Hot Blonde Student in the Middle

Story Info
Two men at once give her twice as much fun as one.
8.9k words
4.44
53.7k
20

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 09/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,133 Followers

Jenna Peterson eagerly awaited Saturday morning, because that would be the day she expected to experience what she believed would be the greatest sexual adventure of her 18 years of life. She would get to go to the apartment of Brian Hanson, Assistant Dean of Students at the high school she attended, where he had promised her sexual pleasures greater than any they had yet shared.

She couldn't help thinking that would be quite an accomplishment. During their regular trysts in his office, Mr. Hanson had eaten her pussy, fucked her there and in her ass, and let her suck him off, bringing her to at least two orgasms during every meeting except the first. On Saturday, he had told her, another man would join them, and they would spend all day in his bed doing all the things the two of them had done together over a period of about an hour during each of their previous sexual escapades. Jenna firmly expected to cum so many times that day she would lose track of how often that joyful peak was achieved.

The day finally arrived, and she carefully packed clean panties in her purse, along with the other personal items and cosmetics she normally carries. After thinking about some of the many possibilities for a few seconds, she also included the small dildo that had felt so wonderful in her ass during their last session. She had the address, and it was near a familiar bus line. After riding to the nearest stop and getting off, she had only a block to walk before she stood in front of the building that included the apartment of the man she expected to bring her to ecstasy that day. Jenna found his name and pressed the button under it.

"Who is it!" was the response.

She recognized his voice. "It's me, Jenna, Mr. Hanson."

"Okay, I'll buzz you in. My apartment is on the second floor at the rear of the building."

"This is about the hottest woman I've ever met," Brian said to his friend, Ken Davis, an American History teacher in the high school where he was, at least until the end of the school year, an assistant dean of students. "She's a beauty, and she loves all kinds of sex with men, and maybe even with women. We're going to have a great time today. No problem about her age, because I checked her school records and I know she's 18 years old."

"Good. I really need to have a lot of fun. I've seen her around the school, and she's a sexpot alright. I've been fantasizing about her all year. I could hardly believe it when you invited me here to share her."

Their discussion of Jenna's charms was interrupted by a knock at the door. Brian answered and held the door for the sexy student, who stepped inside and opened her arms and raised her face for his usual kiss of greeting. When he removed his tongue from her mouth, he turned to his friend to make the introductions, and she and Ken shook hands, being rather formal, considering their reason for being there.

Ken was quite surprised at Jenna's appearance. He had described her as a sexpot, which was an accurate description, but she seemed to be concealing that fact. Instead of wearing a short skirt and a tight T-shirt without a bra, such as she usually, wore at school, the smiling student was wearing a faded, shapeless dress that extended to well below her knees. Just as every time he had seen her, the young woman's face was beautiful with long blonde hair, blue eyes and a lovely peaches and cream complexion, but he really missed the sight of the succulent body he was expecting to see.

Jenna was elated when she found out who the second man would be that day. Although she had no classes with him, she had seen him around the school and had been quite taken with his youthful good looks and his large, muscular physique. Whenever she had a chance, she had thrust her breasts out toward him, or had walked past him with her hips swaying provocatively, in hopes of getting some kind of sexual proposition. Jenna hoped he would be as good a sex partner that day as she had always thought likely. She definitely enjoyed the long kiss they shared after the more formal handshake, and admired the burgeoning erection she felt when she patted his crotch.

Brian led the others into the room where his queen-sized bed awaited. He had made it that morning with a clean fitted bottom sheet and no other covering. Four pillows, all with clean cases, were scattered around the bed, and an open bottle of Aqualube as well as a goodly supply of condoms and a roll of paper towels sat on the dresser awaiting their pleasure. With Jenna still in her old, frumpy dress, they stood near the foot of the bed with the blonde hotsy facing Ken and her back to Brian. She tossed her purse onto the mattress and turned her head to speak to him.

While smiling at the sight of the supplies, she made a suggestion. "Why don't you undress me like you usually do, Mr. Hanson?" To help with the disrobing, she scuffed her feet free from the crepe soled shoes she was wearing, leaving herself barefoot.

