Hot Babe Romi Ch. 01

Story Info
Slave game with sexy wife.
1.9k words
3.27
10.8k
4

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the evening Romi & Robin enjoyed a romantic candle light dinner that Romi had prepared.

Romi spent the afternoon making one of Robin's favorite meals. She liked to please Robin and knew that this would put him in a good frame of mind for the evening's activities. Robin gave her a kiss and complimented her on her efforts in the kitchen.

They ate their dinner and chat casually. As they finish their meal Romi offered to get out the pie that she bought for desert. Both have had quite a bit to eat and Robin told her that he was full, but that he would enjoy eating a different kind of pie.

Romi gave a naughty smile and told him that if that's what he wanted she would be happy to oblige him. Robin suggested that they would play a master/slave game that both of them enjoy. Sometimes Romi had a need for domination and loved being his sex slave.

They agreed on a safe word and the game begins. Romi must follow Robin's directions without any argument or hesitation. If she failed to do so, or if she used the safe word and ended the game, she would get a spanking equal to her age. Robin used a leather strap when he spanked her, so she always tried her best to avoid that circumstance.

Robin ordered Romi to undress, which she did. She knew that he liked to watch and slowly slides her top over her head. She had a lacy red bra on underneath with matching panties which she exposed as she removed her short skirt. Romi in only her bra and panties, she moved over to Robin, unbuttoned his shirt, and removed it.

Next, she knelt in front of him with her face in front of his crotch, unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants, and dropped them to the floor. He stepped out of them and she proceeded to remove his underwear and socks.

Once Romi had finished undressing Robin, she removed her bra and panties and awaits his command. Robin told her to go to the bedroom to get out a butt plug and bring it to him. She had done that enough times to know to bring some lotion with her also.

If she forgot, that's her problem. She gathered up the butt plug and lotion and assumed her position over the end of the couch. Robin watched as her tits flatten against the cushions. Romi spreads her legs wide as she bended over the arm of the couch so that Robin could see all of her private parts.

She opened the bottle of lotion and applies a generous amount to her hand and then began to apply it to her anal opening. Robin smiled as she rubbed her finger in small circles around her rose bud. When it was well lubricated, she slides a finger in and worked some lotion around, inside of her ass.

Then she put a second finger inside of her ass hole and stretched it as wide as she could. When she felt that it's suitably stretched she picked up the plug, coated it with lotion and slowly worked it in until it was buried in her ass. Then she connected the straps so that it is securely hold inside of her and won't slip out.

Robin enjoyed watching her ass which was offered to him over the couch end. The plug, which was deep inside of Romi, was an indication of her total submission to him. He pushed on it and asked Romi that how it felt. "It feels wonderful. I am happy to keep my ass full for you for as long as you wish master." Robin was pleased with Romi's reply.

He gave her a light slap on her ass and then ordered her to get up and go to the bath tub. She knew what that meant and walked slowly to the tub and stepped inside where she sat on the floor and looked up at Robin. He got into the tub and positioned himself on top of her with his cock pointed directly at her pussy.

It took a minute for him to relax and for his pee to begin to flow over her clean shaven cunt. He shoot a hard stream of hot piss, starting at her pussy and working up past her breasts and finally to her face. Romi knew that she would win extra points with Robin if she swallowed all that was offered to her so she opened her mouth wide.

Robin directed his hot stream into her eager and open mouth. She waited until his piss filled it up to her lips and then swallowed quickly, opening up for another drink. If she pleased him well, she would get to cum also tonight.

She swallowed several mouthfuls of his pee before he was finished with her, then looked up and smiled at him. Robin smiled back and told her that what a good slave she was. Robin steped back while Romi turned on the shower. When the water was warm, Robin stepped in and rinsed himself while Romi waited. When he was finished, she took her turn and cleaned herself up. The butt plug was still in her ass and Robin grabbed it to move it around a bit.

"Thank you master for showing me my place," Romi said.

"You're a good slave tonight. You will be well rewarded if you continue to do my bidding so willingly."

Romi smiled and replied, "Thank you master."

"Go get your panties and meet me in the living room," Robin demanded. Romi did as she was told. They met at the couch and sat down. "Now stuff them into your cunt," Robin ordered. That was not one of Romi's favorite things to do at that moment, but she must please her master if she wanted any relief.

