Hot Babe Romi Ch. 05

Story Info
Sexful joy.
3.8k words
4.5
5.5k
3
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next day morning, Romi returned home and found one voice message of Robin that he would come at night. It was good news for her. She started to cook his favourite food.

In the evening she got a call from Mr. Ellis. "Romi, I need you in my office," Mr. Ellis said.

There was nothing unusual about that request, but something in his tone made her pause.

Romi might have imagined the tone. There was nothing unusual about his demand.

She kept hoping for a repeat of the other day, when he made love to her... no, correction, when he fucked Romi on the conference table. Oh God, that had been amazing, so incredibly hot. Just the thought had in her dripping honey from her core, soaking her panties and she needed a moment to collect herself, to be able to keep a straight face and did her job properly.

When Romi entered his office, Ellis was already at his desk, immaculate as ever: black business suit, white crisp shirt and silver cufflinks. He's the definition of distinguished with a sharp nose and a strong jaw. The sprinkling of grey in his otherwise jet black hair adds weight to his authority.

His eyes studied Romi as she closed the door and approached the desk.

Eventually, he leaned back in his chair and offered a congenial smile. "I have something for you, Romi," he said, opening his desk drawer and produced a small box.

Romi was surprised. Mr. Ellis, her husband's boss, bought her something? That was the farthest thing on her mind. She stood there, flummoxed. Her thoughts might have shown on her face because he raised from his chair and came to stand in front of her. He relieved her from her leather purse and replaced them with the small purple gift box.

"What is this? A gift?"

"Yes, as much for me as for you," he said, smiling down at her.

Her curiosity peaked, she lifted the lid. At first she didn't know what it was. Something metallic, shaped like a big drop. A stem raised from the end with a deep red rhinestone set on the top. Romi took it out and turned it between her fingers. It was beautiful, but she could not figure out what it was. Then she realized and she blushed scarlet. Romi looked at Mr. Ellis and saw the heat in his eyes.

She swallowed before speaking. "You want to... arm... there?"

"Yes, Romi. I want to put this up your ass to prepare you, so you can take my cock."

"Ooh," was the only thing Romi uttered. What he said to Romi made her very excited, her pussy tingling, clenching at the thought of him taking her ass. Her panties were even wetter in seconds.

He stepped closer, crowding her, making her felt his magnetic presence. "You want that don't you, my slut?"

The way he spoke to her made her want even more. Romi gave him a shy smile, biting her lip. "Yes, Mr.Ellis, I would like that, very much," she whispered.

"Good girl," he said stroking her cheek. "Now, bend over the desk and pull up your skirt."

"Now? Here?"

"Yes. Now. Here", his voice had that authoritative tone that caused her to shiver and, at the same time, making her needs to do anything to please him.

Romi leant over the desk, slowly raised her skirt up her thighs, over her hips, and she was rewarded by Mr. Ellis's deep groan when her garters and minuscule silk panties were revealed.

"Romi , you are a sight to admire."

Her pussy wept for him and she told him so. He chuckled; stroked her ass cheek, then grabbed it hard and slapped it once for emphasis. The heat from his palm went straight to her sex. Moaning, she pressed her rump against him.

"You're such a deliciously whore. So hungry for my cock."

"Yes, Ellis," Romi admitted. "I'm always ready for you, Ellis, whenever you want me."

He stepped back. "Slide down your panties and spread your cheeks for me."

Romi followed his order, exposing her pussy and ass for his pleasure.

They didn't speak for a while. She felt his heated gaze on her. Knowing he could see her arousal feeded her hunger for him.

"You have a gorgeous ass, Romi. I can't wait to claim it as mine."

The way he said it, with an unconcealed hunger, made her heart flutter. Yes, she wanted that; she wanted him claiming her as his, whatever part he deemed worthy.

Romi felt something cold tracing the inside of her thigh. It was the metal butt-plug sliding slowly upwards. She shivered, holding her breath in anticipation. He reached her sex, sliding the toy through her wet petals and she gasped. The cold steel against her hot pussy was a new sensation for her and it focused all her attention on that point.

Mr. Ellis inserted the plug in her cunt, pushed it in and out a few times, before withdrew it and traced it slowly towards her back entrance. He paused when he reached his destination, just holding it against her puckered hole, letting her used to the feeling.

