Hot Blood

Story Info
Erotic lesbian first time mild bdsm true story.
1.3k words
3.61
34.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
llcooljay
llcooljay
1 Followers

We had only met but a few days ago, yet here we were, laying a-top of the bed, side by side, in candle-light, drinking wine, smoking, and sharing each others most deepest darkest secrets, as if we had known each other all our years of existence.

Now, I have a rather chubby appearance, a passion for the night and a thirst for hot blood. My hair is dead straight, full of split-ends and grows down to my waist, and is of many colours. My sapphire eyes are set in deep and rimmed darkly from dreaded insomnia, yet they burn bright, like fires in a cave. My gaze fixated on my new-found friend Melody, who had the beauty of a goddess with ivory-coloured, blemish-less skin. Her eyes were of deep emeralds, enchanting, seductive. I could have stared into them forever. The wine had painted her cheeks a soft pink colour.

Melody and I started talking about our most embarrassing moments; I, of course, went first. Melody grabbed my hand in a fit of laughter as I shared my story. I closed my hand over Melody's and I too laughed. Our laughter ceased, grew aware of the strong hold on each others hand, and smiled. My heart began to pound fast in my throat, I gulped hard.

Melody blushed a bright red, and bit down hard on her lip. I looked deep into her eyes, and very slowly leaned forward, all the while my eyes fixed on hers. I pressed my lips softly to hers. Her lips were sweet, and her breath smelt of wine and tobacco. She hesitated and pulled back, but still held both my hand and gaze. She swallowed back her nerves, and I leaned in again, kissing her hard and passionately this time, then slowly moved down, kissing her along her slender jaw, down her beautiful long neck. She shuddered. I shuddered in response, with mere excitement. The thick vain in her neck was visibly pulsing fast under her skin, and my mouth watered. I longed to bite into her silken skin, and taste her blood on my lips.

I was suddenly over-come with thirst, and bit, deep into her pale thin flesh of her neck. She gasped, and dug her nails into my back, yet she didn't try and push me away. Her blood was sweet, and intoxicating. It was the drug, and I had instantly become addicted. Like a bee to a flower. She started breathing heavily, her perfect breasts heaving, her back arched and her nails dug in deeper as I held her in my arms. Her deep breaths became a low moan, but soon went into a crescendo of pleasurable screams!

I pushed away from her neck; she pulled my face to hers and violently kissed me, sliding her tongue into my mouth. I felt giddy from a mixture of wine, her blood and her hot passionate kisses, I felt amazing. I had to tell her now, while I had the chance, before I lost the courage! I turned my face from her, caressed her cheek with the back of my free hand, looked into her liquid eyes and finally confessed to her my inner most feelings, "I love you Melody, and you're my world, the very reason for my existence. You give me a sense of belonging. I want you, I need you."

Melody's eyes glistened with what appeared to be tears. Her chin trembled and she smiled, closed her eyes, rested her for-head against my own and whispered "I love you too Chuck, with all my heart and soul. You're my dark angel, my everything; I want you more than life itself. I don't think I could bear to see you with another; I want you all to myself." She stretched out her arms and wrapped them around me in a tight embrace, and I whispered to her softly, "My lover, my friend, my precious flower. I'm yours, forever, and always. As long I'm living, my sweetheart you'll be, and I yours."

I lifted her face toward mine, and lightly kissed her plump pink lips. I lay her gently down, and slowly began to undress her I swiftly stripped her out of her blouse. I kissed along her collar-bone, her chest, over her breasts, down her torso, and back again, un-clipping her crimson lace bra. I slowly eased it off, and there before my very eyes, were the most perfectly-shaped breasts, rising and falling with her every breath. Melody gazed longingly up at me, her eyes twinkling like stars in the night sky. "Kiss me! Or I think I shall die Chuck!" She exclaimed. I quickly obliged and lay hot and passionate kisses upon her now-swollen red lips, my hands caressing her beautiful body.

I moved south, my tongue circled her pink rose-bud nipples, and playfully nibbled at them, making them stiffen. She giggled, telling me to "Quit it! It tickles!" I grinned, and then continued my journey kissing her down her heavenly body, kissing every part of exposed skin. Then, finally, I made it to waist. I lightly blew along her trouser-line, making her squirm with pleasure. I slowly undid the buttons of her jeans, teasing her. As I slid them off I continued my adventure of kisses down her tight thighs, her perfectly-rounded knees, down her slim shins, to her feet. I threw the jeans behind me, and then started back up her body, covering every inch of her with loving kisses.

I kissed hard a-top of her wet, matching crimson lace panties – then, over-come with passion and lust; I tore them off with my teeth. Melody squealed excitedly. My heartbeat quickened as I lay my eyes upon her clearly-wet, clean-shaven quim. I brushed my fingers across her, still teasing her. I moved up and placed myself carefully on-top of her, kissing her mouth. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and rubbed herself up against me, making my eyes roll back, and my breaths coming in short and fast. I couldn't take it anymore! I couldn't carry on teasing her! I had to take her right now!

I ran my hand down her lustrous body and plunged my fingers deep into her; in and out, fast and hard. Her thick fluids rise and flowing from her, moaning loudly. I pushed harder into her, pumping faster and faster, making her all the more wet, and making her moans into screams to delight. I wanted nothing more than to taste her. I removed my fingers, and replaced them with my tongue, I licked lightly up her sweet hole, and the taste of her juices was as intoxicating as her blood. I couldn't help myself, and plunged into her, moving my tongue all around her, in and out, around and around. Melody's hands gripping tightly upon my shoulders, she began bucking profusely, screaming "AW FUCK ME CHUCK! AW FUCK! FUCK YES!" I was filled with pure ecstasy, and pushed my tongue in fully till I could go no further, and began to write my name inside her with my tongue, over and over, as fast and hard as I could. "Oh my god! Oh fuck! Oh my god.....CHUCK!" Melody screamed as she came to climax. I grasped my hands firmly about her waist, her back arched and she pressed herself hard against my mouth. She sighed loudly, and thick, creamy, sweet fluids gushed from her into my mouth which I happily took.

I smiled up at her, my eyes watering with pure and utter adoration. This had been her first time, and I was the lucky one whom got to share her special moment. She coxed me back up to her, and kissed me softly, whispering over and over "I love you... I love you..." To which I responded between the kisses "And I my darling, sweet angel love you.... Forever."

llcooljay
llcooljay
1 Followers