Hot Blonde Student's Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready to cum yet?" he asked."

"Yes. I think so. Can you play with my clit?"

Brian reached around and placed his hand over Jenna's pussy. It was strange, but not surprising, to feel how dry she was there, considering her high state of arousal. Very gently, he squeezed her swollen clit between folds of her inner lips and started stroking her in the same tempo as the thrusts of his cock into her ass.

After less than a minute of having her clit fondled, Jenna started cumming. "Ah! Ah! Oh my god!" she warbled.

Her hands, which had been holding her ass as far open as she could get it, let go, and Jenna's arms swung around to begin pummeling the cushions of the couch. Brian left his cock fully imbedded inside her ass, while he continued to caress her clit, and his arms held tightly to her hips. Jenna's whole body was in motion, from her arms and head and torso thrashing about on the couch, to her hips swaying from side to side to her legs driving down and back into the floor like pistons. Abruptly, she uttered a cry of pure ecstasy, as all her muscles spasmed, and she collapsed onto the couch.

Brian knew Jenna had just reached her orgasm, so he let go of her clit and started rapidly driving his cock in and out of her ass. After a few dozen deep strokes, his own climax, which he had been holding back, welled up inside his body and exploded in a great eruption of pleasure. Cum shot into his condom, but he kept fucking until two more ejaculations had pumped out his semen. After his climax, the happy man sagged on top of the equally happy woman, and they both let the couch hold them upright as they rested and caught their breaths.

They stayed like that for almost ten minutes, while Brian's cock softened inside the place where it had given and received such incredible pleasure. He reached down and gently pulled it out, but neither of them moved otherwise, until Jenna turned her head and body to smile at the man who had given her what was almost certainly the best fucking of her life.

"That was just wonderful, Mr. Hanson. I never knew getting my butt fucked could be so much fun, or I would have done it a long time ago."

"Well, Jenna, you know, this is a school, and we are here to teach you the things you will need to know when you get out in the big world, besides instilling values and stuff like that."

"Well, you sure did a good job of it today. The teaching, I mean. You know, I told you I was in my period, and I'm wearing a tampon. All the time you were fucking me, I could feel it moving in my pussy, and it really added to the fun."

"That's something like a double penetration. Do you want to try the real thing the next time we get together?"

"I sure would."

"Do have a slender dildo you can bring?"

Jenna thought about the toys she had stashed in her panty drawer. One was a narrow plastic dildo she thought of as a training toy. She no longer used it because, on those occasions when she felt the need to masturbate, she preferred one of her newer ones, which were longer and thicker. "Yeah, I do," she answered.

"Good. Bring it with you next week, and we'll do more like the real thing."

Jenna smiled at the thought of what that would be like. They both got to their feet and put their clothing back on and, before leaving, she kissed the assistant dean, with both their mouths open. Both of them were already looking forward to their next tryst. The hot blonde student was certainly happy she had been caught cheating on that exam a few weeks earlier.


Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Jenna and Brian did and will be having next week and for the rest of the school year. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

12