Hot Babe Romi

Story Info
A loving wife story.
1.8k words
3.42
29.6k
13

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Romi's fault that Robin lost his job.

If it wasn't for her he would have made it to work on time... but Romi needed some cock and took advantage of his morning hard-on.

She knew that he wouldn't be keen it as he had already been warned about being late... but Romi had to have some.

She had dreamt all night about his big cock being in her again.

Robin was still asleep when Romi grabbed the Velcro cuffs, put them around the back of the bed and attached them to his wrists that were above his head.

She then slid down sucking his already hard cock making it wet for her already wet pussy.

Romi couldn't wait any more so she jumped on and slid her pussy straight down on him all the way to the base.

'Oh fuck that's it. Ohhh that's good.' Romi moaned.

Robin started to wake as she pumped up and down on him slowly.

'Babe get off - I have to go.' he said reluctantly refusing the pleasure her cunt was providing his man rod.

'Just a bit more babe?' Romi pleaded.

'You'll be gone all day and I need some loving and good fucking. Please.'

'Well untie me and I'll fuck you.' Robin agreed.

'No you won't.' Romi said as she increased her pace.

His hips were then lifting up and hitting into her as she slammed down on him. He was clearly trying to make her cum and finish.

'Oh fuck his cock feels so fucking well.' Romi moaned, 'AAAAAgggghhhh.'

She used her cunt so well on his shaft that she came screaming as she did.

'Yes Yes Yes!' Romi impaled her body harder on his hard shaft until the pleasure subsided. Romi slid off and sucked and licked her tangy love juice until it was clean.

'Ok babe let's go now untie me.' said Robin.

'Not yet babe. One more to go.'

Romi jumped back up on his still hard, twitching cock and started pounding back to the base again. Romi sat up proud, squeezing her nipples and looking at herself in the double mirrors of their wardrobe doors.

'Babe gets the fuck off me!' Robin was now getting angry of, 'Let me out... For fucks sake!'

He was thrashing about under her pulling her cunt from side to side - his Trojan thrusting in and out lifting Romi off the bed as he tried to get out.

'You're not going until you cum baby.' Romi said. He stopped thrashing and laid still.

'Well fuck me then.' he said.

Romi moved forwards and her hands pushed on his shoulders. Romi's cunt was pounding in full-length strokes. She did her best but to no avail.

'Cum baby. Cum. Cum in me...'

'Just get off! It's not going to happen!' Robin sapped. 'I'm not happy at all!'

Romi leant forward and released his cuffs.

'Fuck look at the time! 15 minutes till I start work and you know it takes 30 to get there. I need a shower as well.'

He jumped in the shower and dressed and left. It wasn't long before the phone rang. It was Robin.

'Thank you babe!' he started. 'He sacked me. I fucking told you. Sometimes I think you just don't care. I'll be home later. Much later.'

Romi hung up. Shame and guilt flowed through her body.

I couldn't let this happen; Robin loved his job and had been progressing up the ladder until his new boss took over. It seemed the new guy had it in for Robin.

From the moment he walked in the door and blaming me making him late again gave Mr. Ellis his final reason to dismiss Robin. Although the first two were just crap in Romi's opinion. Made up rubbish to get rid of him.

Romi decided that was it. She jumped up, got dressed and headed to Robin's office.

Zina was sitting behind her big reception desk.

'Hi Romi. What are you doing here?' she asked.

Romi had met her at a few parties. In truth she would love to get a piece of her some time and had hoped at one party we would bring her home. It seemed like that was never going to happen then.

'I am here to see the Ellis guy. Do you know he just sacked Robin?'

'Yes everyone knows. I can't understand it. Robin is so good at his job. Everyone's shocked.'

'Well I need to see him.' Romi explained. 'You see it's my fault he was late and well he was naked and hard and I couldn't resist.'

'Ahhh ok... hope it was worth it. Robin was so angry when he left. He seemed pretty pissed with you.'

'I know he called me. Not happy.' Romi grimaced. 'So I want to see the jerk.'

'He is with someone right now and has another waiting.' said Zina.

'Maybe you can slip in without me noticing when I go and get his coffee? I don't want to lose my job as well.'

'Thanks babe.' Romi touched her hand and looked into her eyes, 'Maybe I could return the favor some time?'

'I'm sure we could work something out,' said Romi.

A young guy left Mr. Ellis's office, and Zina took her cue to get a coffee.

Romi walked straight into the jerk's office and closed the door behind her.

Romi saw the back of a large, leather swivel chair in the room and photos and certificates on the wall.

