Hot at the Beach

Story Info
Friendship turns into menage turns into problems.
4.2k words
4.19
71.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those not familiar with the Winnipeg area, north of the city there's a terrific stretch of beaches along the east shore of Lake Winnipeg. They're large and dominated by sand dunes, interspersed periodically with lagoons which provide wonderful nesting areas for waterfowl. It's a terrific playground for cityfolk, being only 90 minutes away, and for those who are more naturist inclined, the dunes provide sufficient privacy that nude sunbathing is pretty common, mostly on the eastern edge of the beaches area (Patricia, Hillside, and West & East Grand). Pretty much the "East Beach" area is the de facto nude beach now.

Patricia and I had decided to check them out over the past year or so, and as our comfort level increased, we became increasingly nude on the beach. Several times our day had climaxed, so to speak, in lovemaking in a hollow in the dunes, oblivious to the world around us. On at least one occasion I thought we had an admirer, but I was too busy to pay much attention to him (or her).

Patricia's best friend in Winnipeg, Judy, a lawyer, had been dumped by her fiancé a few months back, and, during an evening drink at our place, Patricia mentioned we were going to the beach the following Saturday. "Oh, can I come, can I come, please?" was the immediate reaction. Patricia & I looked at each other. Judy knew nothing of our lifestyle. What would her reaction be? I arched an eyebrow.

"Well, Judy", Patricia started, "I don't think either of us object at all. But, here's the thing, we go to the nude side of the beach and sunbathe in the buff. Can you handle that?"

"Nude?" replied Judy. "Well, you know, I've never, well, been nude in public. But I did go topless once in the Caribbean. You guys? Nude? Really. Hmmm, well, I think I can handle it."

"OK", I chimed in, "you be here at 11 o'clock and we'll head out."

Judy squealed and headed off into the evening with a smile. Patricia and I headed off to the bedroom wondering what we'd let ourselves in for.

* * * * *

Saturday morning, well before 11, Judy showed up in a two-piece with a wrap around it. Let me tell you, Judy isn't a perfect 10. She's tall, somewhat angular, muscled legs from competitive tennis, I would say flat-chested, with fair brunette hair cropped short. But attractive in her own way. She had a carryall with her with all her stuff and a pair of shorts & T-shirt for later. We were ready as well and soon were truckin' down the road, arriving just pat noon.

To get to the nude area is about a 20-25 minute stroll, gradually leaving 'civilisation' behind. I could tell Judy was looking around, hoping to catch a glimpse, but most of the nudity is behind the dune lines. When we got to what we thought was a good spot, I climbed to the top of the dune and spotted a hollow about twenty yards back from the water. I waved to the girls and along they came. There was a gay couple in an adjacent hollow sunning buns up about twenty yards or so from our spot. Judy ogled their asses but kept moving. Soon we were spreading our blankets and towels out, and put up an umbrella as a sun refuge. Judy took one side of the hollow, Patricia & I the other.

Having completed setting up, I took off my shirt and pulled down my trunks in front of Judy. Why not test her right away? She stared pop-eyed at my love muscle hanging limply, and then turned away I guess somewhat embarrassed. I heard a soft "Holy cow!" from her side. Patricia was also stripping and lay down face down on her side of our blanket. I lay next to her and started to spread lotion on her fair skin, paying special attention to her butt when I got there.

During this time, I guess Judy made her own decision and took her top off and started to apply lotion over her arms, face, neck, legs, and then boobs, then lay face up with her dark glasses on. By this time I had done Patricia and she started to return the favour. Soon we were lubed up and laying either face up or down, depending on which side of the hollow you were on.

Idle chatter occurred in fits and starts. I dozed for a bit. We shifted position. Finally, after about 45 minutes or so, Patricia rolled over onto her back and exposed her cunt to the sun and Judy's gaze. She sat up and assiduously spread lotion everywhere, remarking to Judy, "There are some parts of the body you just don't want burnt!" Judy looked on and said, "I'm not sure I could be so open about my privates in public."

I looked up and said, "You get over it pretty quickly, actually.", and then rolled over myself, revealing my soft five inch cock and hairy balls to her view. Judy did her best to maintain her composure as I grabbed the lotion from Patricia and proceeded to cover myself. I saved my penis for last, squirting lotion onto it and stroking it into place. As I did, my erection started and Judy just stared and stared as my penis grew in size. I didn't get fully erect, but it commanded her attention.

