Hot August Summer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CandleLit
CandleLit
560 Followers

I watched Amy and saw she was tensing, getting close. Marie's mouth was performing magic on Amy's pussy, I could see her doing circles underneath and knew Amy would not last long with that treatment. Amy's hands were holding her own breasts, then moved down to stroke her stomach, then went to hold Marie to her pussy.

She was telling Marie, "Don't stop – oh, darling, don't stop." I picked up the pace, Marie's pussy beginning to tighten down on my cock, her hips bucking, her legs wrapping tight around me, drawing me in further.

I reached over and kissed Amy- said "I love you" - and unloaded into Marie, crying out into Amy's mouth, my cock giving squirt after squirt into Marie's pussy, my hands holding her hips onto me.

Amy grabbed me and kissed me with all her might, then looked into my eyes and moaned, her hips and back bucking as she came on Marie's tongue. Amy came as hard as I've ever seen her, unable to catch her breath, eyes closed, her body tensed in every muscle. She was not even done when her hands began running down and making fast circles over Marie's clit. Marie cried out, her body twisting, her pussy milking my cock, her young body wanting my come deep inside as Amy's hand brought out a whole other dimension to her orgasm.

Amy waited until I had finished inside Marie, then pushed me out of her, taking my place between Marie's legs. "That belongs to me," she said firmly as she grabbed my cock and sucked it into her mouth. She licked me clean, then moved her attentions to Marie. I moved up and kissed Marie, softly stroking her and tasting Amy's pussy on her mouth. Marie moaned softly as Amy licked and tasted my come on her, and I watched her eyes slowly close as she drifted off, her body still being pleasured by Amy, unable to stay awake.

I pulled Amy up – she fought for a moment, then relinquished – and held her to me, telling her how much I loved her.

She looked up at me and said "I love you too- you know that I love you more than anything in the world." She looked down at Marie, now breathing deeply, slowly.

Amy said, "I think we should keep her with us at Cannes. Then we send her back to Paris as we leave for Italy." Amy looked at my eyes. "Are you up for that?"

I simply smiled and held her for a while, then lay her down next to Marie. I covered them up with blankets from the bed, then sat across from them, looking at them both. Amy brushed her lips across Marie's cheek- enough to enter her dream, not enough to wake her- then wrapped her arm around Marie and closed her eyes. The two women snuggled against each other, warmly, naturally.

Looking out the window of the train, I thought of what the next few days would bring before we said goodbye to Marie. I picked up the last of my glass and toasted my loving wife. This was going to be good.

CandleLit
CandleLit
560 Followers
12