Hot Buffalo Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perihelion
perihelion
1,344 Followers

"I figured you would have already blown your nut by now and passed out asleep." I smiled suggestively at him.

Bill pulled his towel off his crotch. He uncut dick was standing up throbbing, about 6 or 7 inches long, with a wide chunky knob atop an average stalk. It was his knob that made his dick look large and he had huge nuts hanging really low between his legs. He had a hairy bush so thick you couldn't see the skin. The dense jungle of hair grew down into his thighs and nut sack. It looked delicious, almost as delicious as the pre-cum puddle at his belly button with a string hanging from the end of his dick to his stomach.

"Does it look like I've blown my load, man?" he replied softly, rubbing his hand in his black wiry bush. "I like to edge for a few hours before I cum. It's a lot better when you finally blow your load all over. It feels like my whole body is humming."

"I edge a lot, too," I grinned. "But I'm not married and I have plenty of time to fool around with myself. How do you manage it?"

"Remember I told you Kay and I sleep in separate bedrooms and only get together about once a week or so to fuck. I jack off every day by myself."

"Does she know about your interest in rimming?"

"Hell, no, that's between you and me. I'd love to get my asshole licked but it's just a jack off fantasy." He raised an eyebrow and absolutely leered at me. "What about you? You ever play with your asshole? You ever been rimmed?"

"I think all guys play with their assholes while they masturbate - at least once and awhile. Of course, it's like masturbation. You know what they say -- 95% of all men admit to masturbation and the other 5% are fucking liars." I grinned at him. "How many guys you know gonna admit they stick their finger in their ass when they jack off?"

Bill stood up, putting the magazines on the nightstand. "Okay if I turn out the lights?"

I nodded and he turned off everything but the bathroom light, leaving the door ajar so a soft light let us to see each other. He got back onto the bed and turned facing me. He looked me in the face and at my naked body with no attempt to hide his interest.

"Don't kill me for saying I think you're one fucking hot dude," he whispered softly.

I looked at him. He was flushed and swallowing nervously.

"You're pretty hot yourself," I said, raising my eyebrows suggestively.

He leaned in closer to my face.

"You didn't answer my question," he whispered. I could see him slightly tremble.

"And which question was that?"

"Do you play with your asshole? Have you ever been rimmed?"

I laughed quietly. "That's two questions." I looked him straight in the eyes. "And the answer is yes to both of them. What about you?"

He swallowed hard. "Yes to the first, no to the second."

We continued to look in each other's eyes. We kept gazing at each other for several minutes and our eyes became windows into our souls. I knew what Bill wanted and he knew what I wanted. I felt his gentle hot breath on my face. I could see the flush move from his face to his neck and chest. His nipples were erect and hard. He wouldn't last much longer. Bill was about to shoot his load and I wasn't sure how to play this. A straight man playing around with another guy can turn into a total nightmare once he ejaculates. I've been in a couple of nasty fights after sex in the same circumstance. Suddenly, the straight is outraged and convinced the manipulative queer seduced him into something he really didn't want.

"Have you ever been fucked in your ass?" Bill's voice was so low I could barely hear it even with his face next to mine.

I didn't answer the question. I think Bill knew the answer anyway. He looked longingly at my naked body.

He swallowed hard again.

"Can I.....?" he drifted and hedged, afraid to ask his question.

I grinned at him.

"I can't say yes if you don't ask the question."

"I, uhmm, I want to, uh..." Bill looked like he was about to explode with passion.

I took his hand in mine.

"Would you like to touch this?" I asked softly and moved his hand toward my penis.

Bill looked nervous but as I placed his hand on my penis he jerked with passion. He grasped my penis gently and rubbed a finger over the piss hole, smearing the precum. He had big hands and while he rubbed my knob, other fingers were touching my nuts. With his other hand, he took my hand and guided it to his hard cock. I ran my fingers through his huge bush and played gently with his nuts.

Our eyes shared our passion while we felt each other's genitals. I had more experience playing with another man's stuff. I let my middle finger travel down his taint and tease his asshole gently. Surprisingly, Bill followed suit and I felt his finger pressing at my asshole.

He closed his eyes and moaned, then roughly rolled away from me onto his back. I felt a quick surge of fear. I've always been able to hold my own in a fight. My brother and I accompanied my father to martial arts classes from as far back as I can remember. I waited for the worst.

