Hot August Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck!" Amy sighed for the final time as she sank into the water. Tricia and Doug laughed. She turned toward Doug and clung onto him like a wet shirt.

"I didn't know you started liking anal sex," Tricia said.

"I don't. I had a fling with this temp guy at work before I met Greg and this guy would lick me there. I thought it was fucking incredible. Greg would never do it though. I practically begged him but he wouldn't do it."

"That bastard," Tricia spat.

"Jeez, you're still hard," Amy said when her hand grasped Doug's boner. "God, I think you guys wore me out on that last one. I'm ready to take a nap. I don't know if I'm up for any more fucking right now."

"Too bad, babe," replied Tricia as she slid her hands up to Amy's shoulders and gently laid her shoulders on the water. "You're single again. Time to start sowing some wild oats."

"That's right. And I got pretty worked up here," Doug joined in. "I'm ready to do some serious fucking."

"And you could use a nice fat cock like this after putting up with a drunken pencil-dick for so long," Amy's legs were still loosely encircling Doug's torso. Tricia reached and took Doug's cock at the base while he slid Amy's hips down. Tricia pressed his warm throbbing boner against her clit. Amy stretched her arms out and relaxed. As worn out as she was, the tingling sensation in her clit was telling her she still had a little energy left for another round.

"Oh fuck, you're right." Amy opened her legs up enough so that Tricia could guide Doug's cock into her slippery pussy. Doug had his hands on Amy's hips, waiting for the feel of his head parting her velvety lips. When he knew that Tricia's hand had directed him at her opening, he slowly pulled Amy down on him. She gasped out loud when the length of his cock was buried in her pussy. It had been awhile since a cock as thick as Doug's had stretched the walls of her pussy. Amy was suspended again, held aloft by the cool dark water. Tricia's hands were on Amy's shoulder blades as she bent over to kiss her on the lips. Doug had her loosely by the waist. He was gently pulling her hips down on his dick, and when she was impaled on his root he would let go and her lower body would rise to the surface. His cock would slowly leave her drifting pussy and the cool water that rushed in where she once was sent electric pulses through his body. He'd grasp her hips again just as the head of his cock was near her entrance and thrust them down on his cock only to have it warmed again by the heat of her pussy. The motion of their two bodies made ripples that slapped the side of the dock. Amy had her head resting in the crook of Tricia's shoulder and had and had reached around with an arm to stroke Tricia's dark hair. Tricia's hands were kneading Amy's soft wet breasts. No one spoke. Time was as suspended as Amy was between Tricia and Doug. The only sounds in the still night were the breeze on the leaves and the rhythmic slap-slap of the ripples hitting the dock from their thrusting.

Tricia was the first to notice gentle ripples turning into little waves and their striking on the dock getting louder. Doug was increasing the pace and had Amy's tiny waist firmly in place as he slid his cock in and out of Amy's pussy with a little more force. Amy responded to the increase in tempo by reaching up to wrap her arms around his neck. She held on tight as Doug's hands made her way down her back to the cleft of her ass cheeks. He spread them apart as his pounding increased. She ground her tight pussy onto his dick each time he drove his length into her. She let out a shaky breath when Tricia's hardened nipples pressed into her back and Amy felt Tricia's breath on her neck as she gave her a shower of kisses on her neck and nibbled her ear lobe. Amy felt another hand tracing a line down her spine to her ass cheeks. She whimpered when Tricia's teasing fingers circled around her anal ring. Her other arm reached around to Doug as she squeezed the three of them together.

The air was still and the three of them were silent except for their shuddered breaths as they orgasmed. Tricia could feel Amy's cunt muscles tremble and clamp down on Doug's cock as her arms and legs gripped him like a vice. Doug felt Amy's pussy clench around his cock to the point where he almost felt like he couldn't pull it out of her even if he wanted to as he blasted load after load of his cum deep inside her. Tricia, Doug, and Amy clung to each other for a few moments before they melted into the lake.

"That was incredible," Amy murmured. "Trish, I'm sorry you didn't come."

"I'm not worried about it. This was all about you anyway. Besides, we have a few days left. I'm going to get some, don't worry."

"Hey look, there's a mist on the water," Doug said as he straightened up and looked around.

"Shit, it must be late. I'm ready to go to bed," Tricia said.

Amy slowly dragged herself onto the floating dock to retrieve her bikini. "I can't use my legs," she groaned as she pulled herself up. "Thanks guys. I haven't had a fuck like that in a long time." She stood at a corner of the dock and raised her arms. "I'm king of the world!" she giggled before she bent down and picked up her clothes. She slipped back into the water as the other two made their way to their swimsuits. They all walked up to Tricia and Doug's cabin naked.

"Too bad our bed isn't bigger or you could sleep with us Amy," Doug said as they entered the tiny cabin.

"I was thinking about that too," Tricia replied as she placed a blanket and pillow on the couch for Amy. "Well Am, if you hear our bed squeaking feel free to c'mon over," she laughed. Tricia, Amy and Doug kissed each other before they turned out the lights and quickly fell asleep.

12