Hot August Night

Story Info
Heath hooks up with a fashion reporter.
2.1k words
4.25
21.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I’d been invited to this party and against my better judgment, I decided to go. Too many celebrities and way too many reporters looking for a story. My name is Peyton, and I’m a fashion reporter. Okay, so maybe it’s not Pulitzer stuff, but it’s a good living, and I get to meet everyone…. But I digress. This story is about a party….

Peyton did a last minute check of herself. Nice short leather skirt, blue peasant blouse and black boots, blonde curls streaming down her back. She was tired of being conservative, and decided to wear something bold from a new young designer. After all, the outfit was a freebie… Smiling at her reflection, she picked up her bag and headed out the door.

Her friend Lucy met her at the door. The house was already filled with other reporters and some of Hollywood’s stars and wannabes. Peyton headed for the bar and got a glass of wine.

“Can you water this down a bit for me? Just some seltzer, I need to keep my wits about me for a while.”

She took the drink and settled into a barstool. She scanned the room, looking for familiar faces. Hands waved to her, and she waved back. No one worth talking to, not this early anyway.

Turning back to the bar, she didn’t see who had approached. She nearly choked on her wine when she heard that deep Aussie voice.

“A beer, mate.”

Peyton looked up. There he stood, Heath Ledger. Four months before, she had interviewed him for a fashion shoot. Peyton still had copies of the original pics in her bedroom.

“Heath, hi, how are you?”

Heath looked over to her. His mind raced to remember her, damn; this was one hot chick, why didn’t he remember her? “

“Well, hey, how are you???” He stammered, trying to cover.

Peyton smiled. “You don’t remember me, right?”

Heath grinned sheepishly. “Please help me?”

She nodded. “My names Peyton McGregor. I interviewed you for California Fashion a couple months ago.”

Heath shook his head, “Yes, yes, now I remember! But you look so different, I would’ve remembered these curls!” He reached out and twirled a curl between his long fingers. Despite the closeness of the room, Peyton shivered at his touch.

“Yeah, well, I had my hair up that day. Professional and all.”

Think what you want, but she lusted after him ever since she met him. The interview had been done “on the run” just a quick luncheon thing, and they hadn’t kept up.

Heath kept wondering to himself why he hadn’t gotten this beauty’s number at least. But he recalled that the interview was fast and he had left immediately for another film shoot. But he did remember that she was quite attractive and intelligent.

“Peyton, hey, let’s find someplace here where we can talk and catch up.”

They took their drinks and headed out to the deck. The evening was cool, the stars bright, and the moon hanging just perfectly over the ocean. Her friend Lucy had benches placed randomly in the sand, and right at this moment no one was occupying them.

Peyton pulled off her boots, Heath kicked off his sandals and they headed down to a seat.

They chatted, catching up, and finished their drinks. Heath had slipped his arm around her at some point, neither of them realizing exactly when. Peyton sighed and leaned against Heath’s shoulder. The breeze from the ocean was gentle, the moonlight just right. She could feel Heath’s fingers sliding through her curls, softly pulling her face to his. Stroking over her jaw, then her lips, he finally bent his head down and kissed her. They embraced for quite a while, just exploring each other’s mouths, their tongues dancing as though this was the millionth time, not the first.

Peyton could feel her panties getting damp. She just wanted to throw Heath down in the sand and rip his clothes off. Her nipples were hard as rocks, and if the huge bulge in his jeans was any indication, Heath was just as happy about this as she was.

He broke the kiss, his breathing ragged. “Damn, girlie. You are something else!”

Peyton grinned at him. “I hope that’s a good thing, Heath.”

He could only nod. “You bet it is.” He kissed her again, pressing up against her. She nudged his bulge with her thigh, and he groaned into her mouth. His hands moved over her back, finally slipping over her breast, stroking and fondling the growing nipple. Peyton ground harder into him, her hands exploring his tight bottom. She thought she was going to explode, what was he waiting for??

Heath wanted to rip her clothes off at this point. But, he didn’t want her to think he was a jerk, either. He slid his hand along her thigh, under her skirt, just to the edge of her panties. They were damp, and he could feel his cock jump as he touched them.

She pushed against his fingers, going crazy with desire. Peyton felt his lips over her neck, her ears. He whispered to her, “are you sure?”

In reply, Peyton took his crotch in her hand and lightly squeezed. She took his face in her other hand and looked him in the eye.

“Heath, do you want me? I mean, do you really want me? Cos I tell you, I really want you, right here, right now. I’ve wanted you since the last time I saw you.”

Heath could only nod. “Yeah, I want you, but I want more than just this. I’m not into one night stands.”

“Good, that makes two of us. But, right now….” Peyton stood up and pulled Heath to his feet. She began unbuttoning his shirt, then kissing down over his chest. She licked over each nipple, watching his face as he responded to her teasing. His cock was straining at the fabric of his jeans. He stroked through her hair, pulling her close and moaning. He pulled her top up from the back and stripped it off over her head. Taking the blanket that was on the bench, he spread it on a secluded area of sand. Heath sat down on the blanket.

