Hot Box Lunch Ch. 02 - Working Saturday

Story Info
His diet plan includes married pussy for lunch.
2.3k words
4.21
19.5k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: Ok for those who don't know me. I'm a trucker. I drive into NYC. I'm also a trainer. I show guys how to drive and not kill anyone. I also write erotic fiction. Nobody here under eighteen. Try to be gentle in your comments. It's just a story.

*****

Wicked Wanda was giving me a very hot box lunch every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

About twelve noon, I'd walk the five blocks to her house at the end of a cul-de-sac, and I'd go in the back door into her kitchen, into her arms, into her soft embrace. Pretty soon I would be into her vagina! She was so very sexy! We would be kissing from the first second I got there until I had to go back. Lunch was never so great.

Wanda was tall, with big bosoms and an ass to die for. She had long dark brown hair and fiery dark eyes. Her plump lips called out to be kissed, and felt pretty damned good on my manhood!

I didn't ask what she did on Tuesday or Thursday, but since she was a nurse at the hospital, I could guess. Some doctor was having a bit of Wanda pussy sandwich, no doubt. Oh well.

We weren't married. In fact, she said she was getting divorced, but she seemed to be dragging her feet as far as that was concerned. It wasn't like I was trying to get married to her either. But she said she was definitely getting a divorce. Hmmmm? I wonder.

I tried to give her a reason to WANT to fuck me those other days as well. I gave it 110% and fucked the daylights out of her. Many times I would fuck her so hard she would pass out from the pleasure. She would just lose consciousness for a few seconds to a minute after a really big orgasm. I did my level best to please her. She typically had at least six, if not ten good orgasms with me.

One time I got her off so hard she really passed out from the pleasure. She was out a good five minutes. I was afraid I'd fucked her to death. I was so happy when she returned to the land of the living!

I loved the way her huge juggs bounced as I fucked her from underneath. I would fuck upwards, she would fuck me back down, and our bodies would clap together. Many times it would stimulate her clit so much she would scream! I made damn sure she would have trouble walking for a while after our sessions. I know I did, but hey, I'm a guy! This is what we were designed for.

When she had her period, she would blow me. They were always epic blowjobs, worthy of the oral sex hall of fame.

The one day I took her in the bedroom, because I knew she was still very horny, she would diddle herself as she sucked my cock. Frequently, she came more or less the same time as me. She did not like to swallow, but she did on occasion.

I got three towels on the bed. I had removed the nice duvet cover. I grabbed her and stripped her, to my surprise she was soaking wet with excitement, not bloody like I expected. I laid her back and she said two words:

"TAKE ME"

That was enough for me. I had to go quite a bit slower and gentler as she was tender in her vagina, but she screamed and pulled me in with her heels deeper than I would have gone. I wasn't trying to hurt this sexy woman, I was trying to please her. I blew her mind by going down on her menstruating cunt.

She kept saying, "NO, NO, I'm dirty down there. Please don't" But that changed quickly to, "PLEASE don't STOP! OHMYGOD! I'm gonna cum again! Ahhhhh!" It wasn't fun for me, it certainly was a bit uh, unflavorable? Un-tasty? But to see the look of satisfaction on her face was worth the less than great taste.

It was after this, she started swallowing my cum. I didn't ask her for that. There wasn't any quid pro quo. She seemed to have acquired a taste for my sperm! Fine by me.

But her facial expression when I ate her on her period was absolutely priceless. She had explosive orgasms during her time. She was very grateful. She only thanked me about a thousand times. But she wouldn't kiss me! Not until I washed my face, and brushed my teeth, mouthwash and all!

**********

One day, I got my days mixed up. I went to her house on a Tuesday, I really thought it was Wednesday. She wasn't home. I was sitting on her back steps, when her blonde neighbor came over.

"Hey, are you Rick?"

"Yes, I am. Do we know each other?" She looked vaguely familiar. She was five-seven, busty blonde, bee stung lips and blue eyes. She was sexy.

"I'm Karen, Wanda's neighbor. We're friends. I also know you from the store, you're the frozen food guy, right?" She was looking me over like she was deciding something. Like was she gonna buy me, or not.

"Yeah, I do the frozen food. I gotta close the store on Wednesday nights and Friday nights. That kinda sucks," I looked at her hardening nipples under her tee shirt. Her tits were big too. "Where is she? I guess she couldn't make it," I thought, this girl wants some. Hmmm.

"She fucks some fancy doctor on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Didn't you know that?" My hurt look said that I didn't. "Rick, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have said anything. I thought you knew."

"SHIT, today is Tuesday! Damn I got my days mixed up. Thanks for letting me know, anyways. I always wondered why I never saw her on those days. Now I know. Oh well." I got up to leave.

"Hey, don't fret. I can take good care of you on those days. Hell, I can fuck you on Saturday too! Are you really the stud Wanda says you are? May I see it?"

Her hand was already on my pants front, outside where anybody could see it from their backyards. I said, "Karen, why don't we take this into your house? We don't want an audience." We went in her house into her kitchen. I saw no ring on her finger, and no ghost ring either.

"Wait, Karen...Are you married?" I asked.

"Yes, I am. I'm deciding whether to divorce him or not. He is fucking his eighteen year old secretary. The only thing she knows how to do is take dictation. Grrrr!" She was pissed off. "He hasn't touched me in two months. I went to his job, his door was locked, but I heard him tell her to suck his dick. I'm quite sure, that fucker! Rick, you want to ball me or not? I still wanna see your dick."

