália led Mrs. Gecinyelo into the living room from the kitchen.

They sank down on the blanket and started kissing and fondling each other. Jana, Dana, and I sat to one side watching them and fondling each other. Amália pushed Mrs. Gecinyelo onto her back and climbed on top of her. The young blonde kissed the older brunette on the lips then slid down to suck on her large round breasts. After a few minutes of this, Amália continued her downward slide, ending between Mrs. Gecinyelo's thighs.

Amália's long, pointed tongue flicked ever so delicately across the older woman's pussy before diving in and lapping at the pussy juices dripping from the soft pink lips. Amália rose up onto her knees and began fingering her own pussy as she went to town on Mrs. Gecinyelo's. From my vantage point I could see her fingers slide in and out of her tight little cunt and the way her pussy lips clung to her own slender fingers. I was fascinated by the curve of her ass and the way it flexed as she moved her tongue across Mrs. Gecinyelo's wet cunt. Mrs. Gecinyelo was moaning in the throes of another approaching orgasm. Between the sights and sounds before me and the efforts of Dana and Jana's hands, my erection was back with a vengeance. I pulled at Jana and said, "Climb on, ride me."

She smiled and shook her head. "Uh-uh. I promised Amália I wouldn't. She thinks that if you have any more sex she's bound to lose the bet."

"Don't ask me either, Jim," Dana chimed in with another squeeze of my cock. "I made the same promise. My sister and I will just have to satisfy each other." With that, they lay down next to their orgasming mom and began to eat each other out in a 69. I was left to watch as Amália licked Mrs. Gecinyelo through multiple orgasms. I was sure that Amália was waving her ass at me just to get me more and more worked up so that she could win the bet, but I enjoyed the view anyway.

Eventually, Mrs. Gecinyelo pushed Amália's head away from her pussy. My girlfriend's mom was clearly wrung out, she lay there spread wide open and trembling with the aftermath of multiple orgasms. Jana and Dana were thrashing and crying out as they brought each other to simultaneous orgasms with flickering tongues and nimble fingers. As the sisters came down from their mutual peak, Amália looked over at me and smiled. She and I were the only two in the room who hadn't had an orgasm in the last ten minutes.

She stood up and took two steps towards me. She stood there, hands on her hips, legs parted so that I could clearly see her dripping pussy lips. Her little landing strip of pubic hair was dark brown. The large nipples on her small breasts were pointing straight out. She pointed at my raging cock and said, "I'll take care of that for you. Just remember our bet – whoever cums first owes the other 12 hours of service."

"I remember our bet," I said with a smile. I stretched out on my back along the edge of the blanket and said "Bring it on!" Amália got on her knees and straddled my head so that her pussy was over my face. She lowered herself so that her pussy came within reach of my tongue at the same moment that her mouth wrapped around my raging cock.

I grabbed Amália's hips and pulled her pussy down towards me. I began flicking my tongue across her dripping pussy. Amália's pussy juice was musky and a little bitter. She was so wet her juices were freely flowing down her thighs. I began circling her clit with my tongue. She sucked and stroked my cock in a steady rhythm, constantly stimulating my entire length. I began interspersing gentle bites with my licking of her small clit. Amália began moaning but continued working my cock.

I began biting her clit harder and flicking my tongue all over her pussy lips as well as her clit. Amália was moaning constantly now, her rhythm started to falter as I brought her closer and closer to orgasm. She was a good cocksucker, I could tell she'd picked up some technique from the Gecinyelo sisters, but she didn't have the native talent that her dark-haired neighbors did. I slipped two fingers into her tight little pussy and began hitting her g-spot while continuing to work her clit with teeth and tongue.

Amália felt her orgasm begin. "NO!" she cried and tried to pull away from me. "Stop! Stop!" she shouted. I wrapped my other arm around her hips so that she couldn't escape from me as I worked her cunt with my fingers, teeth, and tongue and brought her to orgasm. She struggled so much that we rolled over, my torso was on top of her hips, I was still pressing her g-spot and clit at the same time. She screamed, her back arched, her hands convulsively grabbed fistfuls of the blanket as a massive orgasm roared through her body.

As the first wave of her orgasm subsided, I let up on her g-spot, but continued lapping the length of her cunt. Amália lay on the floor, shaking with the force of her continuing orgasm. I lapped at her pussy a little bit longer, extending the aftershocks of her pleasure. Finally she pushed me away and said with a moan, "You win, you win."

I sat up. Jana, Dana, and Mrs. Gecinyelo were sitting in a line, their fingers were in each other's pussies. I looked down at Amália, her body was covered with a fine sheen of sweat, her eyes were closed. Her bottle-blonde hair was a tousled halo around her head. I knelt by her face and tapped her lips with my cock. "Are you going to finish what you started, young lady?" I asked.

She opened her brown eyes, then her mouth. As my cock passed her lips she lunged up and bit down on it. Not really hard, but hard enough to draw a shout from me. She let go of my member and laughed. "Does my 12 hours start now?" she asked.

