Hot and Sweet Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop, you bastard! I was almost there!" Dana screamed.

"What?" I said, feigning innocence, "Was I supposed to believe what you said in the throes of passion?" Jana laughed. I returned my hand to Dana's pussy and began finger fucking and rubbing her clit again. For a second I thought she was so pissed she was going to push my hand away. It must've felt too good though, because she didn't.

"Ohhh," she moaned, "You're still going to pay for that!" Dana told me.

"If you want to go that route, we can," I said, pausing in my ministrations just long enough for her to get the point before resuming my rhythm. "Just remember, you started it." I pinched her clit and reached around the seat with my other hand to pinch her left nipple through the thin fabric of her shirt.

Dana came as we turned into the mall's parking lot. My hand was trapped in her pussy by her spasming legs. She did her best to control herself from the chest up, but I'm sure that at least two guys smoking outside the mall's doors realized she was in the middle of an orgasm. Dana's orgasm finished as Jana parked the car in the middle of the crowded lot.

I pulled my hand from Dana's lap and licked her juices off of my fingers. Jana and I got out of the car. I opened Dana's door. "Are you coming?" I asked.

"Already did, thanks," she said.

I laughed. "Now that's a pretty good pun!" I said. "I told you you'd get it if you kept practicing."

She climbed out of the car and adjusted her skirt a little. She asked her sister something in Hungarian. Jana checked the back of her sister's skirt and replied in Hungarian as I shut the door. I gathered that Dana wanted to know if she'd dripped onto her skirt. She hadn't. Dana grabbed me and pushed me against the car, pressing her lean body against me. She pulled my head down and kissed me savagely. Then she said, "If you ever leave me hanging, I will beat you."

I squeezed her ass, kissed her gently, and said, "If you don't keep your promises – whether made in the heat of the moment or not – I won't be doing anything with you. Besides, sauce for the gander is sauce for the goose. You've teased me practically every time we've been in the same room. If you don't like having it done to you, you shouldn't do it to me."

"You're the first guy who could ever tease me back," she said. "I'm not used to it." We kissed again.

"Excuse me, you two," my girlfriend said, "You both know that I'm happy for you to fool around, but we do have to get our shopping done and the stores are going to close soon."

I reached out and pulled her over to us so that I had an arm around each sister's waist. I gave Jana a deep kiss and said, "Your sister and I needed to get something straight between us. Now that that's more or less done, we're free to do whatever you wish, my love."

We left the car and headed into the mall. It was pretty much like any American mall: wide corridors with plants and benches down the middle of the first floor, three levels of shopping with escalators between them and plant boxes hanging from the railings of the upper levels, a variety of people moving between stores. The escalator closest to the entrance was paralleled by a series of waterfalls that ran down fake rocks and terminated in a fish pond. Plants were growing on the rocks and in the pond.

Two differences with an American mall struck me as we walked down the hallway and took the first turn to the right. The first was that the women here were generally in better shape than their American counterparts would have been and flaunted it in their choice of clothing. The second was that smoking was permitted pretty much everywhere. I tried not to break my neck – or be too obvious – checking out the women who paraded before me. I was successful, I think. At least, the Gecinyelo sisters didn't call me on anything.

Jana led us into a small men's store on the third level. There appeared to be only one salesgirl. She was a head taller than Jana, with long honey-colored hair in a ponytail. She had a sweet face: a slightly pointed chin; full red lips over large, white teeth; a symmetrical nose; high cheekbones; and light brown eyebrows over dark brown eyes. Her body was similar to Dana's – small breasts with a tight, high ass and a flat belly. She was wearing low-rise jeans and a mid-riff baring shirt that exposed an amethyst belly button stud.

Jana and the salesgirl exchanged greetings and launched into a discussion in Hungarian. Early on Jana gestured at me and the salesgirl eyed me up with a smile. After a few minutes of discussion, she went behind the counter and returned with a tape measure. She walked up to me and said something that I did not understand at all.

"She wants to measure your waist," Jana told me. "Hold your arms out straight and don't suck in your gut too much or the bathing suit won't fit," she added with a small snicker.

"Nice," I said to her and did as I was told.

