Hot Blonde Waitress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" she warbled, completely unnecessarily. "Suck my clit! Keep sucking my clit!"

Even if he had wanted to escape, which he didn't, Justin was held too tightly. All he could do was cling to Ashley's thighs and let her swing him from side to side and to keep her clit clamped securely inside his mouth while he sucked and licked. She continued coming for almost five of the most delightful minutes of his life until all her muscles clenched, her back arched and she rammed her pussy against his face for an ultimate time.

After her momentous orgasm, Ashley completely relaxed onto the bed with her arms sprawled out at her sides and her legs draped loosely over the shoulders of the man who had brought about that incredible experience. Justin released her clit from his mouth and licked off all the honey that she had just produced. The delicious treat covered the insides of her thighs, her crotch and all her lips and he was careful to get every drop.

When he was through, Justin backed away, letting Ashley's legs flop onto the bed. He went to where his pants were lying on the floor and fished a condom from the pocket, rolled it onto his cock and put the plastic wrapper back out of sight. Ready to fuck, he climbed back onto the bed, at the foot and walked on his knees again to where the hot blonde's sexy pussy was waiting for him. When she felt the bed shaking as he approached, she looked at his hard cock in its latex covering and smiled.

"That was wonderful, Justin. And I see you're ready for more."

"Ready, willing and eager. Do you want to get on top?"

"I think I want you there. To start, at least." She reached down and spread the lips of her pussy.

Guiding his stiff cock with one hand and supporting his weight with the other, Justin leaned forward until he felt the end touch the soft edges of the pink hole that was his target. He had licked all her fresh juices off earlier but there were many more, deep inside her and Ashley was producing a steady stream to help by performing their natural function of lubrication. He rubbed the tip of his cock in her wetness and, still holding her pussy lips apart, Ashley helped to center the end.

"Right there," she said. "Really give me your big dick."

Ashley was gratified when the head wedged into her needy pink place, sending thrills of pleasure through her body. "Ooooo, yeah, like that," she murmured.

It felt even better to her as Justin eased the rest of his shaft into her. Ashley signed and moaned and started to fuck back to meet the slow strokes, until the entire length was buried deeply where it belonged and her soft blonde pubic hair was entwined with his coarser brown curls. She raised her arms in a silent invitation, which was accepted and Justin leaned forward, sliding his forearms under her shoulders and he was atop her. Knowing Ashley would really enjoy moving under him, he continued to support his weight on his elbows and knees. She wrapped her arms around him and they lay quietly, letting intense pleasure sweep through both their bodies.

When he finally resumed, Justin slowly drew back his cock until only the head was inside Ashley's pussy. He paused a few seconds and started to plunge back into her. When she felt the big, hard intruder surging into her, she flexed her leg muscles and fucked back to meet it. Their bodies came together with a wet noise and two blissful moans. Once again, they continuing lying together to fully revel in the tremendous pleasure they were sharing.

The second stroke was just as fabulous as the first, as were the third and the fourth and the many that followed. They fucked slowly, each of them deriving full enjoyment from their coupling and wanting to make it last. Justin was in town on business but would be idle until Monday morning and Ashley would be off duty until mid-afternoon of the following day so neither of them was in any hurry to end their tryst.

"Mmmmm. I love that," she murmured. "Your dick is so big and hard."

"That's because it's in such a terrific place." After that, neither said anything, content to revel in the extreme pleasure they were sharing with each other.

Ashley could feel her climax building up but there is a way she especially likes to come. After one unusually great stroke, when Justin's cock seemed to go into her even more deeply, she expressed a wish to change positions.

"Can I get on top? I come really great in that position."

Justin had no objection to that and actually liked the idea. With a rather short, voluptuous girl, such as Ashley, he preferred having her on top. If she wanted to lie full-length on top of him, he would be able to caress her sides and lovely ass and, if she wanted the cowgirl position, he would have the visual delight of seeing her luscious breasts swaying and bouncing in front of him.

"Sure. Hold on and we can roll over," he replied and drove his cock all the way into her pussy.

