Hot Babe Romi Ch. 06

Story Info
Sex at parking place.
1.7k words
3.46
9k
3

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next day, Romi got up and gave a hot-sweet breakfast to her husband before he left for his office. After her usual homely work she went for shopping.

Romi was down at the mall. She was checking out the guys thinking as they walked by just how big their cocks were and getting horny and wet, and thinking how to take care of the problem.

So she left her car and stood in front of with the hood open as to have it look like it quit running, and was waiting for help to come. Romi was wearing a long top that was low very low cut and no bra. She was bent over so guys could see down to her tits or maybe even a girl if one stopped she thought at the time some pussy would have even shown.

Romi went to the parking lot in a shopping center. She picked a spot to park and opened the hood. Romi had jean shorts on and a button down blouse with the buttons open to just below her boobs, but when she was standing the top laid so anyone couldn't see anything.

A few people asked if she needed help, but they weren't right. Romi just told them, No that's ok. Then five guys in their mid-twenties pulled up and went into the Blockbuster. They looked but didn't t say anything. When they came out Romi looked at them with a sad face.

They asked if she was having trouble. Romi told them that her car kept dying. She bent over, reached in and moved a wire in the back. She was in front and they were on the sides. Romi's blouse fell open and she knew that they could see her tits. Then they looked and didn't see anything wrong obviously. They said that start it up, let's see. Romi got in and it started right up. So she told them it was just going to die in a minute.

Romi's mind was working overtime at then. What did she say next? So she asked that could you just follow me to the end of the parking lot to make sure it didn't die again and she hated to be stuck here all alone. Then Romi had a thought that one of you would drive her car and other guys follow them?

Maybe then if it would not perform well you might help us. Romi had those guys right where she wanted them. The one guy started to drive and she was in the passenger seat. It was a warm afternoon and she usually carried a water bottle with her. They were driving through the lot and she picked up her water bottle to take a sip when he drives over one of those speed bumps and she spilled a little bit of water over her.

Romi looked down at her white blouse and there was a little transparent spot where the water landed. He didn't t notice and she didn't t say anything. Then she had another idea. Romi waited for the next speed bump and put the bottle to her mouth. When he hit it she spilled a bunch of water on her blouse right on her boobs.

She said, "Shit!"

He said, "What?"

And Romi showed him her blouse. "You can see my nipples clearly right through the white material as it lay against my boobs."

He said, "Hey, that s a good look." and they laugh.

It was time to turn up the heat so Romi said, "Maybe I should even it out." And she dripped some water on the front of her shorts.

They got to the end of the lot. Romi asked him that if they could just circle the stores once, because she knew that it was going to die. It was not a very big shopping center. They got to the back of the shopping center where it was just for deliveries and parking for employees.

Romi said, "That was alright, you have been so sweet, I think it will get me home," and motion for him to pull into a spot.

They pulled in. Romi asked him to pop the hood. She got out and opened the hood to take one more look. By then his buddies had pulled up next to them and got out and walked up. Romi was standing there and he started to ask, "Is everything...alright?"

And stopped mid-sentence when he saw her blouse. The material was sticking to her chest and her nipple was showing through. He asked, "What happened?"

His friend answered, "She spilled her water."

He didn't t say anything. So Romi pointed her chest at him to give him a better look. She might as well been topless. Then Romi pinched the material and pulled it away almost completely exposing her tits, and kind of flapped it, like she was trying to dry it. Romi bent over one more time, looking at the motor with her blouse wide open.

And she guessed that was too much for the one guy. He reached over and cupped her tit. Romi raised and turned toward him. Then he had both hands in her blouse playing with her massive tits.

Their truck was parked alongside her car, it was a four door. The guy that was playing with her tits, she grabbed him by the waist and backed him up against the bed of the truck. Romi opened the back door of the truck and pushed him in. He scooted back and she pulled his pants down a ways.

His cock was hard as a rock, but it was hard to get between her legs because his pants were at his thighs so Romi pulled them completely off. Then she was able to move in and suck him properly. His cock was at least eight inches and Romi was so into his cock she completely forgot about his friends but not for long.

She was bent a little, giving that guy the best blow job of his life when she felt a hand on her ass. Oh, that was right there was another guy. He was rubbing Romi's ass then moved between her legs and was rubbing her pussy. Next thing he was trying to get his hand in her pants. Well she was bent over a little so there was no way that was going to work.

He was not to be denied. He opened her pants and pulled them down. Then he was finger fucking Romi. One two and then three fingers went in. That was when she felt him pulling her ass cheeks apart. Next thing she knew that his cock was rubbing her pussy. Then a push he got Romi by the hips thrusting his cock into her and she was still sucking his friend never missed a beat.

The guy she was sucking was just laid back holding the sides of Romi's head. He was in heaven. Then he got super rigid and Romi felt his head and shaft started to swell in her mouth. He was about to cum he gave a grunt and arched so his cock was deep in her mouth.

Romi could feel the jerking spasms as the warmth of his cum filled her mouth. It was wonderful. She continued to suck him making sure she had every last drop. Romi swallowed and held him in her mouth as his cock went limp. All the time being pounded from behind it was time for her to help that guy then so with each thrust she pushed back.

He liked that and was then thrusting as hard as he could. They were all sweaty so anyone could hear the slap with each thrust. Then there was the speed up right before a guy cum. There was that hesitation when the first squirt of his cum as he started to unload in Romi. Then the big push with every squirt after. He was pumping her pussy full of his cum. Romi could feel it lubricating her pussy lips. He slowed and pulled out then she could feel his cum running down her leg.

The three guys that were left one laid on the seat of the truck and fucked her juiced up pussy, one fucked Romi in the ass and she sucked the last man off his cock was huge it went half way down her throat and she loved it. The guys fucked Romi for an hour. She sucked each of them off and each of them got to fuck her ether in her ass or pussy and a couple of them fucked her in both.

After the guys were done with her Romi sucked and licked each of their cocks clean and then they all got dressed, Romi had no real way to clean up and had cum on her face and running down her legs, she sucked off what she could with her hands and licked them clean.

One of the guys said then that was what a lady should look like when well used. They told Romi that they had a wonderful time and wanted to know if she lived close by and they could maybe do this again sometime.

Romi said, "Yes, but next times maybe have a few more guys in the gang and maybe even a girl or two."

Romi gave them her number and they did not even ask her name or did she ask them there's she just told them to call and they would set something up. As Romi drove away she said to the guy's by the way there was nothing wrong with her car.

Romi thought about it later good thing a security guard didn't t come around. She didn't even remember hearing any cars. But then there could have been a parade and she probably wouldn't t have heard it. But she could picture it some guy's legs hanging out of the back seat. Her shorts down to her ankles face down in his lap with another guy's pants down fucking her from behind it must have been a sight. When done she was well taken care of what a group of guys. Hope they would call soon and she could use a really good all day fuck.

to be continued...