"You horn dog!", Patricia joked, "you haven't been laid in weeks, you see a cock, and you go nuts." Judy laughed nervously and turned onto her back, looking away from us. I think she was either or both embarrassed and aroused. More idle chit chat occurred and we ate a little food and drank some bottled water to keep hydrated. After about another 45 minutes or so, Judy announced she had to pee. Patricia encouraged her to find a quiet spot and go, but Judy insisted on going back to the concessions area and using a proper loo. So, off she went. We figured she'd be an hour or so.

Once Judy had departed, I sidled over to Patricia, put my arm around her, and gave her a soft kiss. "Alone at last". She sighed and wrapped a small hand around my now-soft penis, causing its' normal reaction. We kissed some more and Patricia slowly stroked my cock to its' full eight and a half inch length (in Canada we may be metric, butnot when it comes to cock length!). Meanwhile, I slipped a slightly moistened finger into her snatch, which had moistened considerably itself.

Easing Patricia onto her back, I repositioned between her legs and started kissing around her clit; she moaned audibly. Kissing more energetically, I centred on her clit, licking below it towards her vaginal lips. Looking into her pussy, I could see fluid flowing from her. I knew it was time. I rose up on my elbows, slid forward, and guided my hard cock into her.

"Oh Bruce, I love you so much", she cried, as my cock slid into her hot and wet pussy. Back and forth I sawed, faster and slower. I raised her legs over my shoulders and attacked with gusto. My balls slapped against her butt. Back and forth. "Baby", I whispered, "I'm going to fill you with cum." "Oh, yes, do it, do it". I could feel the tingling in my balls. Slap slap slap, it built. I kissed Patricia firmly as my cock started to swell inside her hot vagina. In the middle of the kiss I gritted out,"Here I come baby". "Oh, yes, fill me with sperm, Bruce!"

My cumshot started in my balls (it felt), and seemed to flow like a torrent straight into Patricia's vagina. Four, five solid spurts and then the dribbles. I bucked and bucked against her, then collapsed with my face against her left cheek. We lay panting on the blanket, sated for the moment, our lotion now gone thanks to the sweat we had produced. It seemed like several minutes had gone by.

"My God", came a soft voice from nearby, "I have never seen anything like that!" We both looked in amazement and there was Judy, sitting under her umbrella. "It was so beautiful, you two." Patricia seemed to redden in the face a little, and I asked, "How long have you been there?"

"Long enough. That was quite a show."

Patricia composed herself enough to say, "Look, Jude, this isn't what we intended, but it's what happened."

"Trish, look, I know I'm more conservative than you, but I'm not a prude. I've seen it in pictures and movies, just never quite like this. It was amazing!"

"Well", I grunted, slowly rolling off Patricia and revealing my glistening, cum-covered cock, which was even now softening, "don't expect an encore anytime soon!" Both women giggled at that. I closed my eyes for a few minutes, but could tell Patricia went to sit with her friend under the umbrella.

Next thing I knew, it was decided to return to our house outside Winnipeg. Being nearly 4 PM, this seemed a good idea. We dressed in 'street' clothes, packed up, and off we went, getting back to the house by 6. A thunderstorm was approaching and we asked Judy to stay for dinner, which she accepted.

All of us showered – individually – and then set to making dinner. Steaks sizzled, salad was dressed, and wine and conversation flowed. Outside the storm built in fury. With heavy rain pelting down, Patricia asked Judy to stay over. Seeing her nod agreement, I opened another bottle of wine. I started cleaning up and left the ladies to talk between themselves. I heard laughter from the dining room as I loaded the dishwasher.

Patricia came in as I was finishing up and looked straight at me. I knew what she was thinking from previous experience! My cock twitched at the thought. "Bruce, Judy just couldn't help but talk about what she saw this afternoon. She asked about what our boundaries were, and I told her. She's my best friend!"

"OK", I replied trying to look dumb.

"Judy hasn't been laid in months, and she wants to know if you'd fuck her tonight. I'm OK with you fucking my best friend, I mean, why not: you've fucked my sister several times, and I've fucked her boyfriend. You OK with it? She's even cool with me being there to watch."

"Well, since you put it that way", I said, with a sly grin forming.

"You bastard! You'll pay eventually you know!"

"Yah, I know. Do we go upstairs now?"

"Yes, before Judy loses her nerve."

I walked out into the dining room ahead of Patricia and took our guest in hand, leading her up the stairs and into our master bedroom. Judy was trembling she was so nervous. "Look, I've never ever done anything like this, but I am so horny after seeing you two today I really want this. But I don't want to hurt your marriage."