The salesgirl passed the tape around my waist, leaning close enough for me to smell the fruity shampoo she'd used that morning and to brush my chest with her perky breasts. She lifted my t-shirt and pushed my pants and boxers down a little so that the tape would ride across the widest part of my hips. Her pointed tongue stuck out just a little as she read the tape measure. She let one end of the tape measure drop, then turned to Jana speaking in Hungarian as she rolled the tape back up. Jana and the salesgirl discussed things a bit more, with Dana chiming in from time to time as she browsed the racks of clothes. At one point, Jana told me to turnaround so that the salesgirl could check out my ass. I did, feeling only slightly foolish.

Finally the salesgirl led us over to a wall of bathing suits. The suits with the most fabric were speedos, most of them were thongs. The salesgirl, whose name I gathered was Licia, began pulling possibilities off the wall. I categorically ruled out the thongs. Jana insisted that I try at least one on, since I never had before. Once we'd picked out five possibilities, Licia escorted the three of us to the changing rooms at the back of the store.

There was a hallway with chairs at one end, a three-way mirror at the other, and doors for changing rooms along one wall. A door into an office and the doorway that we'd just come through were on the opposite wall. I was handed my suits, told to try the thong on first and pushed into the changing room at the far end of the hallway by the mirrors. I could hear the three women laughing and talking outside the louvered door as I took off my clothes and pulled on the thong.

Now, I'm a grower not a shower. I was feeling a little bit uncomfortable to begin with and definitely overexposed with both ass cheeks hanging out. Before I pulled the thong all the way up, I gave my cock a few strokes and reminisced about recent events. The memory of Mrs. Gecinyelo's hot, wet pussy surrounding my cock brought some life to it. I didn't have a full-on raging erection, but it was ¾ chubby and I felt a bit better about the way I'd present in the thong. I pulled it up, tried and failed to adjust the back strap to a comfortable point, opened the door and walked out into the hallway. The girls looked at me and instantly were up in arms.

"Nem! Nem! Nem!" Dana said with a laugh. "You need to control yourself, Jim. You can't appear like that in public!" Jana laughingly agreed. Licia giggled, clearly understanding what was said, even if she couldn't speak English.

"Go back into the changing room and get yourself under control, Honey," Jana said. "Don't make a mess in there either! Just take deep breaths."

"I told you this wouldn't work," I said.

"Go!" she commanded me with a pointing finger.

I went. I closed the changing room door behind me, but didn't bother to latch it. I sat down on the built-in seat and began taking deep breaths while trying to think about something non-sexual. Embarrassment helped take a bit of the wind from my sails, but then I'd remember the sensuous feel of Mrs. Gecinyelo's oily body as she swallowed my cum and orgasmed on top of me or the feel of Amália's spasming pussy around my cock. I also couldn't help but wonder whether I'd really noticed Licia eyeing my up in my thong or if it'd just been my imagination. This point was settled just a few moments later. The changing room door opened and Jana led Licia into the room.

"Licia has kindly agreed to help you with your problem," Jana said. "Assuming that you'd like a blow job from a pretty blonde Hungarian?"

"Per se," I said. Instantly regaining all the erection that I'd lost and more.

Licia walked over to me and sank between my spread legs. We smiled at each other as she reached out and pulled my thong to the side, exposing my cock. She licked her lips when she saw it, then looked up at me again. I slid a hand behind her head, under her ponytail and pulled her to me for a deep, soul kiss. When we broke the kiss, I released her head. She took my cock in her hand and lowered her head to give it a very light kiss. She looked up at me and we exchanged smiles again. She began kissing and gently licking my cockhead, swirling her tongue around and around it, before kissing the tip again.

I looked up at Jana. She was standing just inside the room with her breasts out of the top of her dress. She was pinching a nipple with one hand. Her other hand was up under her skirt rubbing her pussy. Her eyes were roving between Licia's lips and tongue as they worked on my cock and the blonde girl's ass as it moved back and forth. I could see that the T-back of Licia's pink thong was exposed by the way she was moving.

Licia put forth a good effort, but she wasn't a Gecinyelo. After a little while she sat back and turned to say something to Jana. She didn't seem surprised to find my girlfriend masturbating while watching us. The two women spoke in Hungarian; Licia stroked my cock throughout their brief conversation.

Jana looked at me and said, "Before we came in I'd told Licia that you don't normally cum from oral. She thought she could get you, but since she can't she wants to know if you'd be willing to fuck her in front of the three-way mirrors."