"Push against me," he instructed while slowly pressing the plug against her sphincter. It resisted at first. A soothing, "Relax," accompanied by a gentle touch at the small of her back helped her to adjust that and the plug slipped in.

"Ohh, Ellis that feels, mmmm... "

Romi had difficulty forming coherent thoughts. All her attention was concentrated on the foreign object in her back entrance, the feeling of it stretching her, filling her. She liked that, she liked that a lot, the physical sensation of being full.

"Fuck, that's so hot," Mr. Ellis groans. "I can't wait till your ass will be ready to take my cock."

"I can't either ", Romi told him.

He chuckled while gripping her arm and pulling her upright to face him. "You are such a delightful slut, Romi. And all mine to play with. To do what I please with."

"Yes, Ellis", She didn't recognize her voice. It was breathless and inviting.

"Good girl. Such a good pet," he smirks, "Now, on your knees".

"Yes...Ellis"?

When she didn't immediately move to follow his command, he grabbed her shoulders, pushed her to her knees. Romi was face to face with the very prominent bulge in his suit pants.

"Oh, Ellis, you are hard for me."

"Yes I am, you vixen whore." He spoke softly, his tone quite contrary to the phrasing. He stroked her cheek and she leaned into his palm, savoring his gentle touch.

"I can't go into my next meeting like this," Mr. Ellis said, indicating his erection. "You'll have to take care of it for me."

He unzipped his trousers and pulled out his very hard cock. The sight of his swollen dick was magnificent. It made her spellbound. A bead of pre-cum seeped and, as if on autopilot, she leaned forward and collected it on the tip of her tongue.

Mr. Ellis groaned.

Encouraged by his apparent pleasure, Romi kissed the tip, before slowly tracing around the rim of the head with her tongue. More pre-cum seeped and she quickly lapped it up, relishing the taste in her mouth.

Romi wanted to worship that gorgeous cock; devoured it whole, making the man standing over her moaned and quivered with pleasure. She bent lower and licked slowly from base to tip and she was rewarded with his moan and more pre-cum. Romi opened her mouth to wrap her lips around his head, swirling her tongue around it before sucking him deeper. Then she let him slipped out, almost all the way, before sucking him into her mouth again.

"Oh God Romi, you suck cock like a fucking whore," Mr. Ellis groaned.

The comment encouraged her and, without taking her eyes off him, she took him even deeper, far enough for her to gag. When she withdrew, she scrapped her teeth along him, only softly, not hard enough to hurt, while stroking the underside with her tongue and sucking gently.

"Good girl, just like that. Don't take your eyes off me... mmm."

He rocked his hips gently then, controlling the movement. She let him took over, took control. She was so turned on by his hard cock slowly pumping in and out of her mouth and the butt-plug stretching her hole. Her asshole kept squeezing it, feeling it.

Her cunt wept her arousal onto the insides of her thighs. She started to put a hand between her legs, but she was stopped by Mr. Ellis. "Don't touch yourself, slut."

Why not? She didn't understand. Confused she pull back, letting him slipped out of her mouth. "Please, Ellis, I'm so wet and horny. I need to touch myself."

"Such a filthy horny slut. Like to suck my cock that much do you? But no, you are not allowed to touch," he said sternly.

Romi was disappointed, but did as she was ordered, not wanting to displeased him. She would cum later when she would be alone.

As if knowing what she was thinking he declared, "And you are not allowed to make yourself cum till I say so."

He had one hand around his hard dick. Romi wanted it in her mouth again. It felt empty and cold without him. The lingering taste still on her tongue was a teasing shadow of the real thing. His free hand moved to hold the back of her neck pulling her towards his erection. Greedily, Romi opened to him but he stopped before reaching her lips, her neck in his grip, making it impossible to move further.

"So, Romi, what will it be?"

"What will what be?"Romi was confused. She thought that she was to suck his cock. What was he asking her?

"Do you want to be my slut, Romi?"

"Yes, yes I want that more than anything, Ellis." Romi's tongue stumbled over the words; she could not seem to get them out fast enough.

"More than anything? Really?" he mocked. "Then it won't be hard for you to follow one simple instruction, will it?"

His tone was almost derisive but Romi didn't care. She transformed into this wanton creature, only wanting the one thing just beyond her reach. His hard cock was a teasing mere millimeters from her lips, as if he knew that how much she wanted it, not giving it to her until he had the answer he desired. Romi growl, she was fucking growl. It surprised them both.