Peyton stood in front of him, framed in the moonlight. She could hear the music from the party drifting down over the sand. Heath shifted uncomfortably, patting the blanket next to him.

“Not just yet, luv. I’m having a spontaneous moment…”

Peyton began to sway her hips to the beat of the music. She danced for a few minutes, stroking up and down her arms seductively. Turning her back, she unfastened her bra. Heath groaned when she leaned over, her skirt riding up over her silky panties. He could see how damp she was.

He slid his jeans off, his erection causing quite a stir in his boxer/briefs. He was really enjoying this, and couldn’t wait to get his hands on her!

Peyton turned around as the song ended. Heath could see her nipples were so hard, and her breasts were gorgeous! She took them in her hands and teased him more, running her thumbs over the hard nubs. Heath closed his eyes and gave his throbbing cock a quick squeeze.

“What are you doing to me, woman? Get your sweet arse down here!”

She stepped just slightly out of his reach. This was so much fun! She reached around and unfastened her skirt, dropping it to the ground. She ran her hands over her butt, wiggling it a few times, laughing all the while. “Is this what you want, Heath??” She batted her eyelashes dramatically.

Heath got to his knees and grabbed her wrist. He pulled her down to the blanket, pinning her under him. She pulled his face to hers and kissed him wildly. His cock was throbbing. He ripped her panties from her and tossed them into the ocean. She pulled his shorts from him, his manhood springing into view.

Sitting up, she immediately took his cock into her mouth, all the way, down to his belly. He gasped aloud, not expecting that. She began teasing him with her tongue, stroking the shaft when her mouth wasn’t around him. He could only lay back on the blanket.

She continued to tease, feeling his cock getting harder. She grinned up at him. “You like?” As her tongue swept around the tip.

“Like? Please, oh, come on!” Peyton sucked just the tip. “Tell me, Heath, tell me what you want, come on, you can tell me…”

Heath wrapped his fingers in her hair. “Suck me, that’s what I want. Then, after you suck me, I’m gonna lay you down and lick every inch of you, over and over. Then I’m gonna slide this into you and make you cum ‘til you beg me to stop.”

Peyton could feel the wetness spreading under her with every word. She began to suck Heath in earnest, pulling him even deeper into her throat. She kept sucking ‘til he came, a rolling eruption of his juice that she swallowed. He called her name out loudly as he came.

He immediately pulled her to his lap, kissing her, tasting himself on her lips.

His fingers squeezed and rolled her achingly hard nipples. His fingers slid over her cleanly shaven lips, tickling over each one, then sliding his finger between to stroke over her hard, sensitive clit. Heath held her tightly against him on his lap, his mouth and tongue over her lips, neck and throat.

He slid his finger into her wetness, stroking in and out, over her clit, then back in. She moaned and babbled in his ear. He could feel her tight wetness squeezing his finger. Keeping his hand busy, he gently slid her to her back. He licked each nipple, sucking it to incredible hardness. His teeth grazed over each one, nipping gently. Sliding his lips down over her belly, he dipped his tongue into her belly button. Placing her legs over his shoulders, he pulled her lips apart, and began to tease her clit with the tip of his tongue. She writhed under him as she pulled his face deeper into her. “Heath, I can’t take this anymore, please, PLEASE!”

Heath grinned. “How do you like it, this endless teasing?? Come on, tell me…” He licked over her again.

“Please, Heath, I want you…”

“Want me to what?”

“Dammit, I want you to lick my clit, and I want your big cock in me!!”

All she could see between her thighs was Heath’s big smile and his curls in the moonlight.

“Your wish is my command…”

With that, Heath began to lap at her clit, rolling his tongue around it, then sucking gently. He slid first one, then two fingers into her. Her pussy was hot and very tight. His cock, once again hard, was throbbing as he thought of burying it into her!

Peyton moaned and pulled at his hair. She could feel this building, and Heath could tell she was almost there. She exploded around his fingers and tongue, spilling her sweet nectar for him. She finally had to beg him to stop.

Without missing a beat, Heath climbed atop her and slid just the head of his cock between her swollen lips. She kissed him hard, licking her sweetness from him. She wrapped her thighs around his waist, and he thrust into her. They both moaned loudly.

Kissing deeply, their bodies so close they couldn’t tell where one left off and the other began, they made love under the moon. Heath could feel as Peyton’s orgasm approached, and he couldn’t hold back any longer. They came together, each calling the other’s name loudly.

Heath collapsed on top of her. They held each other in the night, faintly hearing the party in the background.

He finally slid off her, and got to his knees. Standing up, he silently reached for her. They ran down to the ocean, naked, feeling the cool breeze. They frolicked in the surf for a few minutes, holding and kissing each other. They made their way back to the blanket, sat down and held each other as the sky began to slowly lighten.

Heath kissed her gently. “This was the best party I ever went to. Hope your schedule’s free for the next few months…”

Peyton nodded. Anything for Heath.

So, that’s my story. It’s been six months, and Heath and I have kept this sometimes long distance relationship going. It’s just as sweet now as the first night. Oh, and I have quite a collection of pics, but that’s another story…..