Karen was all over me. She took off her tee shirt. Her tits were fantastic. Her nipples were hard as stone and begging to be sucked. I played with them.

"So this is revenge sex?" I said. Karen had opened my pants and was pulling them down. My dick, hard as steel, slapped her face. She giggled. She stroked me. She licked the head.

"HELL yes it's revenge. But I'll certainly make it good for you. It will take away the sting of what Wanda is doing to you." She said between licks.

"I'm available Tuesday and Thursday for lunch, and Saturday when he goes fishing, or golfing, or hunting, or out banging some slut. Pretty much every Saturday. Sunday we go to church." I thought they might burst into flames, but I'd be burning right next to them!

"Hey, I don't throw stones. She and I never said we were exclusive. I thought we were, but from what you're telling me, I guess not. I suppose she's banging her husband on the weekend? I guess I should end it." I looked dejected.

"Hey, what am I here? Chopped liver? I'm offering you some good pussy, and you're whining about a cheating wife, cheating on you. You see the irony here don't you?" I guess Karen was right. I sucked her nipples and played with them.

"She told me they were getting divorced. What the fuck?" I grabbed her waist and pulled her to me, "Kiss me Karen!" She did as she was told. She got down on her knees again and this time she tried to get it in her mouth. She could only get the head and a couple of inches in her mouth when she started gagging. But she didn't stop sucking, what a trooper.

"Wow, you're a big boy. Wanna fuck my brains out?" Karen laughed and laid back on the kitchen table. I thought, time for a box lunch! I sat down, and spread her legs as I started licking and teasing her clitoris. I flat tongued her from her anus to her pubic hair, of which she didn't have much. It was blonde. The carpet did match the drapes! She shuddered, a little one.

Karen was squirming under my oral onslaught. I stuck two fingers in her extremely tight cunt and rooched around for her G spot. When I found it she almost jumped off the table! Now I had her. I sucked her clit at the same time as fingering her G spot, and she went bonkers. She grabbed my head, and pulled my face closer in to her cunt. She was coming.

She screamed, "Holy fuckin A! I'm... I'm COMING! YEAH! Rick! OHHH FUCK ME! PLEASE!" I swung into action, lifting and spreading, as I aimed my meat into her squirting pussy. I pushed in, in one long fast stroke. She screamed again. "Oh yeah, what a great big cock! I'm coming again, OHHH! OHMYGOD. Fuck me good. Fill my cheating cheap whore fuck hole with your cum. Do it! Rick! Breed me! Make me your cum bucket. Fuck my cheating ass too. Just ram it in me and butt fuck me. I'm such a fucking skank. Spank my ass and pull my hair. Make me yours Rick. I want you to own me. I want to be one of your sluts."

I saw some butter on the table, I smeared it in her sphincter, and some on my hard dick. She wanted it, she got it. I pushed into her asshole as I slapped her ass and pulled her hair. I was behind her now, grabbing her hips and hard fucking her rectum. She yelled something like, "dick meeeiiiaaahhh yeah!" Over and over, until I said "I'm coming!" I could feel the load rushing up my rod.

She nearly tore off my dick as she pulled off my and spun on her knees to put my erection into her mouth, well as much as she could take anyway. She was swallowing as fast as she could, but she choked, and she sputtered and sneezed out some of my semen, right out of her nostrils. She loved it.

I spun her around again and without warning I shoved it in her ass all the way to my balls. She screamed a blood curdling scream! I shot the last of my cum up there! and she came very HARD. She squirted a gallon of girl juice all over the place. At least it seemed that way. Oh my goodness, it was so good.

"So my little slut, what do you think? Did I pass the test? Did you get revenge? What do you think Karen?"

"Rick, I think you are a fantastic stud. Who cares about revenge? That was unbelievably good, I've NEVER come so fuckin hard. I want to keep fucking you, but I'm a bit sore, and you are ten minutes late, so you better run."

"Rick, I'll see you on Thursday. Oh, what time is your lunch on Saturday?" She enquired.

"Usually between twelve and one. You want me over here then?"

"Nope, gonna meet you in the store. Thursday be here though. Am I your slut?"

"Oh yeah, you are mine now. So Thursday, twelve noon here. Saturday, twelve-ish at the store. Correct?" I kissed her as I walked out the kitchen door.

"Bye Karen!" and went out.

I was shoving my semi hard dick into my pants, and adjusting everything when I looked over at Wanda's house. I could look right into her kitchen ten feet away.

There was a very beautiful dark haired young woman, she looked just like Wanda, only this girl was eighteen or nineteen years old. She had a beautiful face and dark eyes, and at least D cup titties, with big hard nipples poking through her tee shirt. She was a knockout.

She was looking with great interest at my dick as I pushed my semi hardness down into my pants. I smiled and we locked eyes, she smiled back and she blushed. She turned away quickly.

I thought, that must be Maria, Wanda's daughter. Maybe I would meet her sometime. Talk about awkward! I ran back to work.

I fucked Karen for almost the full hour on Thursday and Saturday she and I fucked in the backroom at the store. I put an old soft blanket down on a bunch of boxes of food and proceeded to eat her blonde pussy until she screamed. I think the deli girl saw me balling her. She never said anything though. Maybe she wanted some, or just liked watching Karen come. When I plowed Karen's cunt, I shot a huge load of spunk in her snatch. She left the store dazed but happy. The deli girl pinched my ass on her way out the door. Hmmm.

Now I could have hot box lunch six days a week! I was really loving my lunch hour every day! It was definitely delicious!