He chuckled. "So, my hungry slut, tell me what I want to hear and I'll give you what you want."

"Yes, I will do as you wish, Ellis. I will not touch myself till you allow it."Romi hissed her words at him.

"Good girl. That was not so hard was it?" His voice was smooth as honey when he praised her.

Romi was elated that he was pleased with her, with her answer. The feeling was exquisite, filling her with joy. She beamed at him, so happy that he was satisfied with her. When he rewarded her with her prize, pushing his cock between her longing lips, she hummed in pleasure around his hard shaft.

Greedily she feasted upon him, sucking him deep, making herself gag, slobbering and groaning. There was no longer a plan of teasing or playing with him, she just wanted him, all of him, wanted to gobble him down.

"Fuck, Romi, you are going to make me cum too fast," Mr. Ellis groaned and pulled out of her mouth.

A string of saliva connects from her mouth to the tip of him. In the mood she was in, it was one of the most beautiful things she had seen. Romi wanted to worship his manhood, glory in its magnificence.

She licked along the shaft, following a particularity prominent vein, then took him in hand while lapping at his balls, sucking one and then the other.

"That's right my filthy whore; show your adoration for my cock. Show me how much you want it. How much you want to be my cum slut."

Romi rubbed her cheeks against it, getting saliva and pre-cum over her face. She never looked away, her eyes glued to his, seeing his every reaction. She was high on the power she had over him, on the pleasure she was giving him, on the fierce hunger she saw in his eyes.

"Please, Ellis, I want it, I want it bad, your cum, all over my face, in my mouth. Please feed it to me, Ellis."

"Fuck, Romi," he hissed between clenched teeth. "You fucking filthy cum slut. All mine to use."

At that he grabbed her hair and steered his throbbing cock into her mouth again. Once again he was in control, fucking her face with leisurely deep thrusts. He was not gentle, but not too rough either, still in control of himself, continuously pushing in and out of her mouth. Each thrust was accompanied by staccato words.

"My Fuck-toy. My Slut. My Whore. Mine. Mine. Miiine."

The last word is an extended groan as his cock twitches and her mouth was filled with delicious jets of his warm sperm. Romi swallowed greedily. He pulled out mid-ejaculation and the rest of his seed speeded over her face. Mr. Ellis stood over her, breathing hard, still with a fist in her hair, smearing the cum into her skin, painting patterns on her face, with his softening dick.

"Mine," he exhaled one last time before pulling away, letting went off her and putting himself back into his pants.

Romi sat on her knees, in front of him, her face covered in his spunk and felt like she was in heaven.

"Stay here," he instructed. His tone is kind, a caress on her senses.

He was only gone for moments, returning with a warm wet towel. He squatted next to her and slowly, with care, cleans her face and neck, making sure all traces of his cum was gone. One part of her felt a pang of loss. She liked it marking her skin, marking her as his.

His hands stroked over her hair and down her back. He softly whispered against her forehead, almost too low for her to hear, "My beautiful, dirty, amazing slut," before letting me go.

When Romi looked at him he was once again the businessman ready to take on the world. Instead of feeling rejected, Romi felt pride. He was so strong, that perfect specimen of a man. And, she thought that he just became her.

"Fix your hair and straighten your attire before you leave, Romi."

Romi did as she was told while he went back to his desk and she headed for the door. She was stopped by his voice.

"Good girl. I want you aching and begging for me to fuck your ass later," he said before once again focusing on the documents in front of him.

Knowing the reason for his seemingly outrageous dictate made her smile. The comment on her made her blushing and grinning at the same time. Even a little giggle slipped out before she exited his office.

Her pussy was aching; her juices made her panties sopping wet and the insides of her thighs sticky. The butt-plug stretching her back passage did not help the situation either. It only fed her arousal.

It was about 10.00 p.m. when Robin heard the door open. He was in bed waiting. By then his eyes were used to the dim light. He could see his wife silently enter the room.

"Are you still awake, baby?" Romi questioned.

"Did you have a good time?" Robin replied.

"You know I did, you naughty boy. You were listening."

Just half an hour earlier she'd picked up the phone to let him know that she was coming home.