Romi lay on the couch and fingered her pussy, occasionally applying some lotion. When it was well lubricated, she picked up the red panties that she had previously been wearing. She stretched them out and found the material that would normally cover her pussy.

Positioning a finger in the center of that area she moved them to her opening and started to push. Bit-by-bit Robin watched the silky material disappeared inside of her. She continued to push until they were hidden from sight.

"You are nice and full for me now my dear. How does that feel?"

Romi knew that there was only one correct answer. "It feels wonderful. Thank you for ordering it master. I will be happy to stay full for as long as it pleases you."

"Great," responds Robin. "Now move your head down to my lap and show my cock some attention." That was good news for Romi since she knew that the sooner she made Robin cum, the sooner she can got some relief.

She took the head of his cock into her mouth and started to pump slowly. She took it in just past the tip on her first stroke and then a bit more each following stroke until finally her lips were all of the way down to his balls. Robin was very hard at this point. She knew how to please him and took it all the way into her mouth while keeping her lips pressed tightly against his shaft.

Robin watched her tits bounce as her head moves up and down on his rock hard cock. He reached out and feels her tits as they jiggle. She pumped for several minutes and then she sensed that he was on the edge, but needed to put him over.

Romi placed a finger into the side of her mouth and coated it with her saliva. Then she moved her hand down below his crotch to find his hairy asshole. She pushed against his tight opening and her finger starts to enter his rectum. She pushed in deeper and deeper as his moans increased.

She moved her finger slowly in and out as she kept up a fast tempo with her mouth, still pounding it all the way down on his cock. Robin let out a scream and began to unload in her mouth. Romi stayed with him and catched his entire load inside of her mouth. Squirt after squirt filled her mouth until it was completely full. Just when she thought she couldn't hold anymore, he collapsed. Romi showed him her mouthful of cum and then swallowed and then thanked him for the treat.

Robin lay back with a big smile on his face. Romi dipped her head down to catch a final drop of cum that was running off of his cock. After a few minutes of rest, he told Romi that she had done a great job and it was time for her fun.

"First remove the panties from your cunt." He watched as she placed her fingers inside of her and found the edge of the silky material. Romi pulled gently on her panties and they began to slide out of her. Robin loved to watch her pull objects out of her openings and that was no exception.

His eyes were glued on her pussy as he watched her bright red panties emerge. "Now you may remove the butt plug." Robin watched as she unbuckles the straps and slided the toy out of her ass. She wrapped it in her panties and set it aside. "Since you have performed well tonight, I will allow you to cum."

Romi replied, "Thank you master. How may I cum?"

"Clean off the plug and fuck yourself with it while I watch." Romi rubbed the plug in her wet panties, applies a bit of lotion to it and soon was sliding the soft rubber object furiously in and out of her pussy. Robin leant over and started to suck on her right tit, while playing with her other one with his hand. Romi loved it when Robin talked dirty to her and Robin was well aware of that.

"Is my little whore going to cum for me tonight? Doesn't it feel good to have that toy shoved up your cunt? I want you to cream all over it while I watch you." Robin's breathing increased along with the pace of her humping the toy. She was then pulling it completely out of her pussy and then shoving it in as deep as she possibly could. Robin continued to talk to her during her frantic cunt pounding.

"That's right; shove that cock deep into your cunt. Keep fucking yourself until you cum for me. Oh... that looks so nice. Pump your pussy." Robin couldn't take any more and orgasm with great intensity. When she was finished, she let the sticky toy fall to the floor.

The two fell asleep on Robin's couch, something that was common for them to do after an intense session of sex.

At 2:00 in the morning Robin's cell phone rang. It was a call from his boss who had an urgent assignment for Robin. Robin must pack quickly and be on a plane in several hours. He got up, packed his bag, and set it by the door.

He awakened Romi and made an excuse that his company had an emergency situation and that he needed to be in another city by early the next day to deal with their customer. Romi was disappointed that he was leaving and pleaded with him to stay, but she knew that it won't change anything. He promised to return in one day, but that's just to calm her down. He really had no idea when he would return, but Romi would wait for him. She always did.

to be continued...