He almost whimpered. "Sorry, I want this to last. I don't want to cum yet. This is the best sex I've had in a long time." His eyes were closed.

His statement recharged me. I'd lost my erection. I looked down at his naked body. Bill's erection was slowly shrinking but his precum was pouring out in fast drops. I wanted to reach over and lick his dick clean but I knew better. With this sex act, Bill was calling all the shots. I was just along for the ride. With his eyes closed, Bill began to calm again and it gave me a chance to really appreciate his beautiful hairy body.

Finally, after several minutes Bill's eyes opened again and his cock was soft, lying in its nest of hair. He rolled back over to me.

"I've never done this before. I've never had sex with a man in my life." His voice was low but filled with passion.

"And you still haven't. No one is forcing you to do anything, Bill."

He looked at me with desire. With his fingers he stroked my face lightly.

"Have you....do you...have you ever?" he sighed, almost a pleading moan.

I was not about to let him off the hook.

I pinched his nipple and he groaned.

"Have I ever what?"

Bill swallowed hard and looked away from me nervously. He hesitated so long I thought he wasn't going to ask me his question.

"Have you...you...ever...uhmmmm...uh...fucked another man in his ass?" It was as if asking me was exposing his soul, an act more serious than lying naked in bed with another man.

Yet I knew he was actually asking a different question than what he voiced. I looked down at his penis. It was hard as a rock, the purple knob leaking his semen into his pube forest. I moved my face closer to his so that my lips almost touched his.

"Are you asking me to fuck you in the ass?"

Bill's body quivered with emotion and his face jerked forward. I don't know if he intended for his lips to touch mine but once they did he gave me a soft kiss. I kissed back.

"Oh, my god, yes," he moaned. "I want you to fuck me, Clive. Please. Please fuck me."

He put his arms around me and pulled me to him, pushing his face into my neck. He began to kiss it, to nip it with his teeth and to suck on it gently. He pressed his cock into mine and I felt pressure on my balls as his shaft pressed into them.

"I don't know how to do this, Clive," he whispered softly. "Tell me what to do."

"I think you're doing a damn good job. Just make love to me."

Bill took it from there. His lips began to travel down my chest and he sucked my nipples, biting them gently one by one. I moaned and arched my back. My nipples have always been the way to my dick. He slowly kissed his way down my stomach, licking my navel. Then he was kissing my cock and balls, burying his nose in my pubic hair. He licked my piss slit and pushed his tongue on the tiny opening. I felt him humming in his throat and moaning, loud and strong enough that it created a vibration on the ball he was sucking. Bill was giving me the blow job he wanted. I pulled his head off, surprising him.

"This works both ways," I said and turned my body around so we were in a sixty nine position. His throbbing shaft was in my face.

I laid my head on his hairy thigh. I kissed his cock, licked his knob clean of precum and began to kiss his balls. Bill did the same to mine. I decided to take this up a notch and see if he would follow. Instead of going back to his cock, I gently raised his leg and moved my tongue down to his taint, kissing it and licking it. I slowly moved my tongue toward his asshole. Bill grunted and opened his legs so I could see it, a pink little pucker surrounded by black hairs. It was moving in and out as he squeezed. I was not disappointed. Bill did the same to me and I was shocked when his tongue probed my asshole. I attacked his little pink pussy with my tongue, probing and shoving to gain entrance. Bill opened his ass cheeks wide, giving me better access. I sucked and tongued his ass.

It was too much for him. Bill gave a loud groan and his pucker began to spasm. I knew he was shooting his load. I pushed him on his back and watched the white ropes of cream shoot onto his hairy chest. It has always been a masturbation fantasy of mine to watch another guy blow his load. I couldn't stand it anymore and I quickly knelt over him and shot my spunk over his chest also, mixing my load with his so that his hairy chest and stomach was dotted with semen. Bill's eyes were closed as he experienced his massive orgasm. I was not going to give him a chance to back down.

I pushed my cock in his face and shoved it in his lips. He opened wide to swallow it and I face fucked him until he had sucked every extra drop from me. Then I began to lick and eat cum from his chest and stomach, using my fingers to feed him his share. He would suck my finger hard with every swipe I fed him. After I had cleaned him and his cock, I shifted back so I was facing him.