She had chosen to stand there in order to show her new sex partner her body and give him an idea of what a treat he was in for that day. After lusting for him all school year, Jenna was avidly looking forward to getting his cock in her mouth and pussy and even her ass, if that was his pleasure. The assistant dean took hold of the hem of the shapeless dress and started to slowly raise it. He had a suspicion as to why Jenna was attired in such an out of character way, and wanted to help her put her lush body on display to his colleague in the sudden way he believed she wanted to do. He raised the dress to the tops of her thighs and stopped there, helping her show off her creamy white legs and grinning at the avid expression on Ken's face as he stared at them.

Brian paused in that position, for the effect he believed Jenna wanted, and noted how his colleague's cock was straining at his pants until Ken loosened them and dropped them to the floor. He was wearing nothing but his shirt and boxer shorts -- his feet and Brian's had been bare while waiting for Jenna - and his cock was stiff and protruding through the fly when Brian quickly raised the dress the rest of the way. As the assistant dean had expected, the blonde hotsy was naked under it, and her breasts bounced and swayed after their liberation.

Ken gawked at the incredible sight before him. The luscious body that had been the object of his fantasies stood completely naked before him, with her breasts, which he was sure were 100% natural, pointing at him and her ripe pussy with the pouty lips ready for his pleasure and that of his colleague. Jenna was not as slow to react as he. She quickly got to her knees on the floor in front of the History teacher and, while looking up at his face and smiling at him, unsnapped the waistband of his shorts and let them drop to the floor. He stepped out of his pants and his shorts and kicked them aside. Still looking up at his face with her beautiful blue eyes, she started licking the end of his rigid cock the way she always loved doing.

Things were off to a pretty good start, but not just how Brian wanted them. "Why don't you two get onto the bed, and you can suck his cock while I eat your pussy, Jenna?"

The hot blonde student thought that was a great idea. She got back to her feet and, holding the cock she had started licking, led its owner to the side of the bed that awaited them. On the way there, she stopped and took the dildo from her purse.

"I'm sure you know what I want you to do with this while you're eating my pussy," she told their host.

Ken stopped too, but only briefly as he stripped off his shirt. He was as naked as Jenna, so he got on the bed and lay on his back to let her resume what she had started doing. Brian went to the dresser, stripping off his clothing on the way, and picked up the bottle of Aqualube. By the time he returned to the bed, he had divested himself of all his attire, and all three of the sexual adventurers were equally naked, with the floor littered with the cast off garments.

So everybody would have enough room, Ken lay near the side of the bed while Jenna knelt beside his legs facing him and holding his balls gently in her soft hand. When the third member of the group joined them, she reached back with both hands to spread her ass cheeks. Brian reached in with a thumb and index finger to pry open her pretty pink rosebud so he could insert the neck of the bottle of lubricant. She murmured in delight from that small penetration, and even more when she felt the gush of the cool, oily liquid. The feel of the long middle finger inserted into her ass to spread the Aqualube felt even better than the other preliminaries.

Brian expected to either fuck the blonde hotsy there himself or that Ken would, or that they both would before the day of sex ended. For the time being, he was only going to insert her dildo there and plunge it in and out of her while he was eating her pussy. He carefully eased the toy into her, while Jenna's lush body squirmed happily until the dildo was all the way inside her ass, and his fingers held the disk at the end. With the sexy blonde's rear pleasure hole taken care of, he was just as eager for the pussy eating to start as she obviously was. He could already smell the aroma of her juices, and didn't want any more of them soaking into the sheet and being wasted than he could help.

Ken was flat on his back, and Jenna resumed licking the head of his cock while Brian lay on his back too, and slid over so his face was directly below the pussy of the student. She was already so aroused by the cock under her tongue and the dildo in her ass that her juices had started to trickle down her thighs and he licked them off her. As delectable as their scent had been, their taste was even better. After cleaning all the juices off her legs and crotch, his tongue started caressing one of her soft outer lips, while he continued using one hand to push the dildo in and out of her writhing ass.

