Hot Babe Romi Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By then Robin needed to taste her. He loved to eat her pussy, especially when she came home from a naughty night out. She raised her pretty ass off the bed as he pulled her damp panties down and off.

"Lick my sticky pussy, baby," Romi cooed. "Let me feel your tongue."

Robin slid his hands under her behind, grabbing her cheeks tight. Romi started squirming around on the bed and bucking her hips into his face as he teased and sucked her clit, then licked her deep.

Her heady aroma was intoxicating. The unmistakable taste of cum mixed with her own free flowing juices were filling Robin's mouth. He licked her as deep as his tongue would reach, rubbing his face around in her sopping wet cunt.

She continued to scream, cumming over and over before finally collapsing, her head laying to one side on the pillow. Robin let her rest and gathered her senses before climbing over her limp body and sliding his raging cock into her wetness. She came one last time as he exploded inside her. They both collapsed into the twisted bed clothes and didn't wake up till daylight was streaming in the window.

to be continued...

12