Hot Back Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KayPS
KayPS
103 Followers

His wife was knelt down between her spread legs, kissing first one glorious breast then the other, licking off the traces of Justin's come that still lingered there. Then she was pulling off Melissa's black trousers and unrolling first one then the other of Melissa's long, black stockings so she was completely naked other than her black panties. Justin thought she looked even more beautiful then she had first time round.

Isobel kissed Melissa lightly, just above the knee and then ran a trail of little kisses up her inside thigh, pushing her legs apart as she went. She paused just before she reached Melissa's crotch and then repeated the exercise with the other leg.

Then she ran a trail of light little kisses over the elastic over the top of her panties before planting a large deliberate open mouthed kiss on the material directly over her clit. Melissa moaned and Isobel kissed her again.

Isobel gently ran one exquisitely manicured finger over the crotch of Melissa's knickers, right over her slit, her face close enough that her breath would have moistened the material had it not been moistened already.

Then Isobel ran her finger over the edge of the material, where Melissa's panties met the top of her left thigh, and gently slipped it under the fabric pulling it away from Melissa's delicate flesh.

Isobel looked down at the space between Melissa's legs, then looked up into Melissa's wanton, expectant eyes, then over her shouler at Justin.

She winked at her husband and then, with a sudden jerking movement that seemed violent after her recent tenderness, pulled sharply on Melissa's panties, hitching them aside and tearing the black lace to expose Melissa's wet, open pussy.

Justin had a momentary glimpse of slippery pink flesh amidst the blonde fuzz of her bush before his view was obscured by the back of Isobel's head as she drove her face deep between Melissa's legs.

The effect on Melissa was electric and immediate, she threw her head back and made deep, animal grunting noises, drawing in deep breaths that made her bosom heave and her round tits quiver. She made a hell of a noise but not quite enough to drown out the slurping and sucking noises as Isobel tongued, licked and feasted on Melissa's ripe, juicy cunt.

Justin knew how much Isobel liked to see him with other women, liked watching his dick sliding into other girls' pussies but he had no idea she'd ever done this before though.

Watching her tongue fuck the twat of this woman he'd just picked up made him feel just about as horny as anything on his whole life, his dick was like a rod of crystal draining blood from the rest of his body, almost painfull in its stiff arousal.

He also felt a little left out, like he wasn't invited to his own party.

Still munching Melissa's cunt Isobel moved from a kneeling position onto all fours, her nice, round arse up towards Justin, her glistening wet pussy visible between parted thighs.

She wriggled her bottom at Justin and he suddenly knew what was expected of him.

In what felt like a single movement, he was off the sofa and on his knees behind Isobel, his hard cock gliding effortlessly into her hot wet cunt. Her pussy had never felt sweeter.

Justin looked up at Melissa whose whole body was writhing under his wife's oral assault, almost bellowing, tits shaking. Melissa had just enough grasp of what was going on to catch Justin's eye.

She reached out one bare arm towards him and he caught it, they were each gripping the other's forearm, gripping and pulling as Justin fucked Isobel and Isobel fucked Melissa. Melissa's nails were digging into his flesh, making him bleed. He didn't care.

With Justin's other hand he was slapping Isobel's bare arse, spanking as he fucked. He'd never done this before but he'd lost all control now and couldn't have stopped if he'd tried so he carried on spanking her, hard.

Fucking, spanking, sucking, moaning.

Justin's grip on reality seemed to narrow to a few essential facts.

Hard dick, wet cunt, hot mouth, pink lips, pink pussy.

Hips grinding, nails scratching, cock sliding, tongue lapping, tits shaking.

He was banging Isobel hard now, hard like he never had before.

Cock, pussy, wet, deep, deep, hard, hot, wet, deep, sweet, sweet, wet, sweet, coming, oh God, coming.

For a brief moment everything swam away from him before snapping sharply back into focus.

He was deep inside his wife, coming in a torrent in her sweet, wet cunt.

Isobel, normally almost silent in her orgasms, had almost collapsed and was moaning deep and loud into Melissa's bush.

Melissa had her head thrown back, staring at the ceiling with sightless eyes, almost shrieking as the three of the came together.

Later, as the three of them collapsed on the sofa, naked, hot, pink and sticky, both women curled up with Justin inbetween them. He put an arm round each and they snuggled in, each with her head on his sweaty, bare chest.

"Hmm," moaned Melissa, replete and satisfied, "Yum, fucking yum."

Justin could only agree.

KayPS
KayPS
103 Followers
12