"I hope you don't think you're through now," I teased.

Bill laughed. "Goddamn. I fucking hope I'm not finished."

Good. He was still in the spirit for more.

I lay on my back. "Sit on my face so I can eat your pussy."

He straddled me with his knees. His hairy ball sack hung on my lips. I pushed his ass up and positioned myself so his man pussy was at my lips. I grabbed his legs and made a rocking motion. He picked it up at once. I wanted him to drag his pussy over my lips, back and forth, back and forth, letting me feast on it. Bill began to rock his ass over my face as I ate him out. Slowly his hole began to open more and more giving me better access. He put his hands against the wall above the headboard to give him stability and started to fuck my tongue with his hole. Already I could feel my erection hard again. I tongue fucked Bill's ass until it was relaxed and easily penetrated by my finger.

There's nothing like a new bed partner with fresh sexual games to make a man come over and over again in one night. Bill was wild with sexual passion. I was hoping our walls were thick enough to cover up his crazed moaning and grunting, his occasional loud yelps when I hit the right spot. He was a strong man, muscled and athletic. Sometimes he would be overcome and would squeeze me tight with his legs, pressing like a vise as he sought to satisfy his inner delight with my tongue.

I gently pushed him off me and onto his back. I lifted his legs so his feet rested on my shoulder.

"Are you ready for my cock in your ass?" I kissed and licked his feet.

He moaned what I presumed to be yes as he nodded to me, pushing his ass so he opened his buttocks and splayed his hole for me to see. It was pink and wet from my tongue. The hair around it was glued to his butt cheeks with my saliva.

He threw his arms above his head showing me the thick black curls covering his pits. I felt my cock jerk with passion. I tongued his asshole a bit more, opening it wider, then spit on my cock. I pressed it at his hole. Bill pushed his ass toward my dick. This guy really wanted to be fucked. I pushed with him and heard a pop as the head of my dick entered his ass. Bill's hairy legs gripped me as I drove all the way into him. He shuddered as I felt my pubic hair press against his ass. He looked me in the eyes with passion.

"You like it?" I asked softly.

He nodded his head. "I've never felt anything so goddamned good in my life, Clive. Don't stop."

Bill's voice was like gravel. I could see a pink flush across his chest and face. His nipples were as hard as his cock. He was in his own zone. In his eyes I saw something totally new and foreign to us. For twelve years he had been the macho head football coach, temperamental and fiery, talented and a friend. We'd always had a working friendship but had never socialized outside school. Now I was his lover and in his eyes I could see his acceptance of the change. I knew what I saw was not romantic love. It would never be that but from this fuck forward our relationship was forever changed. This intimacy forged a new bond.

I fucked his ass as gently as possible at the start and then I pulled all the way out of his pussy and before the hole could close before my eyes, I drove my cock to the hilt in him again. Bill gave a squeal of pain. His strong arms reached up and pulled me down to him so my chest pressed into his. His feet and legs squeezed against my ass as he held my cock in him. He only released his pressure in brief spurts to allow me to withdraw my cock for another plunge. Bill' hands grabbed my face and held my lips against his as he kissed me and our tongues swirled against each other. I could feel his heart beat, strong and fast. It was not going to be long before my football coach had another orgasm.

I felt his wetness between our bodies as his phallus shot another load of sperm. Pressed so tight against him, I could feel each throb of his phallic muscle as it spewed his juice. With each of his ejaculation spurts, his ass clinched my cock so tight that it hurt. It was all that was necessary to finish me off and I blew my load into his hot pussy hole. When we'd exhausted our passion I collapsed on him and lay quietly with my face buried in his neck. I could feel the brush of his five o'clock shadow beard against my cheek.

After several minutes had passed, Bill rolled over keeping my face in his neck. He cradled me in his arms and legs. He gently kissed my eyes and face over and over again as if he could not get enough of my taste. I clung to him. I loved the smell of soap and cologne on his neck. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

I awoke to feel Bill kissing my face and neck. He stopped when he saw my eyes open.

"So you're awake now, beautiful," he said softly.

"Umm, hmm," I grunted, tired and sore.

"You know that was the best sex I've had in my life, don't you?" he asked looking deep into my eyes.