"No," I said. "there isn't enough time before we have to go back to Budapest. I just thought you might be considerate."

"Nope, I'm rude!" she replied with a laugh.

Mrs. Gecinyelo said something that Jana translated, "My mom says that if you're willing to change the bet you have with her to be double your real bet with Amália, she'll finish you off."

"All right," I said, expecting to lose, but needing relief, knowing that the sisters wouldn't help me, and trusting that serving Mrs. Gecinyelo for 24 hours would be an experience to remember.

I stretched out on my back again. Mrs. Gecinyelo assumed the same position Amália had. I reached up and ran my tongue all over her already soaked pussy reveling in the musky flavor of her juices. She began sucking my cock. I bit the inside of her thigh, drawing a cry of surprise from her. She began using her fingernails in addition to her lips on me. I slipped my tongue up across her taint and rimmed her asshole. She leaned forward to escape my tongue and to press my cock between her soft breasts. I pulled her back and fell to work on her pussy, finger fucking her while tonguing and nibbling her clit and thighs. She went to town on my cock, swirling it around and around her mouth, flicking her tongue across my balls, and then deepthroating my entire length.

It was a near thing, but I came first. I later learned that it was the taste of my sperm in her mouth combined with the knowledge that I'd be her sexual slave for 24 hours which pushed her over the edge to orgasm. She swallowed my entire load as her body shook. When we were both done she collapsed on top of me. I had neither the energy nor the desire to shift her off of me, so we lay there and held onto each other, my deflating cock against her cheek, her pussy dripping onto my chest.

As we lay there, I heard the other girls moaning. After a little while Mrs. Gecinyelo climbed off of me and I could see Jana, Dana, and Amália lying next to us in a daisy chain of cunnilingus. Jana was slurping her sister's pussy, Dana was working on their neighbor's pussy, and Amália was working on Jana's. Mrs. Gecinyelo and I sat next to each other cuddling while watching her daughters and neighbor bring each other to orgasm. Dana went first, followed by Jana. After the Gecinyelo sisters had finished cumming, Dana returned to Amália's pussy and Jana began sucking on the blonde's small breasts. They quickly brought their neighbor to another orgasm.

We took a break for lunch – just sandwiches eaten indoors and naked – and talked about random things. After lunch, Mrs. Gecinyelo put her bikini bottoms back on and went out to lay in the sun and finish eliminating the "tan lines" on her breasts. Dana went to the shower to rinse off the oil in preparation for going to the mall. After loading the dishes into the dishwasher, Amália, Jana, and I returned to the blanket in the living room.

Jana kissed first Amália then me. "I want to watch you two fuck," she said as she dropped her hand to my cock and began stroking it. Amália leaned forward and kissed me, her long tongue thrusting roughly into my mouth. Then she kissed and licked her way down my torso. My girlfriend fed my growing cock into her neighbor's warm mouth. Once I was fully hard, Amália climbed on top of me and my girlfriend guided my cock into her neighbor's hot, wet pussy.

Amália and I kissed as she took my entire length inside of her. Then she sat up and began bouncing up and down on me. Jana and I both began to suck on the large nipples that capped her small breasts. Jana kept a hand between us, rubbing Amália's clit and my cock as the blonde rode me. Dana rejoined us in time to see Amália's orgasm. As it started, Amália leaned her head back and continued riding me. Her blonde hair swung from side to side, her eyes were closed but her mouth gaped open as her orgasm took her. She bounced rhythmlessly on me, her legs convulsing and her pussy squeezing my cock. Even with all this stimulation I didn't cum.

When she was done, Amália fell onto my chest, breathing heavily. We kissed. She and Jana kissed. Amália said something to Jana that began with "thank you." She climbed off of my still hard cock.

"What do you think, Dana" Jana said, "should we finish him off or let him suffer?"

"Oh, it's always fun to watch a man suffer," Dana said. "But he did make us breakfast today."

"Yeah, but mom already sucked him off for that," Jana replied.

"That was for her benefit too," I chimed in, "Otherwise she'd have been left with just jelly on her pancakes."

"Nope, nope," Dana said. "I think he's too eager. We should let him suffer."

"I agree," Jana said. "Amália, would you like to join me in the shower? I need to rinse off this oil and you've gotten all sweaty from my boyfriend here."

"I'd love to," Amália said. She and Jana kissed, making it a point to show me their tongues swirling around each other. The two minxes then got up and strutted to the bathroom, leaving me alone with Dana.

"That wasn't very nice," I said to her as I stood up. "Besides, didn't you promise to suck my cock anytime I wanted last night?"

"Yeah, you shouldn't believe what I say in the throes of passion. But I do promise that you'll get yours," she said. She reached down and gave my cock a squeeze. "Eventually. I've got to go get dressed right now so we can make it to the mall before they close. You should shower after Amália and my sister are done, otherwise they won't let you try on the suits." She gave my cock a final squeeze and then pranced off to her room to get dressed.