He'd heard everything since the line had remained open and was then excited to hear it again from her own lips. She slipped out of her dress, leaving her standing in just panties and heels. Crawling on top the bedspread beside him and she smothered his mouth with hers. Robin could smell the faint scent of strange cologne mixed with her perfume. By then he had a huge hard on.

"What were you wearing when you called me from his apartment?" Robin asked.

"My panties and heels just like now," She replied.

"After all the teasing in the restaurant we were so ready when we got to his place. As soon as the door closed he backed me up against the wall, pulled up my dress and began grabbing my behind, as he's kissing my neck. It was making me really hot. He dropped to his knees, pulled my panties to one side and started licking me. His tongue was driving me crazy. He flicked my clit and ran his tongue real deep. I felt myself losing it and came on his tongue really hard. He pulled my dress over my head leaving me standing there in just panties and heels. I was barely able to stand and had to hold on to the door frame for support. He was looking at me with hungry eyes shaking his head. 'You are an incredible looking woman' he told me."

"You ARE incredible," Robin assured her.

"He helped me over to the couch and I sat on one end near the phone. That's when I called you."

"It sounded like you were a little breathless," Robin offered.

"He went into the kitchen to get a bottle of wine and get ready," she continued.

"He was stripped to his shorts when he came back and sat beside me. He opened the wine and poured us a couple of glasses. We sat and sipped the wine and he kept looking at me. Then he started running his hands over my breasts, making my nipples hard."

"Like they are now?" Robin asked playfully.

Romi just grinned. "He began playing with my rings which always gives me chicken skin."

"Like this?" Robin murmured.

"Just like that," she replied with a shiver.

"What did you do then?"

"I pushed his hands away and he behaved himself for a little while, and then started touching my inner thighs. That's when I told you I had to lay the phone down because it was time to play."

"I didn't hear anything for a while," Robin whispered.

"He was kissing me all over. After sucking on my nipples, he kissed me deep, running his tongue in my mouth. I was getting weak as he helped me stand, bending me over the coffee table. He sat on the couch behind me and pulled my panties down as I braced myself on the table. I stepped out of my panties and he asked me to keep my heels on. He likes the way they raise my pussy and ass in the air. 'Spread your legs. Wider' he told me. He grabbed my cheeks, pulling them apart and started licking me up and down. I would have fallen over the table if he hadn't pulled me back into his face. His tongue was driving me crazy. I was shaking my head all around and screaming. I don't know how many times I came. Between my legs I could see his hard cock sticking out of his shorts so I grabbed it and began stroking up and down. I was so hot I had to have him in my mouth. I helped him step out of his shorts and sit back down on the couch. Then I knelt between his knees and ran my tongue over his big head, licking the salty pre-cum leaking down his shaft. His rod was twitching in my hand as I took it into my mouth. I looked up into his face. He was watching me suck his cock. I kept looking back at him while running my tongue up and down his shaft. Holding it to the side I began bathing his warm balls with my tongue. He loves it when I do that! By now his head was lying back on the couch and his eyes were closed. I had him right where I wanted him. He couldn't take it anymore and grabbed me. Bending me over the couch, with one knee up on the cushion."

Fingers inside her damp panties lightly rubbing her clit, "Were you ready for him?" Robin whispered into her ear.

"Oh God, Baby! Your wife was so ready for him I was nearly begging!" she moaned as Robin stroked her wet pussy.

"Baby, your fingers feel so good," Romi cooed before continuing. "Honey I'm so wet for you, I cried as I felt his big head enter me. It was a good thing he had his hands on my hips or I might have collapsed. He started plowing me deep and I couldn't stop screaming."

"I know. I heard you." Robin reminded her. "I love hearing you scream while he was fucking you."

"I know you do, baby, and it makes me want to scream even louder," Romi replied.

By then Robin had two fingers inside her very wet pussy and her behind was moving around on the bed like she was trying to escape.

"Then what happened?"

"He turned me around with my hands on the back of the couch and my knees on the cushion and started doing me doggy," she replied, her voice trembling.

"He was teasing me with his big head. Rubbing it over my clit, only going in a little. It was driving me crazy. Then he pushed it in deep. He kept pounding and pounding me and I was cumming over and over when I felt his cock start jerking. 'Fill me honey,' I begged as I felt him cumming deep inside me."

"What did it feel like?" Robin whispered.

"It's all warm and gushy. It's hard to describe," Romi moaned.

12