Jenna would have been murmuring happily from the sensations of the toy and the pleasuring tongue on her pussy, but her mouth was too busy for her to say anything. She slowly licked the head of the history teacher's cock in concentric circles, until her tongue was stroking under the hard ridge. For a couple of seconds, she remained in that position, before lowering her mouth to envelop the entire length of his cock, opening her throat the way she always likes doing and taking in every inch. He has curly dark brown pubic hair, and she loved the feel of it tickling her nose and lips.

More than that, though, she loved the way the thick shaft spread her lips and crowded her mouth and throat and the way the smooth skin felt as she laved it with her tongue. Jenna loved everything about sucking the nice big cock, of the handsome teacher, especially when she was able to set her own pace and look up to watch the grimaces of pleasure that flickered across the man's face.

Ken was having a great time too. The girl sucking his cock was easily the most beautiful sex partner he had ever had, and quite likely the best at giving head. Her mouth was a warm, wet chamber of pleasure, with her lips stroking his erect shaft and her tongue caressing its length. It was a visual delight for him too, as her blue eyes gazed up at him and he watched his cock disappearing into Jenna's pretty face and reappearing when she moved her head back.

The great time they were all having continued for a long time, and none of the three people on the bed said anything. Ken was getting close to cumming and, even if he hadn't been, he was too busy reveling in the way the gorgeous blonde was sucking his cock, and she and Brian had better things to do with their mouths. Jenna knew the history teacher was moments away from cumming, so she stopped taking the shaft down her throat because she didn't want to have him ejaculate suddenly without giving her the chance to fully relish the taste and texture of his semen. She tightened her lips and stroked faster with them and kept her tongue in position to catch all the juices she knew were about to fill her mouth.

"I'm ready to cum, Jenna," he told her, quite unnecessarily, and she smiled at him with her eyes while her mouth caressed him even faster.

Brian heard the announcement too, and he was glad to know of it. He could tell Jenna was almost ready to cum too, and he knew the sensations of her mouth being filled with semen and of her swallowing it while he sucked her clit would be enough to start her climax. He wanted Ken to cum first, because he was afraid Jenna would lose control so much she would bite his cock, so he kept moving his tongue back and forth between her inner lips and would continue that until after she had swallowed all the semen Ken would be pumping into her mouth.

That was seconds away from happening. Jenna felt the teacher's cock jerking inside her mouth and heard him groan joyfully and, seconds later, a big burst of his cum landed on her tongue, right where she wanted it. She kept sucking, and two more gobs spurted into her avid mouth. When she was sure he was through cumming, she pulled his cock, still fully erect, between her lips and smiled up at him while she licked all the juices from the outside. She would have done more about making sure to get all the semen from the inside of his shaft but, by that time, her pussy was demanding her full attention.

"Please suck my clit! I'm ready to cum," she told the man who was licking her swollen lips. But let me lie on my back to make it better."

Brian was glad to hear that, and he had no problem moving back and holding the dildo in her ass while she rolled over. When his mouth resumed its labor of love, he gazed raptly at the full length of Jenna's beautiful body as it thrashed on the bed in front of him, and pressed his face in closer so he could use his tongue to push any loose folds of her clit hood out of the way. With no part of the protective hood hindering him, he engulfed the swollen morsel in his mouth and began to suck, while his tongue caressed the sides and top. As he engulfed her clit, he continued plunging the dildo in and out of her ass. Jenna had been fucking against his face for quite a while already, but the added stimulation of the changed position made the sexy blonde seem to be trying to wrap her avid pussy around Brian's face.

"Like that!" She urged him. Seconds later, she cried out joyfully "Oh, god! I'm cumming."

With her hands, she grabbed the back of Brian's head and pressed his happy face against her pussy while her legs clamped onto his temples. Singing out in her joy, she bounced up and down on the mattress while her legs swung from side to side with his head a more than willing prisoner. Brian clung to her thighs, kept his mouth clamped on her clit and continued licking and sucking the swollen little morsel while he enjoyed the wild ride.