'I hope you made my coffee right this time,' snapped Mr. Ellis.

'Well no.' Romi said. 'I don't have your coffee.'

The chair spun around and revealed an older gentleman, distinguished looking with a grim face.

'I'm Romi. Today you sacked my partner Robin for being late.'

'So what? He was late. He is gone. How did you get in here?'

'As I said I'm Romi and I'm here to get my partner's job back. Why do you pick on him anyway?'

'It's too late.'

'I know he didn't deserve it. You have done nothing but pick him since you transferred in.' Romi said defiantly.

'He is out and there is nothing you can do about it.'

'Are you sure about that?' Romi wanted Robin's job back and didn't care what she had to do to get it.

Mr. Ellis was in his sixties. Thin and grumpy. Romi was sure a set of D-sized tits from a sexy like her would help to cheer him up.

Romi opened the buttons of her top.

'Are you sure Mr. Ellis? I want Robin to get his job back so bad he really loves it.' Romi smiled.

Romi walked to and locked his door. Romi pressed record on her i-Phone and placed it on his desk.

'I will be straight with you. I want his job back and I'm prepared to suck your cock to get it.'

'I'm a married man.' he said 'Get out!'

'Married oh is that so?'

Romi pulled her top open completely, popping buttons and revealing her D-sized tits spilling out of her bra.

'Do you like these?'

He turned his chair away.

'Oh come on now I know you want me!'

He swiveled his chair back around when Romi threw her skirt over the back of his chair.

'Come on Mr. Ellis. How long has it been since you had a young, warm woman to touch and feel?'

'I... I... I'm not... I'm married!'

His words sounded fairly sure but his cock straining in his pants told the truth.

'Please Mr. Ellis I so want to suck you. Please... Please!'

'No you can't it's not right.'

Romi stood and took down her g-string, unclipped her bra and let her tits spill out. He stood up - no longer resisting. He grabbed both of her girls in his hands squeezing her nipples.

'Oh this isn't right.' he mumbled as his mouth started to suck one hard, pink nipple. Romi's hand reached down and she undid his zipper and let his 8-inch cock spring out of his white y-fronts.

Romi pushed him back and he landed on his desk. Romi got on her knees and proceeded to crawl to him kissing his legs up to his underwear. Romi pushed him back a bit more. Stood up and grabbed her phone. And set it on an angle that showed Mr. Ellis perfectly.

Romi moved over and pulled down his pants.

'Tell me you want it!' Romi said as she moved her mouths slowly down towards his cock. 'Tell me you want me to suck it!'

'I want... you... to... suck... it...' he stammered with a pleading look.

His cock was hard, long and thin Romi pulled it making him want her even more.

'So Mr. Ellis. Robin's job?' Romi asked as she pulled lowering her mouth closer to his cock.

'I can't. What would I say?' he asked.

Romi pulled harder her breath then hot on the head of his cock.

'Suck it. Please suck it.'

'Robin's job?' Romi said.

'Yes OK. He has his job back.'

'OK and what about a pay rise and that promotion you knew he deserves?'

'Nope... he is luck...'

'Romi licked the head of his cock - the eye oozing pre-cum.'

'Ok. Ok. He has a pay rise!'

Romi's mouth was now sucking around the rim of his head.

'OK a pay rise and a new office. Please just suck it please!'

'Ok I will. But first call Zina and let her know to make the arrangements.'

Mr. Ellis pressed speaker on his phone and dialed reception.

'Zina, call Robin back and tell him he has been promoted give him the corner office overlooking the park.'

'Yes sir. Mr. Ellis. Right away.'

'It done so please suck my member.' demanded Mr. Ellis.

'How could I resist? Romi wrapped her mouth around it and sucked good and hard working it all the way down. Before too long he grabbed hold of her head as he started to cum.

He didn't deserve to cum in Romi.

So Romi moved her head off and pulled his cock until cum spurted out over his trousers and legs. Romi took her phone in her other hand to be sure she captured it all.

Romi stood up and dressed in her skirt and top putting her g-string in her bag as she walked out the door.

'It was nice meeting you.' Romi said as she walked out. Romi winked at Zina as she left.

'He is ready for you.' Romi smiled to the person who was waiting to go in.

'As she walked out the front door she had a call from Robin.'

'Babe you will never guess what... Mr. Ellis had a change of heart and I got my job back. And what's more I got that promotion and a new office. I'm coming home to celebrate. Warm your pussy up for me.'

'It's always ready for you, baby. See you soon.' Romi replied.

to be continued...