I joined my girlfriend and her neighbor in the bathroom. Both girls had put their hair up. Jana was already in the shower and wet. Amália was joining her as I entered the room, treating me to a lovely view of her round ass and my girlfriend's perky tits. I watched as the two girls kissed and caressed each other clean (there wasn't space in the shower for three of us). At one point, Amália had Jana face the glass shower wall closest to me and put her hands up on it. Amália then soaped my girlfriend's body from fingers to toes. The sight of my girlfriend being fondled in this way by her neighbor was almost more than I could bear, but I managed not to jerk off right there and then. After rinsing Jana's body clean, Amália tenderly kissed my girlfriend.

Jana returned the favor to Amália. Soaping her body everywhere and then rinsing her. After all of the soap had been removed, Jana kissed Amália and squeezed her ass. Jana guided one of the younger girl's legs up onto the built in shower seat and sank between her neighbor's tan thighs to lap at her pussy. Amália leaned back against the wall and clearly reveled in the feel of her pussy being eaten. After a little while she pulled Jana up and kissed her. The girls whispered to each other in Hungarian in between additional kisses and fondling.

Eventually, they stepped away from each other and climbed out of the shower. As they started drying each other Jana said, "Go ahead and rinse off, Jim. But don't jerk off. We want you fresh for bathing suit shopping." I got in the shower and did as I was told. The girls had used most of the hot water in the house. I rinsed off quickly and, uncomfortable as the cold shower was, it did reduce the throbbing in my cock.

By the time I got out, Amália and Jana were just finishing drying each other off. They started drying me, but I waved them away because it seemed likely they'd leave me literally high and dry. Amália collected her clothes from the pile by the sliding door while Jana and I went into her room to get dressed.

I put on a fresh pair of boxers, shorts, and a t-shirt. Jana put on a pair of lacy pink panties with a small black bow. I could see her dark pubic hair through it. She wriggled into a lime green dress that came down to mid-thigh. She adjusted the bodice a bit, shook out her hair and put on a pair of sandals. We went back out to the living room. Dana had put on a jeans skirt and purple top. She flashed a pair of lacy white panties at us as she got up off of the couch. Amália had put back on her panties, shorts and top.

"I'm not going to be able to go with you," Amália said, "I've got to get some things around the house done before dinner." We each kissed her goodbye and then all four of us went out back. Mrs. Gecinyelo was lying in the sun. The oil glistened off of her tan skin. We went over to her and the women discussed things in Hungarian for a bit. She got up and kissed each of her daughters, Amália, and me goodbye without getting oil on any of us (Well, except for my fingers. It was my own fault though, I couldn't resist giving her nipple a twist and her ass a squeeze when she was within reach.)

The Gecinyelo sisters and I made our way around to the front of the house while Mrs. Gecinyelo returned to her topless sunbathing and Amália returned to her house. We got into Jana's car and she drove us to the mall. I was sitting in the back seat. At the first stop sign, I reached out and began sliding my hand up Jana's thigh. She slapped my hand and said, "Don't touch the driver! Don't you Americans know the rules of the road?!?"

"Sorry," I said. I removed my hand from her thigh and sat back for a moment. As she started driving again, I slipped my other hand between Dana's seat and the car door. She jumped when she felt my first, feather-light touch on her thigh, but didn't say anything. I slowly ran my hand back and forth along her leg, higher and higher up her skirt with each pass. It wasn't a very long skirt, so pretty quickly I was rubbing her pussy through her panties.

Her eyes were closed, she was leaning back in her seat and breathing heavily. I could just feel her pussy juice starting to soak through her panties when Jana said, "Jim, are you finger fucking my little sister?"

"No, dear," I replied, "I'm just rubbing her pussy through her panties."

"You should really be finger fucking her," my girlfriend told me. "We have just a few minutes until we reach the shopping mall."

"Would you like that, Dana?" I whispered breathily in her ear. "Do you want me to finger fuck you?"

"Yes," she said.

I slipped a finger past her panties and just barely inside the lips of her pussy. "Like this?" I asked in a whisper.

"Deeper," she said, shifting her hips forward in an attempt to make it happen on her own. I held my hand still as my girlfriend's little sister began rocking back and forth, fucking herself with my fingers. I reached up with my thumb and began circling her tiny nub of a clit. She moaned. I slid a second finger inside of her and began finger fucking her vigorously while continuing to rub her clit. She was moaning constantly now.

"Do you like that?" I whispered in her ear. "Should I keep doing it?"

"Yes!" she said between moans. "Don't stop!"

"Are you going to suck my cock the next time I ask you to?" I flicked my thumbnail across her clit.

"Oh, god, Jim! Yes! Yes I'll suck your cock!"

"Are you going to let me fuck your ass?" I pinched her clit between my thumb and first knuckle.

"Yes! I'll let you fuck my ass!"

"Are you going to be my own little fuck slut all week?"

"Yes!" she cried.

She was about to cum and I'd timed it perfectly. I saw the sign for the shopping mall on the side of the road ahead. I pulled my fingers from Dana's pussy and pointed at it saying "Is that where we're going?"