"Judy", I said, starting to unbutton her blouse," believe me, this will be OK." Patricia circled behind her friend and, when I had slid her blouse off, unfastened her bra and tossed it to the ottoman, revealing her small breasts to my gaze. Her nipples were firming up but Judy's boobs were definitely what you'd call buds. My cock started to swell nonetheless. Patricia reached around and unsnapped Judy's slacks and slid the zipper down, then tugged them down past her hips, letting them fall to the floor. Judy put one hand on my shoulder and stepped forward and out of the slacks, standing in front of me in only her thong.

I saw Patricia starting to strip behind her. I pulled my golf shirt over my head, then unzipped my shorts and stepped out of them, standing in front of Judy in my briefs. Patricia was naked at this point, and knelt behind her friend and tugged her thing down, Judy stepping out of that as well.

"All that wine has made me a loose woman", she giggled. I looked down at her bald taco with amazement. All of the ones I'd seen were on porn stars or strippers. "Jack asked me to do this for him", she said, lowering her eyes, "he got off on it." "Tell you what, Judy, it looks pretty amazing to me", I said. I stepped forward to kiss her softly on the mouth, and felt Patricia embrace Judy from behind.

"Do the honours?" I asked Judy, looking down at my briefs. "Oh, yes please." She knelt in front of me and tugged my briefs down, my now nearly hard cock springing upward from its' hiding place. "Oh, and what a big man you are", she said, kissing the tip. Clearly Judy was as horny as Patricia had said, as she wasn't wasting time with warming up! She opened her mouth and slid Mr Juicy into it a couple of inches, then sucked back and forth around the head. What a great feeling! I put my hands on her shoulders and let her continue, looking past her onto the bed, where Patricia was quietly masturbating, watching her best friend blow her husband.

My cock was at full mast now, and I asked, "There was something about someone needing a vacancy filled?" Judy pulled her head away and laughed, "Yeah, I really do need that. You ready? Because I'm wetter than the rainforest." "Let's do it, then, and do it well", I pulled her up and led her over to the side of the bed away from Patricia, and Judy climbed onto it and got into the middle. Patricia put an arm around her friend and kissed her, continuing to masturbate with her other hand. Her legs were apart and Judy could look straight at Patricia's pussy.

"God that looks hot, Trish."

"Feels hot, Judy, want to try me?"

Judy looked hesitant, then shrugged a little and turned to face her friend. She put her right hand onto Patricia's bush, felt around for a minute or so, then slowly slid her middle finger into her best friend's cunt. Patricia gasped in pleasure, then moaned softly, "Oh yes, Judy, that's right. That's what friends are for." I stood by, slowly stroking myself at the sight. "Oh, faster, faster, Jude, faster." Judy stepped up her fingering, then inserted her index finger as well. "Oh, oh, oh, Jude, I 'm gonna, I'm gonna cum. You're making me cum."

"Cum then, you cum, then Bruce will make me cum. I need to cum."

"Oh God, here it is Jude", Patricia arched her back and placed her right hand over Judy's, holding it in place as she orgasmed, her body shaking several times. Wow! She was into it tonight.

I stopped stroking and clambered onto the bed. "No fair you two having all the fun. I am ready and willing and, judging by the look of Mr Juicy, able." Judy laughed and turned to me, taking the hand that had fingered Patricia and wrapping it around my cock. "Youare ready", she said. Judy then lay back on the pillows and spread her legs somewhat. "I don't need any foreplay Bruce. I'm so fucking horny I think I'll come as soon as that thing touches me."

I moved between Judy's legs, looked over at Patricia, who had recovered her composure somewhat and was watching intently. Taking my cock in hand, I guided it to the entrance to Judy's pussy, rubbed back and forth a couple of times, eliciting some whimpering, then slowly but steadily slid it in.

"Oh God, oh yes, that's what I'm talking about", laughed my new lover. "That's what I've been missing." I pushed my boner further in, "Oh yes, oh yes, fuck me now. God that's nice and big, Bruce, nice and big." I started to slide in and out, slowly at first. "Oh fuck yes, yes, that's what I need." One thing I noticed was that Judy's pussy muscles were much firmer than Patricia's, likely from all that tennis. She was very firm down there.

I started to pick up my tempo after a few minutes, and Judy pulled her legs up to her breasts, giving me a deeper access. On my downstrokes I was bumping into her cervix, on the upstroke, brining the corona of my cockhead just to the pussy entrance. "Oh, fuck, fuck, that's good Bruce. Keep pumping me." "Judy, you're pretty awesome you know", I opined. I slowed down a little then for a couple of minutes, then noticed that old tingling feeling in my balls. It was showtime!