Licia was watching me. "Per se!" I said and leaned forward to kiss her. It didn't last long, she was eager. I helped her stand up, then did so myself. Taking me by the hand she led me out of the changing room. She stepped up on the platform in front of the mirrors and guided me behind her. Standing on the platform, she was almost as tall as me. She turned her head and we kissed as I ran my hands from her slender hips, up her flat belly, and under her shirt to her small, full breasts.

I cupped and squeezed her breasts, rolling each nipple between my thumbs and forefingers. She moaned and leaned her head back to rest on my shoulder. I nibbled on her ear and lifted her shirt. Her eyes were closed to slits, but I could tell she was drinking in the view in the mirror as I exposed her breasts. I played with them gently while planting kisses up and down her neck and nibbling on her ear some more. Then I slid my hands down her flat belly and unbuttoned her jeans.

I pushed them down and she shimmied back and forth until they were at her knees, rubbing her ass against my cock in the process. Her thong quickly followed, exposing a small triangular patch of honey-colored pubic hair. We kissed briefly and then we both watched in the mirror as I caressed and fondled every part of her that I could reach. I cupped her entire pubic mound. Her firm ass pressed against my hard cock. I ran my fingers along her slit, gently back and forth, as I kissed up and down her neck some more. Soon enough, I felt her juices start to flow.

Jana was standing next to us, also watching what was going on by looking in the mirror. She had one leg up on the platform and was sliding her fingers in and out of her cunt. In the mirror, I could see Dana still sitting in the chair at the other end of the hallway. She was keeping one eye on the store and the other on us. Her legs opened and closed rhythmically. I could tell she was dying to masturbate but hadn't quite decided to go ahead with it yet.

I let go of Licia's breast and gave her a gentle push on the shoulder. She leaned forward and rested her hands at the junctions of the mirror. I caressed her ass and then guided my cock into her waiting pussy. She was tight and not as wet as Jana or Dana, but my cock was still wet from the blowjob she'd given me and as I worked myself in and out of her pussy, her juices started to lubricate our motion. More and more of my cock penetrated her tight, little cunt. Our eyes met in the mirror and then she began to moan. Her eyes closed, her head began to move around and around. I could see her mouth form a perfect circle as she let out moan after moan of pleasure. Finally, my entire length slid into her. She let out a cry, opened her eyes, and tried to pull away from me.

She said something in Hungarian. "That's too much," Jana translated, "be gentle."

I slowed my thrusts and didn't try to slide all the way into her, but the rhythm had been broken. Licia straightened up and leaned back to kiss me. She reached down and rubbed the junction of my cock and her pussy. I cupped a breast with one hand and wrapped the other arm around her waist. We continued kissing and began a slow, rocking movement, forward and back, that didn't result in much motion but was delightful. Only the head of my cock was inside of her, it was like I was constantly just penetrating for the first time each time and at the top of the shallow thrust I could feel her flexing her pussy walls around me.

We watched ourselves fuck in the mirror. I saw that Dana had given up and started fingering herself. She still glanced out into the store occasionally, but her attention was mostly on me and Licia. After a few minutes of this, Jana stepped up onto the platform and stood in front of Licia. Jana slowly leaned in to kiss the blonde, giving Licia ample opportunity to stop her or move out of the way. Licia just let it happen, her eyes closed. Jana's lips pressed against Licia's. Jana's tongue flicked out across the other girl's lips, then pressed between them.

I felt Licia's legs squeeze together and her cunt contract around my cock. A moan rose from deep within the blonde as she began to respond to my girlfriend's attentions. Licia's hands reached up and tangled in Jana's dark hair, her tongue began thrusting back at Jana's and into my girlfriend's mouth. They began fondling each other everywhere, I could feel Jana's fingers rubbing Licia's clit and in the mirror I could see Licia clutching Jana's ass with both hands. Then one of Licia's hands went to Jana's breast and the other was up Jana's skirt. Jana leaned down and started sucking on one of Licia's breasts. I could feel Licia's pussy getting wetter as she responded to Jana's actions while I continued to slowly fuck her.