His blue eyes had taken on a new sexiness I'd missed or not picked up on before. I realized I was in bed with the man I'd often heard female teachers discuss in the lounge -- his sexy tight ass, his muscular hairy legs, the pumped up chest, handsome face, and, of course, the hidden big crotch package. I'd heard more than one female speak with envy about how lucky Bill's wife was to get fucked by a hunk like him. Now I was in bed naked with him, a position I knew probably none of them had ever achieved. Oh, I knew Bill had a reputation for fucking around on his wife. Hell, I'm sure even she knew it but after twelve years of working with him, I also knew it was more talk than substance. I was savvy enough to have ascertained from my female coworkers that they'd looked, lusted, and never achieved. Maybe Bill fucked around when he was out of town with his team. Maybe with some women in our city but not with the women with whom he worked. It just was not his style to complicate things with an affair with another teacher. At least not a female teacher. Look at me, I thought, I've broken his rule about shitting in his nest.

"What're you thinking about?" he asked, looking at me quizzically. "I see your eyes are busy thinking of something else." He looked a bit offended.

I put my finger on his lips. "No, I'm thinking of you, of how I never even dreamed of ending up in bed with you and now I'm glad we did. If we never do it again, I'll remember it as long as I live."

He kissed my lips. "Please tell me you want to do this again, Clive. It's the best sex I've ever had but I could never do this with anyone else but you." He grinned at me and I saw the mischievous little boy we all knew and adored at school.

I laughed. "That's good to know. So your ass is all mine, huh?"

He wrapped his hands around my throat and mock choked me.

"It's all yours and your ass had better be all mine unless you want me to hurt you."

"Now who else would I be screwing around with?" I feigned surprise.

He hugged me close to him.

"Oh, I don't know. I always wondered about you and Davy Harris in the math department."

I was astonished and burst into laughter. The thought of me and Davy kept me in peals of hysterical laughter until Bill finally slapped my ass so hard it really hurt. Bill was laughing with me and we wrestled on the bed. Finally he pinned me down. I still giggled.

"What in the ever loving name of god would make you think I've got something going on with Davy? Worse yet, fucking that doof?" I burst into laughter again.

It was just too, too funny to me. Davy Harris was a tall blond history teacher, a rather good looking guy, thin and muscular, with whom I had often shared lunch and sometimes sat with in the teacher's lounge. He had a ribald sense of humor, a man who viewed the world and its leaders with a vicious wit, and was a fantastic chess opponent. He'd come to our academy three years earlier after several years in the New York City school system. Three years younger, he was seen as weird by some because he was unmarried and something of a kook. I carefully avoided any discussion that might lead to him raving about the government keeping secrets about aliens from outer space. Davy really believed our planet had been visited by others not of this earth and was sure the government kept it secret to steal alien technology. Davy was a cute guy but I also followed Bill's sentiment -- don't shit where you nest. Had I met Davy in another setting maybe I would have pursued him but never as a coworker. Hell, I'd never thought he was gay. People still have prejudices against men who are unmarried after thirty, assuming they must be gay. However, it's becoming more accepted that since more than half of all marriages end in divorce and financial ruin, a lot of men just aren't willing to wed anymore.

Bill was laughing with me. "You're sure Davy Harris has never jumped your bones?"

"Never, ever. He's never even made a pass at me."

Bill playfully hit me in the nose with his fist.

"Maybe you're just a bit dense about picking up signals."

"Screw you, Davy Harris has never sent me any motherfucking signals. The most time I've ever spent with him is when we have the same planning period and get together for a chess game."

Bill wagged his finger at me knowingly. "Clive, you are so goddamned clueless, dude. Davy Harris is as queer as a three dollar bill and has been after your ass since the day he was hired."

I sat up in the bed and looked at him suspiciously.

"Oh? And how the fuck would you know, Bill Purefoy? You fuck Davy a lot?"

Bill sat up and lit a cigarette. He took a deep puff and exhaled.

"Clive, I'm not the only one who knows Davy has got the hots for your ass."

"Really?" I was mystified. "Well, I don't know it. Who else thinks this, Sherlock?"

"Alvin Carmichael has mentioned it to me a few times. Lucille Myers has joked with me about it before. Even Archie Campbell has noticed it."

perihelion
perihelion
1,344 Followers