I got Judy to wrap her legs around me, hooking the ankles together. I looked over at Patricia, who had been silent during our twenty minute fuck. Her eyes were glazed and her right hand was rubbing her clit furiously, so clearly she was in her own world. I started to pump harder once again. "Judy, I'm going to come soon. I'm going to shoot my semen into you. Want it?"

"Oh God, Bruce, don't cum in me. I'm not on the pill. Pull out and shoot on my tits. I love come on my tits." Patricia had come to again and was leaning into us more closely. I felt her hand rubbing around my ass. "OK, Judy, I'll pull out." I started to pump furiously, feeling my balls tingle ever more. My cockhead started to swell and I knew it was time.

I pulled out just in time, as on my very first handstroke a ribbon of semen erupted from my cock and sprayed all over Judy's stomach and onto her tits. Then another, running down between her tits onto her neck. Then a smaller one, onto her stomach. Then some dribbles just above her clit. As I was shooting, I was groaning "Oh shit, oh shit", and Judy was almost hysterical in her orgasm, "Oh God, oh fuck, I'm cumming, Bruce, I'm cumming!" she shrieked, pulling me onto her and the pool of semen that had erupted all over her.

We lay together for several minutes, panting and generally feeling totally drained.

I pulled back from Judy a little, come sticking to my chest hairs, and asked, "So was it good for you?" She laughed at that, as did Patricia, then said, "Look at the mess you made on me. I need a towel." Patricia leaned forward over her friend and said, "I've got a better idea." And started to lap up my cum from her friends neck, breasts and stomach. Patricia lingered over Judy's right nipple, licking and sucking and eliciting shivers from her friend.

"Oh, jeez, Trish, that feels good. Where'd you learn todo that?"

"My sister Maryann and I used to get each other off as teenagers since Dad was such a strict bastard. We hardly ever got dates but we were so horny sometimes, we just did it to each other."

"You meanincest?" asked Judy incredulously.

"Yup, and I'm not ashamed neither.", replied my beautiful wife.

I was yawning a little at this point, a few glasses of wine and making love to two women in one day will do that. I snuggled down in the bed beside Judy spoon position and said, "Night ladies, I'm tired." I closed my eyes and drifted off...

* * * * *

The next thing I knew it was dark in the bedroom and a hand was slowly stroking my inflating cock.

"Bruce", whispered Judy softly, "would you fuck me again please? Patricia's asleep so maybe we won't disturb her."

"What time is it?" I replied.

"About 3." Judy moved slowly to straddle me and impaled herself on my cock. "Oooohhhh", she exhaled," that feels good." Slowly Judy started to move up and down on me. There was enough light from the alarm that I could see a look of joy on her face. Up and down, up and down she moved. Patricia moved ever so slightly next to us.

I pulled Judy closer and slowly rolled her over onto her back. I increased my tempo as much as I thought I could without waking Patricia. Slap slap slap went my balls against Judy's butt. I could tell she was approaching her orgasm as her breathing rate was increasing. She was being as silent as she could be. I slid my left hand down around her butt cheek and started rubbing my middle finger around her anus. I saw her eyes widen and then I slowly slid the finger into her hole, so she was being penetrated in both locations. My balls were buzzing and I knew I was going to come soon.

"Come inside or out, Jude?" I asked.

"Outside. My fertility cycle is peaking right now."

I grunted and whipped my cock out, stroking feverishly in the dark. I felt my cum shoot out the tip as my cockhead swelled, probably landing on Judy's stomach and twat. Not nearly as much as before but there you go. I collapsed forward onto Judy and asked, "Good for you, too?"

"Oh, yes, Bruce, I feel so much better now. I feel like a woman again."

We lay quietly, in afterglow, breathing heavily.

A low voice came from across the bed, "Horndogs."

All three of us laughed out loud and then Patricia said, "For gosh sakes go to sleep!"

And so we did.

* * * * *

Judy departed the Sunday morning and our lives resumed their natural rhythm. Me working from home, Patricia driving down Highway 8 to the office. We only made love once, on the Tuesday night. Thursday, Judy called: can I come for the weekend? Patricia arched her eyebrow? (What do you think, hon?) I nodded (OK).

Judy arrived with gifts and wine just before supper on Friday evening. To charge the atmosphere, we swam nude, then ate nude in the dining room. My cock was fully erect during most of the dinner. Both women could see it over the table, and made elaborate references to having sausage on the menu for later. I could see this was going to be a marathon.

12