Ashley hugged him more tightly and straightened her legs so they were parallel with Justin's. He clung to her shoulders and they leaned in the same direction until they had rolled over, with him on the bottom and her sprawled full length on top of him. Her hands were gripping his shoulders and he started to gently massage her sides and back down to her ass. His cock was still in place and their movements had caused it to move inside Ashley's pussy and massage some of her many sweet places, bringing her closer to her climax. For a minute they lay in that position letting the pleasure ripple through their bodies.

Being on top, Ashley made the first move. Pulling against Justin's shoulders, she slowly slid forward on his body, withdrawing her pussy from around his cock. When she had gone far enough, she stopped and started moving back, taking his shaft inside herself again. After pausing for a few seconds to fully relish the delightful sensations, she began sliding on his body again.

This time, after having slid forward and starting to move back and imbed his cock in her pussy again, Justin thrust up and forward to meet her. They met in the air and fell back to the bed, ramming his cock even more deeply into her. Their moans of pure bliss were even louder and her juices covered his thighs.

Over and over, Ashley slid back and forth on top of Justin until she could feel another climax building, even stronger than her previous one. Every combined stroke sent waves of joy throughout her body and, making everything better, he had added something new. As she moved up, he caressed her body with his hands and, when she moved back to engulf his cock again, his hands gripped her ass cheeks while driving his shaft back into her.

Besides those movements, she was rocking from side to side on top of Justin and her legs were thrusting back and forth in the same rhythm. Although in no hurry to do so, Ashley knew she was going to start her climax momentarily so she wanted to change to her favorite position for coming.

"I'm gonna get into the cowgirl position," she told the man under her.

He said nothing but he also favored the idea for a young woman with a body like Ashley's. While his cock remained buried in her pussy, she pushed against Justin's chest to raise her upper body while adjusting her legs until she was on her knees and straddling his body. His cock was still buried in her pussy and she left it there as she smiled down at him. He smiled back while admiring her pretty face and big, succulent breasts that were swaying above him.

For the first few strokes, Ashley rose straight up and down. She was yawing from side to side so Justin placed his hands on her hips to help steady and to push her down harder on his cock when he thrust up to meet her. She was moaning and whimpering and her arms were waving aimlessly at her sides and he feared she might fall off unless he helped guide her.

Ashley was as ready to come as she had ever been and her next stroke changed slightly. She leaned back and flexed the muscles in her thighs to raise herself, raking the base of her clit against the top surface of Justin's cock then and again when she lowered herself and engulfed his shaft in her pussy. When he saw and felt his shaft being imbedded in her again, he pushed down on her legs and thrust up, burying its entire length. The horny couple sighed in bliss and Ashley flexed her muscles for another stroke just like that one.

The man and the woman were both on the verge of coming even before the last change of position so, after no more than a few minutes of that kind of action, Ashley uttered a cry of delight as she felt her climax starting to inundate her. "Yes! Keep fucking me!" she demanded as she increased the speed of her up and down movements.

Justin knew his own climax was only seconds away and, as the bosomy blonde moved on top of him, he felt it welling up from all parts of his body to explode out his cock. He grunted and shot a big wad of cum into his condom. Ashley continued her movements until ecstasy overtook her and she climaxed, loudly and happily. After her great orgasm, she started to topple forward but Justin caught her and gently squeezed her breasts.

He continued plunging his cock into her dripping pussy until he had ejaculated twice more and was done. Ashley sprawled full-length on him with her honey flowing from her pussy onto his chest and belly. They lay like that until his erection softened and slipped out, releasing even more of her fragrant juices.

"That was fantastic," she whispered into his ear.

"The best. I don't like to call an end to something as terrific as what we just had."

"I don't either but I don't want to get tied down with one guy, even a great guy like you."

"I don't either. With one girl, I mean. Tell you what, though. I'll be in town this weekend and for about the next three days. Suppose you sort of move in here with me and we can do more of the same until then."

"That sounds great to me," Ashley replied, snuggling against Justin while she happily thought about the great sex she would be having with him for the next five days.

12