Jana slid to her knees in front of us and began licking along Licia's belly, thighs and pussy. In the mirror I could see up Jana's skirt to her thong covered ass. Jana had two fingers inside of herself as she licked at Licia's body. Because of the angle, Jana couldn't really get her tongue onto Licia's clit or into her pussy.

"Jana," I said, "Lie down on your back." She did. I pulled out of Licia, quickly pulled her jeans and thong down to her ankles, and pushed her down onto her knees so that she and Jana would be in a 69 position. I knelt behind her and slid my raging erection slowly back into Licia's pussy. Licia moaned as Jana began licking her clit while I slowly fucked her, careful not to press my entire length into her. It wasn't long before she was meeting my thrusts and speeding up the rhythm.

Soon we were fucking hard, she was pounding herself back onto my cock, grunting and moaning with each thrust, while my girlfriend's nimble tongue worked her clit and, occasionally, flickered across my balls. In the mirrors I could see that Licia's eyes were closed and her face was screwed up with the intensity of the sensation. I could also see her small breasts swinging back and forth as she fucked me.

"I'm going to cum!" I shouted and started to pull out of Licia. Before I could get all of the way out, Jana reached between my legs and pushed me back into Licia's cunt.

"Igen! Igen!" Licia shouted as her orgasm took her over the edge. I could feel Licia's cunt spasm around my cock as my orgasm took me too. I pumped my seed into this blonde stranger's cunt, while my girlfriend licked her clit, and my girlfriend's sister masturbated behind us.

When my orgasm had passed, I pulled out of Licia. She remained on all fours, head down, catching her breath. I stood up. Dana walked over and fell to her knees in front of me. With a big smile, she licked and sucked my cock clean of Licia's pussy juice and the last of my cum.

Jana began lapping at Licia's pussy again, slurping and sucking on it to drink my cum from the blonde's wet cunt. At first I thought Licia would pull away, instead she pulled Jana's thong to the side and began licking my girlfriend's cunt, tentatively at first, but then with more and more passion. Clearly, this was something that Licia had imagined doing, but never done before.

Dana stood up next to me and we began to kiss. I finger fucked her and she stroked my cock while we watched her sister and the blonde salesgirl eat each other out. The sound of their lovemaking combined with Dana's attentions was enough to get me hard again. I lifted Dana off of her feet and pinned her against the wall, kissing her savagely. I pulled her panties to the side as she took my cock in her hand and directed it into her wet, shaved cunt. I started fucking her so hard her head thumped against the wall with each thrust. Her arms wrapped around my shoulders, legs wrapped around my waist, and her cunt squeezed my cock.

Dimly through my passion I was aware of Licia and Jana arriving at simultaneous orgasm. Dana was cumming too. Her fingernails dug into my back as her cunt spasmed around my erection. It was enough to bring me to orgasm again and I pumped what little sperm I had left into my girlfriend's little sister.

I managed to seat Dana on the platform before pulling my cock out of her and falling back on my knees. Jana and Licia had sat up and were catching their breath. We looked at each other – our clothing was disheveled, our hair was tousled, we were all breathing heavily and thoroughly sexually satisfied (for the moment anyway) – and we all started laughing.

I ended up buying the thong, of course, both the dark blue one I was wearing and a red one. I also bought two speedos, just so I'd have some options. Jana and Licia exchanged phone numbers and we left just as the mall was closing. We went back to the Gecinyelo's and had dinner during which Jana shared our afternoon's adventures with her mom.

As we collected our clothes and got ready to go back to town, Mrs. Gecinyelo came into Jana's room and asked if I'd eat her out one more time before leaving. No sooner had the translation left my girlfriend's lips than I was on my knees at the edge of the bed waiting for her to lay down. She dropped her shorts and g-string to the floor and stepped out of them. She took off her shirt as she sat down on the edge of the bed and tossed it onto the pile. I leaned forward and began licking and sucking at my girlfriend's mom. I began finger fucking her with one hand and reached up with the other to torque her nipples while continuing to flick my tongue and teeth across her clit. It wasn't long before she came. I slurped up as much of her juice as I could, but a lot of it ran down my chin. When she was done I stood up.

Mrs. Gecinyelo said, "Koszonom szepen."

"Sivashen," I replied. Jana grabbed me and kissed me hard, swirling her tongue around and around my mouth. "Do you like the taste of your mom on my lips?" I asked her.