Knowing what the dildo in her ass would do for her, Jenna had wanted to lie on her back, and it worked just as she expected. With every movement, every time she rocked from side to side, bolts of pleasure rocketed through her body from the toy being driven in and out of her and being jerked around inside her, just as she knew they would. Besides those from the dildo deep inside her ass, even greater waves of excruciating joy radiated inward from the agile tongue that was caressing her clit and inundated her body.

From sucking off one man and swallowing his cum, besides having her pussy eaten and her ass stuffed with the dildo, Jenna had been in an extremely high state of sexual excitement, and her erratic movements showed it. She bounced all over the bed, and Brian was glad they were there, rather than on the narrow couch in his office. When she climaxed, all her muscles clenched at once; she cried out in ecstasy and rammed her pussy for an ultimate time into the face of the man who had brought about her tremendous orgasm. When she was done, she completely collapsed onto the bed, her arms sprawled out at her sides, and the rest of her body resembling a pink and blonde puddle.

Jenna's legs were still draped over Brian's shoulders, but they were no longer holding him captive, so he greedily devoured all the nectar that had spattered on her thighs, crotch and pussy lips. It was delicious, even better than it had been before her orgasm, and he had to resist the urge to also suck the juices from the dripping pink hole that had produced them. He was extremely horny and ready to fuck, and knew those juices would be needed to perform their natural function of lubrication. When his feast was finished, he carefully drew back from the hot blonde, letting her legs flop onto the bed, and went to get a condom from the dresser where he had left them.

He opened one of the plastic packs, removed the latex disk and rolled it onto his cock, returning to the bed when he was prepared. When he left, Jenna had been sprawled on the bed, her eyes closed and her lips spread in a smile of bliss but, when he returned, her eyes were open. Her lips were still parted in a smile and, when she saw his latex-clad cock aiming at her, the smile became wider and more lascivious. She reached down and spread her pussy lips, ready to welcome the big shaft she knew would feel fantastic, especially with the dildo still in her ass, giving her the form of double penetration that had been such a fabulous experience one day in the assistant dean's office.

Brian knew her pussy would be wonderful too, and he got back on the bed and crept between her legs on his hands and knees. Jenna smiled up at him and continued to hold her pussy lips open as he placed one hand on the bed beside her while the other steered his cock. He moved closer, until the end was pressing against her wetness, and he moved it around to spread her natural lubricant. Still holding her lips apart with her thumbs, Jenna used her index fingers to guide his giver of pleasure until it was in exactly the right place.

"Right here," she whispered, and sighed in delight when she felt the thick, hard head wedge between her thumbs and squeeze into the soft edges of the pink place that was so eager for it.

It was delightful for Brian too. The hot blonde student's pussy was far tighter than he remembered, and he realized she still had the dildo cramming her ass. Its presence there made the fucking better for Jenna, and it made it better for him as well. He thrust forward again, and an inch of his shaft burrowed into the tight, wet hole, eliciting a moan of bliss from her, and a happy murmur from Brian.

He continued driving his cock into her in small increments, until it was all the way inside, and he could feel her soft pubic hair mingling with his. With his full presence achieved, he leaned forward and slid his hands under her, and she reached up to wrap her arms around his neck and pull his face closer to hers. For almost a minute, they stayed like that, waves of joy rippling through his body from where the muscles inside her pussy were massaging his cock.

Jenna was deriving tremendous pleasure too and, once again, she was glad she had thought to bring the dildo along. Her pussy was being stretched by the big cock buried there even better than it had during one of their regular trysts in his office. Her ass was being pleasured too, because her every movement made the toy move, sending waves of joy swirling through her body from where it was massaging her. When the assistant dean slowly drew back for the first long stroke, she waited and, when she felt his cock surging back into her, thrust forward. Their bodies came together with a soft, wet sound, and she felt the dildo burrowing even more deeply into her ass, besides what his cock was doing to her clit and all her other sweet spots. Jenna moaned in bliss from the incredible delights she was getting in both places.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,133 Followers